Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13424 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Mark Millar Confirms The Movie X-Force Will Have 5 Members

• 71 results
    M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I dunno but who I want is.

I. Cable

II. Deadpool

III. Fantomex

IV. Psylocke

and I can't pick the fif member. It's too hard.

Archangel, Domino, Shatterstar, or Warpath. I just don't know.

Oh why can't we have 6 members?

-m3th.O.D.-

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Cable and Domino should be in it.

clemj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

the most likely thing to happen is that they are going to place wolverine in the team, he is a sure bet for the FOX, then, considering the new guys to be introduced in DOFP, we can have warpath, sunspot, archangel, and cable.

BUT

this movie can be the safest way to bring new characters to the screen ( with wolverine as the lead, to make the crowds watch the movie) like deadpool, domino, or fantomex

the team I'd like is a mix of these two: warpath, wolverine, cable, fantomex and domino.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I would give large quantities of money and sexual favours to see Fantomex in it.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can get with an Xforce movie. I would hope to see Wolverine, Warpath, Cable, Domino and Psylocke. Im really not a fan of Deadpool and the idea of Fantomex is one that I've always despised for some reason. iIt just felt like they scraped the bottom of the barrel with that one in the comics

JROCK72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

1. Cable

2. Domino

3. Wolverine

4. Psylocke

5. Warpath

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First Choice:

Wolverine

Psylocke

Warpath

Deadpool

Domino

Second Choice:

Trade Warpath for Fantomex and Deadpool for Archangel

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By pastepotpete1

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jhazzroucher: I think Warpath is a sure bet since he's appearing in X-Men: DOFP but I honestly can't see them making an X-Force movie without Cable & Deadpool

why does x-force movie need deadpool? he's never been friends with them always tried to take them out and as far as him being the enemy he isnt powerful enough to be a arch enemy

the problem is x-men are already using apocalyse so i dont know who they are going to use as a arch enemy maybe mr sinster or stryfe it will probably be gideon but gideon has done nothing really bad in the future in fact selene kills him

how come no one is mentioning feral?

boom boom she is comic relief ( great computer generation)

shatter star because he is like thor

cannon ball because he makes for great computer generation

cable obviousely

warpath and sunspot because they already been in movies

domino obviosly

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
    deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@pastepotpete: that last post was two years ago and nobody likes Feral.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@jonny_anonymous said:

@jhazzroucher: I think Warpath is a sure bet since he's appearing in X-Men: DOFP but I honestly can't see them making an X-Force movie without Cable & Deadpool

why does x-force movie need deadpool? he's never been friends with them always tried to take them out and as far as him being the enemy he isnt powerful enough to be a arch enemy

the problem is x-men are already using apocalyse so i dont know who they are going to use as a arch enemy maybe mr sinster

What are you talking about? Deadpool was in X-Force.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By pastepotpete1

@hyiena said:

what does that have to do with anything the last post was two years ago .what are you trying to say that we should just give up on thinking the movie is ever going to happen? .

they may use feral because she is a female wolverine of the team killer instinct not afraid to kill not afraid of dying in battle

she comes from the morlock tunnels there see makes another whole set of characters that can be explored

a women who is trapped inside the body of part cat part women with a cat and female personality

she is a loose cannon she is hated by her teamates yet cable lets her stay because she is mutant

look at all this maybe by comic standards she is not marketable but by movie stanards she is very marketable

no one really liked sebastian shaw that much but after the movie people are memorized by his character they believe he is next coming of christ they think he couldve taken out the whole army of dofp sentinels lol everyone wanted to see omega red on the big screen for wolverine origns but we didnt so its not only about what the fans want

maybe if they changed her character a bit had her fall in love with sam cmon hollywood love's furball and human relationships

panther21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Domino

2.Bishop

3. Monet

4. Warpath

5. Synch

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By pastepotpete1
    @jonny_anonymous said:
    @pastepotpete said:
    @jonny_anonymous said:

the problem is x-men are already using apocalyse so i dont know who they are going to use as a arch enemy maybe mr sinster

