Ultimate Hulk Vs. Weapon H

• 129 results
shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Fight is in the Mojave Desert somewhere. Which gray-skinned Hulk wins?

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Weapon H by a mile, far superior weaponry and scaling. When this Ult Hulk has any suggestions he can handle giant Adamantium claws cutting him like a fish then this becomes interesting.

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Remember when Ult Hulk lost to Ult Captain America?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twrtwrtw said:

Remember when Ult Hulk lost to Ult Captain America?

I do

Quite lame etc

Avatar image for mightythorodinson
MightyThorOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

H stomps.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weapon H destroys him.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Couldn't that just be viewed as a low showing though? Pretty sure Ultimate Hulk has better feats than that (fighting Ultimate Thor, taking abuse from multiple members of the Ultimates and two members of the Squadron Supreme simultaneously, etc.)

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, Ultimate Hulk has fought his universe's Wolverine, and no-sold a stab from him at least once. Wouldn't that denote some level of resistance to Adamantium claw attacks?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Ultimate Adamantium is crap compared to its 616 counterpart. Hulk has ripped wolverine in half before.

Also, being stabbed by Wolverine is very different to being stabbed by a Hulk.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shroudofsorrow: Ultimate Adamantium is crap compared to its 616 counterpart. Hulk has ripped wolverine in half before.

Just have to address this part.

Ultimate Adamantium

No Caption Provided

Ultimate version of Adamantium is mention in Official Bio as unbreakable Adamantium.

No Caption Provided

Scientist Jennifer Walters flats out mentions in the Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine comic if Wolverine's joints are possibly covered in Adamantium, suggesting they are not.

No Caption Provided

Yuri here states that Professor Cornelius, who made ultimate Wolverine Skeleton, stated that some parts of Wolverine skeleton has not been Ossified. Again the comic pointing out that Wolverine weakness is joints and spaces between the Adamantium coated bones.

So lets look at this suppose Adamantium breaking according to badly edited Wikipedias, and general nonsense.

1-2) Both Examples of the Spine and Neck Joints being ripped apart. Not the Bones Breaking.

3-4) Again No Bones breaking, more examples of Joint area Ripping out!

1) Hulk does not break Adamantium Tip Needle, he breaks the non Adamantium Vial part in Caps Hand.

2) Sabertooth does not break a Adamantium claw. It was always like that in its first appearance, for no explain reason. Perhaps they ran out of Adamantium.

3) This Adamantium Cage does not break, the Cage is whole and open. Did it have a Mechanize Lock that burned out? I see no damage to the cage.

4-5) Captain America's Shield was NEVER stated to be Adamantium. It was made by Henry Pym and Cap said it was Indestructible. Simple as that. His new Shield was made from Asgard Dwarven Smiths.

6) Death Strike had her neck broken. Long Shot Reality Warps with his Luck Powers.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@shroudofsorrow said:

Also, Ultimate Hulk has fought his universe's Wolverine, and no-sold a stab from him at least once. Wouldn't that denote some level of resistance to Adamantium claw attacks?

Not really, Ult Adamantum has very little in relation to Secondary Adamantum, let alone True Adamantum which is much stronger.

@shroudofsorrow said:

@professorrespect: Couldn't that just be viewed as a low showing though? Pretty sure Ultimate Hulk has better feats than that (fighting Ultimate Thor, taking abuse from multiple members of the Ultimates and two members of the Squadron Supreme simultaneously, etc.)

Sure, but Ult Hulk isn't exactly the bastion of consistency either. A whole squad of Hulk-mutated characters got jobbed out to Greg Stark's nanotech.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: proof 616 Adamantium is stronger? Ultomated is stated unbreackable and proven as such except vs Magneto who also breaks and liquifies 616 Adamantium.

Both Adamantium are equal footing. Only in Ultimate Marvel doesnt coat Wolverine whole skeleton and joints as 616 stated to.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@professorrespect: proof 616 Adamantium is stronger

Proof ult Adamantium even has any scaling worth anything in the first place? You have a statement saying it can't be broken and a bunch of nothing at present, while Primary Adamantium and above have survived the stresses of big high tiers and above. We're talking about stuff that even Thanos and Hulk can't break. The only people to have provably broken True Adamantium were people like IG Thanos, Molecule Man, The Serpent, etc. Ult Marvel has zero comparison with their metals.

vs Magneto who also breaks and liquifies 616 Adamantium.

