Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13425 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Comic vine Mutant Revolution!!

• 118 results
    dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@mcklayn: @dernman: @koays by the power of the phoenix i turn all but 200 humans into mutants welcom to the new brotherhood hahahahahahah

@stormphoenix said:

ENOUGH!!!! I a member of the X-Men We can achieve peace together there IS a way for us to coexist. We are ALL good people. I shall protect you ALL till my last dying breathe. To my mutant brothers and sisters the Acolytes I can give you peace! ...come let us ALL put aside our petty grievances and Stand with me And unit as One....To Me my X-Men!!!!

lol lame and im a x-men

also does anyone realize how ugly the inhuman men are except blackbolt and all the inhuman women are hot?!?!?!?!?

By the power of Doom I kill the PF and reverse what was done.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

@koays said:

Lol so just to be clear what exactly are we rebeling about?

you tell me false god! you called for this rebellion months ago, now that some one has the balls to go through with it your chickening out!!

Death to those who oppress home superior! Death to Bendis, Death to Disney! Death to Fox!! (just because you know there movies aint been any good lol)

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman:haters going to hate

@koays said:

Lol so just to be clear what exactly are we rebeling about?

theres 3 different teams when there should be two

in a few years humans wont exist cause they will all be mutants

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Unity Avengers.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@hopesummersforthefuture: flatscan is the term for baseline humans in some universes, but it's used like a slur. This was mainly in the AOA universe.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: flatscan is the term for baseline humans in some universes, but it's used like a slur. This was mainly in the AOA universe.

true dat, i think there is another term for them in main universe but it escapes me, or i was dreaming it idk lol

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Acolytes

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Acolytes

welcome to MY acolytes, our first mission is to track down Koays and force him to choose a side!

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:
    @phoenixofthetides said:

The Acolytes

welcome to MY acolytes, our first mission is to track down Koays and force him to choose a side!

i thought koays picked x-men?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are you even bothering with this genetic dead-end irrelevancies, my mutant homies? It's not like they're even important enough to have opinions of their own:

No Caption Provided

It's pretty obvious it's Sublime talking so why even waste your breath on them?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:
    @phoenixofthetides said:

The Acolytes

i thought koays picked x-men?

LMFAO wait what the hell happened??? Now i'm being hunted?? Smh....jeez fine i'll help kill the flatscans.

Smh this is the nonsense i deal with as Mutant God-King, everyone trying to rebel or exterminate...like seriously if you people would stay in line for a few days maybe all the storm fans that migrated away would come back to the motherland.....but noooo, "lets all rebel against Koays, he's the real enemy. I mean gosh it's not like he's out here trying to do something important...like GOVERN us!"...smh, when all the flatscans are gone and theres no one to post new ideas and opinions to the site..and your wondering how come no one reminded you to focus on the "X-Board breeding program"..don't come to me! I'll be working on unlocking my time travel abilities so I can trigger the Age of Koays.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: excuse me? the age of koays and hope, lol .....now thats scary

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Koays
    McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I guess I could make room for you.... But were still holding auditions.

by auditions he means pit fights, where the loser dies just if your interested lol

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Wait YOUR going to be the sole ruler of the Mutant population!? Like a King?.......

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Wait YOUR going to be the sole ruler of the Mutant population!? Like a King?.......

yes until i stab him in the back, take Rachel as my queen and rule in his steed <.<

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Koays

@mcklayn said:
    @stormphoenix said:

yes until i stab him in the back, take Rachel as my queen and rule in his steed <.<

What Brutus Mcklayn said.....except add in my resurrection with a machete and return to the throne more powerful then ever

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@koays: @mcklayn:OH WOW.......well haha i'll see to it that neither of you takes the throne. We Mutants need no KING!!!!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: @mcklayn:OH WOW.......well haha i'll see to it that neither of you takes the throne. We Mutants need no KING!!!!

And yet, I RULE!
    And yet, I RULE!

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men, but without defending Bendis.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @stormphoenix said:

And yet, I RULE!
    And yet, I RULE!

