Current Jin Mori Runs my DBZ Gauntlet

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

R1) SP Cell

R2) Broly Movie 10

R3) Super Janemba

R4) Anime Buuhan

R5) Super Vegito

No Rest No knowledge Morals ON Win by all means

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears DBZ, if you want an actual fight I would go with DBS.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did mori get some new feats besides that galaxy lvl one? Everyone after round 2 is MFTL and far above galaxy level, and 2 of them has a plethora of hax Mori has no answers for, especially janemba. He stops a t round 3

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did mori get some new feats besides that galaxy lvl one? Everyone after round 2 is MFTL and far above galaxy level, and 2 of them has a plethora of hax Mori has no answers for, especially janemba. He stops a t round 3

Yeah, Mori became the true Supreme God and can now warp reality at a universal scale. This includes stuff like the typical creation/destruction abilities as well as existence erasure and power stealing. The order here is a little rough, really only Janemba can be argued to fight him.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Applekidthethird

@hittheassasin: I haven't heard anything about him waroing reality on a universal scale, what's your source on that?

All I've seen is a statement that those who reach nirvana gain the ability to rule the universe, but that's not really reality warping. Plus, Mori has to physically go and take out those little monsters that's he's hunting in the universe whenever they pop up. If he was a universal reality warper he wouldn't really need to do that.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Applekidthethird

@lordtwigo: how is that reality warping? He's just creating things, and also not on a universal scale.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thelocust619

Noone in canon DBZ is galaxy level. The one galaxy level anime feat is over time and didn't even happen.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordTwigo
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Applekidthethird

@lordtwigo: but that's still not reality warping and it only "purified" the parts affected by Mujin, which was not the entire universe.

Mori's at galaxy+ with MFTL+++ speed and a bunch kf hax, which is enough to clear DBZ but not DBS.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LordTwigo

@applekidthethird:

but that's still not reality warping and it only "purified" the parts affected by Mujin,

A. Mubong actions had affected the entire universe/dimension in which god of highschool takes place in. Even if Mubong himself didn't physically blow up the universe his actions (killing all gods etc) had karmic consequences that still needed to be corrected.

That's the whole point of prophecy of the supreme deity.

Mori needed to bring yeolban (buddha-nature) to the universe

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also Mori had already absorbed all of Mubong's power with the wind up from his final kick

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And as Mubong himself said kick wasn't aimed at him it was for universe

No Caption Provided

I won't deny that the feat is vague but it's very clearly meant to be conceptual manipulation on a universal

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2. Extremely vague statement about power to create things not really thay useful.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2. Extremely vague statement about power to create things not really thay useful.

It's an on panel feat accompanied with narration and backed context. How is it not useful.

Regardless though Mori is still massively faster and more haxxed than any character listed here

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lordragoon

You stated he had universal reality warping and the only feats or statements supporting that is thay he able to create things. It doesn't mention what. Also goku and pikkon flew from grand kai planet to hell in less than 20 seconds and they cross over 93 billion lights Years.

@lordragoon said:

It's an on panel feat accompanied with narration and backed context. How is it not useful.

Regardless though Mori is still massively faster and more haxxed than any character listed here

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: No. The feat proving he's got conceptual manipulation/ reality warping is the "he purified the universe" panel.

Which I said is done on panel, with narration and is backed by context.

That's more than enough to be taken as legit.

And Mori was performing millions of times FTL feats in base all the way back in Ragnarok. To say he dwarfs that in supreme god form now is an understatement. So yes, he is faster

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does purifying universe even combat applicable? Millions of time FTL is nothing since goku and pikko feat is the quadrillion of times FTL and goku performed the feat in base.

@lordragoon: No. The feat proving he's got conceptual manipulation/ reality warping is the "he purified the universe" panel.

Which I said is done on panel, with narration and is backed by context.

That's more than enough to be taken as legit.

And Mori was performing millions of times FTL feats in base all the way back in Ragnarok. To say he dwarfs that in supreme god form now is an understatement. So yes, he is faster

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nirvana Mori solos Z.

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I’m seeing, Mori’s still just galaxy level. The GOH scans only show him reversing Mubong’s actions which was definitely not on a universal scale and not necessarily reality warping but more-so restoration, even if you wanna call it reality warping it’s very low level especially compared to Janemba who has multi-universal reality warping. Also, it’s not really combat applicable nor does it correlate to his stats.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LordTwigo

@lordragoon: i am not going to repeat myself on conceptual manipulation part. If you want further clarification, just read my reply to the applekidthethird

As for speed, like I already said Mori Jin is faster using basic power stacking.

Base Ragnarok Mori Jin can reach speeds of 4 million times the speed of light according to some calcs.

He can further amplify all his stats by 250,000x.

That's already a trillion x ftl. And once again that's Ragnarok Mori, not the current supreme god Mori.

So like I said already Mori stomps the entirety of Z with superior everything least of which being hax.

Such as time manipulation

No Caption Provided

And Reality warping

No Caption Provided
PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still stops at 1

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Applekidthethird

@lordtwigo: so he restored the balance that Mujin fucked up. That's stilk not really gonna help him against people that can ACTUALLY destroy entire universes. Like that restoration ability isn't combat applicable.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yet goku feat is still faster since it done in base and SSJ and legendary SS boost the speed even further for broly in rd 2. Quadrillion times FTL stacked on top of the SSJ transformation stats amplifier.

@lordragoon: i am not going to repeat myself on conceptual manipulation part. If you want further clarification, just read my reply to the applekidthethird

As for speed, like I already said Mori Jin is faster using basic power stacking.

Base Ragnarok Mori Jin can reach speeds of 4 million times the speed of light according to some calcs.

He can further amplify all his stats by 250,000x.

