Another Spider-Man vs Wolverine Thread (Reap OP)

• 190 results
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#151  Edited By Wolverine008

Spiderman wins because he has sex a lot more

Mr. Howlett disagrees.

No Caption Provided

Squirrel Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anyone Peter has banged.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Stormdriven

@stormdriven said:

Spiderman wins because he has sex a lot more

Mr. Howlett disagrees.

No Caption Provided

Squirrel Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anyone Peter has banged.

Ew, no one wants to see animal sex.

On the other hand...

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Wolverine008

@stormdriven: Squirrel chicks are the best chicks brah, and Peter isn't the only guy who does multiples.

No Caption Provided

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yeah...Wolverine sure does like to get his 12 inches into his women

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Wolverine008

@shawnbaby: Hey, at least creepy perverts don't screw Logan's women.

No Caption Provided

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Wolverine is the creepy pervert that screws his women.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Wolverine008

Hey, Wolverine's pervy behavior has a certain charm to it that draws in countless women. Can't knock him for that.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Stormdriven

@shawnbaby said:

Hey, Wolverine's pervy behavior has a certain charm to it that draws in countless women. Can't knock him for that.

No Caption Provided

But that is a face only a mother could love!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Shawnbaby

@wolverine08:

No Caption Provided

That kiss was so hot that even the psychic feedback was enough to make Chuck shoot a load...look at his O Face.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Wolverine008
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Shawnbaby
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@shawnbaby: Screw Jean....

No Caption Provided

That's really the only way Logan can ever get inside her.

Hey, it's better than nothing at least.....

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Shawnbaby

@wolverine08: Also, Spider-Man gets his revenge on Norman. Norman takes his Woman...

...Spidey takes their daughter...
...Spidey takes their daughter...
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Shawnbaby

@wolverine08: Sure is a good thing Logan doesn't have a daughter...

No Caption Provided

...close enough....unless Young Cyclops gets there first:

No Caption Provided

I wonder which would bother Logan more.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: I still can't get over the fact that young Cyclops is dating a Wolverine with boobs.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By JakeN7

@shawnbaby: I still can't get over the fact that young Cyclops is dating a Wolverine with boobs.

It makes me really happy actually! ^_^

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Wolverine008

@jaken7 said:

@wolverine08 said:

It makes me really happy actually! ^_^

No Caption Provided

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: They've got chemistry and you can't deny it. Much more him and 05 Jean, the cosmic cuckoo and team slut.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Before Wolverine knocks him out? Nope. James' durability makes Peter's look like a joke in comparison. In a contest of who'll pass out first from a punching contest, Peter will lose every single time. And Wolverine can always slap a nifty pressure on Parker too.

Peter is skilled enough in martial arts to speedblitz three men with spider powers one after the other using nerve strikes and pressure point attacks. I'm not saying he's just as skilled as Logan or anything crazy like that, but Wolverine beating Spider-Man with a pressure point attack isn't going to happen in a million years. In his entire existence, Wolverine has only attacked a pressure point once, and it was against a character who literally stood perfectly still and pretty much let Wolverine attack him. I'd be more impressed if Logan used one on someone who was actually experienced and trained not to mention faster than himself, rather than an incompetent kid alien who's only feat is being an alien. Against Peter Parker, who is a fantastic brawler and very knowledgeable in pressure points himself, with superior speed to Wolverine and spider sense on top of it, not to mention leagues more flexible and agile, a pressure point attack doesn't seem like a realistic way for Wolverine to achieve victory.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@wolverine08 said:

@106me: Before Wolverine knocks him out? Nope. James' durability makes Peter's look like a joke in comparison. In a contest of who'll pass out first from a punching contest, Peter will lose every single time. And Wolverine can always slap a nifty pressure on Parker too.

Peter is skilled enough in martial arts to speedblitz three men with spider powers one after the other using nerve strikes and pressure point attacks. I'm not saying he's just as skilled as Logan or anything crazy like that, but Wolverine beating Spider-Man with a pressure point attack isn't going to happen in a million years. In his entire existence, Wolverine has only attacked a pressure point once, and it was against a character who literally stood perfectly still and pretty much let Wolverine attack him. I'd be more impressed if Logan used one on someone who was actually experienced and trained not to mention faster than himself, rather than an incompetent kid alien who's only feat is being an alien. Against Peter Parker, who is a fantastic brawler and very knowledgeable in pressure points himself, with superior speed to Wolverine and spider sense on top of it, not to mention leagues more flexible and agile, a pressure point attack doesn't seem like a realistic way for Wolverine to achieve victory.