He's never done this to my knowledge. I recall you mentioning this before but you didn't actually show this apparent instance. Either way, are you talking about Secondary or Primary or True Adamantium?

Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Futureisbest
@professorrespect said:

vs Magneto who also breaks and liquifies 616 Adamantium.

He's never done this to my knowledge. I recall you mentioning this before but you didn't actually show this apparent instance. Either way, are you talking about Secondary or Primary or True Adamantium?

No Caption Provided

Destroys a sentinal head that is made of adamantium.

No Caption Provided

Avengers & X-Men: Axis #3 Marvel 2015 btw

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By twrtwrtw

@professorrespect: Wolverine had all the adamantium in his bones extract by Magneto back at 90ths, briefly before the Onslaught story arc.

twrtwrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@futureisbest: Which type of adamantium the sentinal head was made of?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@futureisbest: Sorry, but these instances are extremely contextual. Magneto couldn't rend the Secondary Adamantium Stark Sentinel until the outer shell was bashed open, suggesting it wasn't made of Adamantium on the inside, which is what he then manipulates as you can see. The Mags feat is infamous, but it's also a pretty badly-written instance given this was the same issue where Magneto's helmet was now not immune to TP because Xavier and a crappy 90's Jean could get past it, which was never the case before.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twrtwrtw said:

@futureisbest: Which type of adamantium the sentinal head was made of?

Secondary, True and Primary are very rarely mentioned and used.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow said:

Not really, Ult Adamantum has very little in relation to Secondary Adamantum, let alone True Adamantum which is much stronger.

@shroudofsorrow said:

Sure, but Ult Hulk isn't exactly the bastion of consistency either. A whole squad of Hulk-mutated characters got jobbed out to Greg Stark's nanotech.

To be fair, 616 has plenty of inconsistency too. Just look at Moon Knight, Black Cat, or Thor.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

@shroudofsorrow said:

To be fair, 616 has plenty of inconsistency too. Just look at Moon Knight, Black Cat, or Thor.

Black Cat is inconsistent by nature, her powers are weird bad-luck shtick. Moon Knight is also intentionally inconsistent due to his multiple personas and different amps.

Thor is....slow, that's basically it

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I mean, MK has held his own against Thor on one occasion and on another fought a Thor-level foe in Count Nefaria. On the other end of the spectrum, I've seen people dismiss his beating Deadpool. Sounds inconsistent to me.

As for Black Cat, I meant that she's got showings where she's held her own against the likes of Lizard or Scorpion (neither of which was done at a time when she had her Bad Luck Powers), but other times has had trouble with much less, like that time a minor supervillain was able to one-shot her.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I mean, MK has held his own against Thor on one occasion

Because MK was amped not just by his god, but by being on a Moon as well.

and on another fought a Thor-level foe in Count Nefaria

If you read that fight you know that Nefaria was vastly nerfed at that point and time from his peak 90's teambusting self. MK didn't even really do a whole lot to him, he had to rely on lots of silly prep to even survive.

On the other end of the spectrum, I've seen people dismiss his beating Deadpool. Sounds inconsistent to me

"I've seen people dismiss a showing therefore inconsistent" is not a great line of reasoning. Everyone dismisses feats, it doesn't make MK more or less inconsistent.

As for Black Cat, I meant that she's got showings where she's held her own against the likes of Lizard or Scorpion (neither of which was done at a time when she had her Bad Luck Powers), but other times has had trouble with much less, like that time a minor supervillain was able to one-shot her

Being able to hold her own against Spidey-tier villains when she's someone who generally hangs around his tier isn't exactly inconsistent. Maybe a high-end, but inconsistent? Not really.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I was actually referring to an earlier Moon Knight Vs. Thor fight, not the recent one. I'm aware MK was amped there. Sorry for the confusion.

Didn't know Nefaria was weaker than he used to be. Oh well.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mags feat is infamous, but it's also a pretty badly-written instance given this was the same issue where Magneto's helmet was now not immune to TP because Xavier and a crappy 90's Jean could get past it, which was never the case before.

Yeah but it happen. In Ultimate Marvel not once, not one time was Adamantium in Ultimate "broken" either. Except with magneto same as 616.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just like 616 Adamantium ONLY time Ultimate Admanatium was broken own. Outside Lady Deathstrike which again has reality warping luck powers of her neck not being protected when Longshot broke her neck which she stated should be impossible. All examples of Ultimate Adamantium being broken in wikis and by lowballers is easily debunked or explained in Ultimate Comics with Wolverine adamantium not covering parts of his body or joints.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

The Mags feat is infamous, but it's also a pretty badly-written instance given this was the same issue where Magneto's helmet was now not immune to TP because Xavier and a crappy 90's Jean could get past it, which was never the case before.

