R2: Team Battle

No Caption Provided

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays@marvelfan1992@pyrofn@geekryan@lordofallhumans@del_torro@mage101@emmafrostxmen@mooty_pass@kasya_carey@boutatakeanl@scarlet_wiccan@purplehairedni1@samgee

@pyrofn@koays@marvelfan1992@geekryan@professorrespect@boutatakeanl@mooty_pass@emmafrostxmen@samgee@onsipin@del_torro@mage101@purplehairedni1@andromeda1001@scarlet_wiccan@skywalker95@novaprime2@kasya_carey@lordofallhumans@yuuki157@fuse10@destinyman75@takenstew22@kgb725@noah_ouellette@underfire47@twrtwrtw@Aristeaus@koays@marvelfan1992@pyrofn@onsipin@geekryan@lordofallhumans@del_torro@mage101@marygcrisostomo@emmafrostxmen@mooty_pass@kasya_carey@boutatakeanl@scarlet_wiccan@purplehairedni1@samgee

@pyrofn@koays@marvelfan1992@geekryan@professorrespect@boutatakeanl@mooty_pass@bigbaby@rajjarsalt@andromeda1001@zetsu-san@wastelandman@destinyman75

@koays@marvelfan1992@pyrofn@geekryan@lordofallhumans@del_torro@mage101@emmafrostxmen@mooty_pass@kasya_carey@boutatakeanl@scarlet_wiccan@purplehairedni1@samgee

@pyrofn@koays@marvelfan1992@geekryan@professorrespect@boutatakeanl@mooty_pass@emmafrostxmen@samgee@onsipin@del_torro@mage101@purplehairedni1@andromeda1001@scarlet_wiccan@skywalker95@novaprime2@kasya_carey@lordofallhumans@yuuki157@fuse10@destinyman75@takenstew22@kgb725@noah_ouellette@underfire47@twrtwrtw@Aristeaus@koays@marvelfan1992@pyrofn@onsipin@geekryan@lordofallhumans@del_torro@mage101@marygcrisostomo@emmafrostxmen@mooty_pass@kasya_carey@boutatakeanl@scarlet_wiccan@purplehairedni1@samgee

@pyrofn@koays@marvelfan1992@geekryan@professorrespect@boutatakeanl@mooty_pass@bigbaby@rajjarsalt@andromeda1001@zetsu-san@wastelandman@destinyman75@ancient_0f_days:@thedailybagel@cosmoman@blackspidey2099:

@koays@marvelfan1992@pyrofn@onsipin@geekryan@lordofallhumans@del_torro@mage101@marygcrisostomo@emmafrostxmen@mooty_pass@kasya_carey@boutatakeanl@scarlet_wiccan@purplehairedni1@samgee

@hype2@battle123axe@captfalcon725@lilbroomstick@asgardianweapon@punyaamrit@kevd4wg@chaosherc@punyaamrit:@ouroborik:@mrsyg:@teefurtree@maalik@ronan6996:@akz:@rawsos:@redhotstar:@theslader:

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Clea vs Dr. Strange - Could go either way.
  2. Scarlet Witch vs Dr. Doom - Pretty sure Wanda has already won, or something along those lines.
  3. Enchantress vs Loki - Loki was already stated to be more powerful, if I recall right.
  4. Morgan Le Fay vs Brother Voodoo - Voodoo probably edges out by a bit.
  5. Nico Minoru vs Wiccan - Nico already stomped zombie Billy in an alternate timestream, which means she might win this.
  6. Magik vs Daimon Hellstrom - Daimon has been more impressive lately, so I pick him.
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Zetsu-San
  1. I know Clea has been getting hyped as Strange’s equal, lately, but I really can’t imagine him not overtaking her if he really had to push himself for whatever reason.
  2. Probably Wanda these days.
  3. Loki is well above Enchantress, and has even created one of the Enchantresses
  4. Dunno
  5. Dunno
  6. Magik should be able to win via the Soul Sword, but she seems to be the mutual punching bag of both x-men writes and mystic writers these days.
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: Magik should be able to win via the Soul Sword, but she seems to be the mutual punching bag of both x-men writes and mystic writers these days.

Daimon's Hell-Trident should cancel out the Soul Sword, tbh.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Could go either way.
  2. Wanda. In the past I‘d say Doom.
  3. Loki.
  4. Peak Voodoo would win. Current version loses, imo.
  5. Not sure.
  6. Daimon stomps currently.
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zetsu-San

@zetsu-san: Magik should be able to win via the Soul Sword, but she seems to be the mutual punching bag of both x-men writes and mystic writers these days.

Daimon's Hell-Trident should cancel out the Soul Sword, tbh.

I don’t think the Sword itself really counts as a “demonic” power, since it’s a manifestation of the innocent part of her soul, and in fact her demonic half becomes more dominant when separated from the sword.

And I would think the Soul Sword, at least in the older lore, would hold a higher cosmic importance, given how much hype Limbo gets.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BigBaby
  • Clea vs Dr. Strange - Could go either way.
  • Scarlet Witch vs Dr. Doom - Been done. She's beat him two times already.
  • Enchantress vs Loki - God of Stories Loki seems to be quite above her(by a stretch).
  • Morgan Le Fay vs Brother Voodoo - 50/50 but I lean Morgan due to her clowning Rachel and Betsy(recently)
  • Nico Minoru vs Wiccan - Both of their powers function similarly; depends on speed.
  • Magik vs Daimon Hellstrom - Current Magik jobs.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san said:

I don’t think the Sword itself really counts as a “demonic” power, since it’s a manifestation of the innocent part of her soul, and in fact her demonic half becomes more dominant when separated from the sword.

And I would think the Soul Sword, at least in the older lore, would hold a higher cosmic importance, given how much hype Limbo gets.

Hmm, fair enough.

Eh, not so sure. Daimon's Trident is made from a material that can sap the powers of Satan, back when the same was the merging of all Hell-Lords and considered second only to "God". I'd say it might be as good as the Soul Sword.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zetsu-San

@andromeda1001: I mean Limbo is supposed to be a nexus that connects to all realities including all hells and now apparently even Man-Thing’s Nexus of Realities is a result of Belasco’s magic. Then there was that time The Dark Dimension was taking damage purely due to Magik’s powers going haywire and disrupting Limbo.

Not to mention that time the Soul Sword was used to kill the Archenemy, who was soloing basically every Hell Lord at the same time. Granted, they needed to destroy the computer first before the damage would actually stick, but still.

——

That said, recent marvel writers have shat all over the sword, so I guess none of that really matters anymore.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Clea vs Dr. Strange: could go either way but leaning Strange
  2. Scarlet Witch vs Dr. Doom: Current Wanda would likely win
  3. Enchantress vs Loki: Loki in a decent fight
  4. Morgan Le Fay vs Brother Voodoo: Morgan easily
  5. Nico Minoru vs Wiccan: Nico easily
  6. Magik vs Daimon Hellstrom: Current Magik would lose, but a standard/peak Magik would win

A team fight would likely go to the ladies. Voodoo and Wiccan kinda bring the group down a bit.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange Vs Clea: Strange, the whole clea hype isn't helping here

Wanda Vs Doom: Everyone keeps saying that she beat doom but forget that she cheap shot him in the second fight and he was morals inverted and was distracted when she hit him in the first fight. But with her current portrayal I'll say 50/50.

Enchantress Vs Loki: Loki wins

Morgan le fay Vs brother Voodoo: Voodoo couldn't beat doom, morgan is leagues beyond voodoo.

Nico Vs Wiccan: Both unimpressive to me with ridiculous high-ends, 50/50

Magik Vs hellstrom: I'm starting to think that Magik can't win against any magic user.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: I'm not saying that the Trident is more powerful, but it should be able to hold its own against the Soul Sword.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman: What do you think about Morgan and Voodo's matchup?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WastelandMan

@bigbaby said:

@wastelandman: What do you think about Morgan and Voodo's matchup?

I mentioned my thoughts in my post above, but I think if it's current versions Voodoo would lose. Morgan's a lot closer to Strange's level, imo. If this was Voodoo at his strongest when he was Supreme, I'd absolutely give it to him then.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zetsu-San

@zetsu-san: I'm not saying that the Trident is more powerful, but it should be able to hold its own against the Soul Sword.

If you mean it can hold its own in a clash, then sure. Special weapons tend to not break each other in comics, unless the writer is using it for a plot point. Hell, I wouldn’t even really bank on the SS breaking a random low tier magic sword either tbh.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1. Strange in a good fight.
  2. Wanda with low to mid difficulty.
  3. Loki in a quick fight.
  4. Morgan, but she'll have to work for it.
  5. Toss up.
  6. Daimon decisively.

Team fight: Girls win.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^ Is the answer except Amora puts up a fight

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Could go either way
  2. Scarlet Witch
  3. Probably Loki
  4. Morgan Le Fay
  5. Wiccan. Both are still rookies compared to many of the others but Wiccan has a way higher potential than Nico does.
  6. Daimon Hellstrom

The ladies are winning the team battle.