What are you talking about? Deadpool was in X-Force.

yeah and beast was a avenger and juggernaunt was a x-men

cable goes back in time to assemble a band of mutants to safe his future ( deadpool not a mutant)

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyiena said:

what does that have to do with anything the last post was two years ago .what are you trying to say that we should just give up on thinking the movie is ever going to happen? .

they may use feral because she is a female wolverine of the team killer instinct not afraid to kill not afraid of dying in battle

she comes from the morlock tunnels there see makes another whole set of characters that can be explored

a women who is trapped inside the body of part cat part women with a cat and female personality

she is a loose cannon she is hated by her teamates yet cable lets her stay because she is mutant

look at all this maybe by comic standards she is not marketable but by movie stanards she is very marketable

no one really liked sebastian shaw that much but after the movie people are memorized by his character they believe he is next coming of christ they think he couldve taken out the whole army of dofp sentinels lol everyone wanted to see omega red on the big screen for wolverine origns but we didnt so its not only about what the fans want

maybe if they changed her character a bit had her fall in love with sam cmon hollywood love's furball and human relationships

I am guessing you meant "mesmerized"? And what are you talking about? I don't know a single person that even talks about Shaw. I mean honestly, Toad comes up on threads more frequently than Shaw does...

No feral will definitely NOT see screen time. Fox already wasted enough money with the shoddy Beast make-up to ever want to go for another furry character. Here is my guess.

Cable

Deadpool

Archangle

Psylocke

Domino

For obvious reasons, Deadpool and Psylocke will be in the movie to make some $$$. Cable will probably be the leader so they can tie it to the Scott/Jean relationship. I am guessing they might do the Archangel/Psylocke relationship in X-Men: Apocalypse because it would make some comic fans happy? If so, then they will definitely bring back the duo for X-Force. And since they have three males (standard movie casting), they have to have two females. Now I cannot think of any racially diverse female for them to choose from, which would be their first choice (since it is an all white roster, save for Psylocke); so my next guess if for Domino, for a Cable love story.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By pastepotpete1
    @dman1366 said:
    @pastepotpete said:
    @hyiena said:

I am guessing you meant "mesmerized"? And what are you talking about? I don't know a single person that even talks about Shaw. I mean honestly, Toad comes up on threads more frequently than Shaw does...

No feral will definitely NOT see screen time. Fox already wasted enough money with the shoddy Beast make-up to ever want to go for another furry character. Here is my guess.

Cable

Deadpool

Archangle

Psylocke

Domino

For obvious reasons, Deadpool and Psylocke will be in the movie to make some $$$. Cable will probably be the leader so they can tie it to the Scott/Jean relationship. I am guessing they might do the Archangel/Psylocke relationship in X-Men: Apocalypse because it would make some comic fans happy? If so, then they will definitely bring back the duo for X-Force. And since they have three males (standard movie casting), they have to have two females. Now I cannot think of any racially diverse female for them to choose from, which would be their first choice (since it is an all white roster, save for Psylocke); so my next guess if for Domino, for a Cable love story.

@dman1366 said:
    @pastepotpete said:
    @hyiena said:

Cable

Deadpool

Archangle

Psylocke

Domino

@dman1366 said:
    @pastepotpete said:
    @hyiena said:

Cable

Deadpool

Archangle

Psylocke

Domino

how the hell would u know what goes in comicvine from looking at a couple pages of your posting it appears you never been to the battle forum and your lucky this is what i have to read ( down there)make you a deal i ll bet you a hundred bucks i could find more sebastian shaw movie threads then you find toad threads

sebastian shaw vs superman

if magneto didnt kill shaw could he have stoped the dofpsentinels? ; yes he could he was unstopable all their power would just make him stronger

sebastian shaw wouldve been mankinds answer to the sentinels

sebastian shaw vs the juggernaut shaw stomps

sebastian shaw vs movie thor

shaw could absorb a nuke dofp sentinels had no answer for that

BTW sebastian shaw has his own forum toad doesnt have his own forum hell x-force doesnt have their own forum on comic vine... which makes me skeptical if the x- force movie wil ever come out .. i dont think toad even has his own respect thread but welcome to the vine

carnage was never used in a spiderman movie vemon had a very small part he is one of the best sellers in the comics electro isnt one of the best sellers but he was used because he makes for a great special effects

the people you metioned doesnt have a powerhouse to them

cannon ball makes for great special effects easy storyline he is a powerhouse

boom boom makes great special effects plus she is knock out blonde

warpath because he was in the movie already and he is native american powerhouse

karma ( a telepath) shoots arrows to use her tp makes for great special effects

arch angel ? great special effects but too long a story and you would have to get apocalyse involved x -men are already using apocalyse so it wouldnt make much sense to use him twice (arch angel was never a powerhouse)

psylocke - she can be used but like i said again apocalyse x-men is already using her and they ( fox)are going to use deadpool twice so they certainly arent going to use both of them twice

so unless apocalyse is going to be the villian of the x-force movie it will be very hard to squeeze both of them in

its about the money with deadpool but x-force comic has been around for 25 years i think it took dp almost 15-20 years to finally join the x -force team by that time they had a completely new roaster most of the time before that he was their enemy he worked for tolliver and he only cares about the " money .if they make deadpool in the movie he will most likely be there enemy being that both deadpool and cable are in love with domino

..if they make a movie based on people's popularity they will become hollywood's bitch and x-men's bitch and probably still fail in fufilling everyones's needs but if they make a roaster similiar to the one in the 90's it will be more orginal and it will educate fans on how x-force was really formed

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366: I think you are right that Psylocke and Archangel will return for X-Force, and Cable and Deadpool are a sure thing. I wonder if the last character might be X-23. I think that would be a smart move for the franchise going forward.

I'm pretty sure it won't be the original X-Force lineup given that there is a New Mutants film in the works.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tristanheron: you know, I never thought of that, but you're probably right. X-23 would be a good opportunity to replace wolverine

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By pastepotpete1

@dman1366 said:

@tristanheron: you know, I never thought of that, but you're probably right. X-23 would be a good opportunity to replace wolverine

there is a thread movie shaw vs mangoog going on right now damn and i almost thought this movie sebastian shaw craziness was over and you had to say " no one mentions shaw" now they are back .. thanks a lot :)

No Caption Provided

Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Moonstar (in the role of Cable)

Boom Boom or Siryn or Feral

Rictor

Warpath

Archangel

If Psylocke is great in X-Men: Apocalypse, I might swap out Moonstar for her.

Really wanted to include more original X-Forcers, but still have some Nu-X-Force represent as well.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Thunderscream

This is gonna be tough considering there's also a New Mutants movie in the works. Will they be connected, or no? And will there be a connection with the other X-Films?

I'd pick Cable and Domino, Dr. Nemesis, Bishop and either Marrow or Boom Boom

beaubier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sc said:

I'd like.

Cable - Leader character, being tough, giving speeches, driving the story and plot. Has huge guns.

Deadpool - Comic relief, albeit also very violent and edgy and all that. Is a good character to invoke reactions from other characters. Also maybe provide a bit of heart for the team. Loud, obnoxious, can have fun with powers and arsenal.

Domino - A cynical, jaded, dry, sarcastic, gothy, hot, smoking wicked badass who always lands on her feet and makes impossible shots? Just good for team balance and her look, personality and powers translate well to any medium.

Warpath - Can be quiet, almost the antithesis of Deadpool and Domino, but he can also be the big intimidating character. Just imagine Billy Sole from Predator heh heh.

Psylocke - Yeah please try to avoid the token girl thing and just have two females. Psylocke has a nice new suit and she was in three but not really, she also brings another character personality type, and she also reflects and can represent for modern X-Force well. She would play off really well from the other characters too.

My fav combination. That being said would love to see Shatterstar in it as well. Fantomex eh. Him too.

I like this combination.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.