Yeah but it happen. In Ultimate Marvel not once, not one time was Adamantium in Ultimate "broken" either

Awesome, it doesn't really matter when Ult Adamantium has none of the actual impressive high-breaking points that True/Primary Adamantium has. As I said, the instance (and the issue in general, quite frankly) wasn't written well.

Just like 616 Adamantium ONLY time Ultimate Admanatium was broken own

....except it isn't, but sure. True Adamantium needs someone like IG Thanos or Molecule Man to break it, not....ult Magneto.

gobby94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weapon H demolishes him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: oh so the same franchise using the same stated unbreakable metal, featured in the same official marvel bios, stated same as unbreackable, is magically inferior due to less feats. Ok. Solid argument.

I guess steel from Ultimate Marvel is weaker than 616 steel too. Less feats and comics.

Solid.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@professorrespect: oh so the same franchise using the same stated unbreakable metal

It's not the "same" unless the Ultimate universe has the same breaking limits, I.E. Molecule Man/IG Thanos tier threats, which they don't, I literally make that clear on the first few posts. You can't make a comparison between the two, especially given you haven't even defined what you are trying to compare as there are numerous forms of Adamantium in 616, which is also why your argument is poor and not well defined. When I gave you proof for True/Primary Adamantium being stronger, you just ignored it; seems kinda weird.

featured in the same official marvel bios

Aren't you all about "actual feats" and not guidebook/lore hyperbolic secondary sources? Interesting choice there.

stated same as unbreackable

See above

is magically inferior due to less feats

What a bad strawman. Literally the post above you has my talking points on it and you just default to "less feats = worse" because the actual argument I am using doesn't have a good answer from you. Rough times.

I guess steel from Ultimate Marvel is weaker than 616 steel

I mean if you can make up arguments to knock over I guess you look good here? I wouldn't say that's my argument though, so maybe focus on what I'm saying.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Aren't you all about "actual feats" and not guidebook/lore hyperbolic secondary sources? Interesting choice there.

No Caption Provided

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weapon H was giving a good fight to immortal hulk so him

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

It's not the "same" unless the Ultimate universe has the same breaking limits, I.E. Molecule Man/IG Thanos tier threats, which they don't, I literally make that clear on the first few posts.

Why would I need to show Molecule Man or IG Thanos when 616 Magneto has broken 616 Adamantium whether you like the feat or not? Just as 1610 Magneto is the only guy to break 1610 Adamantium. Hmmmm....

You can't make a comparison between the two, especially given you haven't even defined what you are trying to compare as there are numerous forms of Adamantium in 616, which is also why your argument is poor and not well defined.

I made comparisons that both are stated unbreakable (not true obviously) and simply stated nothing about Ultimate Adamantium has been shown inferior, as in breaking to things other than Magneto. Its pretty simple your just being asinine to spread false info how you see things. Typical.

When I gave you proof for True/Primary Adamantium being stronger, you just ignored it; seems kinda weird.

How is stronger? More feats? Lack of feats but showing comparable feats is not proof of being weaker. Especially when both 1610 Adamantium is same shit as 616. Marvel comics adamantium. Both stated unbreakable in bios. Both only broken by Magento. Pretty clear not inferior by the evidence at hand unless you can show it breaking to something weaker than that defined metric we do have.

Yes but that does not mean I ignored supplement material. Dont be a ass. Both bios are written by the same publisher. Both are stated Unbreakable by said same publisher with same editors and so on.

What a bad strawman. Literally the post above you has my talking points on it and you just default to "less feats = worse" because the actual argument I am using doesn't have a good answer from you. Rough times.

You havent shown how 1610 is inferior, just stating 616 exist with molecule man and IG Thanos, but was still broken by 616 Magneto. Im the one using a strawman? Ok. High pot, Iim kettle. Smh....

I mean if you can make up arguments to knock over I guess you look good here? I wouldn't say that's my argument though, so maybe focus on what I'm saying.

Thats basically your argument. Dont back track now that you clearly lost the narrative.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@thenamelessone said:

No Caption Provided

Im beggining to think your not as clever I first thought, otherwise you would see through the bullshit. Instead acting like I am feats and nothing.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/feats-vs-scaling-vs-statements-vs-word-of-god-vs-i-2096428/?page=4Post #158

Feats first and foremost.

