Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

Zeno of Elea(Suggsverse)

No Caption Provided

Zeno of Elea is a platonic conceptual embodiment of infinity that appears in all of fiction

Powers and Abilities

Zeno of Elea exists as the platonic conceptual embodiment of a quantity without bound or end; infinitas. Its existence is not simply the conceptual form of potential infinity. It’s the actual infinity.

All-Infinite: Throughout all the space-time continuum that can exist , you can see the name of Zeno of Elea stamped on everything from the beginning of all theories of dimensionality, to the end of it. Zeno of Elea even has his name stamped on the Gods who wield infinite power, but that is only because Zeno of Elea allows them to. he a can remove them at will.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

OC characters are not allowed in threads

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thing he isn't one.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SergeantMuscle
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle said:
@professorrespect said:
@sergeantmuscle said:
@professorrespect said:

Good thing he isn't one.

He is

And your reasoning for claiming this is (beside being salty and butthurt) what?

how I'm I salty and butthurt over a OC character from a thing I don't read

Sorry but just because the character comes from a piece of published and copyrighted literature that you failed to read does NOT make it an OC.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online
SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: It is a OC tho

If he is so then Crowley is too. because i didn't read or watch that series.

that how ignorant you sound.

If you're not butthurt or salty then you are being ignorant.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online

@sergeantmuscle: Ok, but he's a OC by the definition tho so

don't be rude please

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently nobody on the forum read Suggsverse and nobody cares about Suggsverse. This work is also insane the writer invented an concept about what would be omnipotence which is completely illogical it is not a verse that can be taken seriously in a VS crossover.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SergeantMuscle
@drunkhc said:

Apparently nobody on the forum read Suggsverse and nobody cares about Suggsverse. This work is also insane the writer invented an concept about what would be omnipotence which is completely illogical it is not a verse that can be taken seriously in a VS crossover.

Sorry pal it isn't.

Suggsverse definition actually fits the definition of true omnipotent according to many sites https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Omnipotence

Principles of Omnipotence

Absolutely Everything; Omnipotence is the very act of doing absolutely anything. It is all power, top-level, absolute pinnacle and everything beyond them, existing above and beyond any other power and concept, without any effort.

To give an illustration, omnipotence is the description of everything, including every possible, impossible, beyond notions of infinity.

Omnipotence can do the impossible such as "bigger than infinity", "making a squared circle" or "transcending itself."

so yes a true omnipotence can transcend omnipotence

what amusingly enough your definition of omnipotence in this site falls under the definition of false omnipotence. and is consider one of the weakest representation of omnipotence due to it being limit by logic.

let me guess the definition of omnipotence in this wiki site is wrong?

this is part of the reason why Lionel wrote suggsverse. Everyone has there own definition of omnipotence and moment you disagree it's labeled as incorrect or weaker than their definition.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By COOLGUY18

@sergeantmuscle:

this is part of the reason why Lionel wrote suggsverse. Everyone has there own definition of omnipotence and moment you disagree it's labeled as incorrect or weaker than their definition.

I won't give a response on the match up currently, but let me clear something. When we are talking about Omnipotence, we generally mean the real omnipotence. Not the hogwash from powerlisting wiki. Some reality warpers can do anything they want without caring shit about logic and casualty. Does that automatically mean that they are absolite omnipotent? Lol no.

Omnipotence is an overused term in fiction, and only small amount of verses implements it correctly. Suggverse isn't one of them.

The characteristics of a Real omnipotent is simple. Boundless, beyond all limitiations, and definitions. Beyond dualities, Trialities, infinitialities, etc. Source of all concepts and realities itself. All encompassing, transcending all creation yet interpenetrating all existence. Yada yada yada.

See, basic right? Also, I agree that there are many interpretations and definitions of omnipotence, and if this is suggverse's:

Absolutely Everything; Omnipotence is the very act of doing absolutely anything. It is all power, top-level, absolute pinnacle and everything beyond them, existing above and beyond any other power and concept, without any effort.

Sounds cringy, but yes it is right, I guess. Assuming they use this definition. Anyways, I have no qualms about definition and shit. The problem is, how you use it to implement it on your verse.

And damn Suggverse's Omnipotence is a complete utter joke, I'm sorry. Why? Because Suggverse's "true omnipotence" can be transcended by their chars ffs. Also, wtf does meta omnipotence even means? Wtf is baseline omnipotence? It's a fookin damned mess. Suggverse's interpretation of Omnipotence is like blasphemy to the true omnipotence. U talk about definition, yet suggverse destroyed the definition omnipitence. SOMEHOW, THE TRUE OMNOPOTENT THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TOP LEVEL WAS TRANSCENDED. Just, oof.

The fact that the "absolute, true, and boundless omnipotent" of suggverse was transcended debunks it's omnipotence at all. Big fail. Want to know how other verses uses Omnipotent? Simple. They uses it as a source. A boundless source of everything in their universe. It's just basically beyond all. Some omnipotent even emenates reality itself like YHVH of Sepiroth and Neoplatonism the One. Infinities doesn't matter. Haxes doesn't matter. Dualities don't matter. In front of a real omnipotent, those are hogwash since it came through it, and through it, they exists.

So yeah, there is no such things as types of omnipotence. It's either you are omnipotent, or not. There is also no such thing as transcending omnipotence, since it breaks the purpose of being untranscendable. If the omnipotent of the verse was transcended, then It wasn't omnipotent in the first place. However, this is suggverse which has massively beyond omnipotent bullshit. The anti feats are strong and many in this one.

This the the problem of verses throwing words they don't understand to make their verse sound op. Even if ur definition is true, it's shit if the way you show it is very wrong. And that is what suggverse is doing, and why almost everyone hates it. Lionel is just a salty fool who keeps throwing cool sounding terms such as Platonic, omnipotence, and etc without knowing what they really mean so that his chars would seem to be OP. I will give you an advice sarge. Read crisisverse or WOD. They have no beyond omnipotent hogwahs, but they would own suggverse so hard that Lionel will cry. They also use the terms of omnipitence and etc. Correctly. (Well, not really dead on correct, but it's way more accurate than shitverse)

Anyways, sorry for the long post, but tldr, Omnipotence in Suggverse is shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao thoughts?

No thoughts, i don´t debate a verse that isn´t even noteworthy on Wikipedia.

No Caption Provided

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: I won't give a response on the match up currently, but let me clear something. When we are talking about Omnipotence, we generally mean the real omnipotence. Not the hogwash from powerlisting wiki. Some reality warpers can do anything they want without caring shit about logic and casualty. Does that automatically mean that they are absolite omnipotent? Lol no.

With all due respect what's makes the definition on powerlisting wiki wrong and yours correct? the dictionary just defines omnipotence as having unlimited power; able to do anything. their definition seems closer to this than yours. There s a difference between logic manipulator and omnipotence there are still many things characters that have the power of logic and imagination like m.mxy cannot do!

Omnipotence is an overused term in fiction, and only small amount of verses implements it correctly. Suggverse isn't one of them.

And who decides this when everyone's definition is difference and some who claim that omnipotence is a illogical paradoxical status that makes no sense and no fictional character can really have it due to it's very nature.

The characteristics of a Real omnipotent is simple. Boundless, beyond all limitiations, and definitions. Beyond dualities, Trialities, infinitialities, etc. Source of all concepts and realities itself. All encompassing, transcending all creation yet interpenetrating all existence. Yada yada yada.

See, basic right? Also, I agree that there are many interpretations and definitions of omnipotence, and if this is suggverse's:

Sounds cringy, but yes it is right, I guess. Assuming they use this definition. Anyways, I have no qualms about definition and shit. The problem is, how you use it to implement it on your verse.

Ok

And damn Suggverse's Omnipotence is a complete utter joke, I'm sorry. Why? Because Suggverse's "true omnipotence" can be transcended by their chars ffs. Also, wtf does meta omnipotence even means

How do you not know what meta omnipotence means? Meta Omnipotence or Meta Story Manipulation; or Narrative omnipotence is as the name suggest a character that is omnipotence thanks to have author authority! Which is the Ace spades/lionel suggs whole shtick and why he is consider to be kinda though in the first arc of Suggsverse. Meta omnipotence trumps regular omnipotence. this was a big plot point since Johnathan Scirocco a character with every fiction hax that have ever been and ever will be created still cannot defeat the ace spade/ lionel Suggs because he is a real person in the real world and not a fictional character.

