THE KNIGHT'S BLOG!

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By ClassicKnight

Hey everyone, I'm Classic Knight! Oh and most importantly, I'm new to the Vine and this is my FIRST blog entry (really excited to share my thoughts).

Let me be really frank (not the punisher Frank) with you guys; I am a HUGE comic geek! You see, I started reading my first comic book series when I was 6, but yeah obviously it was "Tom and Jerry's Classic Adventures!" But then i slowly progressed and finally got into Marvel (at that time i had no idea what DC was).

I think i was 8 when i bought my first Marvel comic book, Spider-man. Trust me, i hardly used to read and spent my time observing his costume and admiring his web slinging. By the time I was 10, I was pretty much aware of the Marvel universe and it's members. At 11, I got into DC and IDW comics. Finally at 12 I got the hang of Marvel and DC comics; but I'm still learning and reading. I recently joined Comicvine and so far so good! Its great to be here and I wish to contribute as much as I can.

Let's jump onto a few new Marvel and DC comic releases of 2016 (till date):

1. Civil War 2:

The 2nd version of the ultimate clash between Captain America and Iron Man which has officially been released very recently. We fans were super excited about it! Of course, there is an exclusive appearance of Captain Falcon....

2. Deadpool #13

An all-new epic four-issue crossover in one package! This issue of Deadpool (lucky number 13) LITERALLY contains two issues of DEADPOOL, one issue of DAREDEVIL, and one issue of POWER MAN & IRON FIST! When Deadpool take a gig protecting a banker who betrayed his cartel partners, they seek the help of Assistant District Attorney Matt Murdock, who calls in the assistance (and fists) of Power Man Luke Cage and Danny Rand, master of the Iron Fist!

Of course, I won't narrate the whole story out!!!

Batman: Rebirth #1

Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo's run on "Batman" has been extremely popular with fans, but -- in "Batman: Rebirth" #1 -- they officially leave Batman's core series in the capable hands of writer Tom King. Batman is back to the classics in this issue, which both connects to Snyder's run and establishes a new legacy. King and artist Mikel Janin make an impression as Bruce takes on a new ward, goes up against one member of his vast rogues gallery and faces the everyday horrors of Gotham City. "Batman: Rebirth" is an excellent jumping on point, and although some fans may feel it's slowly paced; there is much beneath the surface of this story.

I guess that will all for today's blog, be sure to keep checking my blog out for weekly updates.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@classicknight: This isn't fan-fic I'm afraid, it may be better suited for the General Discussion board TBH.

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I really appreciate your help. Btw how do you like my blog? Negative feedback will also serve me good, as I will be able to improve in future!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@classicknight: It's okay, it could be better, more informative to be honest. We all start somewhere though, I would suggest having a look at the reviews other writers do and picking up some hints. At the moment they aren't reviews really, they are just synopsis.

Blogs on Comicvine can at times seem futile, as someone who has a blog series on the Off Topic board I know that the traffic you'll get is much lower then a number of inane topics that honestly feel like rehashes of other slightly less inane topics.

Still good luck and have fun writing.

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I really appreciate your feedback. I'm glad you gave me some important hint points as well as some motivation to progress! You earned a follower. Also would you like to contribute to my threads in the battle forums? Here's the links:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/agent-x-vs-hitman-tommy-monaghan-1793462/

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/moon-knight-vs-maverick-agent-0-1795652/