Follow

Aquaman

Character » Aquaman appears in 4626 issues.

The son of an Atlantean queen and a lighthouse keeper from the town of Amnesty Bay, Arthur Curry would grow up to become the superhero Aquaman, and later take on his birthright as the King of Atlantis. He is a founding member of the Justice League and is among DC Comics' most recognized heroes.

The Aqua Cave

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Am I the only one who wants to see this place come back? It'd be nice if Arthur had his own hidden undersea hideouts where he could retreat whenever shit got bad, or just to be alone when he needs it.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: The place where he took Jackson Hyde? I'm rather certain that was in the Atlantic ocean.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like if he wants to be alone, he typically wants to be at his home in Amnesty Bay. Most Atlanteans don't go there, Villains generally either avoid or don't know it, and plus, Mera is there. Between that and his home in Atlantis, I think he's pretty set.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Yeah but everyone knows where he lives.

Rainshadow777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An aqua cave or some sort of secluded area would be awesome. Part of the greatness of the current era's Aquaman stories is the scope of the epic artwork that can really render some amazing scenery. The idea of a secret retreat for Aquaman somewhere gives a lot of potential for exploring more landscapes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.