KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingCurry30

Rated T

(So I had this series on my old account before I had to get rid of it due to my grades, a couple people followed the series and I decided to remake it, I hope you enjoy)

"Take the hood off of him Ross, he isn't going anywhere" Nick Fury says while pacing infront of the prison cell on the Helicarrier, General Ross, aka the Red Hulk, takes the hood off the man

"Logan you were a hard man to find" Ross says.

The man spits at the Generals feet

"Screw you bub, your lucky I didn't kill you as soon as you showed your ugly face"

"Logan calm down, I know you left S.H.I.E.L.D for a reason but all of our other Agents are busy, and well, this op is perfect for you" Nick Furry says

Wolverine sighs "And there's no way you'll let me go if I don't do it?" He asks

"Nope" The General says

"Shit… give me the details"

Furry smirks "So another weapon X facility has been started up, by Hydra, it's filled with Hydra agents and scientists and we need you to clear it out, also, there's something you should know, we've tapped into the survailence and saw something, it's not good"

Furry takes out a tablet and shows Logan a video of a man in the Wolverine suit, he pulls the mask down, Logan's eyes widen

"That's… that's my son, that's Daken"

(All rights belong to Marvel Comics)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2 wildvine  Moderator

@kingcurry30: You're going to have to edit out the F-word completely. Those are no longer allowed in the forum. Sorry

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50