Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

THE CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE WORKS OF AN ORIGINAL FICTION.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Immortality: Tales of the Undead- Bloodfellas

At times like this, I couldn't even understand why I had to join some group of gangsters, just to f**k people off and then scare them to $h!t. Anyways, I was on a tough break here. I ain’t wanna to do anything with my boss, as of now. Because he seemed strange to me than I’ve met him before. You wanna know why? Because I didn't like him. Not one f**king bit. The thing was I had enough of his f**king plans already. I might as well have to be some leader here, just to change the damn rules and such.

Apparently, my boss turned out to be a centuries-old vampire. No kidding! Not only that, nobody knew his real name. I even tried to get his name, but couldn't. It seemed though, I was really afraid that he might take a bite out of me, or even drink my blood! Who knows, right? I mean... I couldn't live up to myself at the thought of it. Me and my guys were f**king normal. We f***ed, played poker, and f***ed again. Same old, same old. I thought of quitting this game, ever since I found out the boss' secret. And besides, I have my girlfriend waiting for me, on the other side of the city. She probably thought the best of me, to gather some cash and let ourselves out into the world, for Chrissake. That way, I could be free from my damned boss. But what if he didn't allow me? Eh? That’s the tough part I have to deal with. Right now, I was speaking to my pals about the current situation, because our boss’ freaking plans have gone crazy. I mean... really f**king crazy.

“Hey Robbie,” one guy asked me, while he shoveled his cards on the table. “What’s your plan?”

Come to think of it, I haven’t thought of any plan, or how to bring our vampire boss down. I need to come up with something fast here. Besides, there was no way of telling that there could be a snitch, hiding under our noses.

“I don’t know,” I replied. Yeah, that’s the spirit. That will get some f***ed up juices on. I approached the table, and gathered around with my pals. I thought for a while. Then something hit me.

“I have a plan,” I finally said. Yeah, right away, here goes and here goes nothing. A plan like this, from the top of my head will surely get our hands cleaned up. That's for sure. And if you wanna do it right, you gotta do it the hard way. Otherwise, our sorry a$$e$ might get blown into bits and pieces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night, we planned to enter our boss’ hideout. Our past missions had led us to believe that the boss wanted human blood, in order to stay alive. What I have learned about vampires for one thing was that they could be killed. And that one thing was the sunlight. But we couldn't wait till morning, since we found out our boss was going to be moved into the next city. And my plan was once we find him, we could flash his pale face by using our torchlight, distracting him, while one of my pals cut off his head with an axe. Nobody would know a thing, if his men weren't around guarding him, that is.

We reached the boss's hideout, and found that his men stood there, holding their weapons. We used to work with them, stealing amounts of cash. Those were the good, ol' days, but now it was different. We had to steal humans for our boss. Live blood and lots of them, where they came from. It even made me sick, and for all I knew was that it ain’t gonna stop. I told my pals to stand over my back and let me handle the guards, alone.

I walked towards the guard. The other one was f**king drunk, and kept rambling about how he f***ed a stripper at the night club. These days, men like us enjoyed certain things for a change 'round here. For a vampire, only the blood mattered. Blood, Blood, Blood. Yuck, what a f**king a$$hole I was. To think that I could do bloody jobs for my boss, no pun intended. And by the way, didn't other bosses in America knew whom they’re dealing with? Last time, I checked that one of them had visited New York on business, and that he was mysteriously killed. The news said foul play was involved, but it ain't no foul play. Or shall I say, all his blood got drained out? Yeah, no kidding. I didn't want my boys to get fooled around by a f**king vampire. F**k him and his bloody jobs.

I knocked the guard down flat, before he was about to say something to me. But who cares, right? The drunken guard cried out until I shot him. Then me and my boys went further down the dark hallway.

I had seen the vampire myself. He was the only one, to control our a$$es down the line. Kidnapping strippers, and giving them to our boss, so that he could drink more blood. I had to sit and watch all that bloody mess. What a f**king waste. I hated to see all that $h!t before my very eyes. I f**king hated it.

We reached toward the end of the hallway and noticed a room before us. The door was closed. We heard some mumbling noises on the other side.

I knocked the door down, telling the boys to get their flashlights on. But they didn’t listen to me. I was awe-stricken the fact that they had turned their back on me. Someone clapped and it turned out that it was my boss who smiled at me. Sitting on a chair, he was holding a glass of pure blood. And standing beside him, one of his men was holding my girlfriend.

“Jenny!” I cried out her name. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was a f**king trap. I should have known that this plan was gonna get loose somehow.

The boss stepped towards me, and then stopped. He sipped blood, still smiling and thinking that he finally got me. A man like me, who would betray him just like that. That time came, and I figured it would be the end of my life. Well, my life had just got f**ked, for Chrissake.

“You wanna know how I knew about your silly plan?” the boss said. He put the glass down on the nearby table and stared at me. “I have ears. I can listen to people everywhere around me. Your boys knew they could hear me, which is why they've decided to turn against you."

I looked 'round at my pals, feeling betrayed. For all the time, I thought they were at my side. But somewhere deep down, I knew they had to do the right thing. They were afraid, very afraid of our boss. I could even tell by the looks on their faces. I waited. Then one of my pals slowly took out his gun and shot me in cold blood. Jenny screamed.

Next Story- Night Warriors.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6
deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Love the story and theme. I have always loved the classic New York style.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcsshd said:

Love the story and theme. I have always loved the classic New York style.

Thanks.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited