Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23674 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Movie Reboot/Redesign/SupermanvsBatman Costume

• 153 results
    PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@punyparker: Smith is one of Ben Affeck best friends, so i dont belive he is to neutral at this point, funny since i want to cast him as the Penguin

HA!....true.He'd be good.

I am glad Affleck is Batman,and i have no problem with it,but Bale will always be my cinematic Bruce Wayne/Batman.....

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@punyparker: Smith is one of Ben Affeck best friends, so i dont belive he is to neutral at this point, funny since i want to cast him as the Penguin

I am glad Affleck is Batman,and i have no problem with it,but Bale will always be my cinematic Bruce Wayne/Batman.....

Yeah, but dont say that to people who grew up in the 80s.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@punyparker said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Yeah, but dont say that to people who grew up in the 80s.

Oh yeah.......and you are one of them?!
    If you are,then you know that i fully respect Michael Keaton. :-P

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: No, i really belive Bale was a better Batman, i grew up in the 90s, so i didnt saw Batman 89 untils i was older, i actually see Val Kilmer before i saw Micheal Keaton, besides being introduce by TAS, Adam West and older comics.

rickgardner32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely think it shud be the new52 suit, number 1 supermans already is and I get the feeling from Kevin smiths reaction that bats will be as well. No matter which they choose at least we're finally going to see the grey on screen. I agree with everyone saying the eyes shud be white...however... I don't think it should be light up like in dark night I actually think they shud b more of a mesh silver, (ex. Amazing spider mans eyes) I think that wud finally make the real life bat suit appear like in the comics I mean it worked for spidey and his white areas are way bigger so I'm sure it could work for batmans eye holes.

I3IO_HAZARD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just make it like new 52/jim lee and it's perfect

chrisj_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By chrisj_1

They can easily make glowing white eyes for the movie I see cosplayers with them all the time these days they even used it for an onset glow for Superman's heat vision for Man of Steel

No Caption Provided

All it takes is a wire and some leds in the shape of eyes hide that under the cowl and you're good the tech's there hell Marvel even uses them in their Ironman suit props there's no reason they can't give Batman the glowing white eyes so I think they should go for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.