what are the fives limits

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OtaconMGS

the five are 5 special mutants whose abilities work in concert to bring back mutants who have died in the line of duty egg formerly known as goldballs produces one of his gold balls which turns out are actually eggs proteus warps reality to make the egg viable so a dna sample of the mutant can be injected into it elixir uses his ability to control biological processes to start rebuilding a clone body from that dna sample tempus uses her ability to control time to make the cloning process go much faster hope is there to make sure their powers all work perfectly in unison at the peak of their strength once the body is formed xavier uses his telepathic ability to input the copy of the fallen mutants consciousness that he occasionally backs up to an organic server ok here is what i like to know first can they bring back anyone are is it only mutants like if steve or tony died can the five bring them back next can they bring back animals like dragons like lockheed also what about aliens like lilandra finally in one issue xavier gets killed and his new cerebro gets destroyed so how do they bring him back without him

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they have the DNA they can bring them back I believe

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OtaconMGS

@emmafrostxmen: ok but that still does not help with my question of how they got xavior back without him

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@otaconmgs: Jean Grey put on the helmet and did it for him

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OtaconMGS

bump

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: @kid_omega_prime: ok then let me ask this if the five can bring people back in new bodies then why dose xavior comeback in a old body why not give himself a new younger body and can the five combine dna to make new mutants like can they take the dna of scott and jean put into a egg and get a mutant with both there powers or would a clones of both scott and jean be in one egg

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think there is something going on with not reviving Kitty Pryde and her pet after they drowned.

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OtaconMGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OtaconMGS

@emmafrostxmen: @kid_omega_prime: @fabricolage: i just thought of something else the five could bring Hank Pym back or what if humans start hating mutants more because there bringing back there dead and the human can be like its not fair why do the mutants chose who lives and dies what about the victims of 911 or the men and women who died fighting for there country this could make a interesting story if done right

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers