Follow

Storm

Character » Storm appears in 10183 issues.

Born to an American photo journalist and Kenyan princess, Ororo Munroe is one of the most recognizabe superheroines in the Marvel Universe. Using her unique ability to see and manipulate natural energy patterns of the universe to summon any type of weather phenomenon she desires in the blink of an eye, she is called Storm.

Your favorite Storm moment (in general)

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By butterflykyss

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

HECK YEAH!!!!! THIS!!!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#102  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Though it was a weapon of an evil scheme it still gave us asgardian Storm...receiving Stormcaster...

No Caption Provided

Lol. Booty.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@PhoenixoftheTides: Do you know the series from which the scan was taken from ?

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Storm Calling

@Blood1991 said:

@PassionFlower: I loved his work with Storm and Black Panther

LOL, loved these, especially the part where Storm was hell bent on proving her hair was real. May have been a little out of character but it was great none the less.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105  Edited By poisonfleur

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

HECK YEAH!!!!! THIS!!!

Mwhuahaha! Ya like that-- Dontcha!?

LOL (This is such a Trolling picture)

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By Roddy010

Most recent Epic Moment

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Ultimate Storm mourning over the loss of Beast.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    I just love this. The moment, the look, the hair, everything.

Always a fantastic thing when Storm makes a literal fashion statement. Still irked by the fact that her and Beast were lovers in this universe. o.O

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@AgeofHurricane said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Always a fantastic thing when Storm makes a literal fashion statement. Still irked by the fact that her and Beast were lovers in this universe. o.O

I love her facial expression with the "what do you think" line. She seems so numb.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#109  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@poisonfleur said:

No Caption Provided

HECK YEAH!!!!! THIS!!!

oh yeah!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By jhazzroucher

@AgeofHurricane said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

she looks younger and the boots are bad-ass

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#111  Edited By Samimista

@AgeofHurricane: I always like that last picture. Always makes my heart go a bit numb seeing her break free. Gotta love her hair.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Samimista said:

@AgeofHurricane: I always like that last picture. Always makes my heart go a bit numb seeing her break free. Gotta love her hair.

And those locks only got better and better with time.........that short-haired look is fierce on her

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

And those locks only got better and better with time.........that short-haired look is fierce on her

I mean, i swing both ways, but if she were real, i'd only be swinging her way. lolololol.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

I mean, i swing both ways, but if she were real, i'd only be swinging her way. lolololol.

....................................................I can't even do that.lol I'd just be her bestest friend in the whole wide world.lol

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@White Mage: LOL. That also works.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage: LOL. That also works.

I belong to the group of humans that must occasionally make adjustments to their extreme swinging ways.lol

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@White Mage: And i'm too young to understand obscure grown-up talk, plus, i'm British. lol.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Samimista

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

....................................................I can't even do that.lol I'd just be her bestest friend in the whole wide world.lol

Lol! I'd be rooting for you AoH! xD I'd probably view Storm as an older sister or a motherly type of role but probably would want her to be my mentor if she was real.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage: And i'm too young to understand obscure grown-up talk, plus, i'm British. lol.

.................Took me a while to figure that out, but then you said bloody...........I made the connection.lol

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Samimista said:

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

Lol! I'd be rooting for you AoH! xD I'd probably view Storm as an older sister or a motherly type of role but probably would want her to be my mentor if she was real.

1. I'm glad that you're starting to pop up round here : )

2. YES. She would fit into my life perfectly................And I could brush her hair

Avatar image for storm_ultimatebadass
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AgeofHurricane said:

(REVAMPED thread for the one which got 'taken' in the Storm thread genocide).

Over the period of tumultuous years since Ororo Munroe's creation, we (die-hard) fans and opportune on-lookers have witnessed a variant scope of moments in which Ororo was the POV or the person experiencing such moment. Majority of these moments have helped shape and define the lovely woman we're familiar with today. Some of these moments are absolutely breath-takers and some are just down right ignoble but her intentions may well never be known, and some of these moments...down right cute. So what moments had you on the edge of your seat ? Or moments that had you thinking "WTF WAS THAT?!"

Not that there's much to say after that, but any of your favorites: from the comics, TV series, movies...practically anything, post your favorite Storm moment here !

Naturally, i'll start -

This is an occurrence that i will never forget. We're always hit with the idea that Ororo's such a regal, sophisticated and poise character. Almost never loosing her cool under the usual (granted the following is not usual) of circumstances unless necessary, but more to the point--words don't usually inflict so much harm, except in this instance, when she was presumptively at her most vulnerable. But, again, during the first part, putting on such a brave face, she still manages to stand confident in the midst of so many odds, flinching not. One of the reasons why i love her character so much.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I loved this from Xtreme Xmen, part of the reason I fell in love with Storm.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm_UltimateBadass: Oh, that one is actually from an issue of "Uncanny X-Men"....but I sure did love her strut through that crowd.....just bold.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#123  Edited By danhimself
    No Caption Provided
    Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@White Mage said:

@Storm_UltimateBadass: Oh, that one is actually from an issue of "Uncanny X-Men"....but I sure did love her strut through that crowd.....just bold.

