User Lists: 5

Tats solos

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Team 2 takes this due to noticabley bettter stats. If speed were equal I'd go with the mutants

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By heiqn

People on Team 2 cut a multi-continent sized large piece from planet, destroyed country sized cities with wave of their hands, and they are baseline relativistic with possibly FTL.

@andromeda1001@soratoumiga can you post AP and DC feats for Scarlet Witch? I'm undecided

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Andromeda1001

@heiqn: Not really that much of an expert on Wanda. I know she's going to fight soon against Dreamqueen in the Dream Realm/Liveworld(Who's an extremely powerful reality warper in there) in her solo series, though. So Wanda still has some nice hype here and there.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By heiqn

@andromeda1001: Thanks for explanation. That comic sounds interesting, I might take a look once its out

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Andromeda1001

@heiqn: No problem. Yea, it's been hinted to have quite a fight in the comic. The synopsis itself even says it's going to be a reality-bending battle: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Scarlet_Witch_Vol_3_2

Avatar image for killerinstinct1
KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't wanda a universal reality warper? I mean she erased all mutants and changed everyone's life or she got depowered in her recent appearance?

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for killerinstinct1
KillerInsTincT1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh i see, in that case base psykos got beaten by fubuki

Not sure if that matters

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@heiqn: I got no scans on me, but off the top of my head; you know about the planet one from AvX that I showed you a few months ago, other than that, she has pulled a meteor out of its orbit to hurl it at Kang in Giant-Size Avengers#2 while she wasn't even a fully fledged witch; in AXIS#6 she held Magneto, Doom and QS in air very casually, her hex contained Black Bolt's scream (which is usually country to even planet level by hype) in Quicksilver#6; she destroyed a mystical seal that's apparently indestructible in Tarot#3; she is also blatantly more powerful than Doc Doom (shown in AXIS, Darkhold, Children's Crusade etc) whose armour has tanked plenty of pretty strong things etc etc.

This is all not counting probability manipulation, which is apparently universal in of itself as implied in A+X#10, since they said it could destroy the universe in the last page.

And I'm not sure if this would count as AP but she can fold timelines to create a pocket dimension (in The Trial of Magneto#5).

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@heiqn: Wanda is a uber glass cannon (got beat by rocks, etc) and her high-ends are so easy to throw out because she has so few and they are very far between, it's almost embarrassing how useless she is in team fights for the most part

Her record is infamously shoddy

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By heiqn

@soratoumiga: Thanks for the explanation.

OT = Yeah based on these I might go with Wanda. Her force fields can tank attcaks from them, and her hax allows her to finish. Only problem would be speed, especially with morals-off since OPM duo are psychopaths who blitz their opponents almost instantly, so let's say Marvel duo if they won't get blitzed.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By heiqn
@professorrespect said:

@heiqn: Wanda is a uber glass cannon (got beat by rocks, etc) and her high-ends are so easy to throw out because she has so few and they are very far between, it's almost embarrassing how useless she is in team fights for the most part

Yeah thinking that they will probably get blitzed. OPM duo always instantly crush their opponents, even their teammates like Tats did to Genos

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@heiqn said:
@professorrespect said:

Yeah thinking that they will probably get blitzed. OPM duo always instantly crush their opponents, even their teammates like Tats did to Genos

Wanda also doesn't have auto-shields either, so she doesn't have any reliable on the spot stuff to at least contend with the two in that regard, especially if the OPM duo see her as a threat. Not like her hax is impressive anyway lol

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn said:
@professorrespect said:

Prof's knowledge on Wanda stems from sporadically reading comic issues with Wanda (ie reading them only because he's doing another char's rt), and conveniently ignoring 10 good feats, in exchange for highlighting one bad feat. Wouldn't really consider his opinion on her as legit, simply because of this. There's a reason he's been called out many times by others for lowballing her

Not saying t1 or t2 wins, since Idk that much on t2, but I'd definitely avoid taking his advice on it lol. Just too unsubstantiated since you can find 30-40 good feats that counter a few of his anti-feats

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga said:

@heiqn said:
@professorrespect said:

Prof's knowledge on Wanda stems from sporadically reading comic issues with Wanda (ie reading them only because he's doing another char's rt), and conveniently ignoring 10 good feats, in exchange for highlighting one bad feat. Wouldn't really consider his opinion on her as legit, simply because of this. There's a reason he's been called out many times by others for lowballing her

