Follow

Crystal

Character » Crystal appears in 1274 issues.

Crystal is a member of the Inhumans and the younger sister of Medusa, Queen of the Inhumans. She has the power to manipulate the four classical elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth.

Does Crystal get hurt by electricity too, just like Storm?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher

I have seen Storm being hurt by electricity coming from opponents. Does Crystal have that issue too?

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By boob
    This is the only thing I can find. But I really don't know. I've seen pictures with her kissing H. Torch when he was
    This is the only thing I can find. But I really don't know. I've seen pictures with her kissing H. Torch when he was "flamed on". I don't think she is immune to it, but probably takes more against her.
    abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well if she can swim in lava..

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abaldo said:

well if she can swim in lava..

She not immune though. She can swim in lava for a very limited period (only a few minutes), so she does have some resistance to extreme heat, but from what I recall she got scalded by steam as she escaped the lava and almost died. HT had to drain the heat from her body to save her.

With electricity she can defend against it by consciously controlling the molecules in her body. If she doesn't see it coming I think she can be hurt/possibly killed by a powerful enough electric discharge.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.