• 53 results
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

Ok, we've had this thread a few times before, but I'd like to put my own spin on it.

Mass murder in Gotham park! The Joker thought to be responsible for the deaths of over 30 Gotham citizens. Police are on a city wide manhunt for the lunatic, if any information on this man's whereabouts is known please contact the Gotham City Police Department as soon as possible.

Basically, Frank's had enough of this bullsh*t. Off with his shotgun, it's time to punish those who have made Gotham City a living hell.

The Joker is located somewhere in Gotham City. He's recieved a tip that Frank Castle is on the hunt for him; what the Joker does with that information is up to him.

Meanwhile, Castle is aware he's been ratted out and made short work of the snitch (he was a serial killer anyway). It is his mission to 1. find the Joker, and 2. "punish" him, if ya know what I mean. Oh, and one more thing,

this guy is in on the party too. His info is a bit more limited than Joker's (someone is after the Joker, that's all he knows) but he's prepping all the same.

CLIFFS:

-Frank Castle is looking for Joker

-Joker is hiding and preparing

-The snitch has been killed, so no more info can be leaked, unless someone else somehow manages to figure out what's going on (Joker goon maybe) and spreads the word

-Batman is aware of the X over Joker's face, but that is all he knows

-Batman's parents are dead

How does this scenario unfold?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By 202122

Well is this was an actual comic book arc then Punisher would find Joker but the Joker would be saved by Batman in the end.

I think that Joker would trap the Punisher but Batman would save Punisher by knocking out the Joker

If this scenario had gone down without warning then Joker would die a painful death

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Stronger

@202122 said:

Well is this was an actual comic book arc then Punisher would find Joker but the Joker would be saved by Batman in the end.

I think that Joker would trap the Punisher but Batman would save Punisher by knocking out the Joker

If this scenario had gone down without warning then Joker would die a painful death

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Blacklightning13

Batman would go watch joker (he could take him down but he can use him as bait). Then when Punisher goes in batman takes him out then takes out Joker.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@202122 said:

Pretty much this.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By SoA
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

The "batman's parents are dead" comment made me lol.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By spystreak

what version of Joker is this movie,comic or cartoon?

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GhostRider29

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

The "batman's parents are dead" comment made me lol.

I was about to say the same thing.

@202122 said:

Yup.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#10  Edited By Joygirl

Nice scenario. Body count is high -- it ends with Joker killing Punisher while Batman watches, unable to interfere without killing Joker due to some kind of dead man switch or environmental factor. Afterward, Joker goes to Arkham....

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Erik

I doubt Batman would go out looking for a killer that is out to kill Joker until after the job is done.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#12  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

batman stops frank before he kills the joker.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik

@MadeinBangladesh said:

Why would he do that? Why not instead just stop the Joker before Frank can kill him? Or better yet, just let them kill one another?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

@Erik said:

@MadeinBangladesh said:

Why would he do that? Why not instead just stop the Joker before Frank can kill him? Or better yet, just let them kill one another?

Because he's Batman. If you think he'd let Joker die you don't understand the character.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik

@nickzambuto said:

Because he's Batman. If you think he'd let Joker die you don't understand the character.

Oh good. You have specific references to back up your claim then. Please do provide them. You seem to have a much stronger understanding of the character than I do so I of course defer to your expertise.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By renamed040924

@Erik said:

@nickzambuto said:

Oh good. You have specific references to back up your claim then. Please do provide them. You seem to have a much stronger understanding of the character than I do so I of course defer to your expertise.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik

@nickzambuto:

Solid argument. I am convinced.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By renamed040924

@Erik said:

@nickzambuto:

Solid argument. I am convinced.