Word of God if said writer/editor is reliable and consistent.

Same for Statements. As Statements is written by said Word of God themselves anyway.

Intent also link to Word of God if reliable.

Power Scaling is most unreliable.

Your all blind or something to forget I always say this.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: smh it was just a gif at the shot Stalin took, I didn't take any sides.

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Hulk is one of the weakest version of hulk

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A guy who manipulates metal broke metal, big whoop or no

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: smh it was just a gif at the shot Stalin took, I didn't take any sides.

Yeah your right. He is riling me up more than usual with his shit. Im sorry.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone said:

Yeah your right. He is riling me up more than usual with his shit. Im sorry.

No worries, happens to the best of us.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Bump

itsyourboi34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By itsyourboi34
shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsyourboi34: Well, majority consensus right now seems to say that Weapon H wins handily, but I'm willing to see if any more discussion is generated. Mostly I'm just happy that a Comics-themed battle here that I did is actually generating a discussion :)

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

It's not the "same" unless the Ultimate universe has the same breaking limits, I.E. Molecule Man/IG Thanos tier threats, which they don't, I literally make that clear on the first few posts.

Why would I need to show Molecule Man or IG Thanos when 616 Magneto has broken 616 Adamantium

Because that's the actual breaking point of True/Primary Adamantium?

1610 Magneto is the only guy to break 1610 Adamantium

712-verse Hyperion also no-sold 1610 Adamantium repeatedly lol. Compare that to 616 slicing far better (even that same Hyperion) like butter, no comparisons.

You can't make a comparison between the two, especially given you haven't even defined what you are trying to compare as there are numerous forms of Adamantium in 616, which is also why your argument is poor and not well defined.

I made comparisons that both are stated unbreakable (not true obviously) and simply stated nothing about Ultimate Adamantium has been shown inferior

It clearly has been shown as such given True/Primary Adamantium has far greater limits to that unbreakablity and isn't mogged by, say, Hyperion.

When I gave you proof for True/Primary Adamantium being stronger, you just ignored it; seems kinda weird.

How is stronger? More feats

I literally explained as such numerous times Fizz lol.

Lack of feats but showing comparable feats

"comparable"? Don't be silly. True/Primary Adamantium can be only properly shattered by the likes of Molecule Man and IG Thanos, and can slice beings like Thanos and Hulk significantly so. Ult Adamantium has zero scaling to that potent of a level, and Hyperion no-sold it numerous times.

both 1610 Adamantium is same shit as 616

Zero proof bar some terrible hyperbolics but sure, we'll go with that instead of the actual feats.

Yes but that does not mean I ignored supplement material

I have no idea what this means lol, bit garbled here.

Both bios are written by the same publisher

Still crappy hyperbolics though. I thought you didn't like those?

You havent shown how 1610 is inferior

I clearly have, you just aren't listening to make up fake arguments.

just stating 616 exist with molecule man and IG Thanos

......again, that's still not the argument? 616 has a far greater breaking limit etc

Thats basically your argument

Wow another terrible strawman lol. Your argument is easy to get, it's just stupidly wrong because you are trying to conflate two metals that have zero relation bar a shared name as exposed by actual feats and not desperate hyperbolics and dodgy comparisons.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@professorrespect: So you concede then? Good to know.

Ask for proof of Ultimate Adamantium breaking to something weaker than Mags just like 616 version. You dodge and provide none. Then add in cutting Hyperion as some metric, and that was never the argument I ever made. Cutting power, only being unbreakable and weaker smh.

Thanks for taking the L.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@shroudofsorrow said:

@itsyourboi34: Well, majority consensus right now seems to say that Weapon H wins handily, but I'm willing to see if any more discussion is generated. Mostly I'm just happy that a Comics-themed battle here that I did is actually generating a discussion :)

This is a mismatch. Ultimate Hulk clearly loses here. The only argument is a certain lowballing liar trying to say Ultimate Adamantium is "weaker" which it is not. Its as durable as 616 Adamantium.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@professorrespect: So you concede then? Good to know

Concede what? Talking to yourself again?