Not saying t1 or t2 wins, since Idk that much on t2, but I'd definitely avoid taking his advice on it lol. Just too unsubstantiated since you can find 30-40 good feats that counter a few of his anti-feats

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@soratoumiga said:
@heiqn said:
@professorrespect said:

Prof's knowledge on Wanda stems from sporadically reading comic issues with Wanda (ie reading them only because he's doing another char's rt)

I've read enough don't worry

and conveniently ignoring 10 good feats, in exchange for highlighting one bad feat

Ironically this is the other way around

Wouldn't really consider his opinion on her as legit, simply because of this. There's a reason he's been called out many times by others

And none of them were valid etc, it was people just getting upset about it like that one bloke who got booed off his own stage for thinking she was outerversal

Also

No Caption Provided

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Evidently not

And none of them were valid etc, it was people just getting upset about it like that one bloke who got booed off his own stage for thinking she was outerversal

We're clearly not reading the same thing, cuz Ethan owned your ass there lol

He didn't even say she was "outerversal" whatever that means, just that she has feats on that level. But more importantly, your claim that order is weak to chaos because they're opposing forces is unsubstantiated. It's not fire/water type of situation, since you're dealing with complete abstractions, thus saying one is weak to the other "because they're opposing forces" sounds silly. You need a bit more evidence if you gonna claim something like that. Also the water manipulation analogy is laughable (cuz once against concept vs reality; unless you're saying the water manipulator is manipulating the concept of water itself), and I could get into auto-shields thing, but it's not the topic at hand

Ethan was but a small example of your anti-feats being rightfully questioned and debunked, and there's more of that scattered on other threads as well

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@soratoumiga said:

@professorrespect:

Evidently not

Crie

We're clearly not reading the same thing, cuz Ethan owned your ass there

False

He didn't even say she was "outerversal" whatever that means, just that she has feats on that level. But more importantly, your claim that order is weak to chaos because they're opposing forces is unsubstantiated. It's not fire/water type of situation, since you're dealing with complete abstractions, thus saying one is weak to the other "because they're opposing forces" sounds silly. You need a bit more evidence if you gonna claim something like that. Also the water manipulation analogy is laughable (cuz once against concept vs reality; unless you're saying the water manipulator is manipulating the concept of water itself), and I could get into auto-shields thing, but it's not the topic at hand

They were tho as explained in the thread: while this logic seems fine on the surface, it ignores how the story was presented and as I go more into detail there.

Hard times

Ethan was but a small example of your anti-feats being rightfully questioned and debunked

Ethan's omniversal Wanda was rebuffed as shown here

No Caption Provided

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

They were tho as explained in the thread: while this logic seems fine on the surface, it ignores how the story was presented and as I go more into detail there.

Not saying he made flawless arguments, but I'm pointing out how your main point was fallacious etc

This what I'm talking about. For every one of these anti-feats, there's at least 25 that counter it

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@soratoumiga said:

@professorrespect:

Not saying he made flawless arguments, but I'm pointing out how your main point was fallacious etc

And I proved in that thread that Ethan or whatever the jabroni is called was wrong

This what I'm talking about. For every one of these anti-feats, there's at least 25 that counter it

Well duh why do you think they are anti-feats lol

No Caption Provided

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

And I proved in that thread that Ethan or whatever the jabroni is called was wrong

You didn't disprove the main point of contention, which was Wanda being superior to chaotic side of In-Betweener, which still stands true (saying this as someone who twice read the story)

So you admit they're just anti-feats? Great

Omniversal HoM Wanda btw

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just waiting for the next issue of her solo series to come out. Depending on what happens there, I can see people even getting mad about it, lol.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@soratoumiga said:

@professorrespect:

You didn't disprove the main point of contention, which was Wanda being superior to chaotic side of In-Betweener

I did though, the thread goes into much more detail with what Ethan brings up

So you admit they're just anti-feats? Great

Yeah ofc they'd be anti-feats? You don't call them anything else lol. That doesn't mean they aren't valid though, in fact Wanda's stuff in particular inherently needs anti-feats because of how often they are in terms of showing off the glass in the term "glass cannon" etc

No Caption Provided

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect : Well currrent wanda after trials of magneto got buffed in durability, tatsumaki may have injured her or kill her, but she'll comeback almost instantly.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect : Well currrent wanda after trials of magneto got buffed in durability, tatsumaki may have injured her or kill her, but she'll comeback almost instantly.

