Nagato vs Itachi

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think most of you are wrong here on the basis that whoever wins I doubt it would be a stomp.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No offense, but I'm going with NAGATO.

1-almighty push

2-can absorb ninjutsu

3-planetary devastation(which took both Itachi,Naruto &killer bee to destroy)

4-he can repel any of itachi's ninjutsu

5-he can summon incredible creatures that can react faster than Itachi.

INSTANCE: if he summons the chameleon,the regenerative dog,the gedo statue,other multiple bodies,plus his own powers. Itachi dies horribly.

justin_asiegbu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol no offence but itachi will win hands down. you guys think that just becouse nagato has the rinnegan he is op. itachi is way smarter than nagato.. in the anime and manga he figured out a tactic for destroying the sphere of gravity the first 5 seconds of him seeing the justu the first time. not including that nagato Can be sealed by the genjustu sword. amat is slow but it moves the speed of light and is hotter than the sun. no way he can dodge that or even absorb the blaze move (not sure if he can anyways) in less than 0.000000001 seconds without screeming in agonizing pain. only with the exception of the kazikage becouse he doges the speed of light. also you guys forget that itachi can also use his susanoo with his yata mirror witch nullifies everything. Not only that but he also has his masterd tyskinomi. which mulipulates time. not saying that he will just use his susanoo and ms at the begining of the fight. and you guys are forgetting that all of nagatos op moves takes at least 10 secs to operate, and 10 secs is more than enough to counter the move. you guys think nagato wins just becouse he has all these cool moves and op shits. but you are clearly underestimating itachi's skill, intelligence, backup, and more. not saying that he has no chance of winning but you guys are acting like nagato is the mose op person in the world becouse that rinnegan. hes really just a regular ninja with a extra boost in skills.......................................And fyi it is a proven fact that they are prone to genjustu becouse he had madaras BORROW'D rinnegan and not sharingan before. its also proven plenty of times ex: pein vs jiriyah the toads did the song and they all got buzzed killed lol.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato. Unless itachi one shots him via totsuka/tsukuyomi.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato. Unless itachi one shots him via totsuka/tsukuyomi.

^This

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi. It happened already. And he was handicapped with Bee and Naruto acting stupid and he had to waste precious time rescuing them.

Nagato has no counter for genjutsu that was ever shown. Itachi points, gg. Amaterasu, as shown is gg. Edo Nagato took waaaay too much time to push Amaterasu off of him, which would have burned him to a crisp as a living human and at least give Itachi time to seal him. Also Sword of Totsuka has already blitzed Nagato with ease and the 100 meters shouldn't be a real obstacle for a sword and speed of that size. Only chance Nagato has is to instantly summon the statue. Otherwise he's stomped.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Nagato is not weak to genjutsu.He fell for that sound genjutsu because he was not expecting that from jiraya.Visual based genjutsu aka tsukuyomi will not work on nagato because his eyes are stronger.Sasuke got out of tsukuyomi with only normal sharingan so please don't overestimate tsukuyomi.Nagato repeling amarerasu after some time is nothing but plot device.It was needed so itachi can explain to naruto what happened.

Nagato wins due to powerset( he can counter every ability itachi has) ,feats (defeated 2 ninja villages alone )and abc logic ( itachi and kisame ran from jiraya ; Nagato used jiraya as a mop)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj4hulk: Well, all that is right, but itachi was showing sasuke through tsukuyomi..

tran 1. "Those eyes.. how much can you actually see?" -Itachi

tran 2. "I can see right through your genjutsu!" -Sasuke

"Hmph.. You're just as noisy as before, though your words might be true this time"

And

"You weren't able to see through itachi at all" -Tobi.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj4hulk said:

@darkraiden: Nagato is not weak to genjutsu.He fell for that sound genjutsu because he was not expecting that from jiraya.Visual based genjutsu aka tsukuyomi will not work on nagato because his eyes are stronger.Sasuke got out of tsukuyomi with only normal sharingan so please don't overestimate tsukuyomi.Nagato repeling amarerasu after some time is nothing but plot device.It was needed so itachi can explain to naruto what happened.

Nagato wins due to powerset( he can counter every ability itachi has) ,feats (defeated 2 ninja villages alone )and abc logic ( itachi and kisame ran from jiraya ; Nagato used jiraya as a mop)

No Sasuke broke it in a fight Itachi wanted him to win, with CS2, aka nature chakra. Something nagato doesn't have. His eyes nor him have shown any counter to visual genjutsu and thus he has none.

Also using abc logic, Itachi>Sasuke> SM Naruto>Nagato. Also Nagato said Jiraiya>him so.....and Itachi ran clearly because he was a double agent for konoha. As Jiraiya's shown no counter to his moves.

And btw this fight happened, Itachi won. Period.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Sasuke broke it in a fight Itachi wanted him to win, with CS2, aka nature chakra. Something nagato doesn't have. His eyes nor him have shown any counter to visual genjutsu and thus he has none.

Also using abc logic, Itachi>Sasuke> SM Naruto>Nagato. Also Nagato said Jiraiya>him so.....and Itachi ran clearly because he was a double agent for konoha. As Jiraiya's shown no counter to his moves.

Er.. wait. CS2, nature chakra? When did sasuke get something like that?

Itachi > sasuke. ok.

But how is sasuke >SM naruto?

And how the hell is SM naruto> nagato?

Nagato also said that he was praising his teacher right after the sentence. Statements made in respect of a dead man aren't always true. (Mostly false, to be honest)

We saw that naruto, with a better sage mode than jiraya, knowledge, prep, two old toads to back him up, and all three major fighter toads summoned, after pein solo'd konoha, and while deva pein was handicapped, still lost. There is literally no way for sm jiraya to beat six paths pein, much less nagato.

Itachi had two jinchurikis backing him in the fight, who were almost solo'd by nagato. And nagato at the time was being controlled by kabuto, who had literally no experience with rinnegan, and summoned the king of hell like a n00b.

While itachi has a particularly deadly skillset, Nagato is equally dangerous, if not more. What makes me incline towards itachi is the one-shot deals he has, like tsukuyomi, or totsuka.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By kagetaicho

Nagato for sure. Itachi needed both Naruto and Killer Bee to overpower chibaku tensei. Then to serve as a distraction to hit Pain with the Totsuka blade. Although it could be a good fight, Pain/Nagato wins 1 on 1.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Er.. wait. CS2, nature chakra? When did sasuke get something like that?

Itachi > sasuke. ok.

But how is sasuke >SM naruto?

And how the hell is SM naruto> nagato?

Nagato also said that he was praising his teacher right after the sentence. Statements made in respect of a dead man aren't always true. (Mostly false, to be honest)

We saw that naruto, with a better sage mode than jiraya, knowledge, prep, two old toads to back him up, and all three major fighter toads summoned, after pein solo'd konoha, and while deva pein was handicapped, still lost. There is literally no way for sm jiraya to beat six paths pein, much less nagato.

Itachi had two jinchurikis backing him in the fight, who were almost solo'd by nagato. And nagato at the time was being controlled by kabuto, who had literally no experience with rinnegan, and summoned the king of hell like a n00b.

While itachi has a particularly deadly skillset, Nagato is equally dangerous, if not more. What makes me incline towards itachi is the one-shot deals he has, like tsukuyomi, or totsuka.

During their fight, sasuke used his cursed seal level 2 to break out of Tsukyomi. It was later stated that Cursed Seal gathered and used nature chakra.

Sasuke is >>Sage Mode Naruto because during these later chapters he's been at least equal with KCM Naruto, if not superior. SM Naruto beat Pain aka Nagato, and Naruto even stated Sasuke was better/stronger than Pain. Also you have no say whether Jiraiya can beat Pain or Nagato, Nagato stated it so it's fact until proven otherwise.

SM Jiraiya can beat Pain via Frog Song and SOTU.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@darkraiden:

iirc nothing like that was stated. Itachi was showing sasuke through tsukuyomi, I mentioned quotes both from tobi and itachi. And naruto said sasuke>pein? scans, please?

And kcm naruto got owned by nagato, along with B. And nothing sasuke has shown seems to be able to on par with pein. Also, I already listed the huge list of conditions naruto required to nearly pein.

Jiraya started with one pein at a time. And lost. He didn't have any of the major attackers with him at the time. And even if he did beat pein, It still doesn't mean anywhere close to nagato, who owned two jinchurikis. Naruto even mentioned that nagato's strength and movement were entirely different from the paths.

Naruto, with all the amps listed and a better sage mode, lost to pein. Jiraya lost, even when pein started without deva path, too. Itachi needed two jinchurikis to beat a nagato who was controlled by a n00b. You're Vastly underestimating nagato, He's still one of the top shinobi in shippuden.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

iirc nothing like that was stated. Itachi was showing sasuke through tsukuyomi, I mentioned quotes both from tobi and itachi. And naruto said sasuke>pein? scans, please?

And kcm naruto got owned by nagato, along with B. And nothing sasuke has shown seems to be able to on par with pein. Also, I already listed the huge list of conditions naruto required to nearly pein.

Jiraya started with one pein at a time. And lost. He didn't have any of the major attackers with him at the time. And even if he did beat pein, It still doesn't mean anywhere close to nagato, who owned two jinchurikis. Naruto even mentioned that nagato's strength and movement were entirely different from the paths.

Naruto, with all the amps listed and a better sage mode, lost to pein. Jiraya lost, even when pein started without deva path, too. Itachi needed two jinchurikis to beat a nagato who was controlled by a n00b. You're Vastly underestimating nagato, He's still one of the top shinobi in shippuden.

Nope. The two jinchuurikis were clear handicaps. They didn't help at all. The chibaku tensei only happened because they had to be saved by Itachi and gave Nagato time to create it. Itachi won despite the jinchuuriki and it's clear to everyone. And no, I know Nagato is likely top 5. I probably rate Nagato higher than you do. I don't actually believe Sasuke or naruto >Nagato but I was using your flawed abc logic you tried to use. I rate Nagato above Madara personally. Might find scans later.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kabuto_Yakushi

"he gained from his experimentation on Sasuke's former team-mates: Karin's healing abilities, a similar ability to Suigetsu's ability to transform into water and Jūgo's ability to absorb natural energy."

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/J%C5%ABgo

"Like other members of his clan, Jūgo possesses the ability known as Sage Transformation which allows him to use the natural energy he absorbs to transform his body at"

"Jūgo's clan abilities serve as the origin of Orochimaru's Juinjutsu that he brands his various followers with, which were created using Jūgo's own bodily fluids that were then injected into the intended individual.[1"

Cursed Seal appears to be natural chakra from these statements.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Yup. Two jinchurikis on your side are a handicap. Nice logic.

You were the one saying sasuke>nagato via abc, not me, remember?

Also using abc logic, Itachi>Sasuke> SM Naruto>Nagato. Also Nagato said Jiraiya>him so..

That isn't my comment, it's yours. 0_0

This isn't dbz to use abc logic...

The bit about sage transformation wasn't in the manga from what I recall, though. It might be from the databook, I was just wondering if there was a scan for that.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also using abc logic, Itachi>Sasuke> SM Naruto>Nagato. Also Nagato said Jiraiya>him so..

The bit about sage transformation wasn't in the manga from what I recall, though. It might be from the databook, I was just wondering if there was a scan for that.

Nah it was @ssj4hulk i just countered it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

Yeah, I noticed it after I commented lol

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Yeah, I noticed it after I commented lol

Also

No Caption Provided

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato has this.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call. If Nagato decides to just activate chibaku tensei he wins. If itachi decides to use any of his eye techniques things will get tough for Nagato.

It would've been a better matchup if you restricted izanami,izanagi, tsukiyomi and the sword totsuka along with chibaku tensei and the Hell/outer path. These abilities make the fight fairly boring and somewhat one sided.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm bumping this back because new evidence has been shown that the rinnigan can absorb amaturasu flames.

Nagato will win this. Not only is he just far more powerful but most of itachis ninjitsu will be absorbed and replenish Nagato.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Skelebones

@slimj87d: it cannot absorb totsuka or tsukiyomi.

also izanami and izanagi straight up troll hax reality for the win

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi, as his susano has two spirit weapons.

If nagato manages to tire him out of using the spirit weapons, I think he is far more than what itachi could handle without them.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By slimj87d

@skelebones said:

@slimj87d: it cannot absorb totsuka or tsukiyomi.

also izanami and izanagi straight up troll hax reality for the win

Those are things Itachi isn't going to use. You lose your eye sight forever for the eye you used to sacrifice. And it takes time to prepare those moves, a long time. Nagato can just crush him in a giant ball or crush him with gravity much like when Nagato leveled a village. Anytime Itachi gets close he can shinra tensei him away. Susannoo isn't indestructible either.

Lastly, because Izanagi is just an illusion with the user actually moving around, it doesn't actually "prevent" the caster from getting sucked up by an attack that can level a battlefield.

@princearagorn1 said:

Itachi, as his susano has two spirit weapons.

If nagato manages to tire him out of using the spirit weapons, I think he is far more than what itachi could handle without them.

I don't really think the spirit weapons are a factor, they wouldn't protect Itachi from getting his soul ripped out of him. It's interesting that both of them have the ability to take each others soul, but Nagato's control over Gravity pretty much lets him control how close are far he wants Itachi. I definitely think that because of Nagato's tremendous chakra levels, he could just summon his multiple summons and overwhelm Itachi with his strongest moves, chibaku tensei or summon the demonic statue.

I'd like to throw this out there as well. All of Akatsuki acknowledged that Nagato was the most powerful of them all. Kabuto even considered Nagato to the the "second" most powerful Edo Tensei he had. Itachi was included in both of these lists.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at their fight as zombies, I am half tempted to say Itachi. His soul sealing sword could be really effective.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking at their fight as zombies, I am half tempted to say Itachi. His soul sealing sword could be really effective.

Nagato wasn't fighting though. Kabuto had removed his personality because it started to resist his control and began to fight for Nagato. And it still took Itachi, Naruto and Killer Bee to defeat him.

Speaking of zombies, they aren't Zombies here. Everything Itachi does strains his chakra, life force and eyes. That's how all the Uchiha's technique work. Nagato doesn't really have those kinds of handicaps with all his techniques, it helps that he's a Uzumaki too which gives him a tremendous amount of Chakra and life force including a barrier that can absorb Ninjitsu in a 360 degree directional ball that revitalizes him. On top of being able to absorb Ninjitsu Nagato was able to sense Itachi's eyes about to use Amaterasu (he yelled at Naruto that Itachi was preparing the move by sensing it) so he knows when that is coming.

Itachi is a top tier fighter, but because of Nagato's abilities, more than half of the things Itachi can do to the average ninja is nullified because Nagato can absorb and rejuvenate all Ninjitsu. You can't say that Itachi really has anything that handicaps Nagato in the same way. Itachi can't stop the demonic statue nor does he have the power to stop chibaku tensei on his own.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@cable_extreme said:

Nagato wasn't fighting though. Kabuto had removed his personality because it started to resist his control and began to fight for Nagato. And it still took Itachi, Naruto and Killer Bee to defeat him.

Speaking of zombies, they aren't Zombies here. Everything Itachi does strains his chakra, life force and eyes. That's how all the Uchiha's technique work. Nagato doesn't really have those kinds of handicaps with all his techniques, it helps that he's a Uzumaki too which gives him a tremendous amount of Chakra and life force including a barrier that can absorb Ninjitsu in a 360 degree directional ball that revitalizes him. On top of being able to absorb Ninjitsu Nagato was able to sense Itachi's eyes about to use Amaterasu (he yelled at Naruto that Itachi was preparing the move by sensing it) so he knows when that is coming.

Itachi is a top tier fighter, but because of Nagato's abilities, more than half of the things Itachi can do to the average ninja is nullified because Nagato can absorb and rejuvenate all Ninjitsu. You can't say that Itachi really has anything that handicaps Nagato in the same way. Itachi can't stop the demonic statue nor does he have the power to stop chibaku tensei on his own.

It didn't take naruto, killer bee to defeat Nagato. They were subdued when Itachi beat him.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By slimj87d

@cable_extreme said:

@slimj87d said:

@cable_extreme said:

It didn't take naruto, killer bee to defeat Nagato. They were subdued when Itachi beat him.

So you're telling me it didn't take Naruto, Killer Bee and Itachi to stop the chibaku tensei from crushing them? Lastly, again, Itachi didn't beat Nagato, he beat Kabuto controlling Nagato and he did it with help.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Naruto and Bee did help him stop the attack. But itachi has ways to end the fight as well.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Naruto and Bee did help him stop the attack. But itachi has ways to end the fight as well.

So we both agree that it took Naruto, Bee and Itachi to defeat Nagato then. Again, Itachi does have a way to win the fight but that involves him to get relatively close. Nagato has a powerful attack that Itachi doesn't have an answer to that actually keeps him AWAY from being able to stab and seal nagato. Chibaku Tensei.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@cable_extreme said:

So we both agree that it took Naruto, Bee and Itachi to defeat Nagato then. Again, Itachi does have a way to win the fight but that involves him to get relatively close. Nagato has a powerful attack that Itachi doesn't have an answer to that actually keeps him AWAY from being able to stab and seal nagato. Chibaku Tensei.

Didn't keep him away last time.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
this happens again
this happens again

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi stomps due tactics and mainly just the fucking Sword of Totsuka.
Itachi can get the sword out faster than Nagato can summon that Statue.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: Gotta say those are some horrible points you made there. It's almost like you've been half-reading the manga this whole time.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By slimj87d

@cable_extreme said:

@slimj87d said:

@cable_extreme said:

Didn't keep him away last time.

I'm tired of repeating myself. It's because he had Naruto and Bee to help him destroy it. And Kabuto was controlling Nagato from a distance. I'm sure Kabuto isn't going to use Nagato like how Nagato would if he controlled himself.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I imagine if Nagato sees Itachi coming at him with susanoo he would use the gravity ball and we don't know if Itachi can destroy it on his own...

All though question if Itachi were to use genjutsu like Tsukuynomi on one of Nagato's summons how would it affect Nagato since there visions are apparently linked according to Kabuto? Would Nagato also be affected by Tsukuynomi as well?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44 said:

I imagine if Nagato sees Itachi coming at him with susanoo he would use the gravity ball and we don't know if Itachi can destroy it on his own...

All though question if Itachi were to use genjutsu like Tsukuynomi on one of Nagato's summons how would it affect Nagato since there visions are apparently linked according to Kabuto? Would Nagato also be affected by Tsukuynomi as well?

No. Jiraiya put 3 of the bodies in a Genjitsu and only those bodies were stuck. Nagato still controlled himself and the 4 other bodies.

Also, Nagato could easily hide in his chameleon and have his summons distract Itachi.

I think all the arguments for Itachi are banking on him using his sword while Itachi has a large array of ways to fight Itachi.

It sounds like Nagato has more control over this fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44 said:

No. Jiraiya put 3 of the bodies in a Genjitsu and only those bodies were stuck. Nagato still controlled himself and the 4 other bodies.

Also, Nagato could easily hide in his chameleon and have his summons distract Itachi.

Yea but Jiraiyas Genjutsu works differently then Itachis. Jaraiyas involves sound which would only affect the pains who heard the frog song. Itachis affects anyone who looks into his eyes. And because there vision are linked wouldn't Nagato be indirectly looking into Itachis eyes if his summon is?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44 said:

Yea but Jiraiyas Genjutsu works differently then Itachis. Jaraiyas involves sound which would only affect the pains who heard the frog song. Itachis affects anyone who looks into his eyes. And because there vision are linked wouldn't Nagato be indirectly looking into Itachis eyes if his summon is?

genjutsu involved taking control of the brain's chakra network. I Don't think nagato shares complete chakra network with them, he just sends chakra and takes control of the body.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By easterlin74
@nishi99 said:

Itachi might win if he can hit him with the Sword of Totsuka or Izanami.However Nagato does have a way better chance of winning due to Madara's Rinnegan.

This ^

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By jashro44

@princearagorn1: Yea but hypothetically lets say I was looking in a mirror and Itachi used Tsukuynomi and I saw his sharingan in the reflection would it affect me? I imagine it would have a similar situation if Itachi got one of Nagato's summons he might not be looking into the actual sharingan but he would see his eyes through the rinnegan of his summons? I agree that he doesn't have the same mind/chakra network as the summons.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Skelebones

@slimj87d: so now youre bringing character traits into this battle? lol fine then nagato surrenders because hes a good guy and doesnt want to fight itachi

see how stupid that is?

itachi can and will use those two techniques to win this battle

izanagi can straight up steal the win from nagato. there is literally no way to kill itachi the first time around with izanagi when he can troll reality itself and erase the event that killed him

izanami is a bit overrated ill give you that. it is also dangerously useless because of the built in escape route. but it still traps nagato long enough for itachi to decapitate him

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: so now youre bringing character traits into this battle? lol fine then nagato surrenders because hes a good guy and doesnt want to fight itachi

see how stupid that is?

itachi can and will use those two techniques to win this battle

Dude have you read battle forum rules? CIS is always on unless stated otherwise. We assume they have a reason to fight and that they will to the best of there abilities within the limits of there personality.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Skelebones

dude really?

itachi clearly demonstrates the ability to sacrifice anything for the sake of his goals and his victory.

he massacred his entire clan. willingly decapitated his mother and father. forced the person he loved more than anyone in the world to hate him forever

again he will use izanagi and izanami if it means victory

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By slimj87d

@skelebones said: dude really?

itachi clearly demonstrates the ability to sacrifice anything for the sake of his goals and his victory.

he massacred his entire clan. willingly decapitated his mother and father. forced the person he loved more than anyone in the world to hate him forever

again he will use izanagi and izanami if it means victory

That's not the point. You took the word sacrifice as a totally different meaning. If he uses izanagi, then he loses an eye, but the battle is still going on. It saves him from one SINGLE attack, and it wouldn't be able to save him from Chibaku Tensei. After that he's missing an eye, which puts him at a serious disadvantage. So using izanagi does nothing for him afterwards because he'll be blind if he has to use it twice.

Lastly, losing an eye also means he losses Susannoo as it takes both eyes to use Susannoo.

As for Itagaki, that move takes quite awhile to prepare, it's not like it activates right away. By that time the battle would most likely be over, where Nagato's triumph cards are things that happen almost instantly. Ripping out your soul, his summons, shinra and chibaku tensei along with all his other abilities.