Ask for proof of Ultimate Adamantium breaking

I never asked for that lol, don't be silly. I asked if Ult Adamantium has anything comparable to 616 Adamantium in regards to potency, durability, etc. Doesn't seem to be anything apart from a metal manipulator bending a metal. Everything else? Seems to be wildly different. You haven't even defined which 616 version of Adamantium you are discussing or talking about despite being asked, which is pretty telling of your knowledge on the subject.

You dodge and provide none

Provide what? You asked for nothing definitive. I already showed that your argument has to ignore obvious on-panel evidence and scaling via Hyperion. Clearly you have no counter, because all this is just you getting upset about it.

Then add in cutting Hyperion as some metric

Adding in 712 Hyperion not being cut by Ult Adamantium while True/Primary Adamantium stabs high tiers like Hulk, Thor, etc, not to mention Gladiator, his exact on-panel stated equal, also got stabbed by Primary Adamantium. Clearly, there is a issue there alongside everything else: that issue being that it isn't as good, which anyone can obviously tell.

Cutting power, only being unbreakable and weaker

Who cares? Ult Hulk squished a full needle of it as Hawkeye himself said, he "broke the needle" that was clearly ult Adamantium lol. You saying otherwise with a goofy scan that doesn't prove your point makes no sense.

Thanks for taking the L

Thanks for the entertainment of watching you somehow argue and lose to yourself. When you can prove that 712 Hyperion didn't clearly tank Ult Adamantium and that it even has half of the high-end breaking limits that Primary/True Adamantium has, feel free to show it instead of rambling.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@professorrespect: Again moving the goal post of "durability" to "stabbing ability" is you taking the L. Thanks for playing. I never mention which cut better. Nor do I need too. 616 has sharper claws maybe? 616 also has admantium joints where 616 does not. However Ultimate has better regen healing than 616. Drowning and beheading dont work on 1610 like 616. But who cares? The argument is you said its weaker. I provided proof of Admantium never breaking in Ultimate verse except to Magneto as well statements its unbreackable just as 616 states its unbreackable. You in turn knowing you cannot prove its weaker switch to cutting contest I never mention?

Who cares? Ult Hulk squished a full needle of it as Hawkeye himself said, he "broke the needle" that was clearly ult Adamantium lol. You saying otherwise with a goofy scan that doesn't prove your point makes no sense.

Never squish the needle. He broke the vial which is not admantium. the vial containing the juice. We never see the needle and what state is in. later on admantium needle work fine on Hulk in Ultimates 2 when shot with it by Hawkeye. so the neddle wont pierce his hand but pierce his skin later?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wasp states broke the needle but so what? No one sees the shape the needle is in, and the syringe had non adamantium parts to it as shown in drawing in Steves hand that would break. Thus Wasp clearly just calling the shot the needle. How can a weaker version of Hulk break the needle with the skin of his hands, but then later pierce by the same adamantium syringe shot from the low power bow of Hawkeye? Debunk.

Clearly critical thinking not your strong suit lol. Nice try.

Take the L and move on PR. as per the norm for your shit claims. Like Luther Strode being slower than bullets that everyone ream your ass on.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@professorrespect: Again moving the goal post of "durability" to "stabbing ability" is you taking the L

What goalpost? My point from the very beginning is that potency and durability (especially for a metal, that, you know, is very closely related to both given most instances are it tanking or stabbing something) are far superior to Ult-scaling; they don't have characters like IG Thanos or Molecule Man at that extreme level of potency. You have had 5+ posts to suggest otherwise. You haven't even tried to do so, instead doing your old defensive routine.

I never mention which cut better

Cool, don't really care though.

I need too. 616 has sharper claws maybe

It clearly does given the durability of the metal allows it to stab into people like Thanos or Hulk without breaking. Almost like the both are related or something?

The argument is you said its weaker

It is.

I provided proof of Admantium never breaking in Ultimate verse

Who cares? You have a hyperbolic statement and a butch of instances where it is broken but then you made excuses and acted like luck-manip and needle crushing somehow make them not instances of a breakage despite the comic literally explaining you that. Not to mention that luck-manip in relation to Primary/True Adamantium has never had that same effect, mind you.

Never squish the needle. He broke the vial which is not admantium

Hawkeye literally states on panel "he broke the needle"? Are you calling Hawkeye and others liars then? You again can't seem to understand a on-panel instance. Nick Fury knew it was broken and called in Hawkeye, who also knew it was broken.

Wasp states broke the needle but so what

"yeah the character says exactly the opposite of what I think happened, but so what, not like I'm reading the panel anyway" is what you probably should have said as that's basically what you are doing. You have no authority to speak on such stuff unless you go out and find something to prove what she said was incorrect.