Unless her durability is good enough to somehow be fine after getting squished internally, I doubt that.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Her record is infamously shoddy

^^^

tatsumaki wrecks them

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda's new Boost not even mentioned but once,??

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justaxviel said:

Unless her durability is good enough to somehow be fine after getting squished internally, I doubt that.

It's not just about durability, besides wanda that could ressurect herself instantly, she already had insanely amount of hax and spells, well goodluck for everyone tried to squished her.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BigBaby
@andromeda1001 said:

@heiqn: Not really that much of an expert on Wanda. I know she's going to fight soon against Dreamqueen in the Dream Realm/Liveworld(Who's an extremely powerful reality warper in there) in her solo series, though. So Wanda still has some nice hype here and there.

This. Can't wait for this. They leaked the previews in advance, and we're getting a team-up from her and storm because of Black History month.

OT: Wanda loses because of the blitz. Tatsumaki is too fast from what I see of her online.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@justaxviel said:

It's not just about durability, besides wanda that could ressurect herself instantly, she already had insanely amount of hax and spells, well goodluck for everyone tried to squished her.

You said she was buffed in durability but now it's more than just durability? Either way, she doesn't have any defence for a internal attack.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby: I personally don't remember them doing any. Could be wrong, though.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect

Either way, she doesn't have any defence for a internal attack.

What internal attacks are team two capable of?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby said:

@professorrespect

TK etc

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby said:

@professorrespect

TK etc

Do they deploy internal tk attacks in a fight though? Or are you assuming that because they have tk they're capable of applying it?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby: Internal TK in fights is done often etc

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BigBaby

@professorrespect

I hope you understand that the medium of manga and comics highly differ, especially in terms of combat. One Puch Man doesnt necessarily have to have internal tk attacks that characters like Jean, and Rachel are capable of. We can't assume that a character is capable of internal tk if they have not demonstrated that. Now I'll admit that I haven't read One Punch Man yet(it's on my list), but its wiki page has Tatsumaki using tk only for physical purposes such as lifting stuff or flying. Andromeda's comment above confirms that, and while they can be wrong, I'm basing my answer on the fact that they have general knowledge of the characters. I don't think internal tk is going to be a deciding factor here at all. That's a big presumption on your behalf because internal tk done in other mediums of writing doesn't necessarily apply to the current situation.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby said:

@professorrespect

I hope you understand that the medium of manga and comics highly differ, especially in terms of combat. One Puch Man doesnt necessarily have to have internal tk attacks that characters like Jean, and Rachel are capable of. We can't assume that a character is capable of internal tk if they have not demonstrated that

Yeah they have done it, like her twisting one trillion Black Sperm's head off or ripping things out of people etc

Now I'll admit that I haven't read One Punch Man yet(it's on my list), but its wiki page has Tatsumaki using tk only for physical purposes such as lifting stuff or flying

Cool, a wiki page doesn't explain anything worthwhile about what they can do though.

Andromeda's comment above confirms that, and while they can be wrong, I'm basing my answer on the fact that they have general knowledge of the characters. I don't think internal tk is going to be a deciding factor here at all

It will

That's a big presumption on your behalf

It isn't

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect

Yeah they have done it, like her twisting one trillion Black Sperm's head off

Isn't this a WOG statement? You cant make this consistent if shes never demonstrated it on panel.

This isn't even internal hax anyways, it's external. She'd be forcing their neck to twist, not controlling their tendons or ligaments inside. Snapping necks is just applying force on the outside of the neck to shift the interior. Ig an assassin snapping someones neck is also supposed to be internal hax???

or ripping things out of people etc

Post these scans.

Cool, a wiki page doesn't explain anything worthwhile about what they can do though.

Its gives a decent summary of their general capabilities etc

It will

With what?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@bigbaby said:

@professorrespect

Yeah they have done it, like her twisting one trillion Black Sperm's head off

Isn't this a WOG statement? You cant make this consistent if shes never demonstrated it on panel

Nope

This isn't even internal hax anyways, it's external

Does it matter when the outcome is the same etc, which is a very easy win

or ripping things out of people etc

Post these scans

I already sourced them from RT's, feel free to follow along via the vine and not wonky wiki stuff that's probably outdated.