I'm sorry if you thought I was coming off as an ass in my post, that wasn't my intention. I'm just saying, in the actual crossover, Punisher had Joker at gunpoint, but Batman swooped in and saved him, so if you ask me Batman isn't going to let anyone die if he can stop it.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik

@nickzambuto:

But that was a crossover. Crossovers are often considered to not be canon or at the very least, are not verifiable as canon so are disregarded.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik: It definitely wasn't canon, but it was written by Chuck Dixon. He wrote Batman for over half a decade, and had his fair share of writing credits in The Punisher: War Journal, as well. So I'd say it is at least indicative.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

@Erik: It definitely wasn't canon, but it was written by Chuck Dixon. He wrote Batman for over half a decade, and had his fair share of writing credits in The Punisher: War Journal, as well. So I'd say it is at least indicative.

You should stay out of threads when I am trying to win.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik said:

@Morpheus_ said:

You should stay out of threads when I am trying to win.

LOL, mea culpa.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By daak1212

@nickzambuto said:

Ok, we've had this thread a few times before, but I'd like to put my own spin on it.

Mass murder in Gotham park! The Joker thought to be responsible for the deaths of over 30 Gotham citizens. Police are on a city wide manhunt for the lunatic, if any information on this man's whereabouts is known please contact the Gotham City Police Department as soon as possible.

Basically, Frank's had enough of this bullsh*t. Off with his shotgun, it's time to punish those who have made Gotham City a living hell.

The Joker is located somewhere in Gotham City. He's recieved a tip that Frank Castle is on the hunt for him; what the Joker does with that information is up to him.

Meanwhile, Castle is aware he's been ratted out and made short work of the snitch (he was a serial killer anyway). It is his mission to 1. find the Joker, and 2. "punish" him, if ya know what I mean. Oh, and one more thing,

this guy is in on the party too. His info is a bit more limited than Joker's (someone is after the Joker, that's all he knows) but he's prepping all the same.

CLIFFS:

-Frank Castle is looking for Joker

-Joker is hiding and preparing

-The snitch has been killed, so no more info can be leaked, unless someone else somehow manages to figure out what's going on (Joker goon maybe) and spreads the word

-Batman is aware of the X over Joker's face, but that is all he knows

-Batman's parents are dead

How does this scenario unfold?

What does the final part have to do with anything? LOL.

I say Frank can do this

mech66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mech66

Batman would hide using his ninjitsu skills, then the joker and his goons would start going on a all gang out war with "the punisher" Batman has no choice but to save others even scum, so he decides to knock out everyone but joker and punisher face off, joker has revolver, while punisher has a semi-automatic pistol, punisher is a better shot shooting joker, joker is on the edge of his life, and punisher goes up and says 'Do you want more scars,Clown?' Batman then uses a grapple gun on punisher since punisher isn't the type to dodge bullets and wears probably assuming a bulletproof vest, Batman is using a grapple hook then punisher falls batman takes up the chance and beats the shit out of punisher

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@mech66 Ok.

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OkRaider88

Joker is dead unless Batman saves him. However, Batman might not care to save him. Joker just killed 30 people. Batman is going to be coming Joker as well. This is what the OP didn't factor in. Batman is on the Joker hunt. People assume that Castle won't just wait until Batman "captures" Joker, and then make sure Joker never makes it to trial, or to Arkham. Also, The Punisher isn't Batman, in that he isn't trying to get close range on Joker to melee attack him, or get in a close quarters fire fight. If Frank Castle knows that Joker and his goons are in a warehouse - then he blows up the whole building. Or snipes him right through a window. Or a grenade launcher, or an RPG, or any number of solutions. And how does he get the intel? Torturing Jokers goons... literally to death. He won't just be talking tough like Batman and threatening them - he will be harming them and killing them until one of them gives Joker up.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ImmortalT1000

Joker Wins.

adhd_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By adhd_assassin

punisher kills joker, loses in a good fight to bats or runs away afterwards

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I used to make pretty good OPs.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher would stomp the joker think about it this way joker survives because he uses batmans morals punisher would stomp the joker for one h2h capabilities he may not be on batman's caps daredevils level but he is a competent fighter he was also a black ops operative a marine he does alot of things involving prep he will kill the joker because once he gets through jokers traps he just puts a round into the jokers head.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ForeverEvil

crazy awesome OP. i'll say punisher either gets killed by jokers prep or gets stopped and thrown in jail by batman. then bruce finds joker and beats him again

