Wulong Forest
Wulong Forest

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If the fight gets dragged out Black's evolution and 17's infinite stamina gives them the win.

If Broly and Frieza decide to go all out and end it early they can probably win.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two handily

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toss up.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 most likely. Broly's evolution seems much higher than Black's and Frieza is smart enough to go full power on 17 before he drags out with his infinite stamina.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the fight gets dragged out Black's evolution and 17's infinite stamina gives them the win.

If Broly and Frieza decide to go all out and end it early they can probably win.

Don't forget that Broly has his own evolution aswell.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 2 wins, they're far more powerful given all of the power ups that occurred between the black arc and the Broly movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5b16d537c03
deactivated-5e5b16d537c03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 comfortably.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shuragam: Broly seemed to be hitting his limit while fighting SSB Goku. Frieza asked if Broly hit is limit, Paragus said yes, so Frieza killed him to send Broly to the next level. With ssj restricted there isn't enough evidence he can become much stronger during the fight. If he can, it would be a clear victory for team 2.

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly Solo

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@shuragam: Broly seemed to be hitting his limit while fighting SSB Goku. Frieza asked if Broly hit is limit, Paragus said yes, so Frieza killed him to send Broly to the next level. With ssj restricted there isn't enough evidence he can become much stronger during the fight. If he can, it would be a clear victory for team 2.

Paragus is hardly a reliable source. He said that before and was proven wrong so I don’t see why him saying it later should be taken seriously.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

During the DBS Broly Movie, Broly went from being weaker than base Goku/Vegeta to being a match for Gogeta. Sure, he transformed during all of this, but his evolution was still beyond any of which was shown by Goku Black. Also, even if Broly is capped the level he were right before going SSJ, he still is vastly stronger than both 17 and Goku Black, as he was facing a post-ToP SSBlue Goku on equal footing.

The only advantage I see for team 1 is stalling with Goku Black's clones and 17 unlimited stamina, but in my opinion the power gap between the teams is too big for it to be effective.

Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking:

Paragus is hardly a reliable source. He said that before and was proven wrong so I don’t see why him saying it later should be taken seriously.

His statement was never contradicted though. Broly started to lose, and then Frieza got him to transform.

@shuragam:

During the DBS Broly Movie, Broly went from being weaker than base Goku/Vegeta to being a match for Gogeta. Sure, he transformed during all of this, but his evolution was still beyond any of which was shown by Goku Black.

As you stated, most of those power gaps were from transformations. The reason he was evolving so fast was because he never seriously fought before, so he was quickly adapting, but at a certain point it will slow down. There is no evidence he can just keep getting stronger like that. Maybe he can, but as of now we can't say he can for sure.

Also, even if Broly is capped the level he were right before going SSJ, he still is vastly stronger than both 17 and Goku Black, as he was facing a post-ToP SSBlue Goku on equal footing.

I agree, that's why I said him and Frieza should win unless the fight drags out.

The only advantage I see for team 1 is stalling with Goku Black's clones and 17 unlimited stamina, but in my opinion the power gap between the teams is too big for it to be effective.

I can definitely see that being the case.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: He was never given the chance to be proven wrong, not to mention Broly was fighting evenly with Goku, not losing. As soon as Paragus gave his opinion Freiza went on to kill him and tell Broly.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Btw Broly is always bloodlusted

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By alextheboss

@thewatcherking:

He was never given the chance to be proven wrong,

I know, but we have to go with what's shown until proven other wise. Maybe Broly could have got stronger, but it's all just guessing. And if he can get stronger, by how much and how quickly? Again we don't know.

not to mention Broly was fighting evenly with Goku, not losing.

Goku was the one who knocked Broly into the Earth and then the one who kicked him out again, then he tanked Broly's strongest ki attack with no damage, then he seemed to take the advantage and Frieza decided to kill Paragus, and for a few more seconds after that Goku and Broly threw some strikes at each other. They are definitely in the same tier, but Goku did seem to have the edge out of the two of them, and it was implied by statements as well. And even if they are the same in power Goku is a better fight with more techniques. Oozaru power Broly <= SSB Goku.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Btw Broly is always bloodlusted

And yet he didn't bother with killing Freeza.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gaoron

Broly solos hard

Edit. Nwm, he's base restricted. Team 1 pulls it off with versality and hax.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Broly is in Wrath form here, the form above base

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Both black and 17 lack the damage output to even put Frieza down.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shuragam: When was Broly ever a match for Gogeta? He was losing solidly throughout their entire fight and failed to tag him.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Yamiyodare

Broly solos.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus said:

@shuragam: When was Broly ever a match for Gogeta? He was losing solidly throughout their entire fight and failed to tag him.

During the moment they were both regular SSJ's. Gogeta only overwhelmed Broly when he went Blue.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 mops them up.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By noobsnowman

Team 1 extremely easily. 17 holds off Frieza long enough for Black to decimate Broly. Even SSJ Broly would lose handily to Goku Black, lmfao.

Now if this is the manga, then it's a stomp in the reverse direction. Black and 17 would be simply outclassed by their competition.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

tjd2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tjd2814

Assuming its anime versions cause I’m behind on the manga

Broly cant go SSJ even with him contending with post-ToP Goku and Vegeta thats a huge disadvantage for team 2.

