Cable with ease

Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cry Caine

Deadpool is a better fighter than Cable..it always has been.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FinalStar86
@Cry Caine said:
" Deadpool is a better fighter than Cable..it always has been. "
Not really, both have been average but Cable was able to knock Luke Cage on his ass in a fist fight, DP would get one shotted
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cry Caine
@FinalStar86 said:

" @Cry Caine said:

Not really, both have been average but Cable was able to knock Luke Cage on his ass in a fist fight, DP would get one shotted "
Deadpool's showings in comics are beyond what Cable has done.Deadpool is elite, Cable is average.Being able to knock out Luke Cage is a mediocre feat.Why you think Deadpool would get one shotted doesn't make sense to me though. If i'm not mistaken, they've already fought briefly and there was no one shot.In fact I've rarely seen Deadpool knocked out at all even against the Hulk.
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By mavfan626

Yeah Deadpool can take a hit. None of these knocked him out.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86
@Cry Caine said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @Cry Caine said:

Not really, both have been average but Cable was able to knock Luke Cage on his ass in a fist fight, DP would get one shotted "
Deadpool's showings in comics are beyond what Cable has done.Deadpool is elite, Cable is average.Being able to knock out Luke Cage is a mediocre feat.Why you think Deadpool would get one shotted doesn't make sense to me though. If i'm not mistaken, they've already fought briefly and there was no one shot.In fact I've rarely seen Deadpool knocked out at all even against the Hulk. "
It's impressive because Luke Cage has superhuman durability, Deadpool doesn't.  And what fighting ability would that be? Getting his ass kicked by the Cat ? Even Captain America was kicking Deadpool's ass until Cap was off guard and Wade kicked him in the nuts

Deadpool is a mediocre fighter, even though Cable isn't the best either, he still hits a hell of alot harder then Wade does
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cry Caine
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Cry Caine said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @Cry Caine said:

Deadpool's showings in comics are beyond what Cable has done.Deadpool is elite, Cable is average.Being able to knock out Luke Cage is a mediocre feat.Why you think Deadpool would get one shotted doesn't make sense to me though. If i'm not mistaken, they've already fought briefly and there was no one shot.In fact I've rarely seen Deadpool knocked out at all even against the Hulk. "
It's impressive because Luke Cage has superhuman durability, Deadpool doesn't.  And what fighting ability would that be? Getting his ass kicked by the Cat ? Even Captain America was kicking Deadpool's ass until Cap was off guard and Wade kicked him in the nuts  Deadpool is a mediocre fighter, even though Cable isn't the best either, he still hits a hell of alot harder then Wade does "
It's mediocre though because Luke Cage isn't a good fighter.In comics, fighitng skill almost always outweighs physical ability.In fact most street levelers wouldn't win fights if not for that fact because they all have superhuman characters in their rouge galleries. I think you are underestimating Deadpool he has shown to be skillful since day one. He's fought well against Wolverine, He fought the Thunderbolts and just about beat them, I've seen him fight Black Knight and Bloodwraith with swords only and hold his own and those are two of the best swordsman in the Marvel U. I've seen him easily beat Bullseye and Shatterstar, and so on and so on. You mention him getting his ass kicked by the Cat but the Cat is also elite.That doesn't make Deadpool look any worse.It's expected that someone who defeated Iron Fist would do the same to Deadpool. I don't recall Cap kicking Deadpool's ass but that's the same thing as the Cat thing.Cable couldn't and shouldn't be able to beat him either so I don't see where that's relevant. If my memory serves me correctly, Deadpool low blowing Cap had nothing to do with a fight it was a random occurrence. Cable doesn't really have any comparable showings to Deadpool. He has been fighting well against the most elite fighters in the Marvel Universe since he first appeared. Cable hitting harder than Deadpool doesn't mean he will KO Deadpool. Very few people of Cable's strength level have KO'd Deadpool. There's also the fact that he would have to guard himself because his strength and durability aren't equals and Deadpool is more likely to knock Cable out being more skilled and having slightly superhuman strength himself.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By dane

"Even Captain America"?