I feel embarrassed lol and i call myself a Storm fan, i have the comic just mixed up the titles. I do have a question for you though if you know the answer, Ive been looking for the comic when Storm was in Africa i cant recall what she was doing i know she had on like the tan shirt and shorts, some attack happened and she fell down somewere I believe and a spike went through her side. She used her lightning to channel through her and disintegrate the spike.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Storm_UltimateBadass said:

@White Mage said:

I feel embarrassed lol and i call myself a Storm fan, i have the comic just mixed up the titles. I do have a question for you though if you know the answer, Ive been looking for the comic when Storm was in Africa i cant recall what she was doing i know she had on like the tan shirt and shorts, some attack happened and she fell down somewere I believe and a spike went through her side. She used her lightning to channel through her and disintegrate the spike.

Do you realize how many times I memory lapse? lol You're good.

UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL #1.........She met her maternal grandmother in that one. I have a small scan of that in her "Bloodline" thread. Claremont was very good with writing that one.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@danhimself said:

No Caption Provided

BACK!! BACK BEAST!!!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage said:

Link for the issue summary....

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issues/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=3428

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

.................we all totally take care of each other.lol

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@White Mage: We fam :-)!

@White Mage said:

@danhimself said:

No Caption Provided

BACK!! BACK BEAST!!!

The beast can bring it...

He don't want that hurricane >:-)!

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

.................we all totally take care of each other.lol

Thank you both, yall are awesome. I appreciate it,now I can reorder it since I lost it. i loved this comic.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm_UltimateBadass: Same here. A great story that leaves me a bit disappointed, since we don't get to see if Storm still maintains a relationship with the family she never knew she had, or if she will ever explore her royal bloodline or the land her matrilineal side is from. I hope this gets revisited at some point.

Storm_UltimateBadass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm_UltimateBadass: Same here. A great story that leaves me a bit disappointed, since we don't get to see if Storm still maintains a relationship with the family she never knew she had, or if she will ever explore her royal bloodline or the land her matrilineal side is from. I hope this gets revisited at some point.

i was disappointed as well for a long time about that. i was like they introduce these new characters and a possible storyline for he and they just dropped it. I was like they only focus on the Summer bloodline or Logan they dont care about Storm, i wrote to the writers plenty of times trying to get this. Hopefully they pull from this again.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By jhazzroucher

@danhimself, what is your intention of posting that image?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By jhazzroucher

awesome speech from Storm

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Samimista

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

2. YES. She would fit into my life perfectly................And I could brush her hair

Ah thank you. ^__^ I'm just gonna read more of Storm to understand the character better. Starting to get back into X-Men. Surprised though she doesn't have an ongoing title.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Samimista said:

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

LOL.

Funny guys and girls.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#137  Edited By Blood1991

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Blood1991, that's awesome

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By jhazzroucher

anything else?

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Storm Calling

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

Claremont put his foot down in this issue. I loved it!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By jhazzroucher

wonderful image

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By jhazzroucher

can somebody post the image of Storm on an x-factor issue?

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By AgeofHurricane

"You could not tempt me with what i already possess". Proud embrace of the dark-side.

No Caption Provided

LOL at all the people who believe Storm's not a good a leader as Scott because she's "too kind" or not willing enough to make the decisions that he will, sorry m8, she'll do what he's done and then some.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By jhazzroucher

wow! beautiful display for Storm's indomitable will

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By jhazzroucher

and i also love her look

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#146  Edited By RazzaTazz

@jhazzroucher said:

@danhimself, what is your intention of posting that image?

He apparently doesnt like Storm. It doesnt mean it is an unacceptable viewpoint. However, the point of posting is somewhat unnecessary.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By jhazzroucher

@RazzaTazz, ok

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@AgeofHurricane said:

"You could not tempt me with what i already possess". Proud embrace of the dark-side.

No Caption Provided

LOL at all the people who believe Storm's not a good a leader as Scott because she's "too kind" or not willing enough to make the decisions that he will, sorry m8, she'll do what he's done and then some.

1. Psylocke Puffy sleeves!!

2. Yeah, those claims are beyond laughable..........one of my favorite moments with her is from Inferno, when she essentially says "ALL THEM HOES ARE EXPENDABLE FOR THE CAUUUSSSSEE"

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@Samimista said:

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

@White Mage said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@White Mage said:

@Samimista said:

Ah thank you. ^__^ I'm just gonna read more of Storm to understand the character better. Starting to get back into X-Men. Surprised though she doesn't have an ongoing title.

...............................We can have sooooooooooooooo many conversations nows...........about Storm, that is. You'll be able to hear some of my rants for her status/powers/portrayal in the Marvel Universe.lol

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@White Mage: She will do ANYTHING for The Cause.

Another fave. moment of mine -

No Caption Provided

Brian Wood gets her, as it was very similar to this moment/moment you're talking about (?)

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.