#1  Edited By Amatus de Velasco
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Agony

Trauma had been out watching the moonlight. He had thought to himself if he would ever find love again. He pulls out his violin and plays a tune to the great moon. Trauma was in his trench coat. Black of course with his black leather boots. He had his guns with him and his sword. Everything except a shirt under his trench coat. Trauma gazed into the moon. He plays a complex violin tune. Thats when a loud screech goes off. Trauma shook his head. He was getting those head aches again. Trauma looks to his violin.

"I never mess up"

Trauma  had never messed up while playing his violin. His head began to become filled with screams. Trauma slammed his head against the ground. He stood up and walked towards the near by mountians. But, as he got closer to the mountians the screams got louder. Trauma began to hit his head with the end of his gun. He thought to himself wheter or not to see what was causeing these voices. Trauma got closer and closer to the mountains. His head was rumbleing and acheing so bad trauma was loseing it. But, he looked up the side of the mountain and smirked. He took his Hellfire Bandanna that was usally tied around his ankle and tied it around his hand. Trauma began to climb up the mountain. As he got further up the mountain he began to see a ledge and a castle. Trauma was confused. The voices were getting louder and louder. Trauma soon reached the ledge with his hands bleeding. Trauma licked the blood off his hand he then holds it up and his hand heals. Trauma saw all of the spikes lined up around the castle.

"well now how will i ever get through these"

Trauma pulls out his sword and swings it chopping down several spie that were in his way. He walked to a big door located in front of the castle. Trauma noticed the voices had stopped. Trauma takes his sword and and cuts straight down the door. He then kicks the door open.

"knock knock mother f......."

trauma stops he sees the inside of the castle and looks around. Then he looks straight ahead and sees a being or what looks like a vampire. Trauma starts to walk towards him. Trauma then put his sword up and pulls out his gun loaded with highly explosive rounds. Trauma gets closer and closer. Thats when what looked lik a dead bride tried to attack him. Trauma put his gun into her mouth and blew her brain out. He looked all around seeing all of these brides. Trauma looks to the vampire at the thrown.

"you could of atleast picked someone hot out of all of these dead what you call brides"

Trauma teleports all around the room blowing each and every brides brains out. Moments later every single bride is dead. Trauma then teleports behind the vampire sitting in the thrown.

"looks like i have to kill you too"

Trauma jumps back and shoots multiple rounds of the explosive bullets towards the vampire.

Avatar image for amatus_de_velasco
Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Amatus de Velasco
Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Agony

Trauma saw the vampire turn into the crows. He saw his attack didnt work at all except a little cut. He looked at the vampire with a smirk. He saw that he had power but, not the power trauma possesed. Trauma put his guns in their holsters. He then saw the blood on the armor of the vampire.

" I see your bleeding"

Trauma teleports behind the vampire and puts hit head on teh opponents shoulder. His long tongue drops down and he licks the blood off the armor of vampire. Trauma then teleported to the chandelier. He hangs upside on it. He then sees the vampire trying to talk to him.

"Your brides were pigs like you. I guess though you can call me a foolish badass. Now to anwser your question I Trauma am here to kill you and i like your thrown so i might as well take that. You think you have power but, not like me for i am Lord Apokolips and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

Trauma teleports to the ground. He then makes hand signs and says a ritual. The ritual consists of words from a different language not known to man. He then slams his fists on the ground. All of the sudden a red aura appears in front of all of the doors and windows. Trauma had cast a spell stopping anything from leaveing the building. Trauma looked at his opponent.

"now there is one thing you must know.. Im magic baby."

Trauma squints his eyes making several duplicates of himself numbering in the hundreds. They all formed a circle around his opponent. At the same time all of the dupes flicked their wrists and hundreds of magical cards appeared in each of their hands.

"now hear this these cards can cut through anything and only can be controled by me. There is no use in running even if you hid behind a steel door these cards will still get to you. They are all controled by me."

Trauma then whistles and all at once the dupes throw the cards towards the vampire. They are headed right towards the vampire. Trauma sits back and creates another spell and slams his fists together making a aura around him protecting him while he control the cards. trauma then has his dupes disapear as the cards are flying towards trauma opponent.

Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Amatus de Velasco

As this lame hellish magic show continued, Amatus just stood there with his arms crossed and standing over his brides' ashes. Apparently his foe was indeed powerful, but was too wild and needed to be dealt with and now The Prince of Blood had found out everything he needed to now. It was accelerated by the opponent's duplicates, his name was Trauma, he had seen through his opponents eyes all the people he killed including the weak Vampire cult. He reliezed his foes potential and everything he was capable of, but more importantly ALL of his weaknesses and his vampire past. He had searched and found many repressed memories, those of him being tortured day in and day out every bit of pain, he would now make false memories of he himself killing his parents and everything he held close to his heart. It was time for a little mind wrecking, by sending all of Trauma's most feared and regretful memories both of truth and the false on to the clones, would cause them to go mad with guilt and fear. Hundreds upon hundreds of these memories instantaneously playing again and again, over and over every second would felt like a life-time of fear.

These memories were chain-linked through Trauma's telepathic link to the his clones, because of this Amatus didn't really have to try since they were all connected through the main source, Trauma. He was attacking the clones and Trauma's mind directly, even through his force field the clones aided not Trauma but the mighty master Vampire. But suddenly the duplicates disappeared but the deed had already be done. Trauma had alot of strength physically but let's see how powerful he is mentally, many life-times of fear and guilt all attacking his mind at once.

But suddenly a volley of cards were sent flying, trying to rip Amatus apart, but this was to no avail, even attacked from every imaginable angle, Trauma would need more than just cards to beat this Vampire. as they came tearing through the air, Amatus launched himself onto the ceiling and clung to it with his claws digging into the mason. But these were no ordinary cards, they just arched up still heading for the Vampire Lord. This was just a minor set back, he just waited for them to get closer before he scurried across the ceiling like a spider, causing a trail of cards ripping into the mason ceiling until he reached above his enemy and leaped down withy surpising speed with the cards stilll following him. But they trailed behind him long enough for him to speak to his Vampire Brother.

"You my friend have alot to learn about being a true Vampire, this night im going to teach you all about it."
in his deep Romanian voice.

Suddenly he transformed himself into his blood-lust form, his fangs extended as well as his claws, his muscles became three times it's original, his armor stretched to fit his now tremendous girth. His ears became longer and more pointed while a powerful forcefield was unleashed from his transformation. The cards were incinerated in its might,  his powerful forcefield slammed into his opponent's causing a strong rift tearing the surrounding marble into the air but making it disinergrate in mid-air. After the forcefield was over, Amatus stood in front of his opponent and bowed like a english nobleman

"Forgive me, were are my manners. My name is Amatus de Velasco, heir to the throne of Dracula himself. I am the Prince of Blood and this was my mighty fortress before you came. Allow me to return the favor.....i'll torture you as the vampire cult did before me!!!"

He flew forward at 50 mph instantaneously, like a blurr he rushed forward and swung the mighty foe cleaver dead on at his opponent. Slashing from every imagineable angle, causing waves of blurrs slashing with the strength of a true Master Vampire. Following his opponent wherever he went, his speed was intense but his swordsmanship was god-like from the centuries of war.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Agony

Trauma laughes as the cards chase the vampire. It was like a game of cat and mouse. He saw the cards rip right through the ceiling and then he sees them disapear right in front of his eyes. All of the sudden a tingle in traumas mind began to run wild. Memories were coming back to trauma. he saw himself kill his parents. Trauma knew it was the vampires doing. He looked all arouund as he heard voices in his head. Trauma started to shake his head. But, trauma knew these memories were wrong. SO with the voices still going trauma looked up.

"you think i dot know what happened to my parents. Ha! Its almost to funny you gave me a giant headache and that was it . My parents were alive when i was taken away. It was moments later i heard those pieces of meat worth vampires kill them. You are a nothing just like those vampires. Your a little piece of meat. Ahahahahahaha"

Trauma shook his head  with the voices still inside. Thats when he heard him say his name was Amatus. He had heard of him before and he knew he was powerful but,  Trauma ignored that. Moments later Trauma soon saw the vampire coming right towards him. He started to slash the vampire Trauma with a cleaver. Trauma knew he had to get out of there so he teleported to the other side. Thats when Trauma looked down noticeing he was bleeding and two large gashes on his side. Trauma tried to heal it as much as he could without useing to much power but, it only got the gashes to get a little bit smaller. Trauma looked towards  the vampire. He then teleports behnd his opponent. He pulls out his gun and starts to shoot multiple explosive rounds which explode on impact.

"how do you like this"

Trauma was still bleeding but, he continued on. As the bullets were being fired towards Amatus Trauma created a dark mass in his hand that he shoots up. this mass cover all of the lights and the whole room making nothing but black. Trauma could see though due to the fact he was the one who could use the manuplation of shadows or darkness. Trauma then started to fire towards Amatus again with more bullets. He then creates More mystical cards numbering in the hundreds and launches them towards amatus with all of the bullets.

Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Amatus de Velasco

Trauma had launched multiple rounds from behind him, in a desperate attempt  he ducked and vaulted backwards while rotating 180 degrees to face his foe. He began to move and snake his way through the barrage of rounds some mere centimeters from his head. He was reading his opponents barrel postition, he was barely keeping up. They began to explode behind him leaving large wholes in the mason walls, revealing the snowy landscape and the dark night. This was a beautiful night to battle, especially on his birthday when the clock strikes midnight in only 20 minutes, he will become exactly 500 years old and will fufill his destiny. But to his dismay the great throne room became pitch black.

Amatus was engulfed in darkness, he had encountered this attack before and was getting tired of it. He wasn't sure if he should become his were-bat form because he can't wield his sword. Suddenly he had been shoot in his back multiple times, the rounds exploded causing Amatus to be launded through the air and into one of his Skeletal pillars. He just clipped its side, causing a piece to break off and crumble from the impact. His armor was indeed helping but he couldn't take a shoot like that again, and just get right back up. The pillar had caused him to dislocate his right shoulder but as he rose to his feet, he simply snapped it back into place with his free hand.

Then on of his armor's horns were ripped off, he turned around only to be struck several times by the magic cards, causing them to rip into his arms and shoulders. Some went through his body but in none vital areas. He was tired of this nonesense and transformed himself into a enormous swarm of bats,rivalling in the hundreds, this was unheard of for a master vampire but since he was about to become a legend in his own right. It was amazing they enabled him to see at night and cause the cards to maul them instead of directly taking the cards by himself. They made they're way to the openings from the exploding bullets, they were being slaughtered by the second either from the exploding bullets are from the terrifying cards.

As a small number of them exited to the outside mountains they traveled to the mountains and reverted back to Amatus. He was bloody as hell and barely alive, that was a stupid move he thought to himself. The blood leaked into the pure white snow, staining it with its wretched color. He would wait in the mountains not only to heal but to become a legend!

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Agony

Trauma watched as his attacks began to make amatus weaker and weaker. There was no way he could survie much longer. Trauma saw as the bas flew away. Trauma broke right threw the walls with his guns at hand. He was glideing through the air but, wouldn't make it all the way to amatus. So trauma started to fire bullets straight towards Amatus. He then teleported in air behind Amatus and started fireing. Trauma than pulles out his sword and slashed towards Amatus. Trauma then fell back and fired more bullets towards Amatus. As his attacks rained on Amatus trauma fell back to think.

"your dead it doesn't matter how strong you get you won't beat me."

Trauma slammed his fists together and started to chant a spell. This made a aura appear around both men. It was making a dome around the two. This spell made it so neither of them could leave the area of the dome.  Trauma then mashes his hands togther and pull them apart createing a ball of dark energy. He then launches it towards Amatus.

"this will end soon. I know what your waiting for. you are waiting to asend and im going to get as much damage in before that happens!. No matter what you will never become as powerful as ME!"

Trauma waits to see his attack and how they work. While he waits he throws his trench coat off. He waits there shirtless.

Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Amatus de Velasco

Amatus couldn't seem to get a break, this vampire was indeed much stronger than he was and on the verge of slaying him. Bullets rained down upon him, he then used the mighty sword, Foe Cleaver to slide the bullets to the side, not trying to make any sudden moves. With him being so weak it was hard for even him to lift his sword, he had to do a two-handed grip instead. With the final bullet flying towards him he attempted to mis-aline the bullet but this was to no avail. It struck his sword's razor edge and the bullet exploded in his face causing him to smash into the rock face. His nose was broken and eyebrows had be ripped open and began to bleed, causing blood to blind him having to wipe it from his face. Then appeared his foe right in front of him with his mighty sword arced back to strike but this was Amatus' playing field and he simply blocked the blade vertically and side stepped to unleash a strike of his own but his opponent back tracked. As he fired more bullets, Amatus was beginning to heal while the hellish metal came at him once more. Amatus grew tired of guns and transformed into a small black rat. The bullets flew passed him from all sides and exploded into the rock face causing a small land side.

Again with the magic thought Amatus, as Trauma created a large barrier sealing both of them inside. it was about 5 stories high and almost a mile in diameter, it was again one of his opponents sorcery and trickery. He reverted back to his human for and letting his blood lust rest. He began to watch Trauma prepare a blast of powerful nature. Amatus, the mighty stood there bloody his whole body covered in the crimson liquid. His armor was battered and torn, his right shoulder gaurd was broken off and rhe torso piece was barely clinging to his body. With the dak energy plowing throw the air, Amatus could move fast enough to dodge it. It shattered his upper body's armor leaving just the Leg piece in tact sending him barreling in to the dome prison. BOOM he slammed into it with the force of a 40 mph car crash.

Blood puddled around him, like a crimson bed he laid in it on the snow covered frozen ground. Barely breating his inhaled as hard as he could, he could see his breathe it was so cold. He tried to rise to his feet but couldn't summon the strength to lift himself back up. His body was lifeless and on the brink of death, like a fallen tree he was just waiting to die. Many things rushed through his mind, all the battles he had fought, the women he had met and loved, the parents from long ago but suddenly he remembered his Vampiric father, Dracula himself. But this was not a dream this was a reality.

Dracula spoke to him, standing over his lifeless body. "Get to your feet Amatus, arise before your father." he said in a stern voice. i can't i....Dracula interupted "TO YOUR FEET NOW!!". Suddenly Amatus felt a power course through his veins like lightning it surged. He managed to lift himself up and look his Father eye to eye. "Amatus, you are my heir and take this power and become me, my son." Suddenly dracula evaporated into a mist but was inhaled like air into Amatus' nose. Instantly his wounds healed, and the blood coursing through his veins was that of Dracula himself!

His body still covered in blood, he gazed at his hands like they where new. This power, he thought feels spectacular! He remembered his opponent now shirtless standing across the prison from him just staring at him like he was insane.

"Trauma, i'm glad you got to see this, now the power of Dracula is mine and you will be my first victim!!!!"

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Agony

Trauma saw the weak vampire go down to several of his attacks. He hit the barrier going about 40 mph. Trauma saw his blood leaking all over him. Trauma could only laugh at him. Thats when he saw the vampire talking to himself. Trauma was confused by the vampires actions. Thats when amatusgot up on his two feet. Trauma wasn't suprise the vampire Amatus has just assended. Trauma knew he wold have power. Amatus wounds began to heal and trauma still just began to laugh. Thats when he heard his opponent talk to him. Trauma didn't even listen the only words he heard was "you will be my first victim". Trauma smirked as he looked up he began to laugh under his breath.

"you can try but, you will always be the weak vampire your father was."

Trauma laughed as teleported behind amatus. He whispered in his ear.

"you can't defeat what you can't see."

Trauma began to teleport at a blinding speed all arouund Amatus. He teleported everywhere in the dome barrier. There was no way the vampire could keep up with him in traumas mind. Trauma started to heal some of his wounds but not all of them. He then began to charge a shadow blast as big as a building. he kept chargeing and chargeing it. When it was done trauma stopped about Twenty feet away from Amatus and release the blast towards him. Trauma then started to teleport again. Trauma teleports in the air. While hes falling he makes about twenty dupes. They scatter around Amatus in the air. All at once they charged a medium sized Shadow ball. All at once they released it right towards. Trauma quickly ggets rid of his dupes and comes to the ground. He waits for his attacks to hit.