Captain America is a star-spangled bamf sir.

In other news, taking a hit from the Hulk? Cable has done that too guys :o

Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cry Caine
@Dane said:
I don't know about anyone else but I for sure never suggested he did. I was using the Hulk to say Deadpool isn't easy to knock out as suggested.Now if Cable KO'd the Hulk with a bunch, then we got something.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By spidey 15

Deadpool is not an elite fighter. lol
Deadpool beating wolverine it was due to prep in one of their fights and in the other one wolverine's healing wasn't 100%
Cable has the edge here imo.
=]

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dane
@Cry Caine said:
" @Dane said:
I don't know about anyone else but I for sure never suggested he did. I was using the Hulk to say Deadpool isn't easy to knock out as suggested.Now if Cable KO'd the Hulk with a bunch, then we got something. "
lol, no. Cable was never strong enough to beat Hulk with his bare hands. He used telekinesis and telepathy to win that one iirc. But he did take a few hits without any visible damage.
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cry Caine
@spidey 15 said:
" Deadpool is not an elite fighter. lol Deadpool beating wolverine it was due to prep in one of their fights and in the other one wolverine's healing wasn't 100% Cable has the edge here imo. =] "
How isn't Deadpool an elite fighter?  
Also I'm pretty sure I said Deadpool "fought well" against Wolverine not beat.I know he has beaten him, but that's not what I said. 
And why does Cable have the edge, what has he ever done to make him remotely on Deadpool's level.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FinalStar86
@Cry Caine said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Cry Caine said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @Cry Caine said:

It's impressive because Luke Cage has superhuman durability, Deadpool doesn't.  And what fighting ability would that be? Getting his ass kicked by the Cat ? Even Captain America was kicking Deadpool's ass until Cap was off guard and Wade kicked him in the nuts  Deadpool is a mediocre fighter, even though Cable isn't the best either, he still hits a hell of alot harder then Wade does "
It's mediocre though because Luke Cage isn't a good fighter.In comics, fighitng skill almost always outweighs physical ability.In fact most street levelers wouldn't win fights if not for that fact because they all have superhuman characters in their rouge galleries. I think you are underestimating Deadpool he has shown to be skillful since day one. He's fought well against Wolverine, He fought the Thunderbolts and just about beat them, I've seen him fight Black Knight and Bloodwraith with swords only and hold his own and those are two of the best swordsman in the Marvel U. I've seen him easily beat Bullseye and Shatterstar, and so on and so on. You mention him getting his ass kicked by the Cat but the Cat is also elite.That doesn't make Deadpool look any worse.It's expected that someone who defeated Iron Fist would do the same to Deadpool. I don't recall Cap kicking Deadpool's ass but that's the same thing as the Cat thing.Cable couldn't and shouldn't be able to beat him either so I don't see where that's relevant. If my memory serves me correctly, Deadpool low blowing Cap had nothing to do with a fight it was a random occurrence. Cable doesn't really have any comparable showings to Deadpool. He has been fighting well against the most elite fighters in the Marvel Universe since he first appeared. Cable hitting harder than Deadpool doesn't mean he will KO Deadpool. Very few people of Cable's strength level have KO'd Deadpool. There's also the fact that he would have to guard himself because his strength and durability aren't equals and Deadpool is more likely to knock Cable out being more skilled and having slightly superhuman strength himself. "
I haven't underestimated anyone, Deadpool is and always will be a mediocre fighter. Shatterstar and Bullseye are both mediocre fighters.  He fought the Thunderbolts with Taskmaster and Headsman ended up beheading him and he was only saved by Black Widow sewing his head back on.  The only credible fighters you named were Wolverine and Iron Fist, when he fought Wolverine he had a piano dropped on him and his healing factor was nerfed, when he fought Iron Fist he was getting tooled until they all ran after Weasel.  In the first Deadpool volume a mind controlled Cap was manhandling him and ended up snapping out of his mind control when DP kicked him in the jewels.  

F*ck the Cat, beating Iron Fist was like his only credible feat, and he even admitted after beating Wade that he would probably lose if they fought again,  Cable doesn't have many good hand to hand showings because he is an average fighter.  So is Deadpool. I'll put my money on the guy that has some level of superhuman strenght

Also why do people act like taking a hit from the Hulk is a big feat? Almost every street level character has taken a shot from him.  It's PIS to the max
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FinalStar86
@Cry Caine said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" Deadpool is not an elite fighter. lol Deadpool beating wolverine it was due to prep in one of their fights and in the other one wolverine's healing wasn't 100% Cable has the edge here imo. =] "
How isn't Deadpool an elite fighter?  Also I'm pretty sure I said Deadpool "fought well" against Wolverine not beat.I know he has beaten him, but that's not what I said. And why does Cable have the edge, what has he ever done to make him remotely on Deadpool's level. "
Because he's never shown himself to be an elite fighter, he is mediocre at the best.  He fought well against Wolverine because of circumstances.  Cable has the edge because even though both are mediocre fights Cable has some dgree of superhuman strenght
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dane
@FinalStar86: Actually, Deadpool has superhuman strength too. 2 tons iirc.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spidey 15
@Dane said:
" @FinalStar86: Actually, Deadpool has superhuman strength too. 2 tons iirc. "
I don't think is actually true. Does he ever shown that, i don't think so. I think he is at peak levels. If i am wrong correct me please.
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@Cry Caine said:
" @spidey 15 said:
How isn't Deadpool an elite fighter?  Also I'm pretty sure I said Deadpool "fought well" against Wolverine not beat.I know he has beaten him, but that's not what I said. And why does Cable have the edge, what has he ever done to make him remotely on Deadpool's level. "
I don't remember my self saying that you said deadpool beaten logan, i just said that the only times that i recall deadpool beating logan it was when he had prep( he doesn't have here) and when wolverine's healing wasn't 100% and he used his sowrds to beat him( he doesn't have here).
Also giving trouble to logan isn't such a huge feat anyway. BP, iron fist, daredevil, elektra, all og them were able to do it. Logan rarely uses his skills when he fights.
Cable has the edge because he actually has a good degree of skills but he also has superhuman strength and durability and he actually  tries to fight serious.
=]
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FinalStar86
@Dane said:
Where? Where was it ever stated once that Deadpool had any superhuman strength at all?
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cry Caine
@Dane said:
lol, no. Cable was never strong enough to beat Hulk with his bare hands. 
I'm aware of that.That's why I said it.  

@FinalStar86 said:
I haven't underestimated anyone, Deadpool is and always will be a mediocre fighter. Shatterstar and Bullseye are both mediocre fighters.  He fought the Thunderbolts with Taskmaster and Headsman ended up beheading him and he was only saved by Black Widow sewing his head back on.  The only credible fighters you named were Wolverine and Iron Fist, when he fought Wolverine he had a piano dropped on him and his healing factor was nerfed, when he fought Iron Fist he was getting tooled until they all ran after Weasel.  In the first Deadpool volume a mind controlled Cap was manhandling him and ended up snapping out of his mind control when DP kicked him in the jewels.    F*ck the Cat, beating Iron Fist was like his only credible feat, and he even admitted after beating Wade that he would probably lose if they fought again,  Cable doesn't have many good hand to hand showings because he is an average fighter.  So is Deadpool. I'll put my money on the guy that has some level of superhuman strenght  Also why do people act like taking a hit from the Hulk is a big feat? Almost every street level character has taken a shot from him.  It's PIS to the max "
You're downplaying the characters Deadpool has fought to make him look worse.Shatterstar and Bullseye are not mediocre.I think you are misusing the word.You're downplaying the Thunderbolts fight too.He fought well. What happened at the end doesn't matter because I was never saying he DID beat them. When you talk about Wolverine you point out flaws in one fight instead of just considering the fact that Deadpool has shown to be skillful in their fights and has shown he can compete with him. Whatever happened between Deadpool and Cap is of no significance.You can't say someone isn't elite for showings against the best of the best. Daredevil couldn't beat Cap,Wolverine has trouble beating Cap,Black Panther has never straight out beat Cap in a serious fight. Are they not elite either? The Cat doesn't have very many feats because he's not a character that Marvel uses alot and although beating Iron Fist is one of his only credible showings there has been nothing shown for him to contradict it either. Why Cable doesn't have any credible showings is irrelevant.The fact is he doesn't and Deadpool is better.Almost every street leveler has not taken a hit from the Hulk, In fact I can say for sure he almost killed Daredevil. So what other street levelers did this?
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cry Caine
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Dane said:
Where? Where was it ever stated once that Deadpool had any superhuman strength at all? "
Try the Marvel Handbook.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dane

um how about Cable and Deadpool where he snaps a guys neck with 1 finger and his thumb and it's stated on panel only someone with superhuman strength could possibly do it? that work for you?

I'll get scans.

Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cry Caine
@spidey 15 said:

" @Cry Caine said:

" @spidey 15 said:
I don't remember my self saying that you said deadpool beaten logan, i just said that the only times that i recall deadpool beating logan it was when he had prep( he doesn't have here) and when wolverine's healing wasn't 100% and he used his sowrds to beat him( he doesn't have here). Also giving trouble to logan isn't such a huge feat anyway. BP, iron fist, daredevil, elektra, all og them were able to do it. Logan rarely uses his skills when he fights. Cable has the edge because he actually has a good degree of skills but he also has superhuman strength and durability and he actually  tries to fight serious. =] "
You didn't have to.You mentioned Deadpool beating him.Naturally I assumed it was in reference to what I said about Wolverine.You don't have to beat someone to show skill.
Deadpool has fought Wolverine plenty of times without prep.He's held his own every time. 
Also you say that it's not a huge feat to do so and then name the some of the best fighters in the Marvel U as the people who have done the same.Doesn't that pretty much prove my point? 
Cable doesn't have any skills that put him in Deadpool's range of skill.Deadpool is a better shooter, a better swordfighter, a better grappler, he has better agility and dodging ability and he's the better hand to hand combatant and he has the feats to back it up.Cable has nothing.I haven't heard one credible feat mentioned yet.
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cry Caine
@spidey 15 said:
" @Dane said:
I don't think is actually true. Does he ever shown that, i don't think so. I think he is at peak levels. If i am wrong correct me please. =] "
You know you only have to lift 800lbs to be considered superhuman right?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FinalStar86
@Cry Caine said:
" @Dane said:
lol, no. Cable was never strong enough to beat Hulk with his bare hands. 
I'm aware of that.That's why I said it.  

@FinalStar86 said:
I haven't underestimated anyone, Deadpool is and always will be a mediocre fighter. Shatterstar and Bullseye are both mediocre fighters.  He fought the Thunderbolts with Taskmaster and Headsman ended up beheading him and he was only saved by Black Widow sewing his head back on.  The only credible fighters you named were Wolverine and Iron Fist, when he fought Wolverine he had a piano dropped on him and his healing factor was nerfed, when he fought Iron Fist he was getting tooled until they all ran after Weasel.  In the first Deadpool volume a mind controlled Cap was manhandling him and ended up snapping out of his mind control when DP kicked him in the jewels.    F*ck the Cat, beating Iron Fist was like his only credible feat, and he even admitted after beating Wade that he would probably lose if they fought again,  Cable doesn't have many good hand to hand showings because he is an average fighter.  So is Deadpool. I'll put my money on the guy that has some level of superhuman strenght  Also why do people act like taking a hit from the Hulk is a big feat? Almost every street level character has taken a shot from him.  It's PIS to the max "
You're downplaying the characters Deadpool has fought to make him look worse.Shatterstar and Bullseye are not mediocre.I think you are misusing the word.You're downplaying the Thunderbolts fight too.He fought well. What happened at the end doesn't matter because I was never saying he DID beat them. When you talk about Wolverine you point out flaws in one fight instead of just considering the fact that Deadpool has shown to be skillful in their fights and has shown he can compete with him. Whatever happened between Deadpool and Cap is of no significance.You can't say someone isn't elite for showings against the best of the best. Daredevil couldn't beat Cap,Wolverine has trouble beating Cap,Black Panther has never straight out beat Cap in a serious fight. Are they not elite either? The Cat doesn't have very many feats because he's not a character that Marvel uses alot and although beating Iron Fist is one of his only credible showings there has been nothing shown for him to contradict it either. Why Cable doesn't have any credible showings is irrelevant.The fact is he doesn't and Deadpool is better.Almost every street leveler has not taken a hit from the Hulk, In fact I can say for sure he almost killed Daredevil. So what other street levelers did this? "
I'm not downplaying anyone, Shatterstar and Bullseye are mediocre fighters, in the Bullseye Punisher crossover Frank could of killed Bullseye by choking him to death if that kid with the bazooka didn't threaten him.  Again not downplaying anything, Taskmaster was with him and Deeadpool still got his head lobbed off.  Even against mediocre fighters like Headsmen Deadpool still needs someone to bust his @$$ out of the fire.  
\
Actually its of great significance, one of the few times Wade fights an elite h2h fighter he gets manhandled and resorts to a cheap tactic like kicking him in the balls.  
Daredevil actually KO'd Cap in his own series when Beast Black Widow and Herc were all there helping him.  Daredevil can;t beat Cap but everytime they fight he gives him a good fight which is something Deadpool could never do.  Same goes for Black Panther and Wolverine, they can hang with Cap because they have the skills to do so, Deadpool not so much.

See that's your problem, for one I'm not trying to pass Cable off as a credible fighter, and second you try to pass Deadpool off as a credible fighter because he fights other mediocre fighters then gets manhandled by the credible fighters.  Neither of them are exceptional fighters.  

Daredevil took  a hit from Thor once also, Punisher took a few hits from Ulik the troll, Wolverine has been hit by Hulk and Wendigo, street level characters get hit by characters with superhuman strenght all the time but get knocked out when fighting other regular strenght characters.  Its PIS, simple
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FinalStar86
@Cry Caine said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Dane said:
I don't think is actually true. Does he ever shown that, i don't think so. I think he is at peak levels. If i am wrong correct me please. =] "
You know you only have to lift 800lbs to be considered superhuman right? "
That's enhanced, you have to lift at least 1 ton to be superhuman

@Dane said:
" um how about Cable and Deadpool where he snaps a guys neck with 1 finger and his thumb and it's stated on panel only someone with superhuman strength could possibly do it? that work for you?  I'll get scans. "

I'm not about to base Deadpool's strenght off what some coroner has to say of an off panel feat
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dane

Here we go sunshines, note the dialog.

No Caption Provided

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spidey 15
@Cry Caine: I already mentioned the reason why deapool held his own against him. Wolverine just doesn't use his skills. Wolverine is pretty much more skilled than DD or iron fist and yet the beaten him for the reason i stated. Also spidey held his own against logan and he spidey is not even a good fighter. So yes, beating wolverine doesn't mean much and if i recall correctly deadpool had weapons when he fought him, he doesn't have here.
Being better shooter, or sword fighter is irrelevant since here since deadpool doesn't have his weapons. Having better agility ot being better dodger is a good advantage but not as good as you think. Spidey is a lot faster and more agile than many of hs opponets and he was stll tagged by them. No one is untouchable. Neither i have ever seens a feat from deadpool that actually shows his skills. Most of the time he use his weapons when he faces his opponets.
=]
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cry Caine
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Cry Caine said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Dane said:

Enhanced isn't even a real level....They were done with that after Marvel Handbook,Master Edition.The latest ratings say "800lbs-25tons is Superhuman".
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By spidey 15
@Cry Caine said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Dane said:
It consider enhanced, not super human. Enhanced is a level below super human. Cap is able to lift 800lbs too IIRC and he is not super human. 
=]
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FinalStar86
@Cry Caine: I'm pretty sure those are outdated otherwise Cap would be considered a superhuman
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dane
@FinalStar86: ok champ. If on panel dialog isn't good enough for you.

No Caption Provided

How's physically overpowering Moonstone?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hellos

@FinalStar86 said:

"It's impressive because Luke Cage has superhuman durability, Deadpool doesn't.  And what fighting ability would that be? Getting his ass kicked by the Cat ? Even Captain America was kicking Deadpool's ass until Cap was off guard and Wade kicked him in the nuts  Deadpool is a mediocre fighter, even though Cable isn't the best either, he still hits a hell of alot harder then Wade does "

He's seemed fine going head to head with Cable for years now. The only time I saw Cable one shotting him was with TK brain exploding, not his fist.
They went H2H in Cable & Deadpool #4 and Wade lasted a hell of a lot longer than one shot and got plenty of his own, along with both unloading on eachother ending with Wade stabbing him with his sword and letting the Virus do the rest of the work.   

His fights with Cat? Both short ones at that, playing to the Cat's intelligence to not have a prolongued fight with someone with a healing factor. 
First: Cat blocking hits from Deadpool's sword, elbowing him in the throat some how Rupturing his Trachea which has Deadpool grabbing his throat for the Cat to pin him with DP's sword to the floor. Calling him a formidable opponent and making claims that he was finding it unlikely to survive their next encounter. 
Second: More trading blows with the Cat throwing Deadpool through a wall who takes a hostage leading to a short team up before the X Men own the Cat I believe. 

Nothing Mediocre about Deadpool or the Cat's h2h ability, they both could mop the floor with any Martial Artist in reality, certainly not fiction but none the less they are impressive especially Deadpool for letting himself take as many hits as he does while joking around in said fights. 
Deadpool has taken Cables hit's before and didn't get an insta KO, along with much stronger characters. 

That being said I'll go with Cable, but certainly not in any stomp.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spidey 15
@Cry Caine said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Cry Caine said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Dane said:

Enhanced isn't even a real level....They were done with that after Marvel Handbook,Master Edition.The latest ratings say "800lbs-25tons is Superhuman". "
IIRC during civil war cap has been said that he is enhanced human i think. And he is as strong as DP.
=]
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dane
@spidey 15: Captain America is not as strong as Deadpool.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By spidey 15
@Dane: I'm pretty sure he can lift 800 lbs.
=]
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FinalStar86
@Dane:  Gambler already showed me both instances and the Moonstone fight is major PIS. 

@Hellos:  Fair enough, you made some good points but the comparison to real life martial artist isn't helping though
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By dane
@spidey 15: Captain America, yes. But that isn't as much as Deadpool.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@Dane: Ok then. But how much exactly can Cable lift?
=]
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cry Caine
@spidey 15 said:
" @Cry Caine: I already mentioned the reason why deapool held his own against him. Wolverine just doesn't use his skills. Wolverine is pretty much more skilled than DD or iron fist and yet the beaten him for the reason i stated. Also spidey held his own against logan and he spidey is not even a good fighter. So yes, beating wolverine doesn't mean much and if i recall correctly deadpool had weapons when he fought him, he doesn't have here. Being better shooter, or sword fighter is irrelevant since here since deadpool doesn't have his weapons. Having better agility ot being better dodger is a good advantage but not as good as you think. Spidey is a lot faster and more agile than many of hs opponets and he was stll tagged by them. No one is untouchable. Neither i have ever seens a feat from deadpool that actually shows his skills. Most of the time he use his weapons when he faces his opponets. =] "
Wolverine does use his skills.He doesn't in every single showing but that doesn't mean he didn't against Deadpool.If this was a one time thing you could say it's attributed to Wolverine not using his skills but in actuality when they've fought like six times you can't convince me that in none of those fights did Wolverine use his skills. He used his skills when he fought Shang Chi, Captain America,Black Panther,etc. He didn't lose to DD or Iron Fist because of him not using skill in fact he's never even lost to Daredevil and Daredevil only fights well against him because of his own abilities not because of Wolverine not using his skills.Their fights don't even last long enough for their to be a proper assesment of what would happen in a real fight between the two. I didn't see the fight where he supposedly lost to Iron Fist but It probably had something to do with his Chi. 

Bringing up Spider-Man to make Wolverine look bad is ridiculous.Wolverine should get curbstomped by Spider-Man every time and it has nothing to do with fighting skill. I wasn't naming Deadpool's shooting and sword fighting ability for this fight. I was saying it because he is more skilled than Cable overall. Cable isn't on Deadpool's level in any area at all. So how does he have an edge? For someone named Spidey15 you sure do try to make Spider-Man look bad to make your case stronger. Spider-Man gets tagged because otherwise his fights would suck.He's way faster than half the people he fights and with Spider- Sense he shouldn't get touched at all. It's bad writing it has nothing to do with Spider-Man's skill or abilities. Deadpool doesn't always use weapons when he fights. He's beaten Domino,Taskmaster,and Batroc with his bare hands.Also because he used weapons doesn't make him unskilled hand to hand. That would be like saying the Punisher is unskilled because he used weapons all the time. Even Marvel wouldn't agree with that.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By dane
@spidey 15: Cable can lift 10 tons with his techno-organic arm. Athletic Human strength with his normal arm.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hellos
@FinalStar86 said:

"@Hellos:  Fair enough, you made some good points but the comparison to real life martial artist isn't helping though "

It likely doesn't help since a majority of any interesting martial artist in comics are leagues better than anyone in reality, but I was just pointing out the mediocre sticker just seem right because of that.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FinalStar86
@Cry Caine said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @Cry Caine: I already mentioned the reason why deapool held his own against him. Wolverine just doesn't use his skills. Wolverine is pretty much more skilled than DD or iron fist and yet the beaten him for the reason i stated. Also spidey held his own against logan and he spidey is not even a good fighter. So yes, beating wolverine doesn't mean much and if i recall correctly deadpool had weapons when he fought him, he doesn't have here. Being better shooter, or sword fighter is irrelevant since here since deadpool doesn't have his weapons. Having better agility ot being better dodger is a good advantage but not as good as you think. Spidey is a lot faster and more agile than many of hs opponets and he was stll tagged by them. No one is untouchable. Neither i have ever seens a feat from deadpool that actually shows his skills. Most of the time he use his weapons when he faces his opponets. =] "
Wolverine does use his skills.He doesn't in every single showing but that doesn't mean he didn't against Deadpool.If this was a one time thing you could say it's attributed to Wolverine not using his skills but in actuality when they've fought like six times you can't convince me that in none of those fights did Wolverine use his skills. He used his skills when he fought Shang Chi, Captain America,Black Panther,etc. He didn't lose to DD or Iron Fist because of him not using skill in fact he's never even lost to Daredevil and Daredevil only fights well against him because of his own abilities not because of Wolverine not using his skills.Their fights don't even last long enough for their to be a proper assesment of what would happen in a real fight between the two. I didn't see the fight where he supposedly lost to Iron Fist but It probably had something to do with his Chi.  Bringing up Spider-Man to make Wolverine look bad is ridiculous.Wolverine should get curbstomped by Spider-Man every time and it has nothing to do with fighting skill. I wasn't naming Deadpool's shooting and sword fighting ability for this fight. I was saying it because he is more skilled than Cable overall. Cable isn't on Deadpool's level in any area at all. So how does he have an edge? For someone named Spidey15 you sure do try to make Spider-Man look bad to make your case stronger. Spider-Man gets tagged because otherwise his fights would suck.He's way faster than half the people he fights and with Spider- Sense he shouldn't get touched at all. It's bad writing it has nothing to do with Spider-Man's skill or abilities. Deadpool doesn't always use weapons when he fights. He's beaten Domino,Taskmaster,and Batroc with his bare hands.Also because he used weapons doesn't make him unskilled hand to hand. That would be like saying the Punisher is unskilled because he used weapons all the time. Even Marvel wouldn't agree with that. "
And yet, Wolverine has won most of their fights and has had several chances of killing Parker, Parker loses to regular humans because he;s both incompetent and has no fighting skill. 

