Q: How do you define Morals Off?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was reading this thread:

(http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/new-52-flash-vs-the-avengers-1492195/?page=1)

Consequently enough in the 3rd page I found this:

#116 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (7760 posts) - 20 hours, 12 minutes ago - Show Bio

Does morals off also means bloodlust?

Yes.

No it doesn't, stop spreading false info

(http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/new-52-flash-vs-the-avengers-1492195/?page=3)

So it got me wondering. How do you define Morals Off?

Is it the same as bloodlust or not?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Morals off is is in character, but not restricted by ones personal sense of morality.

So Spider-Man will punch people as hard as he likes. Batman will pick up a gun and use it. You get the idea. However, the reason it differs from bloodlust is that while bloodlusted, you are trying all-out to kill someone by whatever means you can, completely unrelentless. So while bloodlusted you are out of character.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlust is an indiscriminate urge to thoughtlessly slaughter all in your path. Morals Off means that a character that normally wouldn't kill, or wouldn't use a specific power in his/her power suite, would do that now because the morals that stopped them from doing that are now gone.

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it means you wont fight like this guy

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moral Off is essentially having no morals. For example Ultraman is what I would call a Morals Off Superman because he kills indiscriminately but he's not bloodlusted when he's dong so.

Spider-Man can become Bloodlusted when dealing with a Foe, but he won't randomly start killing children which is something a person with no morals would do.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kyrees

morals off would be a super being using all his/her capability without his/her grown cultural bearings hindering him. (i,e superman not holding back his punches or power just for the sake of defeating someone)

blood lusted would a super being hell bent on killing everyone for no reason. (i,e superman going on a rampage)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@dondave said:

Moral Off is essentially having no morals. For example Ultraman is what I would call a Morals Off Superman because he kills indiscriminately but he's not bloodlusted when he's dong so.

Spider-Man can become Bloodlusted when dealing with a Foe, but he won't randomly start killing children which is something a person with no morals would do.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO HOLDING BACK.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b590e543be8
deactivated-60b590e543be8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say morals off is basically bloodlust.

In both you are willing to use your abilities to their best to kill the enemy