Wtf is baseline omnipotence? It's a fookin damned mess. Suggverse's interpretation of Omnipotence is like blasphemy to the true omnipotence. U talk about definition, yet suggverse destroyed the definition omnipitence. SOMEHOW, THE TRUE OMNOPOTENT THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TOP LEVEL WAS TRANSCENDED. Just, oof.

I assume you didn't read this part of the wiki

Omnipotence can do the impossible such as "bigger than infinity", "making a squared circle" or "transcending itself."

so yes a true omnipotence can transcend omnipotence with more omnipotence.

So yeah, there is no such things as types of omnipotence. It's either you are omnipotent, or not. There is also no such thing as transcending omnipotence, since it breaks the purpose of being untranscendable. If the omnipotent of the verse was transcended, then It wasn't omnipotent in the first place. However, this is suggverse which has massively beyond omnipotent bullshit. The anti feats are strong and many in this one.

according to your definition and not the definition of many other sites.

This the the problem of verses throwing words they don't understand to make their verse sound op. Even if ur definition is true, it's shit if the way you show it is very wrong. And that is what suggverse is doing, and why almost everyone hates it. Lionel is just a salty fool who keeps throwing cool sounding terms such as Platonic, omnipotence, and etc without knowing what they really mean so that his chars would seem to be OP. I will give you an advice sarge. Read crisisverse or WOD. They have no beyond omnipotent hogwahs, but they would own suggverse so hard that Lionel will cry. They also use the terms of omnipitence and etc. Correctly. (Well, not really dead on correct, but it's way more accurate than shitverse)

Anyways, sorry for the long post, but tldr, Omnipotence in Suggverse is shit.

I disagree I believe Lionel does a good job with the concept.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By COOLGUY18

@sergeantmuscle:

How do you not know what meta omnipotence means? Meta Omnipotence or Meta Story Manipulation; or Narrative omnipotence is as the name suggest a character that is omnipotence thanks to have author authority!

See, look how much of a mess suggverse is, spamming omnipotence like it's just another word. Remember the most basic meaning of omnipotence? All powerful. Can do anything, everything . An Omnipotent already has every kinds of power possible and even those that are imossible by it's limitless nature. Sugg's is ironically gving something limitless limits lol. By stating what an omnopitent CAN do, your impliying that there are things it CAN'T do.

And that is a huge anti feat. If there are things a so called "Omnipotent" can't do or achieve, then the do walled Omnipotent wasn't omnipotent in the first place since it literally destroy's the meaning itself, BEING ALL POWERFUL.

so yes a true omnipotence can transcend omnipotence with more omnipotence.

No, just no..... that's just absolutely retarded...... what the fuck?

You and Suggs are treating omnipotence like it's just infinity

LIKE WTF, OMNIPOTENCE IS NOT SOMETHING LIKE SIMPLE POWER LEVEL BULLSHIT. IT IS A STATE, A STATE OF BEING BOUNDLESS, BEYOND ALL LIMITATIONS AND EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IN EXISTENCE AND NON EXISTENCE.

SO BY DEFAULT, AN OMNIPOTENT IS ALREADY THE MOST POWERFUL THING IN ALL OF EXISTENCE. HELL, IT IS THE SOURCE OF EVERYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT IS PERFECT, ALREADY AT THE PINACLE OF THE TREE, THE APEX OF ALL POWER LOL. THERE IS A REASON WHY THERE CAN'T BE TWO OMNIPOTENTS IN ONE VERSE, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A HUGE OUTLIER AND ANTI FEAT IN IT'S OWN. WHY? BECAUSE AN OMNIPOTENT BY NATURE IS BEYOND EVERYTHING. IT'S UNMATCHED AND UNTRANSCENDABLE LOL. BY SAYING THERE IS ANOTHER THAT CAN MATCH IT'S POWER IS A BIG OOF ON IT'S OWN THAT DESTROYS IT'S NATURE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I BET YOU ARE ALREADY PISSED AT ME SPAMMING THE WORD BOUNDLESS. BUT THAT IS THE POINT. AN OMNIPOTENT IS BOUNDLESS, THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN MATCH IT IN POWER DUE TO IT'S FUCKUNG NATURE. LOOK AT THE OMNIPOTENTS ON OTHER VERSES. THE CREATOR. THE SWIRL OF THE ROOT. NEOPLATONISM THE ONE. CRISIS THE ONE. ETC. ALL OF THEM HAS ONE THING IN COMMON, THEY ARE BEYOND EVERYTHING IN THEIR VERSE. UNMATHCED, THE FINAL STEP, THE HIGHEST POINT OF THE MOUNTAIN. THE END OF ALL THINGS. NO MORE BULLSHUT INVOVLED, BUT SIMPLY FROM THAT, THEY ESTABLISHED THEMSEVLES AS REAL OMNIPOTENT SOURCES.

And we have suggverse, where omnipotence can be transcended by having "more omnipotence."

No Caption Provided

If you ask me, Suggverse's omnipotence is a piss poor joke that wiuld make every philosophers in history cringe.

according to your definition and not the definition of many other sites.

What? Lol. Do you even need the site to define what the hell omnipotence is? It's just common sense bruh, the meaning of omnipotence is all the same, the way it's explained is the only thing that's different in other sites. But all of them always has the same theme; An omnipitent is All powerful and Limitless. And suggs completely fails in writing so.

I disagree I believe Lionel does a good job with the concept.

I'm sorry bruh, but that is a very big NO. Suggverse is a blasphemy on omnipotence and all of philosophy. Imagine, degrading the greatest state in all fiction into mere infinities. Ugh.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: :"See, look how much of a mess suggverse is, spamming omnipotence like it's just another word. Remember the most basic meaning of omnipotence? All powerful. Can do anything, everything . An Omnipotent already has every kinds of power possible and even those that are imossible by it's limitless nature. Sugg's is ironically gving something limitless limits lol. By stating what an omnopitent CAN do, your impliying that there are things it CAN'T do."

Basic Omnipotent character they can do anything in the context of the story at the same time there's still a fictional character. You're telling me that you would lose a fight the one above all even though he's not a real thing? It is even worse if you actually had author Authority then you can just recton one above all into doing whatever you want.

Ajimu from Medaka Box is another perfect example. She a said to be omnipotent within the context of the story yet at the same time is not above the story so she ultimately loses to whoever the story dictates . She can have all the fictional powers in existence but ultimately who ever controls the story her.

LIKE WTF, OMNIPOTENCE IS NOT SOMETHING LIKE SIMPLE POWER LEVEL BULLSHIT. IT IS A STATE, A STATE OF BEING BOUNDLESS, BEYOND ALL LIMITATIONS AND EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IN EXISTENCE AND NON EXISTENCE.

SO BY DEFAULT, AN OMNIPOTENT IS ALREADY THE MOST POWERFUL THING IN ALL OF EXISTENCE. HELL, IT IS THE SOURCE OF EVERYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT IS PERFECT, ALREADY AT THE PINACLE OF THE TREE, THE APEX OF ALL POWER LOL. THERE IS A REASON WHY THERE CAN'T BE TWO OMNIPOTENTS IN ONE VERSE, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A HUGE OUTLIER AND ANTI FEAT IN IT'S OWN. WHY? BECAUSE AN OMNIPOTENT BY NATURE IS BEYOND EVERYTHING. IT'S UNMATCHED AND UNTRANSCENDABLE LOL. BY SAYING THERE IS ANOTHER THAT CAN MATCH IT'S POWER IS A BIG OOF ON IT'S OWN THAT DESTROYS IT'S NATURE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I BET YOU ARE ALREADY PISSED AT ME SPAMMING THE WORD BOUNDLESS. BUT THAT IS THE POINT. AN OMNIPOTENT IS BOUNDLESS, THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN MATCH IT IN POWER DUE TO IT'S FUCKUNG NATURE. LOOK AT THE OMNIPOTENTS ON OTHER VERSES. THE CREATOR. THE SWIRL OF THE ROOT. NEOPLATONISM THE ONE. CRISIS THE ONE. ETC. ALL OF THEM HAS ONE THING IN COMMON, THEY ARE BEYOND EVERYTHING IN THEIR VERSE. UNMATHCED, THE FINAL STEP, THE HIGHEST POINT OF THE MOUNTAIN. THE END OF ALL THINGS. NO MORE BULLSHUT INVOVLED, BUT SIMPLY FROM THAT, THEY ESTABLISHED THEMSEVLES AS REAL OMNIPOTENT SOURCES.

