• 71 results
Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was watching the episode of Bardock; then i thought to himself " there's no way he could of destroyed a super large planet with less than 1% of his power and only be a planet buster"

what do you think ?

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's definitely a possibility. Especially considering he blows up planets with one finger in his weakest form. And I know it isn't canon but Cooler casually thought about destroying the sun.

BloodBlunts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets do some math. Vegeta is a planetbuster with a power level of 18000 the sun is approximately 109x bigger than the sun by diameter. 109 multiplied by 18000 equals 1962000 which is far below friezas max of 150,000,000. So going by my own math I say yes he could destroy a star as big as our medium sized sun.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Nowhere even near it.

Energy reqd to destroy earth = 3.6 x 10^32 J

Energy reqd to destroy vegeta = 3.6 x 10^34 J

Energy reqd to Destroy sun = 4 x 10^ 42 J

Even if we assume that 100% freeza has 100x the damage output, he is nowhere near sun level.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: 1st form frieza isn't 1% of 100% frieza. His transformations(plot device) supresses his power.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: 1st form frieza isn't 1% of 100% frieza. His transformations(plot device) supresses his power.

Even if you go by final form freeza = 1000x 1st form F, he is nowhere near star level.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: you have to take into account power levels too. 1st form frieza was well over 200x stronger than vegeta ( who could of busted earth)

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: you have to take into account power levels too. 1st form frieza was well over 200x stronger than vegeta ( who could of busted earth)

You can take whatever the hell you want to, & it doesn't change the fact that:

1. Power level doesn't scale linearly
  2. Freeza is nowhere near star level
  3. If you take 18,000 vegeta as earth level & then do power scaling, then freeza turns out to be unable to destroy vegeta planet even in 2nd form. So, don't use PLs as any indicator.
  4. It was filler
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18 said:

1. they don't, but the scale progressively.
  3. If you take 18,000 vegeta as earth level & then do power scaling, then freeza turns out to be unable to destroy vegeta planet even in 2nd form. So, don't use PLs as any indicator.
    1. i think you're thinking about too hard.
  4. It was filler

what ?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:
@midnightdragon18 said:

4. It was filler

what ?

Vegeta destroying planet & breathing in space

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18 said:
@apex_pretador said:
@midnightdragon18 said:

4. It was filler

what ?

I saw someone else bring it up and I posted this. That feat goes against major facts of DB of Saiyans not being able to survive in space.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: no, not that, i mean when he was about to bust the planet vs Goku.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: no, not that, i mean when he was about to bust the planet vs Goku.

He was more like "I'll reduce this planet to ashes" rather than destroy.

Also, piccolo daimao also said something like "I can easily destroy the entire world if i want to" doesn't mean he is planetary.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: reduce to ashes/destroy...same thing really.

i don't piccolo ever said that, could you post the scan ?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: reduce to ashes/destroy...same thing really.

i don't piccolo ever said that, could you post the scan ?

Reduce to ashes = the ashes will remain , destroy = nothing will remain.

I'll find & post it someday later, but daimao did say that.

I believe both of them were saying about the earth surface + crust not harming the core.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:

I saw someone else bring it up and I posted this. That feat goes against major facts of DB of Saiyans not being able to survive in space.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now that you bring the images, vegeta having red hair was also filler

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:
@apex_pretador said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol is SSG.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:
@never_give_up said:
@apex_pretador said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol is SSG.

nah, that looks more like kaioken red.

Avatar image for ketsueki_arashi
Ketsueki_Arashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:
@midnightdragon18 said:
@apex_pretador said:
@midnightdragon18 said:

4. It was filler

what ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its not a major fact. AT said he wasn't sure if sayians could survive in space or not in an interview.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:
@apex_pretador said:
@never_give_up said:
@apex_pretador said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol is SSG.

nah, that looks more like kaioken red.

Lol

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, frieza could star bust

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the size of the star

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By botanix

@midnightdragon18:

If we go by assuming power lvl increases the power linearly, than no, Frieza cannot destroy the Sun.

Vegeta can destroy the earth at pl 18.000, Frieza's pl is what 120.000.000? Thats 6666 times higher pl than Vegeta's.

6666 times more energy is not even close to enough.

Sun is 333k times more massive than Earth, has 28 times higher gravity, and its volume is 1,3mln times of Earth's.

So not even remotely close... if we go by linear growth for power lvls. If we go for linear growth, nobody form DBZ can do that. We dont know about lvls from DBS but i would go ahead and say by linear power scaling even dbs blue Goku would not be able to do it...

However since Cell stated he can destroy the entire solar system and there is no reason not to believe him, that tells us, pl is not linear at all, and there were many more examples.

Here it is:

Average guy is established at 5 pl, Goku with pl of 120? can move couple hundred tones builder. If You were 24 times stronger 120/5, You would still not be able to move it. If You could move 2tones builder, it would already be a stretch, not to mention 400-500tones one. Roshi / Piccolo with pl way below 1000 can destroy a moon, if You were 200 times stronger, you wouldn't be able to do that... because a whale is more than 200 times stronger than You, and I don't see a whale being a moon buster....etc. etc. ect

so yes in fact i believe Namek Freeza can destroy the sun in his final form, rather easily, if he wanted to - but not by pl scaling - because they are not meant to be scalled anyway - no linear growth here so scaling is pointless.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, Frieza is a planet buster. Cell might be a star buster. Beerus is a confirmed star buster.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna go with multi planet not star. If your going by the sun that would be the Equivalent 1.3 million Earths...

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he was

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Golden Frieza probably could but not him in z

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 emperorthanos-  Moderator

He was at best multi planet. Destroying Star only became possible Cell onwards

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah

At 100% during the Namek Saga,

He was Small-Mid Planet Level at best

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People actually scaling power level and destructive output linearly are Funny

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

you cant know.

He is somehwere between planet and star level.

any1 who says he is star level wants the most of any dbz character and any1 whos says he is a simple planet buster doesnt know who frieza even is.

And lol at ppl actualy think toriyama considers the actual energy diffence between destroying a planet and a star.

this guy cant be consistent when it comes to 2 digit numbers LOL.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say his probably dwarf star lvl at full power in his final form but if not then his multi large planet lvl

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Nope. Multi-Planetary at best, atleast his DBZ version.

RobinKamari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RobinKamari

Yes potentially. His weakest form had Dwarf Star level Energy output. Also, power levels aren't linear. For example, say you have a PL of 22,000 and the opponent has 24,000 that 2K difference is more than enough to manhandle the other guy like you're 2 times stronger which logically would mean you would need to have PL around 42,000 but that's not the case with DB, PL =/= Power Scale.

This can clearly be observed in Cui vs Vegeta fight where CUI had PL of 18,000 and Vegeta was between 19,000-20,000. Also, it fills many holes in the story. Power level of 8,9 and 10 (Kid Goku's PL who could destroy Cars and Walls with Fingers, that is something you need to have like 100-1000 times above Human level strength while his PL was just 2x above Normal) are already considered Super Human in DB Verse when it comes to Martial Arts while a Normal Person only has PL of 5. I think just to get PL of 6 you need a lot of training in the DB Verse so it's not linear.

This also explains why Piccolo (Island/Continent level in DB) could destroy the moon so effortlessly in DBZ with just 2-3x PL increase but keep in mind by Powerscaling he would be much more times above his DB self probably 1000-3000 times or more and Buff Roshi (PL: Unknown) can destroy also do the same.

This also explains why Kami could 1 finger shoot a very Strong Goku despite having PL around 2 times more.

E.g I am pretty sure that I am 3 times stronger than an Average Teenager, I weigh 230 pounds and am professional MMA especially in Muay Thai( I am 25 y/o) and even then I would still need 1000 times more Human power to perform such feat with a finger considering the distance Kami pushed him back.

By DB world's PL logic if a Teen has PL of 4, I don't need to have PL of 4,000 to do what Kami did, I just need PL of 8 or 10.

Now, Apply this to the difference between 530,000 and 120,000,000 knowing it's not linear and much much more Overpowered, probably the Actual difference in power output would be Millions-Billions instead of few hundreds or thousands. He could potentially destroy a Star in his Final Form (Full Power).

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza was easily a star buster. There is too much evidence to even begin arguing with that...

Paul7889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Bruh are you high? Muten Roshi with a power level of 120 or so was able to destroy the moon. The farmer with the shotgun has a power level of 5. Do you think that the farmer could destroy the moon, just because he was 24 times stronger? Maybe he could destroy a small rock without breaking his fist. A power level of 1000 is not only 2 times stronger than a power level of 500. They have hidden exponents. Vegeta destroyed a planet also with one finger and so did Frieza. That's not even a feat for them in any way. Our sun has 333 000 times more mass than our earth and therefore requires that much more energy to obliterate it. Frieza's power level in his first form was 530 000, his second form 1 060 000, third form 2 120 000 and his final form 120 000 000. Due to the exponential perk that power levels have, a power level of 200 should be enough to destroy the earth. That would mean that you need a power level of 66 600 000 to destroy our sun. That is if we don't consider the exponential boost here, because earths mass is 88 times bigger than the moons and should "theortically" requires 88 times mroe energy, so a power level of 10 560 and to destroy a sun like 3 billion. But ye...

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Can you link your thread where you highlighted why freeza should be the first planet buster of DBZ?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 takenstew22  Moderator
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: I think with his max power galic gun he can either destroy Earth's core causing it to blow up, wipe it's surface leaving everyone on the planet dead, or maybe at the very best, completely destroy it, but an Earth sized planet would be his limit.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 takenstew22  Moderator
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: imo he could cause massive global destruction, possibly warp the planet and wipe out almost all life.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: imo he could cause massive global destruction, possibly warp the planet and wipe out almost all life.

Interesting. That's what I consider Nappa to be.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: have you watched the Dragon Ball Z Kakarot cinematics? That game depicts their powers in such a cool and powerful way.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: have you watched the Dragon Ball Z Kakarot cinematics? That game depicts their powers in such a cool and powerful way.

Not yet but I really want to get the game soon.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah. He was large planet lvl+ but That's about it.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People trying to scale energy required to bust a sun to that of a planet as if PL scales linearly are funny.

Frieza destroyed a planet with 10X earth gravity with one finger in his first firk, he NEVER powered up to full power, it was hilariously casual. His first firk as a max of around 525K, his final form hits 120M. Our sun is around 28-30X earth gravity, and because gravity is also a function of Mass as well, that should tell you how big that planet was

His final form should be capable of destroying a small star at the very least.