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2015/07/image-1-720x843-142308.jpgNow get off my planet you filthy Muties.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
    @koays said:
    @stormphoenix said:

And yet, I RULE!
    And yet, I RULE!

Now get off my planet you filthy Muties.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

ENOUGH!!!! I a member of the X-Men We can achieve peace together there IS a way for us to coexist. We are ALL good people. I shall protect you ALL till my last dying breathe. To my mutant brothers and sisters the Acolytes I can give you peace! ...come let us ALL put aside our petty grievances and Stand with me And unit as One....To Me my X-Men!!!!

I'm in.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By adamTRMM

Yes, yes the flatscan defective god that is about to fall. The only thing he can do with his genius and omnipotence is to barely hold pieces of some broken worlds and throw its people into a neverending war. Our fellow mutants with less power have more marvelous achievements...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Exactly....they think there so tough, We'll unleash our own god killer.... Legion!!! .....now we just need to figure out who the comicvine equivalent of a schizophrenic would be.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix said:

I'm in.

Hippies...

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

Totally non mutant Wanda Maximoff <_< >_>

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:
    @stormphoenix said:

I'm in.

Hippies...

someone's gotta keep these boards safe from you guys' divisive politics and toxic elitism.

I'm not about to let that be the face of the X-boards. Our numbers are dwindling, I can't let people forget that mutants are humans too.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:
    @stormphoenix said:

I'm in.

Hippies...

someone's gotta keep these boards safe from you guys' divisive politics and toxic elitism.

I'm not about to let that be the face of the X-boards. Our numbers are dwindling, I can't let people forget that mutants are humans too.

HA! Divisive politics and toxic elitism is how i came too power! I just showed up one day and said I was Mutant God-King....everyone was too busy arguing to realize you and Hope had more post then I did....the X-Boards needed me the same way we need this movement!

Today we beat the traitors in our own backyard, tomorrow we wipe out all the Flatscans on the site, and by the end of the year every board on the site will have an "X" in it's name. "X-Batman" "X-Spider-man" "X-Goku" The 'X-Battle Boards' where the mutants always win!

No Caption Provided
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

HA! Divisive politics and toxic elitism is how i came too power! I just showed up one day and said I was Mutant God-King....everyone was too busy arguing to realize you and Hope had more post then I did....the X-Boards needed me the same way we need this movement!

Today we beat the traitors in our own backyard, tomorrow we wipe out all the Flatscans on the site, and by the end of the year every board on the site will have an "X" in it's name. "X-Batman" "X-Spider-man" "X-Goku" The 'X-Battle Boards' where the mutants always win!

No Caption Provided

I'll stop you, K.

I won't see mutants become the enemies of humanity, I won't let the X-men become the villains of this site.

new mutants and other humans come here to find out what the X-men are about

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Koays

@oldnightcrawler said:

I'll stop you, K.

I won't see mutants become the enemies of humanity, I won't let the X-men become the villains of this site.

No Caption Provided

How can we be the villains if we're the only ones left standing?!!!

New Mutants will come here and learn of our victory, and finally be able to take pride in their people!!

Can't you see Nightcrawler....your fighting to save a status quo where Mutants are on the bottom instead of our rightful place!

No Caption Provided
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:

I'll stop you, K.

New Mutants will come here and learn of our victory, and finally be able to take pride in their people!!

Can't you see Nightcrawler....your fighting to save a status quo where Mutants are on the bottom instead of our rightful place!

If your victory is at the cost of humans, if it's about dominance rather than coexistense, it's not anything I want a part of.

I'm fighting for mutants to be equal with other humans, not below or above them.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:

I'll stop you, K.

If your victory is at the cost of humans, if it's about dominance rather than coexistense, it's not anything I want a part of.

I'm fighting for mutants to be equal with other humans, not below or above them.

Then you are fighting the wrong battle... There can be no equality between those who have power and those who want it!

