Lanstar777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This:

@benwoodtweet said:

Reading these comments hoping for Cho's death and Banners return reminds me comic book fans are to blame for the state of comics just as much as the companies.

People don't want anything to change. You know what, I hope Cho stays around, as well as Jane Foster, Miles, Sam Wilson, and Sam Alexander. I hope the stories of old characters ends and new characters are introduced to us. I hope for these things because i'm tired of the stagnation.

obviously you a newbie reader when it comes to comics, Us old time fans whom have been collecting since forever want our regular characters back. amadeous cho, jane foster thor, sam wilson as cap, and what ever other new characters are made due to the fact the Marvel wants to be "diverse"...

While it might pull in a handful of new readers to these titles, they've basically lost a LARGE number of regulars buying these titles that is until the regulars return. looking back at 2015 and 2014 i sure do miss Doc Green hulk.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What they ( Marvel) needs to do, is if people still want to read about the adventures of these mockeries of heroes created by diversity, then Marvel should continue these titles on a separate branch, but also bring back the characters that all of us loved reading about since back in the day. that way people like myself will be content with stories of Doc Banner, peter parker, steve rogers etc, and then the new wave of heroes can still be made as well but for the tiny group that actually likes these versions.

benwoodtweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: Like MC2 imprint that they made in 1998? I always wondered what marvel would have done if it had been successful.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: Like MC2 imprint that they made in 1998? I always wondered what marvel would have done if it had been successful.

ughh basically while i wasn't reading comics at that time period, because i had stopped collecting for abit, yes basically like the whole MC2 universe.

Let them do that, and they can change every character in the marvel universe to suit the needs and likes of the few people who actually the whole diversity thing thats the new trend this past few years.... if it flops like how MC2 did then oh well.

sasquatch888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By sasquatch888

@donmeca2020 said:

What they ( Marvel) needs to do, is if people still want to read about the adventures of these mockeries of heroes created by diversity, then Marvel should continue these titles on a separate branch, but also bring back the characters that all of us loved reading about since back in the day. that way people like myself will be content with stories of Doc Banner, peter parker, steve rogers etc, and then the new wave of heroes can still be made as well but for the tiny group that actually likes these versions.

mockeries of heroes created by diversity ??? you sound real racist imo....either read the books or don't ...its done ..the world is changing and so is marvel besides do you honestly believe that the old characters? are done...this is comics everyone comes back

No Caption Provided

look Steve Rogers is coming back already

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sasquatch888: your opinion isn't valid ... yes they are mockeries of the heroes we all grew up with and have enjoyed ever since. Changing them just so a small niche of a crowd that may or may not be there is happy ??? Please...

People want diversity? Well Why not leave what's established already alone and pull out some of the characters from big shelf of ideas.

Blade

Prowler

Black panther

Luke cage

Only now is marvel currently pulling panther and cage out because they see there is a following.

By the way of course i know steve rogers is coming back im on this site same as you... i might sound racist but you sound like a complete moron.

Avatar image for myfavoriteviltrumite23
MyFavoriteViltrumite23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: So what the Marvel Universe can't grow and evolve we always have the same generation and teams like the Young Avengers and Runaways can't grow and take on the Marvel Universe

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myfavoriteviltrumite23: never did i say they can't grow or try something new or different... However instead of altering everyone's fan favorites how about they just make some new heroes??

If they want to try and attract new fans,well then it's time for that house of ideas to create something new and never before seen...

MyFavoriteViltrumite23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: Because new heroes don't sell or can't really be advertised in other media such as movies or T.V. Hell look at the Runaways a great team that got critically accalimed but after 7 years Marvel stoped caring about them and put some of their members into a Battle Royale situation

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: Because new heroes don't sell or can't really be advertised in other media such as movies or T.V. Hell look at the Runaways a great team that got critically accalimed but after 7 years Marvel stoped caring about them and put some of their members into a Battle Royale situation

that's a complete lame excuse why they can't or won't make new characters..... I don't believe that would be a reason also to decide to make say spider-man or even deadpool hypothetically a transgender, or how about we change black panther or luke cage to a jewish white guy ?? do you think doing that will boost the sales ??? honestly...... do you think that would bring new readers to the marvel comics world ? i know damn sure they would lose a crap load of sales if that were to happen..... kinda like why i would assume they decided to bring back Steve rogers, and im sure prior to the year is over bruce banner will return to the hulk as well as eventually odinson, 616 logan and so fourth will all be brought back.

MyFavoriteViltrumite23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: What do you mean its a lame excuse, old characters or at least big name characters tend to sell better than new characters and most of the new fans are people who watched the MCU so of course they are gonna read the A listers who have been on the big screen or TV. Also the reason why all the old people are gonna be brought back is because Marvel and DC always go thru the status quo, its one of the reasons why fans always jokes about a characters death.

donmeca2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donmeca2020: What do you mean its a lame excuse, old characters or at least big name characters tend to sell better than new characters and most of the new fans are people who watched the MCU so of course they are gonna read the A listers who have been on the big screen or TV. Also the reason why all the old people are gonna be brought back is because Marvel and DC always go thru the status quo, its one of the reasons why fans always jokes about a characters death.

Sales numbers talk..... there has to be reason Steve rogers captain America is returning, im sure it's going to be the same reason she thor, and asian hulk will disappear as well. it's not going to make the money the originals did, and it WILL NOT appeal to everyone.

Vonstantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers