FOX Wolverine vs DCEU Batman

• 113 results
Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@depinhom: I think the speed of his mech suite is going to be an issue. It was that slow that Wolverine should have no issue stabbing him in the face.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Doofasa

Batman seems to outclass him in every category except durability. I think he should win by KO.

What about damage output, speed, strength (excluding the Mech Suite), healing factor etc?

Hell their skill is even debatable:

Batman has a simple but very effective style. It's direct and relies on his armor tanking hits to allow him to land a knockout or killing blow. Unfortunately the moment he does this against Wolverine his armor isn't going to stop his claws (adamantium ones at least).

Wolverine has a simple but very effective style. It's direct and relies on his healing factor and durability tanking hits to allow him to land a knockout or killing blow. Fortunately for him, Batman does not have the damage out put to keep him down.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DottiestMoon

@doofasa said:
@dottiestmoon said:
@depinhom said:

@captain_batman_ftw: I'm not so sure. He could easily keep his distance and use his firepower. The suit was strong enough to knock around Superman - it won't have an issue with Logan.

His mech suit managed to survive a direct punch to the face by superman which was strong enough to create a full shockwave, so he survived more than being thrown through walls of concrete at over 100mph. I can tell superman wasn't holding back there since all of his punches in MoS created shockwaves.

This was about 5 seconds before Superman stated he was holding back.

What are you talking about? You should watch the scene again or read my paragraph again. I own the ultimate edition and re-watched this scene dozens of times already. After smashing batman through a building and throwing him down on the rooftop he stated "If I wanted it you'll be dead already". The fight eventually ended up inside the GCPD building and in the bathroom where he leaped to do a ground pound on batman which involved a shockwave. Batman was hit in the face then was thrown meters away by the shockwave. Seeing that all his hits in MoS were shockwaves it obviously that put good effort in that ground pound. Superman was not holding back on the ground pound which makes sense, since earlier in the film it was told to him that words don't do anything to batman but only fists(check out Clark Kent in Gotham scene). Superman tried talking to batman earlier in this fight but since he's not getting through to him, it's reasonable that he knew the only way to get through him is with violence.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa said:
@dottiestmoon said:
@depinhom said:

@captain_batman_ftw: I'm not so sure. He could easily keep his distance and use his firepower. The suit was strong enough to knock around Superman - it won't have an issue with Logan.

His mech suit managed to survive a direct punch to the face by superman which was strong enough to create a full shockwave, so he survived more than being thrown through walls of concrete at over 100mph. I can tell superman wasn't holding back there since all of his punches in MoS created shockwaves.

What are you talking about? You should watch the scene again or read my paragraph again. I own the ultimate edition and re-watched this scene dozens of times already. After smashing batman through a building and throwing him down on the rooftop he stated "If I wanted it you'll be dead already". The fight eventually ended up inside the GCPD building and in the bathroom where he leaped to do a ground pound on batman which involved a shockwave. Batman was hit in the face then was thrown meters away by the shockwave. Seeing that all his hits in MoS were shockwaves it obviously that put good effort in that ground pound. Superman was not holding back on the ground pound which makes sense, since earlier in the film it was told to him that words don't do anything to batman but only fists(check out Clark Kent in Gotham scene). Superman tried talking to batman earlier in this fight but since he's not getting through to him, it's reasonable that he knew the only way to get through him is with violence.

So you're assuming that Superman was not holding back and couldn't kill Bruce even though he was trying to? Because of a shockwave? Or maybe Snyder thinks shockwaves look cool so he added one in? I could even believe that Superman was hitting him harder then before but he certainly wasn't trying to kill him, if he was Bruce would of been killed in a second. Compare how hard Superman and Zod were hitting one another in MOS, that's what Superman's hits look like when he's trying to kill.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By HelixFlameYT

@doofasa said:
@helixflameyt said:

Batman seems to outclass him in every category except durability. I think he should win by KO.