Again is just boiling down to my opinions better than your opinion kinda argument.

Power listing Wiki makes it pretty clear that are omnipotent being surpassing himself and transcending itself is totally possible but you insist as in a possibility which ironic limits with omnipotence can do.

"What? Lol. Do you even need the site to define what the hell omnipotence is? It's just common sense bruh, the meaning of omnipotence is all the same, the way it's explained is the only thing that's different in other sites. But all of them always has the same theme; An omnipitent is All powerful and Limitless. And suggs completely fails in writing so."

That is not true. omnipotence is all powerful and limitless in SV. But at the same time do you think that any fictionally omnipotent character can affect our reality? no? And why is that? Because they are omnipotent only within the context of their own narrative.

That is the difference between basic omnipotence and meta omnipotent is that one character can transcend fiction into our reality and the other cannot. And this is a real concept not something that Lionel invented.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: A single question. When did a suggverse character started to affect our reality?

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SergeantMuscle

@coolguy18: The moment when Christopher became the Silver devil and LaMont became the Black Monarch and defeated Lionel suggs as well as the publisher and illustrator of there book effortlessly and took the title for themselves. And in transcended into a higher plane of existence.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By COOLGUY18

@sergeantmuscle:

"Power listing Wiki makes it pretty clear that are omnipotent being surpassing himself and transcending itself is totally possible"

Again, An omnipotent doesn't need to surpass himself because he is already beyond limitiations. Why would he bother even surpassing himself when he already the most powerful lol.

Also, powerlisting is eh.

"Ajimu from Medaka Box is another perfect example. She a said to be omnipotent"

Ajimu is a sad excuse of an omni. Somehow an omni is still defined by numbers and got killed by a rubber band

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By COOLGUY18

@sergeantmuscle: Defeated Lionel Suggs? You meant this black Lamont suddenly popped out the book and whooped their asses?

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By COOLGUY18

@sergeantmuscle: If yes, can you send me a vid or a scan where blac lamont kicked Lionel's ass? I mean you said these guys transcended fiction to our reality, so they should exist here on earth now right? Know his fb account or anything? I am interesred really.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: Defeated Lionel Suggs? You meant this black Lamont suddenly popped out the book and whooped their asses?

Yes.

@sergeantmuscle: If yes, can you send me a vid or a scan where blac lamont kicked Lionel's ass? I mean you said these guys transcended fiction to our reality, so they should exist here on earth now right? Know his fb account or anything? I am interesred really.

No they transcended to even a higher plane of existence. I know this sounds stupid but that;s what the author said about his characters so it has to be true!

Again, An omnipotent doesn't need to surpass himself because he is already beyond limitiations. Why would he bother even surpassing himself when he already the most powerful lol.

Also, powerlisting is eh.

Everyone seems one have their own idea on how omnipotence should work.

"Ajimu from Medaka Box is another perfect example. She a said to be omnipotent"

Ajimu is a sad excuse of an omni. Somehow an omni is still defined by numbers and got killed by a rubber band

No Caption Provided

You calling her a lair? If she claims she is all powerful and all knowing. Why should we doubt it? it's just that she is not above the plot and story. So if the plot says she loses to fodder then she does. Otherwise she is omnipotent some would say even TOAA tier.

ShadowRazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: Wait! you want video of them beating up lionel? I can't do that but if Lionel said it happened I think we should give him the benefit of a doubt.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Deagonx

@coolguy18: Wait! you want video of them beating up lionel? I can't do that but if Lionel said it happened I think we should give him the benefit of a doubt.

Why would we give him the benefit of the doubt if he is saying his characters beat him up in real life? The only conclusion we should draw from that is that he is clinically insane and is in desperate need of pyschiatric care. Which is pretty obvious from his writing.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

No Caption Provided

No they transcended to even a higher plane of existence. I know this sounds stupid but that;s what the author said about his characters so it has to be true!

So you are going to believe anything an author says now even how messed up and ilogical it is? Do you have any common sense at all?

You calling her a lair? If she claims she is all powerful and all knowing. Why should we doubt it? it's just that she is not above the plot and story. So if the plot says she loses to fodder then she does.

Holy shit sergeant, you should really slow down AND STOP BELEIVING EVERY SINGLE SHIT THAT IS STATED LMFAO. Once again, STATEMENTS MEANS SHIT IF THEY HAVE NO FEATS TO BACK IT UP. Claims to be all powerful and all knowing. HAS LIMITED NUMBER OF SKILLS AND DIDN'T KNEW ABOUT A FUCKING RUBBER BAND THAT CAN KILL HER. Just great. And no no no, plot doesn't mean any shit here. They can just say "Muh, she lost because we said so even she was omnipotent." NO. That's must an excuse over shitty and illogical writing. The moment the said "all powerful and all knowing" got defeated and caught off guard, THEY FUCKING FAILED. SOMEONE ALL POWERFUL AND ALL KNOWING WOULD NEVER GET DEFEATED NOR CAUGHT OFF GUARD. THEY THEMSELVES GAVE A HUGE ANTI FEAT THAT DEGRADED THEIR SO CALLED OMNIPOTENT INTO JUST ANOTHER OVERATTED FODDER THOT.

So the fact that she lost already proves her that she is not Omnipotent. EVEN IF SHE WAS STATED TO BE.

Wait! you want video of them beating up lionel? I can't do that but if Lionel said it happened I think we should give him the benefit of a doubt.

Please tell me you are trolling sergeant, because if you are serious.... then get some help. Why do you believe anything Suggs says? Is he your God or something? You seriously think that fictional chars that he wrote suddenly sprang out to life and defeated him? Have you never considered the idea that Black Lamont defeating Suggs is just another scenario that suggs wrote to his stupid book?

Damn, this is so messed up. I'm sorry but I know you are bad, but i never expected that you are THIS bad. What? Next, Suggs is going to say earth is flat and you going to believe him? Ffs.

Learn how to use common sense sarge, and think for yourself. Is it logical for a fictional char to affect the real world? Ignore all the suggs bullshit and tell me if that really sounds logical for you.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't you guy who claim Slime boy was outversal? and copy any power without limit? Good to see you're still butthurt about that.

RustedDusty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RustedDusty

Man, how delusional do you have to be to think that fictional characters can affect real life lol? Oh wait, CAS exist, crap.

Evander_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...OOOF

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: Aren't you guy who claim Slime boy was outversal? and copy any power without limit? Good to see you're still butthurt about that.

never said any of that mate. Gotta love when you have to put words in my mouth i never said. 👌

And butthurt? Lol, i am fine cause all of what you said never disproved me in the slightest.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: So you are going to believe anything an author says now even how messed up and ilogical it is? Do you have any common sense at all?

Holy shit sergeant, you should really slow down AND STOP BELEIVING EVERY SINGLE SHIT THAT IS STATED LMFAO. Once again, STATEMENTS MEANS SHIT IF THEY HAVE NO FEATS TO BACK IT UP. Claims to be all powerful and all knowing. HAS LIMITED NUMBER OF SKILLS AND DIDN'T KNEW ABOUT A FUCKING RUBBER BAND THAT CAN KILL HER. Just great. And no no no, plot doesn't mean any shit here. They can just say "Muh, she lost because we said so even she was omnipotent." NO. That's must an excuse over shitty and illogical writing. The moment the said "all powerful and all knowing" got defeated and caught off guard, THEY FUCKING FAILED. SOMEONE ALL POWERFUL AND ALL KNOWING WOULD NEVER GET DEFEATED NOR CAUGHT OFF GUARD. THEY THEMSELVES GAVE A HUGE ANTI FEAT THAT DEGRADED THEIR SO CALLED OMNIPOTENT INTO JUST ANOTHER OVERATTED FODDER THOT.

So the fact that she lost already proves her that she is not Omnipotent. EVEN IF SHE WAS STATED TO BE.

I do. But when it comes to write artistic licence is allowed

Please tell me you are trolling sergeant, because if you are serious.... then get some help. Why do you believe anything Suggs says? Is he your God or something? You seriously think that fictional chars that he wrote suddenly sprang out to life and defeated him? Have you never considered the idea that Black Lamont defeating Suggs is just another scenario that suggs wrote to his stupid book?

Damn, this is so messed up. I'm sorry but I know you are bad, but i never expected that you are THIS bad. What? Next, Suggs is going to say earth is flat and you going to believe him? Ffs.

Learn how to use common sense sarge, and think for yourself. Is it logical for a fictional char to affect the real world? Ignore all the suggs bullshit and tell me if that really sounds logical for you.

What I personal think doesn't matter. this what author says about their characters and we should all respect that.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: Aren't you guy who claim Slime boy was outversal? and copy any power without limit? Good to see you're still butthurt about that.

never said any of that mate. Gotta love when you have to put words in my mouth i never said. 👌

And butthurt? Lol, i am fine cause all of what you said never disproved me in the slightest.

You did claim he can beat outversal characters.

I already prove that hax that aren't metafiction don't work on him even if he has every fiction power ever conceive of ever will be conceive like Johnathan Scirocco. Slime boy still couldn't win unless they were beyond metafictional .

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle: You did claim he can beat outversal characters.

lol, you'd have to prove the guys even outerversal.

I already prove that hax that aren't metafiction don't work on him

You really didnt. All you did was cry over "B-But my Meta Fictional rules" which you shown no feats of copy resistance.

even if he has every fiction power ever conceive of ever will be conceive like Johnathan Scirocco.

Lmao, sure mate.

Slime boy still couldn't win unless they were beyond metafictional

Allready disproved this notion before.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rusteddusty: Michael's CAS vs Sergeant's Suggsverse. Both a walking NLF. One owns all fiction and is the paper all fiction is written/drawn on another is beyond omnipotence.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: "lol, you'd have to prove the guys even outerversal."

yes I did point out the cosmology and how it completely dwarves even a the idea of a hyperverse in size in its first floor alone. And how even the the second smallest area on the first floor is greater than the entire Multiverse were slime Boy comes from.

Even the people at vs Wiki who hate suggsverse admits. Even destroying the first floor of the cosmology would already make you outversal.

These characters can blink all of that out of existence just by flexing in elbow.

you might as well argue that slime boy can beat pre retcon beyonder and Cosmic armor superman while you're at it.

You couldn't provide a single reason for why he doesn't get blitz only argument was that it was paradoxical for him to be fast in the concept of speed even though characters Umineko and many other light novel and animes have done it.

"Lmao, sure mate."

It's in his character bio so I see very little reason to doubt it.

"Allready disproved this notion before"

You just proved literally nothing slime boy Still fodder

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle:

yes I did point out the cosmology and how it completely dwarves even a the idea of a hyperverse in size in its first floor alone. And how even the the second smallest area on the first floor is greater than the entire Multiverse were slime Boy comes from.

You actually didnt. Your cosmology is full of fallacies that contradict themselves via Above omnipotent. Which was allready debunked.

Even the people at vs Wiki who hate suggsverse admits. Even destroying the first floor of the cosmology would already make you outversal.

Imagine thinking Vs Wiki is right lol. Anyway, the cosmology you laid out for me is full of fallacies and are completely contradicted when fights happen, IE the "Above Omnipotence" things.

These characters can blink all of that out of existence just by flexing in elbow.

you might as well argue that slime boy can beat pre retcon beyonder and Cosmic armor superman while you're at it.

Sure. Unless you also thing fodder in Suggsverse can beat them. And i could argue Rimuru beating CAS.

