1st Round: Nam-Ek

No Caption Provided

2nd Round: Faora

No Caption Provided

Final Round: Zod

No Caption Provided

Bonus Round: Kal-El

No Caption Provided
  • The fight takes place in the real world but Neo retains all the same abilities and stats from the Matrix.
  • Neo gets 1 day to rest and/or train in between each fight.
  • Neither side knows what each other is capable of until after the first fight, when Faora and Zod observe Neo's fight with Nam-Ek.
  • The Kryptonians are fully adapted to earth's atmosphere.
  • In character
  • Win by knockout or murder.
  • No BFR.
  • The fights take place in Metropolis.
Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 2 if he gets past one.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly he can clear IMO.

His best feats are far superior to Supermans in some areas, and equal in others. Also Neo has more abilities and a way better fighter.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a good discussion here, I just know it.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at Faora

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well not neo has the skillto win. Speed to match But i dont know about the strength.stops at 2 or 3.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 2 without a doubt, he can't hurt them

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

stops at Faora

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomps Faora.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

Neo is rewarded with a good death in Round 2

SuperTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SuperTroll

Stops at 1.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@nerdchore: @gojira2014: @huey_freeman34:

Does Neo have the type of strength & speed feats to match these characters??? Been a while since I watched Matrix 3. I have watched 1 repeatedly.

For now, I'll say gets stomped at 2.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He'll have trouble when he gets to Zod, but I think he can clear through to Zod at least. Neo's power levels rose to crazy levels in Revolutions. His fight with Neo didn't have the same effect as Supes and Zod's with buildings collapsing because of the power levels, but Neo's fight was much more skilled so the destruction levels were somewhat contained more. The only reason I don't see Neo making it past the last two rounds is because his durability is much lower then Clark's and Zod's.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@nerdchore: @gojira2014: @huey_freeman34:

Does Neo have the type of strength & speed feats to match these characters??? Been a while since I watched Matrix 3. I have watched 1 repeatedly.

For now, I'll say gets stomped at 2.

I can't really be all that opinionated bc I made this but I wouldn't have made it if I didn't think Neo stood a decent chance, I'll say that much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2 if he gets past one.

agreed and honestly nam-ek was a bad a$# lol

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By mickey-mouse

@nerdchore: @huey_freeman34: @tparks:

I'm seeing the skill...not quite sure on that speed. He damn sure doesn't have the strength. We can create reasons for the lack of city wide destruction like they had in the MOS movie. But, it is what it is. The characters in MOS made a lot more destruction & had a lot more pure damage out put. I think we at least all agree, he does not clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ZdgjbkepI

Loading Video...

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets to Zod where it's 50/50

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34: Dude, I'm telling you he doesn't. Eve on in the final movie Neo could be killed with Bullets. Neo was always weak to things that would kill the strongest human. Edged weapons, Lack of air. Fire. When the Kryptonians were tanking jet fire, Neo would have been killed (But he has TK, It;s possible he could have stopped the bullets.)
The train falling on Clark is more weight than Neo has ever had put on him. Neo does not have the physcial power to put any of these guys down. He might have the skill set, but they are mostly trained soliders. They certainly know combatives. There is next to no way he makes it past 1.

His best feats are far superior to Supermans in some areas, and equal in others. Also Neo has more abilities and a way better fighter.

What feats does he have that beat MOS. Clark punched through a moutain peak from the same (or higher) height that Smith Spiked Neo. Neo was Toasted and drained. MOS was annoyed. The only feats that he has better are TK related and no one here uses bullets.

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he stops at 2 as well.

To make this even a battle, we have to assume that Neo's striking will at least have some impact on the Kryptonians. So with that in mind, his martial arts and speed will allow him to surprise Nam-Ek and I think he pulls off the upset. But that is what it would be. I think Faora adapts to this and kills him when they meet.

Neo's disadvantage here is durability. He can be cut. He can bleed and he can be pummeled to death.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo still phases through Faora.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter how many times this is done.. clark isn't beating neo. Much less the others.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I honestly don't think Neo needs Revolution feats let's face he can phase their hearts out like he did the bullet in trinity or he can blow them up like he did Smith.

I am tempted to say since he is more than a bullet timer he can win against all of them at once.

Spite

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Gojira2014

@flashgreatersigneveryone: @killerwasp: @lukehero: @nerdchore:@huey_freeman34: @thanosii

@princearagorn1 said:

No matter how many times this is done.. clark isn't beating neo. Much less the others.

Agreed.

Neo not only has the speed but the insane strength to win all these fights.

Loading Video...

As seen overtime Neo and Smith hit each other they produce a super shockwave from strength alone that surpasses ANY strength feat from MoS movie in striking power. Neo may never shown lifting strength, but he does not need to with the striking feats. This goes to his durability to blunt attacks as well.

Speed wise Neo is WAAAAAY faster than the Kryptonians here.

Loading Video...

Neo moves and thinks faster than high grade explosions which rate around Mach 25+.

Hell Neo moved so fast that he had over 50 tons of objects caught up in the speed of his wake!

No Caption Provided

Kyrptonians from MoS were barely blitzing at Mach 1 speeds as you could still see the blurs of their blitzes.

Loading Video...

Another showing of moving faster than the speeds of explosions from gasoline while reacting and catching two people! We all know he can for a fact use this ability as a speed blitz like the Agents do when they fight in Movies one, two, and three.

Lets not forget the best abilities of Neo here. Resurrection and Phasing.

Loading Video...

Neo has shown that major gunshot damage means nothing to the one in the first set of feats he has. We also see him jump in smiths body to explode him inside out! he does this again in the above video to save trinity!

One more power Neo has that people forget. he can see code. How does this apply to the fight? The fact is Neo can look at a target and know from the code what their stats, abilities, ect are. So he can instantly peg the Kryptonians while the MoS team is all learning Neo as they go.

Here is a short summary of every fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In short Neo stomps. He is the ONE.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@huey_freeman34: Dude, I'm telling you he doesn't. Eve on in the final movie Neo could be killed with Bullets. Neo was always weak to things that would kill the strongest human. Edged weapons, Lack of air. Fire. When the Kryptonians were tanking jet fire, Neo would have been killed (But he has TK, It;s possible he could have stopped the bullets.)

The train falling on Clark is more weight than Neo has ever had put on him. Neo does not have the physcial power to put any of these guys down. He might have the skill set, but they are mostly trained soliders. They certainly know combatives. There is next to no way he makes it past 1.

@gojira2014 said:

What feats does he have that beat MOS. Clark punched through a moutain peak from the same (or higher) height that Smith Spiked Neo. Neo was Toasted and drained. MOS was annoyed. The only feats that he has better are TK related and no one here uses bullets.

Superior Flight Speed, Blitzing (Combat speed), Reaction Speed feats. Phasing abilities. Healing like his Resurrection from being shot to hell. Superior striking feats. Superior blunt durability. Code reading to know all he needs to know of targets stats and or abilities. Superior fighter by far due to knowing a butt load of Martial Arts. Mild reality warping of the environments.

The problem is once Neo becomes the one, he rarely went all out with his powers. The movie be boring otherwise, but when he used his powers to the fullest, it was easy wins. The only person who could beat him in a lengthy fight was Smith after he became the Matrix.

As long he is going all out, he wins.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@nerdchore: @huey_freeman34: @tparks:

I'm seeing the skill...not quite sure on that speed. He damn sure doesn't have the strength. We can create reasons for the lack of city wide destruction like they had in the MOS movie. But, it is what it is. The characters in MOS made a lot more destruction & had a lot more pure damage out put. I think we at least all agree, he does not clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ZdgjbkepI

Loading Video...

I'm not as worried about Neo's strength and speed, as I am his durability. Man of Steel never took a scratch through out the entire movie. Neo, at the end of the third movie is also a tank, but he was still feeling the effects of the damage being delivered to him more then MoS did, and I don't think Neo was getting hit much harder by anything then MoS did.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rogueshadow  Moderator

@dondave said:

Neo is rewarded with a good death in Round 2

SuperTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SuperTroll

@supertroll said:

Stops at 1.

No.

Yes.

@flashgreatersigneveryone: @killerwasp: @lukehero: @nerdchore:@huey_freeman34: @thanosii

@princearagorn1 said:

Agreed.

Loading Video...

As seen overtime Neo and Smith hit each other they produce a super shockwave from strength alone that surpasses ANY strength feat from MoS movie in striking power. Neo may never shown lifting strength, but he does not need to with the striking feats. This goes to his durability to blunt attacks as well.

Loading Video...

Neo moves and thinks faster than high grade explosions which rate around Mach 25+.

Hell Neo moved so fast that he had over 50 tons of objects caught up in the speed of his wake!

No Caption Provided

Kyrptonians from MoS were barely blitzing at Mach 1 speeds as you could still see the blurs of their blitzes.

Loading Video...

Another showing of moving faster than the speeds of explosions from gasoline while reacting and catching two people! We all know he can for a fact use this ability as a speed blitz like the Agents do when they fight in Movies one, two, and three.

Lets not forget the best abilities of Neo here. Resurrection and Phasing.

Loading Video...

Neo has shown that major gunshot damage means nothing to the one in the first set of feats he has. We also see him jump in smiths body to explode him inside out! he does this again in the above video to save trinity!

One more power Neo has that people forget. he can see code. How does this apply to the fight? The fact is Neo can look at a target and know from the code what their stats, abilities, ect are. So he can instantly peg the Kryptonians while the MoS team is all learning Neo as they go.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Neo was hurt by concrete. he bled and was getting killed by smith. Superman and the others made concrete look like plastic. They were unphased by any of it.

Neo dies horribly.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo clears.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

If phasing isn't on the table then the wounds inflicted by Nam-Ek will be sever enough for Faora to stomp him.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If phasing isn't on the table then the wounds inflicted by Nam-Ek will be sever enough for Faora to stomp him.

This, if we "nerf" Neo then yeah the MoS team would win. Sad if Neo has to be nerfed though.

Neo was hurt by concrete. he bled and was getting killed by smith. Superman and the others made concrete look like plastic. They were unphased by any of it.

Neo dies horribly.

How do they lay a hand on Neo when he is faster, and a better fighter? How do they avoid Phasing abilities?

With a name like Supertroll, I suppose I should not expect much for a answer.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After watching some lukehero video... Neo maybe gets past Non by breaking his armor and sensory overload.

He probably wouldn't do it for a majority though. Faora should take 9/10. Zod out classes him. Clark would ignore him.

SuperTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

This, if we "nerf" Neo then yeah the MoS team would win. Sad if Neo has to be nerfed though.

@supertroll said:

Neo dies horribly.

How do they lay a hand on Neo when he is faster, and a better fighter? How do they avoid Phasing abilities?

With a name like Supertroll, I suppose I should not expect much for a answer.

You can carry all the prejudices that you want. You still lose.

How is Neo faster? Superman has proved of being a lot faster than him in combat. he is also a lot more durable. Neo could barely tank his crash against the earth while both Zod and Kal tanked theirs with ease.

If Neo could phase as he pleased, he would have done so on Smith. This was an ability he only showed in the first movie and never again unless you count when he saved trinity.

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: @supertroll: Still no. Neo is too fast for Nam-Ek and has the striking power to harm him. I intended for the first fight to be a warm-up of sorts anyway and based on most of the opinions here, I did made the right move bc they all see Neo going past the first round. An argument can be made for the rest of gauntlet but Neo is definitely not stopping at 1.

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Agreed.

No Neo does not have the strength to win all these fights, neo does not hit harder than the world engine (sorry idk how to post youtube videos like you do)(edit: thank you @killerwasp for explaining it to me)

Loading Video...

also he accidently flies through a MOUNTAIN and is not even phased by it, neo doesn't have moutain busting punches so he is not scratching clark

Loading Video...

@gojira2014 said:

As seen overtime Neo and Smith hit each other they produce a super shockwave from strength alone that surpasses ANY strength feat from MoS movie in striking power.

Now from this comment alone i can tell you didn't watch MOS, that shockwave is nothing more but adorable compared to MOS that shockwave didn't have the strength to break any of the surrounding windows dude that was nothing more than a slight breeze if anything

Loading Video...

this punch right here not only shatters the surrounding windows, it also breaks the surrounding concrete that's a striking feat that is FAR above anything neo has done

No Caption Provided

one this gif means literally nothing when talking about his speed, i don't think you know how air works as you move through it you push air out of the way, him having cars following in his wake not only makes no sense but it doesn't mean he is moving fast at all. the director just put that scene in to make him look cool.

second of all Neo's combat speed is no faster than Clark's i agree his Travel speed is pretty nice but that doesn't help him in this fight

and Third if you want travel speed then here is travel speed

Loading Video...

clark AFTER JUST LEARNING HOW TO FLY travels from the arctic to what is either Africa or Asia (note the Gazelles running around)

so he travels either 6,093 miles in a few seconds (arctic to africa)

or he travels 8,828 miles in a few seconds (arctic to asia)

@gojira2014 said:

and neo and the agents DON'Tblitz what so ever in their movies so your point is?

