Angel
Angel
Punisher
Punisher

vs

Fight until death or incapacitation

No prep

Standard gear

Location: A large, wooded area filled with wildlife, trees, etc. except for one section in the very middle about an acre big that only grass

Start 300 feet away not visible - Angel in the grass-only spot and Punisher far in the woods

Who wins?

• 
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Punisher

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By G-Dude

I'm assuming this is Angel without the four horsemen and you took away Angel's only offensive move that would be effective against the Punisher. So I'm going with Punisher, Angel will be an easy prey without BFR.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@g-dude said:

I'm assuming this is Angel without the four horsemen and you took away Angel's only offensive move that would be effective against the Punisher. So I'm going with Punisher, Angel will be an easy prey without BFR.

Well there's no victory by BFR but I was going to include that Angel could fly to higher distances or such . . . Can't see why else bfr would be needed besides fleeing

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:
@g-dude said:

Well there's no victory by BFR but I was going to include that Angel could fly to higher distances or such . . . Can't see why else bfr would be needed besides fleeing

Angel could BFR Punisher at the speed he travels at, but that's taken away. Angel will mostly be on the defensive side throughout the entire fight. It would only be a matter of time until Punisher destroys Angel with his deadly arsenal, especially if he's going for the kill. Angel will just be flying in circles away from Punisher trying to evade the storming assault.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Even with BFR, I just don't think Angel could take this. He doesn't have the enhanced senses and awareness to realistically pick Frank out from hiding before he gets hit. And even if Frank misses once, he'll likely tag Angel before he get grabbed.

This is a guy who can tag supersonics with bullets, and people with reflexes and speeds far beyond Angels.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By G-Dude

@floopay said:

Even with BFR, I just don't think Angel could take this. He doesn't have the enhanced senses and awareness to realistically pick Frank out from hiding before he gets hit. And even if Frank misses once, he'll likely tag Angel before he get grabbed.

This is a guy who can tag supersonics with bullets, and people with reflexes and speeds far beyond Angels.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That's what I was thinking as well. In order to BFR Punisher he would need to come within very close proximity which would be hard enough to do while dodging Punisher's incoming fire. The only way I see Angel winning would be through BFR (which isn't allowed) or repeated aerial attacks like a bird swooping down from above. Even then, the 2nd scenario won't really work in Angel's favor.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude: The other thing that occurs to me, is that if Angel even managed to grab Frank, what's to stop Frank from taking a pistol or knife and just killing Angel almost immediately.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@g-dude: The other thing that occurs to me, is that if Angel even managed to grab Frank, what's to stop Frank from taking a pistol or knife and just killing Angel almost immediately.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

True but if Angel gets high enough before this happens Drank will surely die, no?

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angel could win by picking frank up and dropping him...even if Punisher grabs a knife or gun, if they're in the sky and he does kill Angel, the fall would also kill him. I give majority to Punisher.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997: Makes sense

Personally, that's the way I see it - either Angel dies or they both die

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who can Angel really beat?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom: Yeah, but it's not like he instantly ascends at full speed, and it's not going to take Frank more than a second or two to put a knife or bullet in him at point blank range.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: Standard Angel was a great support character, and a decent fighters. I always wondered why they never gave him a gun or trained him to be a good marksman or something. Which is something he would be more than ideal for.

Arch Angel was a better fighter due to the metal wings, and his horseman incarnation was a lot more potent as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@heirtothekingdom: Standard Angel was a great support character, and a decent fighters. I always wondered why they never gave him a gun or trained him to be a good marksman or something. Which is something he would be more than ideal for.

Arch Angel was a better fighter due to the metal wings, and his horseman incarnation was a lot more potent as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

As I thought, his durability is kind of lackluster, and his speed isn't all that impressive. So him swooping in for the the grab on Punisher would make it so that he would either be tagged by a bullet, or simply couldn't take much to be taken down.

Arch Angel was always the better of the two due to his metal wings, wish Angel got an upgrade. He really needs it to be able to actually take down villains, instead of assisting other heroes in doing so.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:

@heirtothekingdom: So Punisher vs Archangel - who wins?

Archangel should win quite handily seeing as he can use his wings to block Punishers fire, and use his great speed to also dodge most of them. I see him coming in close, and finishing Punisher like this.

No Caption Provided

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom said:

@heirtothekingdom: So Punisher vs Archangel - who wins?

Archangel should win quite handily seeing as he can use his wings to block Punishers fire, and use his great speed to also dodge most of them. I see him coming in close, and finishing Punisher like this.

No Caption Provided

True

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By AllStarSuperman
myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regular Angel has the elevated advantage...Angel is set with a healing factor, super human hearing and eyesight...his natural wings are very strong and can break bone easily...I just don't know if he can deal with Franks long range weapons and Franks weapon tactics and training to use them effectively

Arch Angel wins with litte difficulty...he's faster, stronger, and his offensive attack capabilities from the metal wings to the long range attack of his metal knives laced with neural toxins...also his senses are incredible...especially his eyesight and hearing...Arch Angel is a whole other beast altogether...

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_stegman  Moderator

Dammit, thought this would be vampire Angel.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Angel has an advantage, with ranged weaponry being the thing that's very likely to take him down. But he's crazy fast and has feats of dodging bullets while in the air....that being said I'm certain Punisher is a few tiers above anyone who's actually tagged him in the past. Angel gets enough height and then he divebomb speed blitz or get shot in the head. Its 50/50.

Archangel god stomps though. Without prep, by the time he's even seen Castle will be running from knives and a second later he'll be on him.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Haven't seen that fight, how did the fight go down. Also I would think Hawkeye is quite different because of his trick arrows and better marksmanship compared to Punisher.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

Didn't punisher fight the Cannibalistic new vulture in mid air and win? I'm sure he takes this.

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

That would be the most likely outcome, but Angel is a very skilled combatant like frank and one of the best aerial fighters. I think he could stun frank which be enough time to drop him from higher heights, if Frank doesn't tag him. Unfortunately, Angel can't do none of that since that would be BFR.