Black can be ruthless too he ran Vegeta through with his energy sword in their first battle in the future. I’m not saying it’ll be easy but 17 also knows enough about Frieza to not be careless I think team 1 takes it

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 stomps. Golden Frieza from Tournament or thereafter is far above S17 and Goku Black.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for thecutiepatooti
TheCutiePatooti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Broly gets trashed by Goku Black, who held his own against Vegeta SSj Blue, who wasted Broly in his ordinary SSj God form.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Broly’s evolution simply outclasses Black’s, and I don’t believe Black would instantly go for the kill, which means Broly would eventually surpass and kill him.

Freiza is smart enough to go full force against 17 straight off and likely takes it but it will be close

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly and Frieza

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

T2

Avatar image for deactivated-5db9692553cb6
deactivated-5db9692553cb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 mid diffs

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shuragam said:

Team 2 most likely. Broly's evolution seems much higher than Black's and Frieza is smart enough to go full power on 17 before he drags out with his infinite stamina.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly going from losing to base vegeta to beating up red goku in like 10 minutes is wayyy better than Black's evolution. I see black trying to fight the Saiyan and 17 and frieza fighting each other. As long as black doesn't go right for the kill (which I don't expect) and frieza keeps 17 distracted for long enough, Broly will become too strong for both.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Even though SSJ Broly was matching SSJ Gogeta? Not disagreeing just curious

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Golden Freeza > SSJB Goku And Vegeta > Wrathful Broly > SSJB Goku or Vegeta >>>>>> Black And 17

Team 2 stomps, either could solo

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By noobsnowman

@oreoghoul: lt's difficult to evaluate SSJ Gogeta's strength if matching Broly is his only feat, and he has no other way to powerscale of. Therefore claiming that matching a character with unexplored feats or scaling shouldn't be the way to go as an argument.

Black in comparison decimated 2 SSBs in a much more convincing fashion than Broly, and there is hardly any compelling evidence to show that Goku/Vegeta improved their Blue forms drastically in the anime from the Black Arc to the Broly movie. In fact, Vegeta pointed out that they are reaching their physical limits, which is evidence that little improvement could be made through training their existing forms, only through breaking their limits and reaching new forms.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Yeah good point, I agree with you there. I personally think SSJ Broly is overrated (not to get confused with LSSJ). He couldn’t tag normal SSB Goku or Vegeta when they fled and he couldn’t even put down Golden Frieza in an HOUR.

I know a lot of people say that Goku and Vegeta didn’t go SSBKKx20 and SSBE respectively because they knew they couldn’t win but I think it’s because they knew they couldn’t finish him off before he adapted in power and grew; not because SSJ Broly was above their SSBKKx20 and SSBE forms. I think a lot of fighters with access to kill-moves could defeat SSJ Broly if they’re quick enough (Hit, Goku Black, 17 [I know you’ll disagree with that one xD], GoD Toppo, etc.).

That’s one thing I’ve always been mixed on: whether or not Goku and Vegeta’s SSB grew stronger since the Black Arc. Logically it makes sense if they did, the ToP would have provided more than enough fighting for them (even giving them new forms). But I don’t think there is any statements given that directly state their strength has increased.

The only ~compelling~ evidence I’ve seen is that Goku using just SSB was able to fight Jiren without SSBKKx20 (some may say even better since he almost knocked him off but that’s probably more in favor of Goku’s intelligence rather than power).

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By noobsnowman

@oreoghoul:

I know a lot of people say that Goku and Vegeta didn’t go SSBKKx20 and SSBE respectively because they knew they couldn’t win but I think it’s because they knew they couldn’t finish him off before he adapted in power and grew; not because SSJ Broly was above their SSBKKx20 and SSBE forms. I think a lot of fighters with access to kill-moves could defeat SSJ Broly if they’re quick enough (Hit, Goku Black, 17 [I know you’ll disagree with that one xD], GoD Toppo, etc.).

I find that claim to be very inconsistent because in literally every other fight Goku and Vegeta were involved in, they would slowly unleash all their forms before conceding inferiority should they lose in their highest form. For example, Goku using all Kaioken levels against Frieza, revealing all forms against Jiren, Vegeta revealing all forms against Moro, etc. Even before Goku/Vegeta fused to Vegito, Goku used Kaioken, the form that he held back from using during almost the entirety of the Black Arc since it would cause immense stress to his body due to his lack of mastery of it.

I personally don't know what to take on this, but due to the massive inconsistencies from other showings, I would probably claim PIS on this one. Especially when during their clash Goku and Vegeta were very far from outmatched yet.

The only ~compelling~ evidence I’ve seen is that Goku using just SSB was able to fight Jiren without SSBKKx20 (some may say even better since he almost knocked him off but that’s probably more in favor of Goku’s intelligence rather than power).

In any fight when SSB Goku was able to clash against Jiren, Jiren was holding back as per Vegeta's statement and Jiren's passive concession in episode 123. When Jiren was serious, like in his first fight and after Toppo's elimination, Goku was chanceless even with Kaio Ken. And you're correct about Goku almost eliminating Jiren not due to power, but due to a tactical manoeuvre that he learned from Krillin during their sparring session.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Team 1.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: good points, good points. Could you remind me of Jiren’s concession in episode 123? I can’t recall that, do you remember what he specifically said?