Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SeSAW
King Hyperion said:
"StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Zoom said:
"King Hyperion has beaten multiple Hulks before no problem.

The only people arguing for Hulk are the ones that admitedly don't know a thing about King Hyperion."

Multiple Hulks that were weaker than the normal 616 Hulk. They have never shown any level of power to equal that of the Hulk.
Now we know what WWHulk is capable of. He beat others as easy as K. Hyperion did and he wasn't trying to kill them.
Like K Hyperion, he power was unequaled. And after saying that my choice is the Hulk.

"

I say that Earth-4023's Hyperion takes the cake in this fight, it was said that every cell in his body is like a supercharged battery with a limitless amount as to how much sunlight it can transform into power for Hype to feed off of so as the battle would keep going Hyperion would just keep getting stronger and stronger by the second and at a rate which World War Hulk would be unable to match. Not only that but Hyperion recently took all of AoA Holocaust's power for himself by snorting it up through his nose like crack cocain thus increasing his level of power far beyond what it was when Holocaust tried killing him. Plus who is to say that the Galactus, Thor and Hulks Hyperion murdered weren't as strong as the originals? Plus, has everyone forgotten that almost every version of Hyperion (except for The Grandmaster's clone and the Hyperion who came from The Microverse) is an Eternal? Plus from the looks of it whichever Celestial created him it was obviously intending to create a Doomsday Weapon, which is what it got.

Also, just because we didn't see any feats from these alternates versions of characters Hyperion murdered doesn't mean you can automatically write them off as being weaker than the originals, that is an illogical assumption. There are many worlds where the counterparts are far more powerful than the originals like The Quasar of Earth-915 who merged with The Enigma Force and became "Captain Universe Prime" in order to take down The Phoenix Force-empowered Serpentine Elder God Set and then there was Rune King Thor from "The Reigning" (that was Rune King Thor right?) and who can forget The Pre-Retcon Beyonder empowered/Infinity Gauntlet-wielding Dr. Doom from the recent What If Secret Wars one-shot?

You cannot just say "Oh this Galactus and these Hulks were weaker" just because you haven't seen them do anything extravagent. You have to take into account the very high possibility that these alternates might have been equal to or greater than the originals in terms of strength, power and so on. That's just the way it works and to deny that truth is a very foolish mistake that only a narrow-minded person would make. You have to look at the larger picture here, not everything is black and white, there is always a spectrum of gray inbetween it all."
Yeah right that Hyperion can take Hulk? You mean the one that Gladiator beat, no way. Gladiator beat Hyperion and Hulk beat Gladiator worse than he beat Sentry, so I really don't think Hyperion has a chance now king H might have a chance against reg 616 Hulk but not WWH. Those other universe Hulks can't be equated to be as strong as the Hulk, becuase most versions of 616 Hulk has taken more punishment than Hyperion gave to those Hulks and have never died.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52  Edited By Zoom
SeSAW said:
"king H might have a chance against reg 616 Hulk but not WWH."
More proof King Hyperion wins.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SeSAW
Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
More proof King Hyperion wins."
Zoom I really don't think you know that much about either character anyway.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
More proof King Hyperion wins."
I don't see any proof at all King Hyperion wins.
SeSAW said:
Zoom I really don't think you know that much about either character anyway."
I don't know what Zoom knows but I know there isn't any possible way anyone knows alot about King Hyperion or his universe.Neither have been in very many comics.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Zoom
SeSAW said:
"Zoom I really don't think you know that much about either character anyway."
Not that you give a damn (cause I'm convinced at this point that you've just been messing with us because nobody could be as consistantly wrong as you) but I've read every issue that King Hyperion has ever appeared in and most of WWH as well as several WWH tie ins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
"Zoom I really don't think you know that much about either character anyway."
 (cause I'm convinced at this point that you've just been messing with us because nobody could be as consistantly wrong as you) 
I don't want to offend anyone but I said this exact same thing a month ago.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Zoom
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"(cause I'm convinced at this point that you've just been messing with us because nobody could be as consistantly wrong as you) 
I don't want to offend anyone but I said this exact same thing a month ago."
Not trying to take credit for the idea.  Once somebody (I assume you) pointed it out, it seemed so obvious. :-P
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Point is, it is all speculation. And mine says that WWHulk would win because the only thing King Hyperion did that was impressive was fight  off 3 Hyperions. Can't see that being enough to beat WWHulk.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"(cause I'm convinced at this point that you've just been messing with us because nobody could be as consistantly wrong as you) 
Not trying to take credit for the idea.  Once somebody (I assume you) pointed it out, it seemed so obvious. :-P"
I know I only brought it up because he acted as if I was the only one who didn't like him.

StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Point is, it is all speculation. And mine says that WWHulk would win because the only thing King Hyperion did that was impressive was fight  off 3 Hyperions. Can't see that being enough to beat WWHulk."
More to the point.We know for a fact what World War Hulk can do..what we don't know is the full extent of King Hyperion's ability.He is the man in his universe.How do we know that whole Universe isn't weak?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
Not trying to take credit for the idea.  Once somebody (I assume you) pointed it out, it seemed so obvious. :-P"
I know I only brought it up because he acted as if I was the only one who didn't like him.

StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Point is, it is all speculation. And mine says that WWHulk would win because the only thing King Hyperion did that was impressive was fight  off 3 Hyperions. Can't see that being enough to beat WWHulk."
More to the point.We know for a fact what World War Hulk can do..what we don't know is the full extent of King Hyperion's ability.He is the man in his universe.How do we know that whole Universe isn't weak?
"
Good Point.
But do we know what WWHulk can really do?
He allowed himself to be defeated at the end before his power got to great and was destroying the world.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Logic Mark III

King Hyperion would just be able to fly him into space and leave him to die.

King Hyperion is one the higher end Hyperions, he is definatley tough enough and fast enough to get Hulk into spacebefore he can harm him. Once there the Hulk can only die.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Logic Mark III said:
"King Hyperion would just be able to fly him into space and leave him to die.

King Hyperion is one the higher end Hyperions, he is definatley tough enough and fast enough to get Hulk into spacebefore he can harm him. Once there the Hulk can only die."
No he can't.I don't know why people assume that everyone who can fly can just BFR someone.
Also Hulk has made quick work of Hyperion in the past and seeing as how he couldn't even beat Gladiator..he stands even less of a chance against World War Hulk.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ace High

King Hyperion said that he beat the Galactus of his universe. Last time I checked WWH wasn't on his level. Also wasn't there a Hulk on his team and the matey couldn't do anything to him?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ace High said:
"King Hyperion said that he beat the Galactus of his universe. Last time I checked WWH wasn't on his level. Also wasn't there a Hulk on his team and the matey couldn't do anything to him?"
have you been reading my posts because I already made a case against this like 6 times.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Logic Mark III said:

King Hyperion is one the higher end Hyperions, he is definatley tough enough and fast enough to get Hulk into spacebefore he can harm him. Once there the Hulk can only die."
No he can't.I don't know why people assume that everyone who can fly can just BFR someone.
Also Hulk has made quick work of Hyperion in the past and seeing as how he couldn't even beat Gladiator..he stands even less of a chance against World War Hulk.
"
Thank you. I hate when people resort to that 'fly them into space" thing.

Sentry didn't do it and he likes to throw people into the sun. : )
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By claws

wwh in an really good fight

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ace High

You say resort to fly them into space, but its a logical thing to do. Ms Marvel did it against as WWH skrull, so why couldn't King Hyperion do it to the real deal?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Logic Mark III said:

"

"
The thing is..Sentry only threw like one person into the sun..but people act like that's all he does.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Logic Mark III said:

"

"
The thing is..Sentry only threw like one person into the sun..but people act like that's all he does."
He kinda suggested i few times. And Cap made sure to tell him not to throw Magneto into the sun.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ace High said:
"You say resort to fly them into space, but its a logical thing to do. Ms Marvel did it against as WWH skrull, so why couldn't King Hyperion do it to the real deal?"
That logic makes absolutely no sense.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hadrelius
Ace High said:
"King Hyperion said that he beat the Galactus of his universe. Last time I checked WWH wasn't on his level. Also wasn't there a Hulk on his team and the matey couldn't do anything to him?"
And the Sentry suppose to have stalemated Galactus.
The lesser Pheonix (Rachel) beat Galactus.
Thor gave him a hard time once.

When somebody is shown to beat a full powered Galactus, then I will say ok.
I'll even settle for a half powered one. : )
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ace High

How does it not make sense? Ms Marvel's strategy against WWH Skrull was to take him into space and just watch him die. What would prevent King Hyperion doing the same thing?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hadrelius
Ace High said:
"How does it not make sense? Ms Marvel's strategy against WWH Skrull was to take him into space and just watch him die. What would prevent King Hyperion doing the same thing?"
Because that wasn't the Hulk. And even then, the Skrull almost broke her back before she got him there.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ace High said:
"How does it not make sense? Ms Marvel's strategy against WWH Skrull was to take him into space and just watch him die. What would prevent King Hyperion doing the same thing?"
1.Ms.Marvel isn't in this fight.
2.Ms.Marvel rarely BFR's people..she likes to hit her opponents.
3.Skrulls are far weaker than the real deal.
4.What would prevent Hyperion from BFR'ing World War Hulk? I don't know...HOW ABOUT HULK'S STRENGTH!?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Hadrelius
Vance Astro said:
"Ace High said:
4.What would prevent Hyperion from BFR'ing World War Hulk? I don't know...HOW ABOUT HULK'S STRENGTH!?
"
Very Good!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Alpha said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Ace High said:
"
Very Good!
"
Thanks.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ace High

I didn't say Ms Marvel was in this fight, I was just saying that BFR is a valid tactic in these fights. Gimme some proof that the WWH Skrull was THAT much weaker than normal WWH. Strength doesn't mean jack when your lifted up at speeds faster than you can comprehend.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Hadrelius
Ace High said:
"I didn't say Ms Marvel was in this fight, I was just saying that BFR is a valid tactic in these fights. Gimme some proof that the WWH Skrull was THAT much weaker than normal WWH. Strength doesn't mean jack when your lifted up at speeds faster than you can comprehend."
U may be right. But are you saying that he isn't powerful enough to defeat him, so he has to resort to the tactic?
Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Ace High said:
You Idiot, Hulk's Mutation makes him adapt to anything in environment. Plus He has fought in Space against Gladiator, Silver Surfer, and leaped after Cap. Universe in Space. So Stop with the Space Bull. You make yourself look dumber.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Logic Mark III

lolool. Adapting to space means nothing. Whats he goign to do? Sit there and flail around? It is a VERY VAILD strategy and the Hulk can do nothing. Once he is off the ground, remember Hyperion is WAY faster than him, his strength means nothing ESPECIALLY if he is in space before he can even do anything.

The Hulk won't get this happening to him in comics because it would kill him. Dead Hulk = no Hulk comics = no money = less overall profit. THAT is why they will make flyers durable enough to withstand his strenght slug it out rather than just fly him into space. It also isn't very entertaining. BFR-ing the Hulk this way would make for a one page comic. Who will buy that?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ace High said:
"I didn't say Ms Marvel was in this fight, I was just saying that BFR is a valid tactic in these fights. Gimme some proof that the WWH Skrull was THAT much weaker than normal WWH. Strength doesn't mean jack when your lifted up at speeds faster than you can comprehend."
1.You didn't have to say Ms.Marvel was in this fight.You were relating your argument to what she did and I am saying that is a once in a lifetime thing.Ms.Marvel rarely BFR's so just because she did it that one time doesn't mean it has anything to do with what Hyperion will do.
2.Every skrull is weaker than the original.It's how skrull copies work.In case you didn't read all of SI..they killed most of the skrulls..and there was a Galactus skrull.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Logic Mark III said:
"lolool. Adapting to space means nothing. Whats he goign to do? Sit there and flail around? It is a VERY VAILD strategy and the Hulk can do nothing. Once he is off the ground, remember Hyperion is WAY faster than him, his strength means nothing ESPECIALLY if he is in space before he can even do anything.

The Hulk won't get this happening to him in comics because it would kill him. Dead Hulk = no Hulk comics = no money = less overall profit. THAT is why they will make flyers durable enough to withstand his strenght slug it out rather than just fly him into space. It also isn't very entertaining. BFR-ing the Hulk this way would make for a one page comic. Who will buy that?"
Hulk isn't going into space..so it doesn't matter.
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Logic Mark III said:
"lolool. Adapting to space means nothing. Whats he goign to do? Sit there and flail around? It is a VERY VAILD strategy and the Hulk can do nothing. Once he is off the ground, remember Hyperion is WAY faster than him, his strength means nothing ESPECIALLY if he is in space before he can even do anything.

The Hulk won't get this happening to him in comics because it would kill him. Dead Hulk = no Hulk comics = no money = less overall profit. THAT is why they will make flyers durable enough to withstand his strenght slug it out rather than just fly him into space. It also isn't very entertaining. BFR-ing the Hulk this way would make for a one page comic. Who will buy that?"
You are Retarded huh? You ever read Prelude to Planet Hulk, Hulk fought Godeyes in Space, and Nothing happen to him, He was not Immoblized by Space, He was not even bothered by it. Hulk kept up with Quiksilver at his Best, and before You say Hyperion is way Faster, read up on Quiksilver, Hulk has speed an reaction time to keep up with Sentry. King Hyperion = Dead Meat, What can He do against Hulk?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shawn The Devil said:
"Logic Mark III said:

You are Retarded huh? 
This is uncalled for.
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Shawn The Devil
Vance Astro said:
"Shawn The Devil said:
"Logic Mark III said:

You are Retarded huh? 
This is uncalled for."
You are Right, Mark, I am sorry for Lowering Myself to calling You sure Things.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Hadrelius
Logic Mark III said:

What if Hulk rips his head off before getting into space or while there?
I guess they both lose.
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Alpha said:
"Logic Mark III said:

What if Hulk rips his head off before getting into space or while there?
I guess they both lose."
Well if The Hulk did that then he'd be stuck in space for a few moments when something like this happens to Hyperion thus starting the battle up all over again which means more debating for those posting at this particular thread:

No Caption Provided
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Zoom
Vance Astro said:
"More to the point.We know for a fact what World War Hulk can do..what we don't know is the full extent of King Hyperion's ability.He is the man in his universe.How do we know that whole Universe isn't weak?"
Mainly because he didn't just kick his own universe's tail in.

He kicked a couple other universes' tails in and beat multiple upper class heroes like Hulk, Iron Man and Hyperion from different universes.  The chances of them all just being really weak universes is pretty low.

Not to mention one of the Hyperions he showed himself clearly superior to was Hyperion 712, the one that the Avengers had teamed up with.  So we know he's more than twice as powerful as Hyperion 712, which is clearly more powerful than WWH.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hulk wins.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Hadrelius
@Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"More to the point.We know for a fact what World War Hulk can do..what we don't know is the full extent of King Hyperion's ability.He is the man in his universe.How do we know that whole Universe isn't weak?"
Mainly because he didn't just kick his own universe's tail in.He kicked a couple other universes' tails in and beat multiple upper class heroes like Hulk, Iron Man and Hyperion from different universes.  The chances of them all just being really weak universes is pretty low.Not to mention one of the Hyperions he showed himself clearly superior to was Hyperion 712, the one that the Avengers had teamed up with.  So we know he's more than twice as powerful as Hyperion 712, which is clearly more powerful than WWH. "

Just because it took two to them to beat him doesn't meant that he was twice as powerful. They both could have been more than half his power but since it's not combined into one being, it is stil two less powerful individuals fighting him at the same time.
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Hyperion takes this one:not only is he way faster than the Hulk OR Quicksilver for that matter but his strengh and durability were sufficient to take two other alternate Hyperions,furthermore Hyperion killed every sinle Superpowered being in his own reality,but also killed a couple more during his stint with weapon X,so yes the king takes it here.

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By blackadam

i think king hyperion take this for the reasons mention above
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#93  Edited By Mercy_

King Hyperion takes this with little trouble.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Logic Mark III

No trouble at all. Its so easy to fly the Hulk into space and leave him there I didn't/don't understand the reasoning others above were using. The Hulk has no super speed worth mentioning here, the Hulk has no flight to get back to Earth and he will die EVENTUALLY with no oxygen/food/water etc. Of course this is just the alternative to King Hyperion simply tearing his heart out or ripping his head off.
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By BattleMage

WWH after a good fight.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Primmaster64

KH

angryvigilante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#97  Edited By angryvigilante

WWH

The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By The Gray Fox

King Hyperion FTW!
 King Hyperion FTW!
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Gray Fox: The only guy to kill someone with his nose.He takes this one rather quickly,though not with his nose.
The Gray Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By The Gray Fox
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
" @The Gray Fox: The only guy to kill someone with his nose.He takes this one rather quickly,though not with his nose. "

Let's hope not.