Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowPro

this is a shredder batle royale

No Caption Provided

no prep. standard gear, in character, bic by any mean, figh in the new shredder's tower

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shredder 2003

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vaeternus

Current shredder I believe is smarter than the 03 and 80s shredder.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Tengu Shredder solos

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

03 Shredder FTMFW

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IN 9 :21

Loading Video...
kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2012 Shredder stomps he casually manhandles 2012 Splinter and TMNT whom are superior to their old incarnations.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@kameo: except not at all. 2003 is still way above what the current cartoon can do.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Nah

The TMNT are atleast 5-20 tonners, they were hitting with enough force to knock down a creature that tanked a TNT explosion

Mikey also gets slapped a city block away and just rubs his head.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: I believe that both Shredder 2012 vs Shredder 2003 will beath 1987 Shredder

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional: 2012 Shredder is the fastest but 2003 Shredder is more calm and collective

2012 Shredder is much stronger but 2003 Shredder has greater durability

2012 Shredder has greater stats which would allow him to beat the more skilled 2003 Shredder.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: But 1987 Shredder is good in fight

Check this out

In 6 :44

Loading Video...

in 5:37

Loading Video...
kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengerprofessional: He's good, he'd kick my ass but he's not good enough to take out any of the other shredders.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with 2012 Shredder, but 2003 was also a beast.

Also, if it was the 2003 Shredder from the Lost Episodes, he'd stomp.

VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameo: I know that both that both Shredder 2012 or Shredder 2003 will kick ass of 1987 Shredder but i want to prove that this 1987 Shredder is not that bad how many people thinks

In 4:39

Loading Video...

In 11:14

Loading Video...

In 2:30

Loading Video...
Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shredder 1987 will be destroyed by the 2003/2012 Shredder's so that only leaves the two shredder 2003 and 2012.

While 2012 might be faster and maybe more intelligent 2003 Shredder has good enough reflexes to counter 2012 Shredder and is more stronger/durable.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I gotta give the fight to 2003 Shredder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2172d8ab871
deactivated-5f2172d8ab871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though this thread is old i put it between 2003 and 2012 shredder. Now i have to admit that 2012 shredder does have some impressive feats as he fought alot of super human foes and yet somehow came out ontop. Shows just how stronger, fast, and durable a human can get in the series. He succeeded in killing homata yoshi his all time rival, shown to move at speeds not visible to naked eye. Survived being chomps by leather head who bite is stronger than a regular alligator/crocodile. Unsure how strong his bite it but most likely able to bite a normal human in half i believe. Im uncertain what other feats of durability he had other than being electricity more than once.

However 2003 shredder is no slouch as up until he went up against the turtles he had very few defeats, he was successful in killing homata yoshi much like 2012 version but he had help in that regard. I do think 2003 shredder is more durable than 2012 shredder do fact that 2003 shredder is an utrom in an exosuit. He withstand extreme heat as walked through fire like it was nothing. Was thrown off a building with a water tank from roof falling on top of him. Survived an implosion/explosion that destroyed an entire building and left nothing but a crater and even survived being electrocuted. Much like 2012 shredder their are other feets of 2003 shredder i have forgotten as been long time since i had seen the cartoon.

When comes to durability and strength i so put the 2003 shredder above 2012 shredder

But 2012 shredder does seem have better speed and agility than the 2012 shredder

Now when comes to cunning and deception its kind of hard because both shredders have shown incredible degree outsmarting their enemies, wearing them out till it was time to strike, fooling the turtles thinking they were dead. I do put 2003 shredder being smarter due to the fact he not just alien but seems to understand technology and science better than 2012 version.

It really a tough battle but i give it to the 2003 version shredder. If 2012 shredder doesn't know the shredder he fighting is a utrom than i think that give him upper hand.

(hope im not bumping this, i got back into tmnt and been thinking how 2003 shredder stack against the other shredders. Thought i would contribute to this and give my own 2 cents on the matter.)

Avatar image for powerfulavenger
powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shredder 2003 wins

powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

no prep. standard gear, in character, bic by any mean, figh in the new shredder's tower

No Caption Provided

Shredder 2003 stomps like the crossover episodes show that the krang shredder massively scales above 97 oroku saki whilie that same is not said for the 2012 version

Kawaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2003 Utrom Shredder takes this with zero difficulty. He already defeated 87 Shredder and 87 Kraang without his armor in Turtles Forever. With the armor it's a complete stomp: he blitzes and one-shots 2012 and 87 Shredder.

Michellangelo dodged lightning bolt twice in episode Reality Check and Shredder routinely defeated him, other turtles and Splinter. His durability allows him to fall from a building and then tank a water tower being dropped on him. He got up with no damage done to him. He tanked blasts from Sword of Tengu that leveled houses and skyscraper floors, he blocked lasers from Utroms that oblitirated half of the room.

Utrom Shredder took hits from a Triceraton. A Triceraton can rip I-beam effortlessly and use it as a baseball bat. Then Shredder proceeded to outstrength and knock down said Triceraton.