That's already a trillion x ftl. And once again that's Ragnarok Mori, not the current supreme god Mori.

So like I said already Mori stomps the entirety of Z with superior everything least of which being hax.

Such as time manipulation

No Caption Provided

And Reality warping

No Caption Provided

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: which DBZ character listed in this thread actually destroyed a universe on panel?

Heck only Zeno has legitimate universe busting feat in all of dragon ball, and I can just as disingenuously chalk it up to "vague"/"useless" statement

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The Goku and Pikkon feat literally doesn't have a timeframe , Mori clears DBZ and DBS except like maybe Zeno and Super Shenron.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon:

Don't think I didn't see you completely ignore my argument on hax.

And regardless trillions of times of FTL Ragnorak is still faster than anything DBZ Goku. Let alone Supreme god Mori

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordtwigo: I wasn't speaking in terms of the characters on this thread, I'm talking about in general.

Also, there's a pretty big difference between those two feats. Mori has a statement about ruling over the universe while Goku was going to literally destroy the entirety of the universe back at the start of super.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: resistance to what, exactly? An unexplained ability used only once against somebody whose body was giving out, who also resisted it by having 2 red wings because he cared about someone?

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Goku and Pikkon feat literally doesn't have a timeframe , Mori clears DBZ and DBS except like maybe Zeno and Super Shenron.

Whao, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I knew that "ruling over the universe" statement was gonna eventually go there....

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird:

No there isn't. There are numerous other instances of GoH characters claiming to be capable of universal manipulation or busting.

A good example being the infamous "turned of the universe kick".

What exactly differentiates that statement from the one's in dragon ball?

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Applekidthethird

@lordtwigo: ......you're not being serious, right? He turned off the sun by his kick, the actual biggest thing we've seen from anybody in the series is barely galaxy level, which happened after Mori got much, MUCH more powerful.

The difference is that it was reinforced multiple times and was plainly stated to just be universal destruction. Like it was just "oh if they punch each other like that again, the entire universe is gonna get blown the hell up", and then it was backed up by everyone in the show including the narrator.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: The time frame is literally a few minutes at most since they got there and intervene before cell could kill the hell ogres when they were interrogating them.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori broke free from the cycle of karma, a universal concept backed up by Tathagata enforcing it upon Mori across both the main universe and the heavenly realm. Not to mention how much it correlates with the actual real life concept of karma. Mori actually controls it. Seems pretty universal to me.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That kick literally did nothing to the sun. It deflected the light around the planet and then all the light resumed to earth after the kick ended. The best feat in terms of DC for GOH s the explosion that covered the galaxy amd even then it did not destroy it.

@applekidthethird:

No there isn't. There are numerous other instances of GoH characters claiming to be capable of universal manipulation or busting.

A good example being the infamous "turned of the universe kick".

What exactly differentiates that statement from the one's in dragon ball?

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You still have not provided any evidence that mori speed is quadrillion of time FTL which is what base goku is at after the hell feat.

@lordragoon:

Don't think I didn't see you completely ignore my argument on hax.

And regardless trillions of times of FTL Ragnorak is still faster than anything DBZ Goku. Let alone Supreme god Mori

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird:

you're not being serious, right?

I am. They are both feats which allude to being universal but are only explicitly shown to be stellar (Mori) or multiplanetary (Beerus/Goku) .

He turned off the sun by his kick

No he is stated to have "turned off the universe". We the readers can reasonably conclude that it's just flowery statement. But the feat itself is described as turning off the universe.

the actual biggest thing we've seen from anybody in the series is barely galaxy level,

Same for the Z fighters. What's your point?

The difference is that it was reinforced multiple times and was plainly stated to just be universal destruction

So your argument is that universal dragon ball is valid due to multiple statements, but universal GoH isn't despite also having multiple statements?

and then it was backed up by everyone in the show including the narrator.

Same applies to GoH. Characters themselves state they are universal only for for narrator comments to back it up.

Now to be clear, I'm not advocating for universal Ragnarok Mori, what I'm doing is showing the hypocrisy in trying to act like any character in dragon ball has on panel universal feat without relying on statements

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon:

You still have not provided any evidence that mori speed is quadrillion of time FTL which is what base goku is at after the hell feat.

And you haven't proved a rebuttal for hax yet. Your attempts at moving the goal post is blatant. Prove anyone in DBZ can counter Mori's hax and I'll gladly outline the scaling meta for Mori's speed

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hax means nothing when your a statue. Now I want to see the speed feats and calculations.

@lordragoon:

And you haven't proved a rebuttal for hax yet. Your attempts at moving the goal post is blatant. Prove anyone in DBZ can counter Mori's hax and I'll gladly outline the scaling meta for Mori's speed

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordragoon: If you can't be bothered to answer my request, why would I be any different?

OT: Mori stomps DBZ

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like I said hax means nothing when your a statue. I going to ask again for speed feat and calculations you claimed that would make mori faster than broly in rd 2.

@lordragoon:

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Mori clears, comfortably.

QuantuBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori gained Existence Erasure?

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31:

From what I’m seeing, Mori’s still just galaxy level.

After reaching Nirvana he's a being that rules over the universe as per the raws, and Mujin even stated his attack purified the whole universe in the scans that were posted.

The GOH scans only show him reversing Mubong’s actions which was definitely not on a universal scale and not necessarily reality warping but more-so restoration, even if you wanna call it reality warping it’s very low level especially compared to Janemba who has multi-universal reality warping.

Mori has shown more useful applications of reality warping in combat than Janemba, completely and instantly reversing all effects Mujin Park had on the galaxy, being able to steal away all of Mujin's own Supreme God powers and eradicate his malice, being able to erase people from existence.

Also, it’s not really combat applicable nor does it correlate to his stats.

it was applied in combat nigh-on every time it was used.