It will

With what

Literally what we've been discussing the last few posts? Try not to make unnecessary comments like these: they can clog up the thread and make your actual points less apparent.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BigBaby

@professorrespect

Nope

I went on the CV respect thread and I don't see her twisting one trillion heads, where are you getting your sources from? I do see her getting knocked out by the black sperms though, which makes me doubt she could take a trillion of them:

No Caption Provided

I mean feel free to show me the instance. The only thing I can give you is that WOG statement regarding the Golden Sperm(an advancement of Black Sperm), but since it never happened in Manga, it doesn't count. She was also visibly struggling to hold them back with her tk, and considering that Saitama was able to resist her, I don't see her operating on the level you're suggesting. Unless there's some context to the situation that you want to point out?

I didn't doubt that they couldn't win. I already stated that the team loses as they're capable of being blitzed. I was just interested in the types of internal hax they could do, so I was confused when you changed your tactic to external etc.

Literally what we've been discussing the last few posts? Try not to make unnecessary comments like these.

Do you mean the types of internal attacks you suggested that I can't help but notice is nonexistent? I went to her RT and saw many instances of her hurling large objects, and even a meteor, but I barely see her blowing people up from the inside, so excuse me for having reasonable doubts.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@bigbaby said:

@professorrespect

Nope

I went on the CV respect thread and I don't see her twisting one trillion heads

No the one Trillion Black Sperm composite etc

I mean feel free to show me the instance. The only thing I can give you is that WOG statement regarding the Golden Sperm(an advancement of Black Sperm), but since it never happened in Manga

The manga is just a extension of the webcomic etc, standard versions should allow for that unless there's something I'm missing.

it doesn't count. She was also visibly struggling to hold them back with her tk, and considering that Saitama was able to resist her

>implying Saitama is a anti-feat

I didn't doubt that they couldn't win. I already stated that the team loses as they're capable of being blitzed

Why object then etc, me thinks this is just semantics at this point given we know multiple ways of Tats winning and winning effectively.

I was just interested in the types of internal hax they could do, so I was confused when you changed your tactic to external etc

Except I didn't, it's just that both work great. Not sure where that implication comes from.

Literally what we've been discussing the last few posts? Try not to make unnecessary comments like these.

Do you mean the types of internal attacks you suggested that I can't help but notice is nonexistent

As I said, the instances already been referenced do well enough to showcase a great and easy win method.

I went to her RT and saw many instances of her hurling large objects, and even a meteor, but I barely see her blowing people up from the inside

I did see one of her clearly doing internal stuff so not sure where this comes from

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BigBaby

@professorrespect

No the one Trillion Black Sperm composite etc

Oh, so it's a type of version? Interesting. That still doesn't help the fact that the RT I went to has her throwing objects or people for the most part. I don't see her snapping necks being consistent, which means this method would be out of the question unless you can prove it is consistent.

The manga is just a extension of the webcomic etc, standard versions should allow for that unless there's something I'm missing.

The person who created the forum posted an image of manga though. We can still double-check. @andromeda1001: Can we use the webcomic for OP when discussing feats?

Why object then etc, me thinks this is just semantics at this point given we know multiple ways of Tats winning and winning effectively.

You were arguing for internal tk being a viable win option though. Narrowing down battle outcomes makes it easier for other people to debate if the situation being discussed isn't applicable etc.

Except I didn't, it's just that both work great. Not sure where that implication comes from.

You were mostly arguing for internal attacks tho...

Unless her durability is good enough to somehow be fine after getting squished internally,

As I said, the instances already been referenced do well enough to showcase a great and easy win method.

Very easy win method, but the point of consistency is also vital when examining their go-to moves. Tatsumaki doesn't seem like she goes snapping people's heads on a 24/7 basis from the RT, and theres literally no instance that I see of her ripping things out of people. If she doesn't do it often, the arguments are moot.

ripping things out of people

Just want to touch on this. Are you referring to this scan specifically?

No Caption Provided

This isn't an internal attack either because she is expanding the range of her tk to control the exterior of the person's body that was inside the Gyoro.

I did see one of her clearly doing internal stuff so not sure where this comes from

Doing it once or twice isn't enough. I can post 4 scans from the RT rn where I see her hurling objects such as bullets and people etc.

OT: Team two wins but it isn't due to any form of internal hax from what I see.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigbaby: The person who created the forum posted an image of manga though. We can still double-check. @andromeda1001: Can we use the webcomic for OP when discussing feats?

Don't know, I'm not the OP, @gamerdude77 is.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers