The Aqua Cave

#1 Posted by BlackWind (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who wants to see this place come back? It'd be nice if Arthur had his own hidden undersea hideouts where he could retreat whenever shit got bad, or just to be alone when he needs it.

#2 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7115 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind some Land bases as well like Johns gave him in "AquaWars" I as well would like a sea cavern somewhere off the radar as well, heck have it as a Drift hangout as well in that place Swatt stays.

#3 Posted by BlackWind (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecstaticgrace: The place where he took Jackson Hyde? I'm rather certain that was in the Atlantic ocean.

#4 Posted by ScouterV (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like if he wants to be alone, he typically wants to be at his home in Amnesty Bay. Most Atlanteans don't go there, Villains generally either avoid or don't know it, and plus, Mera is there. Between that and his home in Atlantis, I think he's pretty set.

#5 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7115 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: Exactly what I mean with those cool Water screen computers and Pics in water.

I thought it was on land? Wasn't Jacksons adopted parents with them? Unless your talking about the cave with the chest rather then the HQ? I could take both though.

#6 Posted by BlackWind (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

@scouterv: Yeah but everyone knows where he lives.

#7 Posted by Rainshadow777 (521 posts) - - Show Bio

An aqua cave or some sort of secluded area would be awesome. Part of the greatness of the current era's Aquaman stories is the scope of the epic artwork that can really render some amazing scenery. The idea of a secret retreat for Aquaman somewhere gives a lot of potential for exploring more landscapes.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.