Lord Boros and Garuo vs Team 7

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alextheboss said:

@caped_baldy: Ya, but just because some fiction verses don't follow normal physics doesn't mean we should just discount Boros' feat either.

I'm not discounting it, because is not really a feat to begin with, it's borderline fan wish or fan calc. I'm telling you that there's nothing in the manga to suggest that Murata's intention was to portray Boros's kick that fast. It's not like OPM is ''physics friendly'' or logic friendly all the time, Saitama's suit wasn't burned away by friction when he came back from the moon, people have turned into building busters to city busters just by eating crabs or making push ups, for example.

And there's countless of characters who aren't fast, and can do the same thing Boros did, so to be honest i don't see why i should take that as the writer's will, for readers to take that hit as a massively hypersonic one, because normal physics and all that. The same can be said for those other characters too, it's not like Boros is the special snowflake that should be treated any different than Thor, Hulk and the like.

Ok, but if we are going to ignore the speed needed for such a feat, then all these people saying Boros' kick was calced to only be mountain level should also be disregarded.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Sure thing. Then all we have left is Boros showings, thus his striking power is city level at best, uh huh. Even less impressive, but i'm okay with that.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy said:
@alextheboss said:

@caped_baldy: Ya, but just because some fiction verses don't follow normal physics doesn't mean we should just discount Boros' feat either.

I'm not discounting it, because is not really a feat to begin with, it's borderline fan wish or fan calc. I'm telling you that there's nothing in the manga to suggest that Murata's intention was to portray Boros's kick that fast. It's not like OPM is ''physics friendly'' or logic friendly all the time, Saitama's suit wasn't burned away by friction when he came back from the moon, people have turned into building busters to city busters just by eating crabs or making push ups, for example.

And there's countless of characters who aren't fast, and can do the same thing Boros did, so to be honest i don't see why i should take that as the writer's will, for readers to take that hit as a massively hypersonic one, because normal physics and all that. The same can be said for those other characters too, it's not like Boros is the special snowflake that should be treated any different than Thor, Hulk and the like.

Ok, but if we are going to ignore the speed needed for such a feat, then all these people saying Boros' kick was calced to only be mountain level should also be disregarded.

Thumbs up for even taking the time to argue with them. Haha

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By alextheboss

@marczaddy:

Just one thing, are we gonna finish discussing the actual thread topic? Because Kakashi still easily solos.

Ya I already agreed team 7 wins, but I'm not sure if Kakashi can solo if Boros decides to start blitzing.

Those basic physics are also completely defied by the same series. They don't seem to apply to anyone else in it, yet they apply to Boros because...?

For instance, Thor swings at speeds laughable to anyone with some vague super speed, but he still causes planetary damage, and can hit people into orbit.

I was told the rule is we have to apply real life physics unless the show/comic states otherwise or gives its own rules.

He didn't hold it off, he literally blocked it with his hand. If he equal and counter that force with a hand, which he did, he is at that level of potency when striking. Simple logic.

I can hold back a stream from a hose with my hand and run towards the person spraying me, but if I punched the stream the stream would just keep coming.

Nonsense, city level strikes are literally not going to affect him. There's still the issue of tagging Naruto in the first place.

Striking durability is different from energy attack durability. I have never seen Naruto take a city level strike head on.

Try Light Fang.

You already admitted Naruto has pre-cog, meaning he doesn't have anything to confirm he is faster than light. He is relativistic with precog.

This is not how that works, because OPM goes against the real life physics. You can't just assume they apply to suit your argument

Like I said before, I have been told the rules here are that we must use real life physics unless it is stated otherwise.

We know it's at least city level, same as Boros, which was really my only point. I simply corrected the size issue.

It wasn't even close to city level. At most I would say the crater was city block level.

Boruto the Movie disagrees,

I have watched Boruto and the best striking feats were destroying large portions of a rocks and part of a big tree. None of that was equal to what Boros has shown.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Naruto doesn't even have city level strikes though. He has large hill level strikes.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Naruto doesn't even have city level strikes though. He has large hill level strikes.