What about damage output, speed, strength (excluding the Mech Suite), healing factor etc?

Batman has a simple but very effective style. It's direct and relies on his armor tanking hits to allow him to land a knockout or killing blow. Unfortunately the moment he does this against Wolverine his armor isn't going to stop his claws (adamantium ones at least).

Wolverine has a simple but very effective style. It's direct and relies on his healing factor and durability tanking hits to allow him to land a knockout or killing blow. Fortunately for him, Batman does not have the damage out put to keep him down.

Loading Video...

This compared to Batman in fighting speed is nowhere close. Also in terms of strength you can see Batman pulling a crate probably at least 150-200 pounds with one hand and making it fly across the room. And if we look at durability we can see a military grade weapon being fired at Bats and just bouncing off his armour. Where as in X-2 Wolverine got knocked out for like 2 minutes from a standard police hand gun.

Loading Video...

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa said:
@dottiestmoon said:
@doofasa said:
@dottiestmoon said:
@depinhom said:

So you're assuming that Superman was not holding back and couldn't kill Bruce even though he was trying to? Because of a shockwave? Or maybe Snyder thinks shockwaves look cool so he added one in? I could even believe that Superman was hitting him harder then before but he certainly wasn't trying to kill him, if he was Bruce would of been killed in a second. Compare how hard Superman and Zod were hitting one another in MOS, that's what Superman's hits look like when he's trying to kill.

It's been hinted earlier in the film. That ground pound was defiantly was not much hold back there. The mech suit was designed to take blows from superman. The shockwave superman created defiantly proves effort if not entire strength. In MoS superman wasn't exactly trying to kill.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Wolverine wins

2. Wolverine stomps

3. Wolverine wins/stomps

Avatar image for goodguytoastandstill
GoodGuyToAStandStill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. Fox Wolverine is overall pretty weak even by movie standards of his own.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By GIliad_

Logan

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman realizes that Wolverine can bleed, as well as un-bleed. And then proceeds to die a horrible death, every round.

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By CelestialKnight

I feel so sorry for Batfleck here. Horrible mismatches..

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

wolverine as of now

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I will actually pick Batman here

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, he will just tear batman apart

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine all rounds. Round 1 could be a good fight though.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa said:
@helixflameyt said:

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 could go either way I guess. Wolverine takes rounds 2 and 3 though, and with ease.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#68  Edited By TheVivas

Batman isn't winning. Well he might round 1.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman

2. Wolverine stomps

3. Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Logan takes 5/10

Round 2: Logan

Round 3: Batman

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan, all rounds

JBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman gets diced hard.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all rounds

Fox Wolverine loses consciousness for like 2 minutes after he is his by just a bullet.

No Caption Provided

I don't think Batman will have any troubles KO'ing him with an explosive and then tying him up ending the fight. He will only have some troubles in Round 2, but I think he should still win the majority there, the rest is a stomp.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine without any effort all rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine wins all.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By HeroUp2112

Rnd 1: Batman

Rnd 2: Wolverine eviscerates Batman.

Rnd 3: Hmmmnnn. I THINK Wolverine MIGHT get to Batman eventually...though Batman might just step on him and keep him there if he can...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman

2. Wolverine stomps

3. Batman

This. Wolverine gets wanked a lot, he got taken down by a random cop ffs.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how people ignore all the times Logan walked through bullets like nothing, and keep pointing to his worst low end feat.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By renamed040924

What's with this idea that Wolverine doesn't do well against skilled opponents? He won both those fights with Mystique and Deathstrike.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with this idea that Wolverine doesn't do well against skilled opponents? He won both those fights with Mystique and Deathstrike.

He didn't actually beat them in fights though, at least not because of skill. Mystique beat him, left and then tried to trick him but didn't know about his senses. Lady Deathstrike had him beat as well and he has to resort to pumping her with adamantium.

OT: He guts Bruce all rounds

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't fair with wolverines healing ability. And I don't think bats could KO Logan.

batfleck Gets gutted.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all rounds

Fox Wolverine loses consciousness for like 2 minutes after he is his by just a bullet.

No Caption Provided

I don't think Batman will have any troubles KO'ing him with an explosive and then tying him up ending the fight. He will only have some troubles in Round 2, but I think he should still win the majority there, the rest is a stomp.

stop

No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine all rounds, though it is might be possible to make a case for Batman taking round 1.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By renamed040924

@uugieboogie: They were both more agile than him, and Lady Deathstrike seemed to be vastly stronger as well, yet even though that allowed them to land more hits, Logan was still at least on par with them as far as martial arts go. They were faster, and he was tougher. They landed a greater quantity of hits, but his hits were all superior quality. You have to understand that is Logan's fighting style, he doesn't land a great number of hits, but whenever he does, they are critical strikes. Then, he was able to finish it by outsmarting them both, proving his cunning. They made mistakes, it's as simple as that, Logan beat them fair and square. Neither of them had him "beat" as you say, rather they took momentary advantages which Logan was able to reverse and use to win the fights.

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By King_Nomarch

Batman might take round one but the last two goes to Logan.

PlaceHolder889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By PlaceHolder889

Wolverine stomps all rounds.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: They were both more agile than him, and Lady Deathstrike seemed to be vastly stronger as well, yet even though that allowed them to land more hits, Logan was still at least on par with them as far as martial arts go. They were faster, and he was tougher. They landed a greater quantity of hits, but his hits were all superior quality. You have to understand that is Logan's fighting style, he doesn't land a great number of hits, but whenever he does, they are critical strikes. Then, he was able to finish it by outsmarting them both, proving his cunning. They made mistakes, it's as simple as that, Logan beat them fair and square. Neither of them had him "beat" as you say, rather they took momentary advantages which Logan was able to reverse and use to win the fights.

Logan wasn't really on par with them in terms of martial skill. The thing that saved him in both fights were his claws and his healing factor. He ONLY stabbed mystique because she had her guard down and tried to trick him by pretending to be Storm. She didn't know about his enhanced senses or that he could tell it wasn't her. When she was actually attacking she was dominating him the entire time.

Loading Video...

Logan was only able to reverse his situation with Lady Deathstrike is because of his healing factor, not his skill. She already had him sliced multiple times before he landed a single hit on her. Logan would've been dead in that first 15 seconds on their fight and was able to come back because of his healing factor, not his skill.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Batman.

Round 2 & 3: Wolverine.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think bats can beat bone -claw wolverine .. atleast i hope he can

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman every round

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. Wolverine cuts him into bat-pieces

Red_Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Red_Himura

Assuming batman came in throwing some batarangs and wolverine made it obvious he can heal and to stop trying, batman in bvs is very likely to go for straight kill moves. Nothing to stop batman from shooting a grapple hook through wolverine and swinging him around. The claws dont make wolverine good enough to tag batman if batman is way superior h2h.

R1. Batman

R2. Very close, idk if batman keeps any magnetic tools on belt, but getting not killed is what this guy does best, his reactions in bvs against doomsday show how well he can stay out of harms way, wolverine just takes whatever, but he can be tied up and subdued. Batman has to just not get stabbed.

R3. This is dumb.. logan def wins this. Adamantium could honestly cut through anything batman has, and he’s a slower target. This is meant to reduce dmg from superman while leading him to a place..basically a prep device. He’d be too slow to keep up with logan, but if he does hit him a few times, or out fights him..maybe a tiny chance, but logan has the better odds

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 mabey Batman

Rounds 2 & 3 go to Wolverine

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Joker567892

Wolverine all rounds.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Man Logan would kill this fool, let alone prime Logan.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 anthp2000  Moderator

DCEU Bruce vs 616 Wolverine is closer than this.