@gojira2014 said:

AGAINCatching morpheus and the key maker was only a feat of TRAVEL SPEEDthis mean nothing in a fight, and you're ASSUMINGhe can use this ability to blitz, he has never been SHOWN to be able to blitz so this is invalid

@gojira2014 said:

WHAT?!? NEO DIED FROM THAT, just because he knew his real body didn't die (matrix neo did die from gun shots) and that he can just will himself back to life like a dream doesn't mean he is immune to bullets dude.

@gojira2014 said:

That power Only works in the matrix, they are not fighting in the matrix. neo just has his abilities. in real life there is no fundamental code for neo to see so this is also invalid

In short, don't post really long replies if you don't know what you're talking about. and make sure you know about both sides of the party before you come to the conclusion how who wins or not...

STOPS AT 2 (only becuase i like neo does he get past 1)

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashgreatersigneveryone: to link actual videos go to video ^ right here and click it to add the video post the link itself and then insert. ^^

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: thank you very much should i edit my post.. im kinda lazy xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no and np i wish i had someone tell me that long ago though LOL

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Clark or Zod

Could

Lose to Faora

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Gojira2014

@flashgreatersigneveryone: I want to thank for taking the time to allow me to debunk your points and prove again why MoS is behind Neo in all areas but Durability.

Lets begin.

No Neo does not have the strength to win all these fights, neo does not hit harder than the world engine (sorry idk how to post youtube videos like you do)(edit: thank you @killerwasp for explaining it to me)

The World Engine is the most unreliable feat ever that MoS fans bring up. First off the WE never showed to do that much damage. The City it was over still had FULLY ERECTED buildings while it was working for minuets nonstop lol.

Just because it is made to Terra form a planet does not mean its a equivalent to a black hole like some MoS fans I know claim. There is no statistics on it to state how strong it is, and the damage it caused was not that impressive. Clark and Zod did more damage than that crap machine lol.

No Caption Provided

also he accidently flies through a MOUNTAIN and is not even phased by it, neo doesn't have moutain busting punches so he is not scratching clark

So he hits a mountain piece, just a small piece, and that impressive more than this?

Loading Video...

No..... simply no....

Now from this comment alone i can tell you didn't watch MOS, that shockwave is nothing more but adorable compared to MOS that shockwave didn't have the strength to break any of the surrounding windows dude that was nothing more than a slight breeze if anything

this punch right here not only shatters the surrounding windows, it also breaks the surrounding concrete that's a striking feat that is FAR above anything neo has done

Thats it? Thats more powerful? LOL Smith and Neo did the same feat multiple times (around 3-4 times) in there final fight vs Super Man and Zod doing it once. All it proves is Neo has the strength to harm then in striking force.

Loading Video...

This punch shock wave is the size of the city vs your pitiful showing of 30 feet radius ;)

one this gif means literally nothing when talking about his speed, i don't think you know how air works as you move through it you push air out of the way, him having cars following in his wake not only makes no sense but it doesn't mean he is moving fast at all. the director just put that scene in to make him look cool.

I guess you still ignore the fact that all the buildings structures crumpled from the shock waves of his speed in that scene, tossess the 50+ tons of objects 100s of feet when he changes direction, as well still easily out ran high grade Explosives which travel minimum 25-50 machs!

second of all Neo's combat speed is no faster than Clark's i agree his Travel speed is pretty nice but that doesn't help him in this fight

Travel speed? really?

Neo in the scenes looks around and finds his way out of the room with the explosion behind him. thats reaction speed. Way better than the reaction speed of Superman who is easily blitz by Faora who moves slower than bullets in speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This was at his weakkest form, before he became so much faster than Agents.

how fast is Faora who speed blitz Clark?

No Caption Provided

Thats it?! That their top combat speed? I can not only see them clearly, but they are not moving faster than human eye perception (285 FPS) at all. Maybe as fast as Arros (400 FPS) but nowhere near the combat speed of the Matrix.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

so fast their is after images when they fight or dodge attacks.

and Third if you want travel speed then here is travel speed

clark AFTER JUST LEARNING HOW TO FLY travels from the arctic to what is either Africa or Asia (note the Gazelles running around)

so he travels either 6,093 miles in a few seconds (arctic to africa)

or he travels 8,828 miles in a few seconds (arctic to asia)

Travel speed is again still slower than what Neo showed. also unlike Neo they was never a solid showing of his flight, he could have been flying minuets or seconds, we do not know as it cuts scenes. since he never shows this speed again really i see nothing that beats Neo.

And neo and the agents DON'Tblitz what so ever in their movies so your point is?

LOL I just showed them with combat speed blitzing in fights :)

AGAINCatching morpheus and the key maker was only a feat of TRAVEL SPEEDthis mean nothing in a fight, and you'reASSUMINGhe can use this ability to blitz, he has never been SHOWN to be able to blitz so this is invalid

its a REACTION FEAT which is far better than clark who gets Speed Blitz by Faora!

I can type big letters too :)

WHAT?!? NEO DIED FROM THAT, just because he knew his real body didn't die (matrix neo did die from gun shots) and that he can just will himself back to life like a dream doesn't mean he is immune to bullets dude.

It means he cannot be killed by bullets as he was dead and came back. If the OP allowed him his Matrix powers, he is not being killed with stabs or bullets.

Dude.

That power Only works in the matrix, they are not fighting in the matrix. neo just has his abilities. in real life there is no fundamental code for neo to see so this is also invalid

Wait was the OP rules again?

• The fight takes place in the real world but Neo retains all the same abilities and stats from the Matrix.
  • Neo gets 1 day to rest and/or train in between each fight.
  • Neither side knows what each other is capable of until after the first fight, when Faora and Zod observe Neo's fight with Nam-Ek.
  • The Kryptonians are fully adapted to earth's atmosphere.
  • In character
  • Win by knockout or murder.
  • No BFR.
  • The fights take place in Metropolis.

Ah yes, I highlighted it for you since you have trouble reading.

No Caption Provided

Also still no counter to Phasing :)

In short, don't post really long replies if you don't know what you're talking about. and make sure you know about both sides of the party before you come to the conclusion how who wins or not...

wow your just a full ignorance yet you want to talk crap after the weak post I took apart.

Nice.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hes back, CadenceV2 lol

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: geez do i really have to do this agian...
i'm lazy so i'm going to make it short, watch the video again Clark fell through the mountain not the "small part" even if there is a "small part" of a mountain... i mean it's a freaking mountain...

watch the world engine video again (quit skimming through my videos dude ) you can see after the first blast all the destruction it caused (clark took 4 or 5 blasts not phased)

phasing only works on programs so quit it with that

Neo didn't look around he just turned a corner stop high balling that feat it's nothing more than a travel feat

i specifically mentioned the arctic too africa part of the video although he went multiple places because that's the only scene where it did notcut to him being somewhere else.

one of us is mistaken, either you don't know what speed blitzing is or your post is invisible cuz i didn't see any speed blitzing in any of your little videos

show me a travel feat that is better than clarks Arctic to Asia/ africa feat ( speed = Distance / time ) ( average distance let's say 7,500 miles since i'm lazy) (flight starts at 1:31 africa/ asia is shown at 1:44 so 13 seconds ) ( Speed = 7,500miles / 13 seconds so 577 miles per second) ( speed of sound is 0.2 miles per second so clark was going mach 2730 roughly )

again read my post, i'll quote it for you since it's hard for you to see obviously "That power Only works in the matrix"they are not in the matrix for this fight.. so again invalid..

and for the resurrection feat, that's nice and all but once either side is pronounced "dead" the fight stops and the winner is declared, whether or not he or she comes back to life is irrelevant you die you lose so yes stabbing and bullets will constitute a win (i.e Lasers will kill neo since his durability to bullets isn't so great)

your memes are cute and all but next post leave them out. it makes it hard for me to reply to all your points when i have to scroll past 69+ Matrix memes

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Gojira2014

@flashgreatersigneveryone:

i'm lazy so i'm going to make it short, watch the video again Clark fell through the mountain not the "small part" even if there is a "small part" of a mountain... i mean it's a freaking mountain...

Its not that your lazy, you just have no real ammo here and got schooled. That mountain damage was no larger than some of the rocky areas where I used to live, and they were no mountains. just the peak with some snow :)

watch the world engine video again (quit skimming through my videos dude ) you can see after the first blast all the destruction it caused (clark took 4 or 5 blasts not phased)

Its not that impressive, the machine is simply not that impressive in feats. Your impressed by it thats cool. I am not. Godzilla does way more damage with a single blast than that machine ever could.

phasing only works on programs so quit it with that

it worked on Trinity too, forget that in the videos of my first post? So he done it to Smith and Trinity. Last time I lokked at the movie, trin was not a program :)

Neo didn't look around he just turned a corner stop high balling that feat it's nothing more than a travel feat

He is actively turning and flying his way out of a room with obstacles and not a strtaight line like MoS with explosive force behind him. he showed the ability to grab Morpheus and the Key Master faster than explosive force as well. Its reactionary feats! How you try to get around this?

i specifically mentioned the arctic too africa part of the video although he went multiple places because that's the only scene where it did notcut to him being somewhere else.

yeah it cut. It was not some single scene not edited in any way :/

one of us is mistaken, either you don't know what speed blitzing is or your post is invisible cuz i didn't see any speed blitzing in any of your little videos

you tend to have that attitude to ignore anything that goes against your arguments :)

show me a travel feat that is better than clarks Arctic to Asia/ africa feat ( speed = Distance / time ) ( average distance let's say 7,500 miles since i'm lazy) (flight starts at 1:31 africa/ asia is shown at 1:44 so 13 seconds ) ( Speed = 7,500miles / 13 seconds so 577 miles per second) ( speed of sound is 0.2 miles per second so clark was going mach 2730 roughly )

travel speed that is not fully one solid flight showing is your best feat to pick out eh? Show me Clark reacting and thinking half as fast as neo :) Oh wait, he was blitzed many times by Faora pathetic speed.

again read my post, i'll quote it for you since it's hard for you to see obviously "That power Only works in the matrix"they are not in the matrix for this fight.. so again invalid..

Let me quote the part you wish to ignore.

Neo retains all the same abilities and stats from the Matrix

Oh wait, he has his powers as if he was in the matrix.

and for the resurrection feat, that's nice and all but once either side is pronounced "dead" the fight stops and the winner is declared, whether or not he or she comes back to life is irrelevant you die you lose so yes stabbing and bullets will constitute a win (i.e Lasers will kill neo since his durability to bullets isn't so great)

true enough. too bad Neo is too fast and to skilled to be stabbed by anyone here :) it also shows the ability to heal any damage taken as well since he healed the bullet wounds with no issues. more fact to be factored in.

your memes are cute and all but next post leave them out. it makes it hard for me to reply to all your points when i have to scroll past 69+ Matrix memes

Do not be sore that you came at me like you knew something and I put you straight.

Especially after this trash talk that you could not back up. live and learn. Looks like the day is saved again. Time to leave this thread alone as the hard core facts are here.

No Caption Provided

SuperTroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster: @supertroll: Still no. Neo is too fast for Nam-Ek and has the striking power to harm him. I intended for the first fight to be a warm-up of sorts anyway and based on most of the opinions here, I did made the right move bc they all see Neo going past the first round. An argument can be made for the rest of gauntlet but Neo is definitely not stopping at 1.

Nam-Ek is fast enough to catch Clark who is faster than Neo.

Do I have to remind you that Neo's durability is abysmal by comparison? He was almost koed by Smith who plunged him into the city. he also bled from his blows. none of the kryptonians bled at any time.

FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: geez the closed minded is strong in this one.. sigh..

neo's durability < any of the kryptonians

the world engine feat is better than the "ahh i'm falling"

do you even understand what the matrix is??!??! everyone is the matrix is a PROGRAMtheir real bodies are outside the matrix silly -_- i feel like i know more about the matrix than you do...

again with you high balling this explosion feat... dude he turned a freaking corner?!? i can turn a corner while running full speed does that mean i have great reactions? no...

and again grabbing someone while flying is also nothing... quite highballing neo and lowballing mos

watch the video again from 1:31 to 1:50 is one entire scene no cuts that's why i chose it

and again "That power Only works in the matrix" i guess i have to explain how the matrix works since you don't know how it works obviously. the reason Neo can see code is because he is in the matrix, where everything is a program written in code do you understand? neo can only read PROGRAMSThat is why that power only works in the matrix ...

neo gets hit by the agents all the time... any of the kryptonians will be able to tag neo, neo was even hit by some of the lesser progams so don't act like neo is Albert wekser or something he isn't dodging everythingthey will throw at him.

i'll repeat myself...

"In short, don't post really long replies if you don't know what you're talking about. and make sure you know about both sides of the party before you come to the conclusion how who wins or not..."