Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13420 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Old Plots we'd rather read about....

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Koays  Online

Ok....so lets be honest, we're all bored with the current X-Men stories.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE HORSEMEN

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT COLOSSUS

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT GLOB HERMAN

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT T-MIST

WE REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT INHUMANS

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE NEW BAD THING THAT SCOTT DID

AND WE REALLY JUST WANT KITTY AND ROGUE BACK HOME!!

But, seeing as Marvel doesn't care about what we don't care about....

Choose an X-Men plot/subplot you would rather read about...BUT it must be something that has already been established.

So you can say:

"Whatever happened to Storm's future daughter? Can we see that in a story?"

but NOT

"I wanna see the Phoenix descend from the sky and erase the O5 from existence then blow up the Inhumans on it's way to fight Galactus!"

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Koays  Online

I'll go first.....can we please get a story about Deathbird and Vulcan's baby???

I mean it's been 8 months..the heir to the Shiar Empire has been born.....Vulcan could be alive or dead, and just for piss and giggles, the X-Men are at war with the guy that blew him up.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mutant God

@koays said:

I'll go first.....can we please get a story about Deathbird and Vulcan's baby???

I mean it's been 8 months..the air to the Shiar Empire has been born.....Vulcan could be alive or dead, and just for piss and giggles, the X-Men are at war with the guy that blew him up.

I like this

To tell the truth I do like the Horsemen, in fact I really liked "The Last Horsemen"

too bad they died, just to promote The A-Twins.

How about:

"I want to see Proteus descend from space and erase the O5 from existence then blow up the Inhumans on it's way to fight Galactus!"

or

Where the X-Viilains went to after Avengers blew up Utopia's prison during AvX.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Koays  Online

@mutant_god: Lol Marvel doesn't believe in villains anymore.....but who the hell was in the X-Brig? It's been so long all i remember is Donald Pierce(who Cyke blew up) and Unit who flew off with a big plan.

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd really like to know what happened to Banshee after having been resurrected by the Apocalypse twins. That's a senior X-man right there.

Also Havok. Is he or is he not still inverted? Is his face still messed up?

Where are pretty much all the X-students? Pixie, Dust, Indra, Gentle, Mercury, the Cuckoos, Bling!, and Rockslide (seeing as Surge, Hellion, X-23 and Elixir are accounted for).

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mutant God

@koays said:

@mutant_god: Lol Marvel doesn't believe in villains anymore.....but who the hell was in the X-Brig? It's been so long all i remember is Donald Pierce(who Cyke blew up) and Unit who flew off with a big plan.

Astra, Joseph, Empath, Exodus, Leon Nunez, Tattoed Man, Mortis, Nekra, Penny Newsom, Unit, Scalphunter, Omega Sentinel, Sebastian Shaw

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Koays  Online

@koays said:

Astr, Joseph, Empath, Exodus, Leon Nunez, Tattoed Man, Mortis, Nekra, Penny Newsom, Unit, Scalphunter, Omega Sentinel, Sebastian Shaw

See like i know for a fact that Jospeh and Shaw weren't there by the time of escape...and I think Scalphunter was forgiven or something.

Omega Sentinel and Exodus have been located.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever happened to those Ultimate X-men characters that don't have counterparts? Like Jimmy Hudson or Mach-2?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Koays  Online

Whatever happened to those Ultimate X-men characters that don't have counterparts? Like Jimmy Hudson or Mach-2?

To be honest idk even how the dam combining of the 616 and Ultimate verses worked....like are the characters that didn't mesh up dead or what? Because i'd sell Iceman, Glob Herman and the cast of All New for a chance at Mach 2 as a major cast member.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

"WE DON'T CARE ABOUT COLOSSUS"

Speak for yourself. I'd like to see a Colossus centered story arc involving his son and Nereel.

