User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-57cfa44d47823
deactivated-57cfa44d47823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@highaccuser: You're a knowledgeable user as far as I know.

Any opinion about the outcome of this battle?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@astraea said:

@highaccuser: You're a knowledgeable user as far as I know.

Any opinion about the outcome of this battle?

I'm not, I know nothing of Papal and have mainly second hand knowledge of Apocalypse. I don't feel like looking through the respect thread when I'm probably not a reliable opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

I'm not, I know nothing of Papal and have mainly second hand knowledge of Apocalypse. I don't feel like looking through the respect thread when I'm probably not a reliable opinion.

Hmmmm...Looks like I won't be getting any answers soon.

Thanks for replying anyway.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@astraea: mah n!gga you done brought out that dreadstar heat.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@astraea: mah n!gga you done brought out that dreadstar heat.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Papal's respect thread is inconsistent as he seems to be able to kill humans or meta humans instantly but doesn't have the feats of being able to over power Thor level characters. I'll say stalemate as Apocalypse is pretty much immune to telepathy and that his armor offers resistance to magic which seems to be Papal's main source of one shotting characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

Papal's respect thread is inconsistent as he seems to be able to kill humans or meta humans instantly but doesn't have the feats of being able to over power Thor level characters. I'll say stalemate as Apocalypse is pretty much immune to telepathy and that his armor offers resistance to magic which seems to be Papal's main source of one shotting characters.

Thank you for answering.

I don't know what would classify someone as a ''Thor level character'', but Papal was able to overpower Darklock and the same should be a magician around the same level as Dr.Strange if that counts for something. Papal's power is actually a mixture of magic and technology, btw.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@astraea said:

@hellionvulcan said:

Thank you for answering.

I don't know what would classify someone as a ''Thor level character'', but Papal was able to overpower Darklock and the same should be a magician around the same level as Dr.Strange if that counts for something. Papal's power is actually a mixture of magic and technology, btw.

Technopathy is probably Apocalypse's only chance for a win since other wise these two will never be able to harm the other, Papal's high end feats are crazy but he suffers the same problems as Apocalypse where they mostly fight fodder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:

Technopathy is probably Apocalypse's only chance for a win since other wise these two will never be able to harm the other, Papal's high end feats are crazy but he suffers the same problems as Apocalypse where they mostly fight fodder.

I see.

Good reasoning, btw.