No one sees the shape the needle is in

They can see it is broken, which it was. Any actual proof otherwise? No? Ok.

How can a weaker version of Hulk break the needle with the skin of his hands, but then later pierce by the same adamantium syringe shot from the low power bow of Hawkeye

Wow it's almost like Hawkeye is some sort of amazing sharpshooter that knew where to shoot his specifically designed syringe-arrow into Hulk or something. Not like this same guy can kill multiple people with the force of him flinging his fingernails into specific parts of their body or something after hours of extreme torture, no.

Take the L and move on PR

More projection? You haven't even mentioned

-what type of Adamantium to be compared

-The obvious Hyperion scaling that showcases the difference between ult/Primary and True Adamantium

-How a hyperbolic can bypass the above

-etc

You've just made a whole post basically trying to pretend the comic itself didn't say "the needle was broken" and/or rationalising it in your head without any author statements or secondary sources to suggest your idea of what happened was correct. That's rough stuff, and you talk about someone else conceding? You already did basically.

Like Luther Strode being slower than bullets that everyone ream your ass on

The author stated that, and you got upset about the fact that the author stated that etc. I was curious how you can say one thing while the guy who made the comic said another, for some reason you still go on about it despite this happening 10 months ago and it wasn't even you "winning" the debate, you just said "agree to disagree" etc after I'd probed enough about your thoughts on the matter, because to me it was just a friendly discussion and not a weird power-play. Not sure why this is a point of pride for you but sure.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@professorrespect: Lets see, you cant show the damage to the actual admantium part of the needle? Cant counter why it work fine on Hulks thicker muscle and skin but failed on the hand. Cant show 1610 admantium breaking under lesser conditions than 616 was.

WoG also stated Luther can dance around bullets in his own comic and WoG stated he dont care about feat quantification or exact speed and strength. As me and others pointed out to your dense as hell ass.

Thanks for taking the L.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@professorrespect: Lets see, you cant show the damage to the actual admantium part of the needle

You don't really understand basic argumentation it seems. Your claim:

SFW- The needle was never broken

My response:

Me- Three people state it is broken and the comic acts as such going instead to plan B (which is Hawkeye) are they all liars or is there a author statement that showcases that this information is false?

SFW- Well, erm, it wasn't shown broken so not true!!!

As anyone can notice, the problem is that you never prove your first claim: the needle is never shown intact, and the comic directly tells us otherwise by having multiple characters act and state the needle has broken. You therefore can't demand me to disprove a claim with no backing. If you have no evidence for your claim, I can dismiss it with no evidence as well.

Cant counter why it work fine on Hulks thicker muscle and skin but failed on the hand

I already did, once again the comic disproves your notion. You have shown no proof that my claim is inaccurate, thereby conceded by omission.

Cant show 1610 admantium breaking under lesser conditions than 616 was

I already did via the Hyperion instance; it was useless against a character that True/Primary was able to slice a equal of properly. You have shown no proof that my claim is inaccurate, thereby conceded by omission.

WoG also stated Luther can dance around bullets in his own comic

Author states otherwise.

As me and others pointed out to your dense as hell ass

For the record SFW has spent more time insulting me than actually discussing the following:

-what type of Adamantium to be compared

-The obvious Hyperion scaling that showcases the difference between ult/Primary and True Adamantium

-How a hyperbolic can bypass the above

Because he's already conceded the debate and resorted to insults, which is typical. Pretty sad every debate with such a character has to resort to only you getting upset about your argument being disproven. When you can prove your points correct, feel free to do so.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@professorrespect:

I love how you write up whole paragraphs of mental gymnastic and moving goal post nonsense to just hear yourself talk. Then in turn I easily in shorter posts debunk your nonsense.

No Caption Provided

Me- Three people state it is broken and the comic acts as such going instead to plan B (which is Hawkeye) are they all liars or is there a author statement that showcases that this information is false?

SFW- Well, erm, it wasn't shown broken so not true!!!

The actual adamantium part of the object itself never stated to been broken nor shown broken. People using words of the object the adamantium is on is not proof the adamantium itself was broken. It is stated admatium in 1610 verse is unbreakable though as fact. Important to understand context of such things, oh wait no critical thinking skills on your part my mistake.

Author states otherwise.

Author wrote Luther can dance around bullets in his own comic too imagine that. Debunk.

Take the L again.