This isn't plot related, but I'd like to see some of the classic costumes return, specifically for Nightcrawler. He looks absolutely ridiculous right now.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Koays  Online

@sprior93: Lol i meant Colossus' latest "Oh no he's evil" moment....but yea, actually I would love to see him have a father son moment, since he's got the big russian dad beard now.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I forgot to mention Colossus and Domino. That shit got dropped real quick after Secret Wars.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

I like Glob and Colossus. :/

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Koays  Online
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darkdetective27

Id like to see a new story arc with Stryker. Maybe him running for president and it has inspired people to take up mutant killing in his name while other humans are opposed to his idealogies. The X-Men try to stop the mutant killings and oppose Stryker. Though they soon realize politics is one war they may not win causing Professor X to have to run as the first mutant presidential candidate. Meanwhile Magneto and Mystique have a plan to steal the presidency by have Mystique kill and replace Stryker. There could be a lot of debate as to whether or not Charles can run with him being a mutant and having mind abilities.

darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: He looks cool and seems like a nice kid. Whats wrong with Glob exactly?

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What happened between Lee Forrester and Magneto? They built a relationship together in New Mutants and Magneto even had her picture on his desk when he first took over Xavier's position, and then Lee disappears for 30 years.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Koays  Online
    Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@sprior93: Lol i meant Colossus' latest "Oh no he's evil" moment....but yea, actually I would love to see him have a father son moment, since he's got the big russian dad beard now.

Oh yeah, another thing I would like to explore is that both Colossus and Wolverine have sons in the Savage Land: Peter and Erista

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_god: Colossus had a son there? How'd that come about?

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rictor, Wolverine, and Moira MacTaggert originally knew Cable from his past and it was never explained how. This was before Cable was Retconned to being Nathan Summers.

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_god: I really don't like the trope of giving a character a child that they never knew existed. That always just bothers me.

Avatar image for handofprometheus
    HandOfPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Was the Red Skull stealing Xavier's brain ever solved? I'm behind on Marvel really bad but I know Red Skull took his brain and got his powers. I would like for them to get their sh** together and stop arguing to get Professor's X brain back.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handofprometheus: Red Skull still has Xavier's brain. It looked like he was going to be a antagonist in the current Uncanny Avengers run. Not sure what's going on with it. Haven't read the book in a few months.

Avatar image for handofprometheus
    HandOfPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@masterofevil: I would of preferred if we had gotten a Jimmy Hudson and X-23 book or just Jimmy taking the Wolverine mantle instead of X-23.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handofprometheus: Better yet, a book with Old Man Logan and all the kids he technically did/didn't father! X-23, Daken, Jimmy Hudson, the girl from AOA, what's her name from Spider-girl's future, featuring Raze Darkholme (google it) as the villain. I'd read that.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Koays  Online

@handofprometheus: Red Skull still has Xavier's brain. It looked like he was going to be a antagonist in the current Uncanny Avengers run. Not sure what's going on with it. Haven't read the book in a few months.

Lol I just bought the issues up to the latest....I'm gonna sit down and read them because last thing I saw was Red Skull hiding in a closet in Avengers mansion

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I'll catch up on it again eventually. The last issue I read was #6. I was half way through it, but then I got board and haven't finished it yet.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handofprometheus: Better yet, a book with Old Man Logan and all the kids he technically did/didn't father! X-23, Daken, Jimmy Hudson, the girl from AOA, what's her name from Spider-girl's future, featuring Raze Darkholme (google it) as the villain. I'd read that.

Raze Darkholme no longer exists. He was wiped out of the timeline.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Koays  Online

@ultimatekey: ? If your talking No More Humans, he appeared again after that.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

In Uncanny X-Men, Raze, Charles Xavier Jr., and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants were wiped out of the timeline after Charles Xavier traveled back in time with Tempus to prevent Matthew Malloy from ever being born.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

In Uncanny X-Men, Raze, Charles Xavier Jr., and the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants were wiped out of the timeline after Charles Xavier traveled back in time with Tempus to prevent Matthew Malloy from ever being born.

but there is still a timeline where malloy exists. and cuz of Secret Wars, they could come back

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hope Summers Dark Messiah.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.