Follow

Scott Snyder

Person » Scott Snyder is credited in 928 issues.

Scott Snyder is an American comic writer working for DC Comics and Image Comics. He is known for his work on titles such Batman, American Vampire, Swamp Thing, Superman Unchained, Severed, Wytches, and The Wake.

Interview: Scott Snyder Talks Joker, 'Death of the Family' and Harper Row

• 54 results
    akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

#51  Edited By akbogert

No matter how obvious you think killing Alfred is, I think we'd all probably be legitimately shocked if that's what happened.

That said, we haven't (as far as I remember) been privy to whatever horrific footage (not a blindfold) several of the family have been shown. I think it's safe to say that if his eyes truly were destroyed, his usefulness as a butler is over anyway. As for Harper's role, I haven't a clue, but I actually am very excited to hear they plan to make something of her because I really got a sense of potential from her brief appearances thus far.

Dud317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Dud317

How can people have problems with the Jokers ability to accomplish so many things in so little time, or seem like he's in multiple places at once? Batman has 45 books and has been fighting crime at this pace once the dawn of time. Let's not forget, he's fighting Scarecrow and dealing with INC while this is all happening. I'm stoked I get to ready so many Joker tie-ins.

ZetaZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By ZetaZero

Regardless of how this goes down, I really can't wait for the conclusion. The story thus far has just been beyond spectacular and although I'm not the biggest Batman Fan, this story arc has made me re-fall back in love with the jokers true nature, his psychoticness if you will. It reminds you just how truly messed up he is.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#54  Edited By ccraft

@regrivett: that would be horrible :(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.