I have no idea what you think this, neither have shown to be a better fighter then the other but Cable cleary has an advantage in physical stats from harming both Luke Cage and Apocalypse with punches before.  

Deadpool beats Taskmaster because the Marvel writers make him out to be a joke, in Agent X Nijo Minamiyori beat the crap out of him after 4 days of training then he got his jaw broken by fighting a bunch of no name mercenaries and thugs.

Punisher actually has some decent h2h feats and is a better fighter then Wade is
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44  Edited By Wyldsong

Didn't DP beat Taskmaster while manacled as well if memory serves?

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By FinalStar86
@Hellos said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

"@Hellos:  Fair enough, you made some good points but the comparison to real life martial artist isn't helping though "

It likely doesn't help since a majority of any interesting martial artist in comics are leagues better than anyone in reality, but I was just pointing out the mediocre sticker just seem right because of that. "
I mean for comic standards
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cry Caine
@FinalStar86 said:
And yet, Wolverine has won most of their fights and has had several chances of killing Parker
That doesn't have anything to do with my point.In fact it helps it.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FinalStar86
@Cry Caine said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
And yet, Wolverine has won most of their fights and has had several chances of killing Parker
That doesn't have anything to do with my point.In fact it helps it. "
You're saying that Spidey should curbstomp Wolverine yet he never has, because he is incapable of doing so
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cry Caine
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Cry Caine: I'm pretty sure those are outdated otherwise Cap would be considered a superhuman "
How can they be outdated when they are still used in the 2010 handbook?  

@FinalStar86 said:
I'm not downplaying anyone, Shatterstar and Bullseye are mediocre fighters, in the Bullseye Punisher crossover Frank could of killed Bullseye by choking him to death if that kid with the bazooka didn't threaten him.  Again not downplaying anything, Taskmaster was with him and Deeadpool still got his head lobbed off.  Even against mediocre fighters like Headsmen Deadpool still needs someone to bust his @$$ out of the fire.   \ Actually its of great significance, one of the few times Wade fights an elite h2h fighter he gets manhandled and resorts to a cheap tactic like kicking him in the balls.   Daredevil actually KO'd Cap in his own series when Beast Black Widow and Herc were all there helping him.  Daredevil can;t beat Cap but everytime they fight he gives him a good fight which is something Deadpool could never do.  Same goes for Black Panther and Wolverine, they can hang with Cap because they have the skills to do so, Deadpool not so much.  See that's your problem, for one I'm not trying to pass Cable off as a credible fighter, and second you try to pass Deadpool off as a credible fighter because he fights other mediocre fighters then gets manhandled by the credible fighters.  Neither of them are exceptional fighters.    Daredevil took  a hit from Thor once also, Punisher took a few hits from Ulik the troll, Wolverine has been hit by Hulk and Wendigo, street level characters get hit by characters with superhuman strenght all the time but get knocked out when fighting other regular strenght characters.  Its PIS, simple "
You are downplaying them and you continue to do so.Saying someone isn't a good fighter by naming the lowest showings you can find doesn't make you right.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By spidey 15
@Dane said:
" @spidey 15: Cable can lift 10 tons with his techno-organic arm. Athletic Human strength with his normal arm. "
Ok thanks.
=]
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cry Caine
@FinalStar86 said:
 because he is incapable of doing so "
That's not true.You know their abilities.Just because someone doesn't do something doesn't mean they are incapable.