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Punisher.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By schillenger420

I agree with the initial assessment. Batman won't let anyone die if he can help it. On the other hand, I think Joker can catch and kill Punisher. He's caught Batman plenty of times, just for some reason refuses to just put gun to head and tries to pull some kind of "Bond Villain" crap. Thus allowing Batman to escape and stop random nefarious plot. He'd have no compunctions about Punisher. The Joker is one of the meanest and most PIS filled character in all of comics. The way this plays out is that the Joker catches Punisher and is about to make an example out of him. Batman shows up in the nick of time and saves the day.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rick_Grayson

This only ends one way; Batman standing over a recently knocked unconscious Punisher, holding a laughing unctrollably Joker by the throat. He's not gonna let Joker die, and he sure as hell is not gonna be happy that Punishers doing anything in Gotham.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher wins people he is almost on par with batman in intelligence like battle tactics and stuff he is also more than willing too kill he wasn't top man in the black ops for nothing it all comes down too how long will it take before joker gets shot

amseaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: This crossover actually took place. Batman saves the Joker and kicks the crap out of the Punisher.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Thunderbol2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead Pool ports in and shanks Batty leaving Joker to be punished

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@thunderbol2: do you really think dead pool could sneak up on Batman

Thunderbol2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman3000: No but he can teleport in most timeline. Batty wouldn't be ready for that and Dead Pool would do it just because he could.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I would think Frank in most of his incarnations. He has no qualms with shooting the Joker, or kill him. He also has no qualms with blowing him up, or using any other means of lethal force.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

Don't see why Punisher can't kill the Joker. He's very skilled, efficient, extremely resilient, and very powerful. Joker won't make it easy, obviously, but I honestly don't see how Frank can lose this fight.

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinda funny to think that Batman has all these high-tech gadgets and equipment and billions of dollars invested in his crime fighting past time and Frank can solve the Joker problem for the cost of a box of ammo...

Avatar image for suemorphplus209
suemorphplus209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By suemorphplus209

PIS aside, Punisher owns, he has absolutely no problem killing his way through Joker's goons, Batman fights and ties up Jokers goons to get to him, making Batman absurdly slow. Also, considering the Joker has a body count of thousands of people in continuity, Punisher has no problem blowing up whatever building Joker is inside of them shooting up any bodies found in the rubble. Hell, he would massacre his way through say, a steel mill faster than Batman made his way through the same building in Arkham City. Punisher is sometimes an interesting character for how cheap, quick, and effective his methods can be sometimes

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It ends with punisher doing what batman never had the balls to do. Killing the joker.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: That's a pretty poor statement. Batman not killing the Joker wasn't done out of cowardice. On many occasions he had to fight the urge to end a life, knowing full well how much easier it would be.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedckid said:

@invain: That's a pretty poor statement. Batman not killing the Joker wasn't done out of cowardice. On many occasions he had to fight the urge to end a life, knowing full well how much easier it would be.

No its not. Cowardice is exactly the reason why batman does not kill the joker. Batman does not kill because he is afraid of what he might become. He is afraid that he might like it. Therefore he is scared to kill, even though joker has proven time and again that the world would be better off without him.

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher shitstomps the joker. Frankie is one of the most brutal dudes out there. He won't take the joker's talk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Embarassing , people in this thread actually think Joker could stand up to Frank , Frank has killed a ton of Marvel characters and would probably do the same to DC if they were evil.

REALISTIC scenario , Frank kills joker and beats some sense into batman (I.e. ''DON'T YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HE KILLS? WHY DO YOU KEEP SENDING HIM TO PRISON ? IS THINKING YOU'RE ''BETTER THAN HIM'' WORTH IT??'')

No Caption Provided