Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Hadrelius
Spider-Hunter said:
"I'm seeing the Authority take this a bloody massacre"

I can't see the Authority winning with a Phoenix and a Herald on the team.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
The Doctor and Jenny Quantum will cause problems for the Guardians... and The Authority has beaten God before back in the day... but quite frankly we dont really know how powerful that God was they destroyed... I think Ghost Rider, Silver Surfer, a Phoenix, may prove to be more of a challenge for the Authority than expected...

Guardians wins in a Close fight with The Authority
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
King Saturn said:
Silver Surfer
"
That's not Silver Surfer...it's Martinex.
BTW...Ghost Rider beat this whole team by himself.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Ball Buster

Guardians win.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:
"That's not Silver Surfer...it's Martinex.
"
If you allow BFR, then Jenny or the Doctor can keep Ghost Rider imprisoned virtually forever in another dimension, within the Earth of in the depths of space.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rei-Kai
the creator said:
If you allow BFR, then Jenny or the Doctor can keep Ghost Rider imprisoned virtually forever in another dimension, within the Earth of in the depths of space."
Not anymore. Blaze can go back and forth from the Immortal and Mortal planes at will. Basically he can cross dimensions. If they try and trap him he can literally ride into Hell and go from there to pop up back on Earth.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
Silver Surfer
"
"
Aw Crap... The Surfer Reject confused me  !
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius
King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
Silver Surfer
"
"
Aw Crap... The Surfer Reject confused me  ! "
LOL!
Nitric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nitric
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
Silver Surfer
"
"
Rei-Kai said:
"the creator said:
If you allow BFR, then Jenny or the Doctor can keep Ghost Rider imprisoned virtually forever in another dimension, within the Earth of in the depths of space."
Not anymore. Blaze can go back and forth from the Immortal and Mortal planes at will. Basically he can cross dimensions. If they try and trap him he can literally ride into Hell and go from there to pop up back on Earth."
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the creator
Rei-Kai said:
"the creator said:
Not anymore. Blaze can go back and forth from the Immortal and Mortal planes at will. Basically he can cross dimensions. If they try and trap him he can literally ride into Hell and go from there to pop up back on Earth."
It still takes him time to traverse the dimensions and come back. Even if it is only 30 seconds, they can keep repeating the action and keep him contained.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius
the creator said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"the creator said:
It still takes him time to traverse the dimensions and come back. Even if it is only 30 seconds, they can keep repeating the action and keep him contained."

Are you siding with the Authority to win this?
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By castleking

damn really good fight .. cant decide

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Precise

I have no idea who wins this battle, but would Ghostrider's penance stare working on Engineer and Jack Hawksmoor, they are cyborgs with (i think) cybernetic eyes. And i seem to recall Ghostrider having trouble Penance staring venom since it wasn't his eyes but the symbiotes.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius
Precise said:
"I have no idea who wins this battle, but would Ghostrider's penance stare working on Engineer and Jack Hawksmoor, they are cyborgs with (i think) cybernetic eyes. And i seem to recall Ghostrider having trouble Penance staring venom since it wasn't his eyes but the symbiotes."
Good question. I think if you have a soul, you can be effected by that stare.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Scourge

Guardians win

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Midnightist

I give it to the Authroity because half the team has massive amounts of raw power. Jenny and the Doctor on their own could probably do allot to Phoneix and Ghost Rider and in fact the Engineer would be real bad@ss if she uses her powers contructivly. Also if they fight in some type of city Jack can have the enviornment fight for him and do damage to the whole team, plus Midnighter can detect some enhancments and power not just their moves and I think that would put him in a position were he could avoid the Penance stare

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hadrelius
Midnightist said:
"I give it to the Authroity because half the team has massive amounts of raw power. Jenny and the Doctor on their own could probably do allot to Phoneix and Ghost Rider and in fact the Engineer would be real bad@ss if she uses her powers contructivly. Also if they fight in some type of city Jack can have the enviornment fight for him and do damage to the whole team, plus Midnighter can detect some enhancments and power not just their moves and I think that would put him in a position were he could avoid the Penance stare"
Then your forgetting about the Herald (Firelord) and the Hollywood, who is much stronger than the noraml 616 Wonderman.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Midnightist

but Apollo is around the strength and powers of Superman and Firelord may possbily empower him only a theory and Jack's powers vary greatly depending on the size of the city he is in I remember once seeing a scan of dream war where he hit Superman and he said it hurt but he wasn't all to stunned but most crossovers are never trusted and that one less than most but still he has allot of potential to change strength

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hadrelius
Midnightist said:
"but Apollo is around the strength and powers of Superman and Firelord may possbily empower him only a theory and Jack's powers vary greatly depending on the size of the city he is in I remember once seeing a scan of dream war where he hit Superman and he said it hurt but he wasn't all to stunned but most crossovers are never trusted and that one less than most but still he has allot of potential to change strength"
Majestic is Superman's level. Apollo isn't. And Firelord's power is basically the Sun and you saw what happened to him when Cap Atom took him near the Sun (he was overpowered to a point where he couldn't control it).

And I think Superman said to the King Of Cities "I felt that", but let me check.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Midnightist

Apollo is on Superman's level both characters are thought too match Superman at the best but Apollo just get weaker so fast but fully chagrer hes powerful and he's powered buy the sun too so Firelords attacks may increaseApollo and yeah I remember now but the thing is although Wonder Woman may be as strong she is not as durable as Superman so the damage he did to Supes may feel different to Wonder Woman

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Midnightist said:
"Apollo is on Superman's level both characters are thought too match Superman at the best but Apollo just get weaker so fast but fully chagrer hes powerful and he's powered buy the sun too so Firelords attacks may increaseApollo and yeah I remember now but the thing is although Wonder Woman may be as strong she is not as durable as Superman so the damage he did to Supes may feel different to Wonder Woman"

The opinion on the Vine is that Appollo isn't on Superman's level. And what i've seen of his feats. I agree.
I think Firelord would cause him to be overpowered.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hadrelius
StrongestOneThereIs said:
"Midnightist said:
"Apollo is on Superman's level both characters are thought too match Superman at the best but Apollo just get weaker so fast but fully chagrer hes powerful and he's powered buy the sun too so Firelords attacks may increaseApollo and yeah I remember now but the thing is although Wonder Woman may be as strong she is not as durable as Superman so the damage he did to Supes may feel different to Wonder Woman"

The opinion on the Vine is that Appollo isn't on Superman's level. And what i've seen of his feats. I agree.
I think Firelord would cause him to be overpowered."

I agree.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
Apollo isnt Superman level... he is very strong though...
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the creator

Alpha said:

Are you siding with the Authority to win this?"

I'm thinking about it.

I made a mistake in my comments to Rei-Kai.
Instead of arguing about imprisoning Ghost Rider, I should have been pointing out that the Rider in the comic above may not have the power to traverse dimensions.
It does not matter if the current version of the Rider does as the one shown in the Galactic Guardians comes from an alternate timeline and therefore does not necessarily have the same powers. I don't recall that Rider traversing dimensions.

As for the main battle, the only Guardian I really have concerns about is the Pheonix.

I have those comics but I cannot recall if the host had full access to the Pheonix power.

If the host does not have the full access to the Pheonix then the Authority could win this encounter as they have 2 effective reality manipulators - Jenny Quantum and the Doctor.

I think that Jenny can handle the power output of Firelord as she has been shown to several magnitudes of power above Jenny Sparks and she was able to hold off the Doctor who is easily capable of continent moving feats of power. She also contained the power of the minature universe that powered the carrier although this killed her.
Jenny could simply strand most of the team in different dimensions while the Doctor attacks the Pheonix host.
The others can provide distractions as required.

If the host has full access to the pheonix power then the battle could go against the Authority although having seen Jenny and the Doctor's power levels, it would be a hell of an encounter.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#29  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
Alpha said:
And Firelord's power is basically the Sun and you saw what happened to him when Cap Atom took him near the Sun (he was overpowered to a point where he couldn't control it).
"
It wasn't just because he was near the sun, but because Atom was actively speeding up reactions within him. Apollo takes long walks on the surface of the sun, has powered up in two suns before because one wasn't good enough, and has even taken fights to the center of the sun; he doesn't get overpowered by the sun in normal situations.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SeSAW

Guardians win this but GR wont solo this team that's just stupid. Jenny and the Doctor make it a very close battle but Firelord is the X factor to help the guardians barely squeeze a win.