"you will never be a god only a fool"

Amatus de Velasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amatus, stood there with his father's blood rush through him like a river of power. He heard Trauma talking to himself via his new found power, telepathy."you can try but, you will always be the weak vampire your father was." Amatus began to laugh wildly at the man, then noticed he was making a large blast, it was humungous but this vampire feared nothing. It rushed towards him with such force it sent his hair flowing backwards like a strong gust of wind. His leg armor still clinging to his body, the skulls decorating them still looked as evil as ever. He braced himself for the upcoming attack but noticed 21 Trauma's descending upon him with smaller shadow blasts and they also lauched those smaller blasts, Amatus was pinned in a volley of energy but his father urged him to transform.

He watched the blasts come closer and closer but onlt inches from him he descended onto the ground and a black mist started to form. It started to swell over the surrounding area, the blasts above him collided causing a explosion of large size. It made a tremor in the snowy ground from the aftershock of the impact. He himself was unharmed and began to swell even further, like a dense black fog he invaded the dome prison. It was chest high in height and the explosion still was in effect possibly making Trauma think Amatus was crushed under its power. But immediately as Trauma's back was turned, Amatus telepathically spoke to Trauma to not give away his position.

"How about a foolish god, then!!!!!"

As that was spoken directly to his mind, Amatus bursted from the black mist only a meter from Trauma's left backside. He was at full speed of 80 mph with his left hand already cocked back, it was almost an after-image, the speed and Amatus' new found strength was sent plowing at Trauma through his left fist. The mist was still connected to Amatus' feet and was still reverting back to him as he threw the mighty punch, like his legs were a black tornado spiraling back into the Prince of Bats torso. Or should i say KING.

After the punch was attempted, Amatus flung at blinding speed to stand upside down atop the barrier, his hair draping down and his Foe Cleaver still dangling from his body via its black strap. His pale and muscluar upper body crossed its arms and he began to laugh maniacly. The mist had totally disappeared into Amatus' body and the snowy ground was revealed once more.

"I applaude you, Trauma, you are a man of great strength and power, since my dearly departed father has now passed you would make a great Vampire Lord!!!!, you could rule both your land and this one but you must bow to me. I imagine you would say no at this moment so let me coax you further!!!!"

He transformed into a rain of giant Hellhounds, they're eyes were sewn shut but somehow they still were able to see. Large jaws of uneven portion to they're faces were fill with meter long tusks. they're bodies black as night and fur had a reddish tint to it, theyy resembled bull sized demonic bulldogs. From every corner they flooded the dome and descended upon Trauma with blood-thirst and pure hatred.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Agony

Trauma sees his attacks go straight towards Amatus. Trauma thinks for a split second his attacks would work. But, when the explosion was made trauma heard nothing but a boom. He knew amatus was still alive. Thats when Trauma heard Amatus talking to him. Trauma payed no attention to his words only smileing knowing this man just assended he had no idea how to fully use his powers yet. Trauma then saw as Amatus charged a punch and threw it towards him. Trauma tried to dodge it but the punch landed on traumas side of his body. Trauma felt a crack and was having a little trouble breathing. He then saw the amatus hang from the dome.

"so you broke my rib well i must say im not impressed"

Trauma was in alot of pain. He then heard Amatus talking to him again."I applaude you,Trauma,you are a man of great strength and power,since my dearly departed father has now passed you would make a great vampire lord!!!!!, you could rule both your land and this one but you must bow to me.I imagine you would say no at this moment so let me coax you further!!!!"

Trauma laughed at the vampires words. He could only laugh he knew this vampire couldn't defeat him.

"Let me tell you something. If anything you need to bow to me! There is only one of you and hundreds of me. So bow to me and i will show you mercy and let you stay a prince while I stay a king. I am much more powerful than you will ever be."

Trauma eyes became black. He started to make duplicates. He just kept making them and making them and making. Until he made enough to fill up the whole dome. Each one had a black aura around them. Trauma had become very angry.

"Now bow or you will die."

Trauma saw the hell hounds he was createing and laughed. He then threw his hand in the air and all of the dupes started to shapeshift into whart looked like sabertooth. But their teethe were red glowing. Their bodys were black. Trauma was the only one not shape shifted. He started to make a spell in another language of the dark arts. Thats when a aura appeared around each and every shape shifted dupe. This spell gave them extra protection.

"i give you one last chance"