Zoom, Flash, Iceman vs. Void, Death Seed Sentry (OP)

• 144 results
transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By transcendence
Zoom, Flash (Composite), Iceman
Zoom, Flash (Composite), Iceman

Sentry (The Void, Death Seed)
Sentry (The Void, Death Seed)

Rules & Regulations:

• Flash (Barry/Wally) Composite.
  • Team 1 is morals off. Team 2 is morals on.
  • No preparation. No knowledge.
  • Victory by: any means.
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By darkseid1006

Team 2

DSS is a non factor but Void solos

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By icecold14

Void solos

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By myerlanski

Oooohhh dang...things just got deadly in here....this is victory by any means...so i think team 1 can get a few wins by knocking him out, maybe bfr...but idk...this is void and death seed...i like his chances..but team 1 could possibly pull their share of wins as well...still on the fence...i will wait for more feedback from my fellow viners to make a clear stance on this battle...persuasion please...

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hatemalingsia

Team 2.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By micah007123

DSS should get all the feats of Void, since Bob Reynolds= Stable/Void= DSS or something like that. Anyways Team 2.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: MM or telepathy or he could blow up the planet hes on

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wardemon32

@icecold14:

What is he going to do with Molecule Manipulation with him? The only thing I've seen him do was tear apart Molecule Man(Which seems like PIS and was explained by lvenger on how it was).

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: I havent seen that? :o where does he explain the MM?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14:

Then what MM feat where you talking about to suggest he can beat Iceman with it?

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/cav-sentry-sophia89-vs-silver-surfer-lvenger-votin-1575304/

24th post

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: What I meant is that i didnt know he debunked it..we are talking about the same feat

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So in this battle there is two Sentrys? Don't know how that's possible as they are the same person but Sentry wins

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14:

How is ripping him apart going to help when he can reform?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kingant27

Team Sentry takes this...

@darkseid1006: DS Sentry is above the Void.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: There is more to MM than ripping him apart you do know that... if we go by that logic Molecule Man has no way of beating Iceman but is that true? obviously not that would be silly

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14:

If we go by what logic? thar ripping him apart wouldn't kill him. One way to take him down would be to seperate the hydrogen and oxygen atoms around but there is nothing to suggest he could do that. I'm asking for feats showing that he can take Iceman down. Sentry beating Molecule Man was silly.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@wardemon32: @icecold14:

When Icecold who (imo) is Iceman's biggest fan on this site says Iceman loses, I think you should listen to the guy.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wardemon32

@citizensentry:

So because someone who is the "biggest fan" on a website says that their favorite character loses but can't give a reason as to why that character loses then it's gospel? This is why comicvine is ignorant(not to call you ignorant), because we don't try to learn about things. Instead we just follow what others say.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Artyom

@citizensentry:

So because someone who is the "biggest fan" on a website says that their favorite character loses but can't give a reason as to why that character loses then it's gospel? This is why comicvine is ignorant(not to call you ignorant), because we don't try to learn about things. Instead we just follow what others say.

How was Sentry beating MM PIS?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@wardemon32:

Well tell me this. If you were for example Zoom's biggest fan and everyone knew you were Zoom's biggest fan.

And you say Zoom loses against X.

Would you expect people to question your decision on who would win/lose?

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Sentry using MM and overpowering a beast like Molecule Man is something impressive indeed...people can call it PIS but it happened...Now if Sentry beat Molecule Man with MM or Reality Warping that should tell you enough.....How will Iceman even survive that? If Molecule Man can kill Bobby with MM which im sure almost everyone agrees than im pretty sure Sentry can as well

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

@wardemon32:

Well tell me this. If you were for example Zoom's biggest fan and everyone knew you were Zoom's biggest fan.

And you say Zoom loses against X.

Would you expect people to question your decision on who would win/lose?

Yes I would expect people to question me because they are supposed to learn about the characters, not who I think wins.

@wardemon32: Sentry using MM and overpowering a beast like Molecule Man is something impressive indeed...people can call it PIS but it happened...Now if Sentry beat Molecule Man with MM or Reality Warping that should tell you enough.....How will Iceman even survive that? If Molecule Man can kill Bobby with MM which im sure almost everyone agrees than im pretty sure Sentry can as well

So if you conisder something PIS you still use it? That was straight WIS. I'm confused. You make the argument that Iceman is everywhere so he can't die and now you're arguing that MM will win because he can rip him apart?

gokuisking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1..on the basis that both zoom and flash have the infinite mass punch

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Zoom move ALOT quicker than Sentry can even react

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@trionace said:

Can't Zoom move ALOT quicker than Sentry can even react

It is implied that Bob is a time & space manipulator.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all honesty, Sentry has zero feats that allow him to tag a bloodlusted composite Flash. Wally has ran around the whole planet in a zeptosecond (one sextillion of a second) all the while fixing radios and shiznit.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom or Flash solo

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Because im pretty sure Sentry and Molecule Man are more than planetary..... Even if Iceman is everywhere these guys can control the molecules in the whole planet

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I remember hearing that but I don't recall Bob having any feats or combat speed to be able to even see Zoom

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Because im pretty sure Sentry and Molecule Man are more than planetary..... Even if Iceman is everywhere these guys can control the molecules in the whole planet

Planetry molecular manipulation? Never heard of that one. I don't think Sentry should even be compared to Iceman. And how does this suggest that Sentry can survive absolute zero or whatever arguments Iceman fans make?

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

Oh it's implied too bad that gives him zero feats of facing two high level time manipulators.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Come on man Molecule Man is Universal powerhouse...same was said about the Void ;o Absolute Zero could work against Sentry but thats only one option for Iceman and many options for Sentry

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trionace said:

@realitywarper: I remember hearing that but I don't recall Bob having any feats or combat speed to be able to even see Zoom

He is massively FTL. :o

He has super-senses.

About combat feats I guess that he don't strike at FTL speed but you know that Marvel's writing don't emphazises on speed feats so...

I guess that his vast powers can handle him without problems.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RealityWarper
@doom_phd said:

@realitywarper:

Oh it's implied too bad that gives him zero feats of facing two high level time manipulators.

Too bad these two high level time manipulators have zero feats beating an universal being :(((

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14 said:

@wardemon32: Come on man Molecule Man is Universal powerhouse...same was said about the Void ;o Absolute Zero could work against Sentry but thats only one option for Iceman and many options for Sentry

Who cares if one has more options that the other? Iceman can still deal with him by freezing him to absolute zero.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Ice Man in this thread? This is a strange thread. Team Sentry won't touch team Zoom. Team Zoom cannot do enough damage to bring these guys down.

One thing is folks should make threads where the combatants are at least close in speed that way we can say the opponent has a legitimate chance of hitting the other guy.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper:

One has feats of crashing the entire DC multiverse with his time powers thus causing the new 52.

But beside that Sentry a universal

Being? You go scans? No ? Thought so lmao

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Doom_Phd

@realitywarper:

One has feats of crashing the entire DC multiverse timeline with his time powers thus causing the new 52.

Being? You got scans? No ? Thought so lmao

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RealityWarper

@doom_phd said:

@realitywarper:

One has feats of crashing the entire DC multiverse timeline with his time powers thus causing the new 52.

Being? You got scans? No ? Thought so lmao

Yeah yeah yeah.

Zoom has a bit of speed.

Sentry has it and all cards in his hands.

Sentry is an Universal threat whatever you like it or not.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: that flash feat has been debunked in a surfer/gladiator vs flash/superman thread. It's just fanboys who couldn't understand writers words on panel. Even the 13 trillion times lightspeed feat of nuclear explosion has been debunked.

Human race wally is an amped(massively amped) version of flash, especially the teleportation race feat.

Anyway DSS solos with TP. He took thor to another galaxy several lightyear away in seconds, he was reacting to his speed and cannot be harmed physically.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Doom_Phd

@realitywarper:

So no scans then? This isn't fanficvine.

Sentry doesn't have the feats to suggest he is a universal threat not like it matters the flash out ran death and literally ran through the Big Bang as it was motionless to him.

Sentry gets trap in time and there isn't anything he can do about it.

@gizmorino:

This tired argument the writers didn't know what he was writing so his statement afterwards was moot. The math and physics of the feat itself debunks the writer statement.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

@realitywarper:

So no scans then? This isn't fanficvine.

Sentry doesn't have the feats to suggest he is a universal threat not like it matters the flash out ran death and literally ran through the Big Bang as it was motionless to him.

Sentry gets trap in time and there isn't anything he can do about it.

He just wiped out the mind of everyone on Earth and Moon to avoid killing everyone.

Actually yes he have.

Yeah the Flash borrowed the speed of people to outran death. Awesome.

Sentry is a time manipulator and came back from being erased of time by Morgana Le Fay.

There is nothing that Zoom can do to him.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Doom_Phd

@realitywarper:

The flash affected time on a multiversal scale and zoom lives in his own personal timeline.

You mean this feat?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3800738-6290405234-13693.jpg

Because he wasn't duplicating the cosmic racers feat if that's what your getting at he ran to the end of time which he can dump sentry who has no answer.

She didn't do no thing

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9127/darkavengers002pg23.jpg

She merely went back to sentry childhood and killed him. That's not the same as being erase from time.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By myerlanski

So far...so good...fellow viners are putting in work...my answer stays the same...team 1 can pull some wins...but the majority 6/10 go to Sentry...but im flexible on my decision...sentry can be bfr...i do feel zoom and wally has the speed advantage 37,000 years in a second smdh...what the hell was the writers thinking...now i do wonder if they mean they can travel 37,000 years in second...or like actually live 37,000 years in a second...might be for zoom due to his powerset...which is actually different than wally's. Zoom is supposed to manipulate his own timeline...so how can he effect someone else's...just curious...

I think a strong case could be made for Iceman as i do feel he is one of those planetary threat level character with a definite implication of being universal...freezing a hell is no small feat and goes beyond science crosses over to the realm of the supernatural...which means his powers are highly adequate...worked on thor and his hammer...echanted by odin...thats big...so flash freezing is an option...

Its just after those ways of winning...it will become problem..as their options will begin to slim down and Sentry will then rake the advantage with his massive options of winning the other matches...bfr, MM, time travel, minor reality warping, TP, physical advantages, better durability,etc....