One more time Oldnightcrawler. Help me lead our people to the promise land, help us rid this site of petty Flatscanner's and their inferior fandoms....help us achieve "X-Fan Utopia".

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:

Then you are fighting the wrong battle... There can be no equality between those who have power and those who want it!

One more time Oldnightcrawler. Help me lead our people to the promise land, help us rid this site of petty Flatscanner's and their inferior fandoms....help us achieve "X-Fan Utopia".

I don't use the term "flatscan", Koays, I don't use any slurs.

And the only one I see wanting power here is you.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:

Fine then....THE X-BOARDS ARE OFFICIALLY SCHISM-ED (and this is a completely unrelated Schism then the one I'm having from you and Hawk)

Anyone who wants to side with the Norm's and kiss babies, while our people struggle to get by...can join your side.

Anyone who wants to see actual progress for mutants, and the chance to become part of the ruling body of an all mutant Comicvine....join the brotherhood the REAL X-Men

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:

Fine then....THE X-BOARDS ARE OFFICIALLY SCHISM-ED (and this is a completely unrelated Schism then the one I'm having from you and Hawk)

Anyone who wants to side with the Norm's and kiss babies, while our people struggle to get by...can join your side.

Anyone who wants to see actual progress for mutants, and the chance to become part of the ruling body of an all mutant Comicvine....join the brotherhood the REAL X-Men

there's no "Schism" here, Koays. If you want to walk away from the ideals of peaceful co-existence that the X-men stand for, then you don't speak for the X-men. It's just you walking away from the X-men.

I can't stop you from turning your back on the X-men, but if you jeopardize mutant relations on this board, you will be hearing from us.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@koays said:
    @dernman said:
    @koays said:
    @stormphoenix said:

And yet, I RULE!
    And yet, I RULE!

Now get off my planet you filthy Muties.

No Caption Provided

You know... I bet Al can take Cyclops.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:

there's no "Schism" here, Koays. If you want to walk away from the ideals of peaceful co-existence that the X-men stand for, then you don't speak for the X-men. It's just you walking away from the X-men.

I can't stop you from turning your back on the X-men, but if you jeopardize mutant relations on this board, you will be hearing from us.

Fine. All X-Fans have the right to fight for their place in life...but I won't waste time trying to convince you...

Keep twiddling your thumbs in a chance for coexistence, for all our sakes-- mutant and human-- I hope you succeed. But WHEN you fail....it will be my turn!

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: This is the mutant god king I pledged my loyalty too! I am proud of you koays, You have me by your side once again, and I have to thank @oldnightcrawler for it. your short sided views, and optimistic unrealistic ideals are all we needed to get Koays back on the right side. Now with the Acolytes together again, you X-men will be the first in our bloody slaughter to claim Comicvine as our own!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Woah, slowdown Fabian Cortez Mcklayn, we'll let the X-Men do their thing for now...and while they lower humanities defenses we'll slowly grow in power.....then we'll strike.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By dernman

So I ran into some mutants. It was a good day.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@koays: This is the mutant god king I pledged my loyalty too! I am proud of you koays, You have me by your side once again, and I have to thank @oldnightcrawler for it. your short sided views, and optimistic unrealistic ideals are all we needed to get Koays back on the right side. Now with the Acolytes together again, you X-men will be the first in our bloody slaughter to claim Comicvine as our own!

No Caption Provided
    @dernman said:

No Caption Provided

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@koays:i found this page from secret wars too out nov 18, lol

@dernman said:

lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture:

We all know the Summers Sausage > Canadian Bacon you seen the offspring right?

X man, Cable, Rachel, Ruby > Draken (is there more? idk)

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture:

We all know the Summers Sausage > Canadian Bacon you seen the offspring right?

X man, Cable, Rachel, Ruby > Draken (is there more? idk)

x23(kid/clone).......bacon means butt and sausage mean well u know what , lol/jk

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@masterofevil: Irrelevant Mutant don't you realize your time has past. Fade into obscurity where you belong. You've been replaced.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.