You couldn't provide a single reason for why he doesn't get blitz only argument was that it was paradoxical for him to be fast in the concept of speed even though characters Umineko and many other light novel and animes have done it.

Bruh moment. I literally said he can't be blitzed because he is above time and space. He has immeasurable movement.

No Caption Provided

And the concept of "Speed" is stupid to use against someone who can appear anywhere they want instantly. As its not speed, it's a state of being for Rimuru.

It's in his character bio so I see very little reason to doubt it

Well if you wanna pull it like that, Rimuru can copy all the abilities and use them to a greater extent due to his ability to upgrade skills and abilities.

You just proved literally nothing slime boy Still fodder

>Says i proved nothing

>Me: Allready proven

>Crys and says random stuff not backed by evidence

>gets called out

>ingores it

>Repeat

Sure mate.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: "You actually didnt. Your cosmology is full of fallacies that contradict themselves via Above omnipotent. Which was allready debunked."

What does some characters being above omnipotent have anything to do with the verse is Cosmology? you're not making sense

"Bruh moment. I literally said he can't be blitzed because he is above time and space. He has immeasurable movement."

Immeasurable speed is still less than infinite speed. And and infinite speed still not faster than the concept of speed so even if he had infinite speed would still get blitzed but now you're basically saying that he doesn't even have that.

"And the concept of "Speed" is stupid to use against someone who can appear anywhere they want instantly. As its not speed, it's a state of being for Rimuru."

I literally posted a a scan of him blitzing a character with omnipresence. His state of being is nothing compared to that. And having instant teleportation does not make you faster than the concept of speed.

This is like saying that Goku is faster than Battler from Umineko because he has instantaneous movement.

Your arguments are trash.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RikuYamaha

@sergeantmuscle:

What does some characters being above omnipotent have anything to do with the verse is Cosmology? you're not making sense

Because the cosmology of it directly references it mate.

Immeasurable speed is still less than infinite speed. And and infinite speed still not faster than the concept of speed so even if he had infinite speed would still get blitzed but now you're basically saying that he doesn't even have that

Perhaps i have misworded. Not immeasurable speed, but irrelevant speed due to not needing to move to be there. So my bad there.

I literally posted a a scan of him blitzing a character with omnipresence. His state of being is nothing compared to that. And having instant teleportation does not make you faster than the concept of speed

That scan as such contradicts itself as Omnipresence is a state of being and cannot be blitzed. For him to be blitzed shows he didnt have omnipresence.

This is like saying that Goku is faster than Battler from Umineko because he has instantaneous movement.

Your arguments are trash

Faulty compassion fallacy.

This is nothing that. Anyway, still try to debunk my notion of the copy powers or speed. That'll be fun.

You can respond but i am not because it's simply moot to even discuss with you when you can't accept feats and debunks even if their laid out right in front of you.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: "Because the cosmology of it directly references it mate"

Really? Where? I am 100% convinced now you didn't even glance at it. Since nothing in the cosmology says anything about omnipotent do you even know what a cosmology is?

"That scan as such contradicts itself as Omnipresence is a state of being and cannot be blitzed. For him to be blitzed shows he didnt have omnipresence."

Again he is the Paradox Waker saying that his feat are paradoxical is not a proper counter. and many other characters have Feats of surpassing the concept of Speed.it so just because slime boy can't doesn't make it impossible. Is a stupid argument when other fictional characters have accomplished exactly that!

"Faulty compassion fallacy.

This is nothing that. Anyway, still try to debunk my notion of the copy powers or speed. That'll be fun."

How so you're the one who's trying to sell the argument that instantaneous teleportation makes you faster than the concept of speed which is ridiculous. Especially when characters like Goku and Kumagawa has instantaneous teleportation.

"This is nothing that. Anyway, still try to debunk my notion of the copy powers or speed. That'll be fun."

I already explained for the hundredth time that Destiny Shield makes any hack that doesn't work at a metafictional level irrelevant.How many character is like Cosmic armor Superman do have metafictional powers. It's really not impossible to overcome. So not that his powers are too strong is that your slime boy is too weak.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you are admitting to using omnipotent characters? I mean let me check the rules but pretty sure that doing such is banned