Preach Nick, you glorious handsome devil!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

Kids have gotta learn. Wolverine08 will accept the food chain sooner or later, Spider-Man is number 1 way on top, and everyone else trickles behind. Forever.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

Kids have gotta learn. Wolverine08 will accept the food chain sooner or later, Spider-Man is number 1 way on top, and everyone else trickles behind. Forever.

Exactly. I also convined Wolvie that Static would take a majority over Logan, but I'm not sure Vergil is street level.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: anyone who can keep range and attack can get the majority over him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@comicstooge said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

Exactly. I also convined Wolvie that Static would take a majority over Logan, but I'm not sure Vergil is street level.

Devil May Cry Vergil? I think his speed in combination with that sword put him above street level. I basically define street level as "if you would stomp Batman or Captain America, than you're not street level." That's why Spider-Man is the breaking point of street level, Batman and Cap could at least fight him before losing. Vergil however would destroy them both.

Vergil is basically the bare minimum of mid tier I guess.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By ComicStooge

@comicstooge said:

@nickzambuto said:

@comicstooge said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

Devil May Cry Vergil? I think his speed in combination with that sword put him above street level. I basically define street level as "if you would stomp Batman or Captain America, than you're not street level." That's why Spider-Man is the breaking point of street level, Batman and Cap could at least fight him before losing. Vergil however would destroy them both.

Sorry man, I meant Virgil Hawkins. Static.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@comicstooge said:

@nickzambuto said:

@comicstooge said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

Sorry man, I meant Virgil Hawkins. Static.

O-Oh...

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan...

Far more durable and superior in terms of skills...

In a very long fight, Logan will eventually win due to his HF and the fact that he cannot be K.O.'ed o killed by Spiderman...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I said in another thread that street level debates tend to be more reasonable than powerhouse ones but I suppose this is the equivalent of Superman vs Goku or Hulk vs Thor. Still, a lot more reasonable ideas are exchanged here which makes it tougher for me to side with one side of the case. Logan's huge skill advantage, comparable speed and healing factor do give him a serious chance but Peter's undeniable striking power, superior speed and agility coupled with spider sense could enable him to get the finishing blow on Logan. It's too tough to call currently.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

@nickzambuto said:

@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Wolverine008

@nickzambuto: Well, I'm not going to try lowball Spider-Man's skill and increase it has underwent ever since he got his Way of the Spider training, but there's still a massive disparity between him and James in that department. A life times difference between them in terms of capability. For every pretty decent feat Peter has in the martial area, Wolverine has 5 that supersede them in some capacity. In regards to the Kid Gladiator incident, I think it's somewhat applicable. KG was busy trying to punch Wolverine's face(The method Peter is limited to for winning to this fight), and he took advantage of a moment and dropped the young buck with all that martial knowledge. That isn't the only time he's used pressure points/weak areas against opponents. Back during Origins, an exhausted Wolverine got pinned to the floor by Captain America(Someone whom Peter has already admitted is ridiculously superior to him in terms of H2H combat), and he proceeded to take advantage of the situation, and used that martial knowledge to not only one up Steve, but leave him with a psedo aneurysm in his leg.

No Caption Provided

I think this mimics what can happen if Peter tries to outmuscle Wolverine via his strength. And Wolverine has also used the martial talent against physically superior foes. Rock of the Buddha was someone whom Wolverine described as having physical strength and physicals similar to the thing but just with martial talent, and the guy was good enough to get into the Black Dragons(A group of martial artists whom can attack souls with their martial skill), so he isn't a scrub. Wolverine used his martial talent to find a weak spot in the dude, and finished succinctly with a single karate chop:

No Caption Provided

So to sum up, am I saying that Wolverine can beat Spider-Man 10/10 here through pressure points? Definitely not, but it is a valid way for him to beat Parker, and I do think people should value the fact that due to the martial edge Wolverine has over Spider-Man, he's not limited to just trying to punch Parker's face in to win this fight.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I'm not saying Wolverine can't win, what I'm saying is that he can't win through pressure points. Even if I gave Logan a 10/10 over Spider-Man in this scenario, only like 1/10 of those wins would be because of a pressure point. Kid Gladiator and Rock of Buddha can be as strong as they want, the fact remains that neither have even an inkling of reaction speed in comparison to Peter Parker, so the instances are not applicable in this fight. Spider-sense adds an entirely different dimension to things. Pressure points require an impossible level of precision in order to properly execute. Against Bullseye, Peter's spider sense automatically positioned his body so that incoming projectiles would miss all of his vital organs. Considering that, coupled with Spider-Man's superior movement speed to Wolverine, I don't see how Logan can keep Peter from moving one or two millimeters in the wrong direction, thus causing the pressure point to miss. With this in mind, it's really impossible for Wolverine, or anyone without an incredible speed edge for that matter, to use pressure points on Spider-Man as long as he has his spider sense.

