Spiderman ( Wr3h ) Vs Wolverine ( Pyrogram ) Challenge a viner.

• 62 results
wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wr3h

I challenge you to a duel. me vs you. How do you fare good sir?

Rules

No BFR - battle field removal.

Fight to KO

Morals ON

Standard equipment

No prep

Based on feats, not speculation. facts etc... but can base opinion on fact.

battlefield is in an open area that is 5 miles across , so not really any obstacles etc..

I'll start - good luck.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

I accept. Watch your back, Only joking :D good luck man. I cant post, to posts in a row and neither can you apparently. somebody else post please :D

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Killemall

@Pyrogram: ok bump, but i though you were allowed 2 simultaneous post before flood protection.

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wr3h

((Thanks Killemall :D))

Ok so.

Spider-Man's agility is unrivaled. He's so agile that he can outmanoveur the stronger opponents.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pyrogram

Wolverine is vastly superior to hulk in combat speed, for example, he has the speed to do this and the enemy could not react.

Next scan the guns are in half.

And fast enough to doge multiple gunfire.

( Is it glitched? Wr3h still cannotpost due to flood protection? )

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By wr3h

Can Wolv doge through a laser system effortlessly?

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By wr3h

And speaking of gun-fire...

He managed doge bullets from /10/ snipers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h: black spider-man, does not count.

Anyways, Being able to sense somebody far away, easily. So spiderman is not using speed to get wolverine -

Dodging cyclops laser from behind after he senses it

Now, How will spiderman actually INJURE wolverine when he can overcome this.... Getting throat slit and not phasing him.

Or being put down to ONLY a skeleton and still comes back. ( the next scan he heals instantly )

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By wr3h

that wasn't the symbiote btw. It was just a costumed version.

While it's true that Wolv's healing factor is far superior, you have to admit Spidey has a fairy decent one in comparioson to the average human.

For example

Spidey gets stung by about a thousand bees. His healing factor heals him in hour or two. He recovers far faster then people who only got couple bees.

Another time, Spider-Man got beat up, but he is commented to heal so fast that you’d hardly know that he has been injured, and comes around in moments.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h: Wont stock wolverine from cutting him there and then though, then decapitation. and even this did not stop wolverine

Or just snapping spidermans neck like this

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By wr3h

Snapping his neck eh?

At close range?

Spidy will just go around Wolv.

Easily.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h: Spidey can attack him wolverine as much as he likes, 1 slash and spiderman is out of the game. and wolv snapping a T-Rex neck for the record

He is fast enough to tag spiderman, Starting five feet away closes in on Nuke after he pushed the fire button on his rocket launcher and kicks it away before the rocket even leaves the barrel.

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By wr3h

Explosions eh?

A building exploded inside.

Spidey lived.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h: Meaningless, spiderman has never shown durability to knifes. Now, away from healing factors as its pointless for S-man.

How will spiderman INJURE wolverine morals on? Wolverine has the speed and skill to do this.

Accuracy also

Getting a coin flipped in the air. Now, feats how spiderman can beat wolverine.

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By wr3h

Well he pushed Wolverine off an "unbreakable" glass window.

Is actually quite funny.

And stooping knives?

His web.

As explained by a fan

"Webbing has the tensile strength of 120 pounds per square millimeter. That would mean that you need to apply 54 kilograms of strength just to break a millimeter thick strand of Spidey’s webbing. You would apply over half a ton of force to break a CENTIMETER thick strand of it. Now think when he sprays it all over your body. The force required to break that amount of Spidey’s webbing would be in hundreds of tons"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h: Feats, not speculation. Wolverine has broken his webs countless times. So, spiderman cant injure wolverine?

and wolverine can survive a fall from a heli carrier.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h: Breaking from being fully webbed.

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By wr3h

Now it's falling?

This is pretty fast paced.

Spidey fell off a building and survived

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h: Again , how will he beat wolverine, Wolverine outmatched him in speed

Then would have killed him if not distracted.

I did not highlight yellow things.

Wolverine healing his exploded heart in 3 scans

AND

Cyclops describes Wolverine as a “living, breathing, killing machine, more a force of nature than a man.

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By wr3h

-------------------------------------------------------PAUSE-----------------------------------------------------

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h: why :( Post yours and I will get back to you, I know I have to go, but Save yourself time :)

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By wr3h

Well this was harder than I thought.

:P

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By wr3h

says enough

:D

quatro_briefs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#24  Edited By quatro_briefs

Sorry just realized this was a debate! ;)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h: wolverine was obviously not fighting back, even so, it did not injure him, pain does not cause an injury. AGAIN, how could spiderman put down wolverine? if not give up :D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pyrogram

Do you agree, Spiderman may KO wolverine with morals off? but morals on he wont use his full strength? Based on feats anyways.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Well this is fun to read.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@wr3h:

Recommend you read the book containing the last scan you posted above. Wolverine was 'letting' Spider-Man completely unload. Asking him to calm down because he had just cut him in a training exercise. It's more a showing in favor of Wolverine being able to completely soak a Parker who isn't holding back. The scene ends with Parker actually passing out while Wolverine looks on, calm and unharmed.

Sorry to interfere here, but I thought it important to add just context ...

Please, do continue.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By laflux

@Pyrogram said:

@wr3h: Breaking from being fully webbed.

Also Wolverine clawed his way out of that webbing, rather than breaking it with with pure strength.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By laflux

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@wr3h:

Recommend you read the book containing the last scan you posted above. Wolverine was 'letting' Spider-Man completely unload. Asking him to calm down because he had just cut him in a training exercise. It's more a showing in favor of Wolverine being able to completely soak a Parker who isn't holding back. The scene ends with Parker actually passing out while Wolverine looks on, calm and unharmed.

Please, do continue.

Also a point to add, Spider-Man's powers were down at that time due to the Other and he was actually dying. Previously, a Shield agent I think, got the jump on him. His strength and Speed was down from his usual levels. Not saying Wolverine would have not tagged him, but its a point which people often miss. Also Wolverine did yell out in pain when Spider-Man was hitting him, although yeah, in the end he was fine.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@wr3h:

Please, do continue.

Also a point to add, Spider-Man's powers were down at that time due to the Other and he was actually dying. Previously, a Shield agent I think, got the jump on him. His strength and Speed was down from his usual levels. Not saying Wolverine would have not tagged him, but its a point which people often miss. Also Wolverine did yell out in pain when Spider-Man was hitting him, although yeah, in the end he was fine.

I know about the "Other" storyline. But often what happens in a main character's title impacts little in other 'group' events they appear in regardless. Unless there's direct mention somewhere, I don't buy it. The showing is really not all that 'out there'. There's nothing to say it had an impact in that showing, other than fans throwing it in there to excuse it away. There are plenty of things going on in Wolverine's main title right now that are never even remotely addressed in other X-titles he's a principle in (for example).

Same with Steve, Tony, Hulk ...

And seriously, Wolverine saying "OUCH" was more for effect, and to have an effect, on Parker. To placate a guy he acts as a kind of 'older' brother toward (replete with sibling rivalry and occasional scuffles). The guys been burned alive and we don't hear even so much as a whimper. I doubt he's seriously going to start hollering 'owie' to a few haymakers.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By laflux

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@wr3h:

Please, do continue.

I know about the "Other" storyline. But often what happens in a main character's title impacts little in other 'group' events they appear in regardless. Unless there's direct mention somewhere, I don't buy it. The showing is really not all that 'out there'. There's nothing to say it had an impact in that showing, other than fans throwing it in there to excuse it away. There are plenty of things going on in Wolverine's main title right now that are never even remotely addressed in other X-titles he's a principle in (for example).

Same with Steve, Tony, Hulk ...

And seriously, Wolverine saying "OUCH" was more for effect, and to have an effect, on Parker. To placate a guy he acts as a kind of 'older' brother toward (replete with sibling rivalry and occasional scuffles). The guys been burned alive and we don't hear even so much as a whimper. I doubt he's seriously going to start hollering 'owie' to a few haymakers.

Lol, I am not the first person to mention this as a reason for Spider-Man's performance ?

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By wr3h

and thanks for clearing it up. Guess I need to do extra research next time.

:P

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By wr3h

@texasdeathmatch said:

Well this is fun to read.

Can't tell if sarcasm....

Or legit.

=.=

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@wr3h: haha it's legit. It's just nice to see a civil debate
wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By wr3h

@Pyrogram: I guess this is....

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h:

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By wr3h

@Pyrogram said:

@wr3h:

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NyghtMare

Spidey wins.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pyrogram

@NyghtMare: That means? LOL. and its over.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h:

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NyghtMare

@Pyrogram: That means Wolverine get slapped away, webbed up, and beaten within an inch of his life. LOL, it is over.

But seriously I just like bumping threads. It's kinda my thing.

NyghtMare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NyghtMare

@Pyrogram said:

@wr3h:

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By laflux

@NyghtMare said:

Spidey wins.

First off, Secret Wars is one of my favorite arcs ever as a Spider-Man fan, but that's because it was literally Spidey fan-boy wank gold. He destroyed Titania, A 100 tonner who had just put Shulk in hospital and made her cry, destroyed Fire-lord, and beat Absorbing Man and Titania at the same time, so much so that Absorbing Man had to endanger some innocents on a plane to escape. And of course, the Spider-Man vs X-men incident. I don't feel its needed to explain the Fire-lord fight, and while its true that Titania didn't have super-speed, and would have struggled to tag Spider-Man, he really only Punched her a few times, and threw her off a cliff. The second time round I think its PIS that he could own Titania in a game of mercy, like he did. As for the X-Men, how he got the jump on an Omega level Telepath and someone with Wolverine's senses is beyond me. Furthermore, while he made them look foolish, he didn't beat them and actually retreated in the end. In reality at the very best, he could have taken on Wolverine, winning via incap and Koed Cyclops and Night-Crawler. I would include the Professor since he's only human, but the WIS in not being able to sense Spider-Man and shut down his mind immediately is too strong. And further, Rogue, Storm and Colossus should easily beat Peter by themselves, and together stomp him.

Second off this is not a traditional battle thread. Its a debate where, we judge who wins by who argues their case better.

Just my 24 cents- I'm down one lol.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By laflux

@NyghtMare said:

@Pyrogram: That means Wolverine get slapped away, webbed up, and beaten within an inch of his life. LOL, it is over.

But seriously I just like bumping threads. It's kinda my thing.

Wolverine does get webbed up by Spider-Man, but history shows that Spider-Man best blows barely hurt Logan.

And while its okay to bump threads, just make sure they are not Mis-Matches LOL.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pyrogram

@NyghtMare: Said the fool who cannot realize this is a viner battle and not for you. Go learn some vine rulers and then come back to me with a sensible argument.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By VeganDiet

@Super_SoldierXII: I'd just like to point out, that scan actually took place in a Spidey book. Directly before "The Other" arc began. An arc which crossed over into that very title. So there's a bit of a precedent for that theory. Not saying it's right, it just seems like a good way to explain away that WIS scene.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pyrogram

@NyghtMare:

wr3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By wr3h

Oh god Pyro stop.

Otherwise you'll be called a red-neck again.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pyrogram

@wr3h: :D hilarious.