k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Thank you. 

@SoA: You should give it a chance.  It's definitely not a kids only book.
Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#52  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

LOL Wolverine and what's up with the Art on TMNT? it looks sloppy.

kangaroochip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By kangaroochip

Wolverine got knockout by a 15 years old girl ! ...and I LOVE it !!! Next time , Jeannie will kicks Hope's butt for killing her amazing Phoenix !

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By lykopis

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Reignmaker:

He's not written well far too often I agree, and suffers great inconsistency. But so do many of the icons.

2012's been a great year for him feat-wise, for the most part. And in general, he has some extremely solid martial showings ... I daresay more than the inverse. Look in this thread alone, and you'll see that someone posted scans highlighting how and why Wolverine getting put to sleep by a young Jean Grey was horsesh!t writing (to lend one example).

So often, for every low end showing, there are three or four to contradict.

Thank you.

So the Bendis destruct begins. Didn't take him too long -- this will be the first of many, many straight out ignoring of character development by other, better writers. But you know --- making one of most powerful mutants go down like a sack of potatoes after turning him rabid would be an easy way to go about making a splash without putting any real thought. Or sense. Or coherence. Then again, that would take effort -- and talent.

Yeah. Not surprised.

Interesting choices for the week -- the Wolverine one was definitely worth highlighting just for pure ludicrousness.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#55  Edited By BatWatch

@k4tzm4n said:

@BatWatch: Sadly, I was unable to get my hands on a copy on the latest Batman Inc. I wouldn't feel right putting something in the honorable mentions if I haven't read it yet.

Ah, that is sad.

Expect great things. I am amazed at how Morrison it tying together threads from issues he wrote six, seven years ago.