And you talk about downplay...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:
@caped_baldy said:
@alextheboss said:

Thumbs up for even taking the time to argue with them. Haha

You're honestly pathetic. You don't have an argument so you piggy back on someone else, and that doesn't even help you. Our discussion was only about Boros vs Naruto in H2H, nothing else. He hasn't even argued in favor of Team 1 winning, because he, like anyone with some sense, knows Kakashi solos.

I'm done with this.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: Best not to feed the troll, mate. The debaters will debate while the trolls sit back and criticize.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By alextheboss

@marczaddy said:
@alextheboss said:

I'm talking about without his large Kurma mode. Using his actual arms and legs I have never seen anything past large hill level strikes. (hills can get pretty big).

I don't see anything above large hill level here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

here is a large hill and hills can get bigger.
here is a large hill and hills can get bigger.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: Best not to feed the troll, mate. The debaters will debate while the trolls sit back and criticize.

^this. You made a strong case Marc, there's no need to argue with biased users who are unable to make an actual argument like you know who.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@marczaddy said:
@alextheboss said:

I'm talking about without his large Kurma mode. Using his actual arms and legs I have never seen anything past large hill level strikes. (hills can get pretty big).

No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:
@marczaddy said:
@alextheboss said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: i like this guy he's the only one who debates with no bias

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guleddos: Thanks, I try my best to debate without bias.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: You realize, two of the most biased people are them?

They'll back anything against Naruto, even against reason. Just Saiyan.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this discussion took off.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: All I know is I try to debate without bias.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone post the calc of Boros moon kick that comes out to mountain level, I would like to read through it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian said:

Can someone post the calc of Boros moon kick that comes out to mountain level, I would like to read through it.

''I'll use relativistic formula for kinetic energy to determine the kinetic energy of Saitama kicked to the Moon by Boros. It would be pretty much the energy that Boros put in his strike. For that we only need the mass of the object (Saitama) and the speed it travelled. For the Saitama's weight we'll take average human weight (75 kg). We know the distance between the Earth and the Moon and we have a time frame from the anime (3 seconds). The distance from Earth to Moon varies from 363,104 km to 405,696 km, so the speed of Saitama would range from 121034667 to 135232000 metres per second (near mach 360000 and mach 400000). This can be also used to indicate the speed of the Boros' kick, meaning he has similar reaction and movement speed. Anyway, using the relativistic kinetic energy calculator gives us 6.271563810^17 joules and 8.120632310^17 joules. Or 143403441,68260037899 and 191204588,91013383865 tons of TNT. So we have 143 megatons and 191 megatons depending on the distance from Moon to Earth in that given period of time. And that's 22.69 and 30.31 times the energy to destroy a 10 km area. So, basically mountain level for both Boros' kick and Saitama's dura from this feat.''

Can't say if it's right or not tho(i didn't made the calc).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By TrueAustralian

@caped_baldy said:
@trueaustralian said:

''I'll use relativistic formula for kinetic energy to determine the kinetic energy of Saitama kicked to the Moon by Boros. It would be pretty much the energy that Boros put in his strike. For that we only need the mass of the object (Saitama) and the speed it travelled. For the Saitama's weight we'll take average human weight (75 kg). We know the distance between the Earth and the Moon and we have a time frame from the anime (3 seconds). The distance from Earth to Moon varies from 363,104 km to 405,696 km, so the speed of Saitama would range from 121034667 to 135232000 metres per second (near mach 360000 and mach 400000). This can be also used to indicate the speed of the Boros' kick, meaning he has similar reaction and movement speed. Anyway, using the relativistic kinetic energy calculator gives us 6.271563810^17 joules and 8.120632310^17 joules. Or 143403441,68260037899 and 191204588,91013383865 tons of TNT. So we have 143 megatons and 191 megatons depending on the distance from Moon to Earth in that given period of time. And that's 22.69 and 30.31 times the energy to destroy a 10 km area. So, basically mountain level for both Boros' kick and Saitama's dura from this feat.''

Can't say if it's right or not tho(i didn't made the calc).

Saitama's durability should be above that from the moon jump he released well more than 191 megatons of energy, I wonder how many giga/petatons of TNT would be required to do this feat.

No Caption Provided

As for that calc, its actually really close assuming the time frame is correct, Saitama's actual body weight is 154lb or 70 kg, at 121,034,667 m/s we get a relativistic change factor of 1.0930407435570917, which increases Saitamas mass to 76.5 kg. At a speed of 135,232,000 m/s we get a change factor of 1.1204722933627909, increasing his mass to 78.43 kg. Giving us revised numbers of 131 megaton for the low end and 171 megaton for the high end, assuming it actually took 3 seconds for Saitama to cross the gap.

Question is, is that many megatons only considered mountain level? Not mountain range level?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By alextheboss
anng26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By anng26

I don't really care about what's going on here but let me set some facts straight. Boros IS a planet buster, it was confirmed by the Databook/Fanbook plus the OPM manga fan translator ultimateking. Garou is stronger than Boros in every aspect other than destructive capability as of WOG. They both should be able to resist mind control because of strong will like Sweet Mask did, but because they don't have feats for it, I can't just assume. Plus Garou has his adaptabilty thing, so maybe the could find a loophole around the hacks then? But again, I can't just assume. So Team 7 wins due to there hacks then. And don't result to petty insults with each other, it's just makes you all look sad

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ayyy alex went in on this thread

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#276  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 7 wins both rounds.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#280  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 7 all rounds due to hax and skill

Cosmic_Armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros solo

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos. As does Sasuke and Kakashi.

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why even revive this clusterfuck of a thread? all the OPM side's been rambling about are Boros' supposedly OP speed and striking power ALL DUE TO THE FLASHY FILLER ANIMATION which are largely irrelevant. Hell, I personally don't even think Boros' casual punches exceed mountain level. And his supposedly OP kick is only around mountain level to island level.

That said, Naruto and Sasuke solos due to overwhelmingly superior stats

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody from either side is soloing.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcrimson: Naruto can. His rasenshuriken, which has consistently blitzed nanosecond timers, would oneshot Boros with sub-cellular piercing.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Raziel2014

@lambsauce said:

Why even revive this clusterfuck of a thread? all the OPM side's been rambling about are Boros' supposedly OP speed and striking power ALL DUE TO THE FLASHY FILLER ANIMATION which are largely irrelevant. Hell, I personally don't even think Boros' casual punches exceed mountain level. And his supposedly OP kick is only around mountain level to island level.

yet naruto and sasuke casual punch don't exceed city block.

getting kicked to the moon is not city level nor mountain more so if the person/item send there is saitama, maybe if it was some useless crap being thrown into the moon it mightbe city level but it was saitama not crap.

yet any of those punches is more than enough to 1 shot them if they get hit.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Hope_w

Video game Sakura can pull a mid diff solo

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By lambsauce

@raziel2014 said:
@lambsauce said:

yet naruto and sasuke casual punch don't exceed city block.

getting kicked to the moon is not city level nor mountain more so if the person/item send there is saitama, maybe if it was some useless crap being thrown into the moon it mightbe city level but it was saitama not crap.

yet any of those punches is more than enough to 1 shot them if they get hit.

This here is why no one's taking you seriously. You've got this irredeemable downplay boner for everything Naruto. It's honestly really pathetic.

How do you know Naruto and Sasuke's casual punches don't exceed city block? Do you have evidence? considering powerscaling proves their casual attacks trivially surpasses mountain level. Hell, it probably surpasses continental level (Juubito, a far inferior character) ripped apart the hokage barrier, which tanked four super-charged bijuudama, with his BARE HANDS.

It's been calculated multiple times. It's Mountain level - Island level force of TNT. Saitama being the one who was sent is irrelevant.

No, it wont. None of those punches has the capacity to mortally damage, much less one-shot Naruto or Sasuke. There's no evidence whatsoever. Your OPM wanking is horrendous.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros's only advantage over everyone from team 1 (except Sakura) is physical strength (the difference is not really big either) while all other stats are in favour of the team. And Kakashi is being slept on as he can attack while being intangible at the same time which mean boros cannot tag him even when Kakashi attacks (Kakashi is faster as well).

Anyone from team 1 (except Sakura) can solo.