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Funguy31

@kawaki: It's between the 2012 shredder and the 2003 shredder, 1987 was stomped by 2012 karai and nothing indicate that she his on shredder level.The 2012 turtle could also dodge lightning

No Caption Provided

This happen in season 2 and shredder can manhandled them along with a team of mutant in season after an in universe training arc.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The turtles can only keep up with him after season 4 and he is pretty much their superior in everything and they are impressive themselves.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This was done in season in 1.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

2003 Shredder was a alien tho you can't beat that

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: every version of the tmnt has beaten alien, except for the rise one and they are consistently the strongest one, alien is like god in fiction it doesn't mean strength.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2003 stomps them all at same time

Kawaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kawaki

@funguy31: 2003 Mikey's feat is more impressive. He was on the other side of the room and dodged it twice at near point blank. His movement speed was a lot better

No Caption Provided

2003 Shredder's strenght is insane. He broke two high quality swords with his bare hands.

No Caption Provided

And he constantly overpowered turtles who are vastly superhuman. Leo managed to push giant stone pillar with mutated cockroach on it with just his legs.

No Caption Provided

And the Shredder overpowered him in their sword struggle in Return To New York saga. Even without his armor he blitzed Mikey, Leo, Raph and Splinter:

No Caption Provided

2012 Shredder won't even damage him as he is really durable. 2003 Shredder fell off a building and had a water tower dropped on him. He got up with zero damage and was still in fighting shape. Zog used I-beam to pummel him and he got up immediately after.

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kawaki: the lightning didn't seem that much closer to mikey than the one I shown and 2012 shredder did the same thing except they were eight opponents so it should still come off as more impressive.

The mutant cockroach stuff was impressive but the 2012 can do better two

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ilr9w

The important part happen at 17:10

The 2012 version of splinter was able to survive a fall from at least 1000 feet tall and this was said by Donatello and all the injury he had where inflicted earlier and 2012 shredder had no problem injuring him.

Kawaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again, 2003 Mikey's movement speed was better since he dodged it twice in a row and still covered the distance to knock down his opponent before he could shoot another lightning bolt.

2012 Shredder did fight more opponents, but it's not all that impressive because 2003 Shredder tackled superior mutants.

2012 Leo did hit legs of that monster, but it never left any lasting damage and we really can't calculate his strenght. 2003 Leo is strong enough to force open a T-Rex's mouth from the inside and escape. (T-Rex bite strength is said to be anywhere from 6000 psi to 40,000+ psi)

No Caption Provided

-- This means Leonardo can hold up anywhere from 6.5 to 20 tons of of pressure.

And the Shredder overpowered him.

No Caption Provided

If Raph didn't intervene, Leo would've died.

Splinter surviving a fall from 1000 feet is not comparable to what the Shredder managed. He had water tower dropped on him after the fall and got up with no damage. 2003 Shredder was hurled at a pillar by a high-tech Cyborg Stockman and broke it on impact. He is far more resiliant - he can actually fight without his head.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's something not even Super Shredder can do.

He casually twisted Hun's arm and caused him pain. Hun being powerful enough to take steel beams and use them like a weapon.

No Caption Provided

Honestly, 2003 Shredder has an edge in every category.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Utrom. Shredder, the only worthy challengers to him would either be shredders from the same series or ROTS Shredder

powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerfulavenger: Sorry but this doesn't prove anything really it's just an amv to continue the debate shredder beating up Hun won't really be a advantage when again Shredder was schooling Leatherhead and Slash (who are in the same League) Leatherhead was doing this easily and I think it's more impressive than Hun

No Caption Provided

And again Shredder was schooling them

No Caption Provided

Again for Shredder power he hurt the Turtles who survived large explosion from a demon that manage to vaporize ordinary human.

No Caption Provided

And later donny and Leo took the same attack that manage to move a metal despite it being far away from the point of impact.

No Caption Provided

powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funguy31:

2003 Shredder has armor that protects him from injuries, and has a tengy sword he can use this sword to destroy 2012 Shredder.

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerfulavenger: actually the sword was destroyed in the end of season 1 and this shredder too has armor this doesn't prove much. If you're talking about Mystic shredder sure but probably not this one.

powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funguy31: He is destroyed as 2012 Shredder was killed in the end, he can still to take him for a fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2003 Shredder

powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Never watched all of them in the absolute, so don't know.

Are there people who go back to the 00s, or late 80s/early 90s to watch cartoons? I don't think I can do this if there's no plot.

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerfulavenger: could you be a beat more clear I don't understand what you mean, again yes 2012 shredder was killed but 2003 was defeated and plenty of characters more powerful than either have die before.

powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funguy31: Tengy sword is big advantage for 2003 Shredder.

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shredder wins

powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By powerfulavenger
Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerfulavenger: That Sword was destroyed after season one, she doesn't exist anymore.

powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funguy31: 2012 shredder was killed therefore he no longer exists anymore?

Funguy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerfulavenger: Yes but for the purposes of this thread we assume that he is alive, the sword shouldn't be counted because it wasn't standard Gear like batman bataarang for example, for the majority of the show he didn't use it. If we follow this logic 1987 Shredder would probably win because he had some powerful one off gadget like a reality warping gem and other stuff.

powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funguy31: 80 Shredder is a joke ....it doesn't matter 2003 Shredder is stronger and more durable than 2012 Shredder.