Spider-Man obliterstomps 10/10.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I'm not saying Wolverine can't win, what I'm saying is that he can't win through pressure points. Even if I gave Logan a 10/10 over Spider-Man in this scenario, only like 1/10 of those wins would be because of a pressure point. Kid Gladiator and Rock of Buddha can be as strong as they want, the fact remains that neither have even an inkling of reaction speed in comparison to Peter Parker, so the instances are not applicable in this fight. Spider-sense adds an entirely different dimension to things. Pressure points require an impossible level of precision in order to properly execute. Against Bullseye, Peter's spider sense automatically positioned his body so that incoming projectiles would miss all of his vital organs. Considering that, coupled with Spider-Man's superior movement speed to Wolverine, I don't see how Logan can keep Peter from moving one or two millimeters in the wrong direction, thus causing the pressure point to miss. With this in mind, it's really impossible for Wolverine, or anyone without an incredible speed edge for that matter, to use pressure points on Spider-Man as long as he has his spider sense.

Spider-Man obliterstomps 10/10.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii Shawnbaby is calling out Wolverine nuthuggers!

That's right, boy...now go hide under his skirts some more...:D

Meh. Can't be bothered. He thinks Wolverine got beaten in an alternate timeline setting in a "fake" wrestling match means something, then who am I to argue?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@wolverine08 said:

Meh. Can't be bothered. He thinks Wolverine got beaten in an alternate timeline setting in a "fake" wrestling match means something, then who am I to argue?

No Caption Provided

Ouch!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Shawnbaby
@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@shawnbaby said:

@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided

Ouch!

Hey...if he wants to take one last parting shot before he runs away...who am I to argue?

You're all alone now Wolvie.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman: That sounds like a stupid question ;)

How strong is steel vs steel??? It all depends on how compact it is and how it is shaped for example; 2 steel rods smacking into each other causes them both to break eventually but 2 steel shapes,cube and blade, mean that the sharper object would pierce the steel cube and be blunted but the steel cube would get cut. It's the same principle as any object trying to smash another object of the same material.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@shawnbaby said:

@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided

Ouch!

Hey...if he wants to take one last parting shot before he runs away...who am I to argue?

Loading Video...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@shawnbaby said:

@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided

Ouch!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@shawnbaby said:

@wolverine08 said:

No Caption Provided

Ouch!

Meh. If you need it, just search the dozens upon dozens of other Spider-Man versus Wolverine threads (and yes, some contain pure fistfights and all) wherein, point by point, arguments far more astute than yours, on the exact same showings, were absolutely disseminated with the greatest of ease.

It's no secret that I am absolutely saturated by them at this point. Wolverine08 has been here roughly a year ... he'll get there eventually. Really, I'd rather watch paint dry than have another go at it. You'll have to come up with far, far more interesting points that haven't each been adequately countered numerous times to pique my interest. Luck with that.

Actually, scratch that, I am far too busy at this point in life and this site is holding less and less allure on a whole.

In fact, let me take this opportunity to clearly and most emphatically state "I'm outta here".

Have fun all. It's been real. Mods have been growing ever more and more self-righteous, too full of hot air (damn I miss the Morpheus/Static/Vance days) and the atmosphere has grown too stale. While I've been growing into more and more of a real a-hole on this site just to keep things interesting (and they're not anymore, haven't been for a while). It's time to hang up my gloves before I scandalize some younguns.

So yeah, guess that was my parting shot. Might be a temporary break. Might be permanent (probably permanent). Time will tell.

Apropos I do this in a Spider-Man versus Wolverine thread ... started by laflux no less (problem @laflux?)

Ciao,

Super_SoldierXII

(P.S. Always wanted to be a big gornk and sign my post just once, like some bewilderingly do).

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Wolverine008

@super_soldierxii:

It's no secret that I am absolutely saturated by them at this point. Wolverine08 has been here roughly a year ... he'll get there eventually.

LOL, I'm almost there with these Spider-Man vs Wolverine threads, and NOOOOOO! Don't leave us! ComicVine needs all the Wolverine experts it can take!

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread made me lose a hella lot more respect for spidey. Fact,logan had dropped peter and had him dead to rights in delivering a final blow than peter has him, peter is just not cool enough to beat logan in any aspect, marvel thinks there greatest hero is a cucked based crybaby after all.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Peter elects to use webbing he takes the majority, if he tries a direct fight then he loses a majority.