Broly (DBS) vs Jiren

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both at their strongest, fully motivated too kill the other. Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

broly since he is confirmed stronger than beerus

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was state that Broly is the mightest foe Goku ever face.

Movie Took after ToP arc.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too early for this

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Probably Broly. Though could be wrong. Tough to gauge his power and compare it to Jiren. Both stated to perhaps surpass GoDs.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaurya1230: I'm looking at the spoilers right now and Goku doesn't definitively state he's stronger than Beerus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: i looked at a spoiler in which goku states that broly is stronger than beerus...

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

having seen the in-depth summary jiren

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having read the spoilers I say Jiren.

LSSJ Broly is featless other than getting dominated by SSB Gogeta. SSJ Broly based on his fights with Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza doesn't seem that much stronger than Jiren before he powered up in episode 126.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is probably going to be more powerful.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren is GoD+ tier during ToP, then he moves to low angel tier when he goes into 100% power mode, and LB Jiren likey angel+ or high angel tier at least.

I dont think Broly will even reach GoD level honestly. That would be a bit much since he is just a mortal and does not have god ki...

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil: Yeah.... They're not even close to Angel tier, unless you want to argue that MUI Goku/Jiren can casually put Beerus to sleep.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly was stated to be the strongest foe Goku faced yet, those being > Jiren. Also his feat with Gogeta seems to be better than anything Jiren did. But it's way too early to have a proper debate about it.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@gaoron: Wait, Broly has feats from Super already? From what? Movie trailers?

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Broly was stated to be the strongest foe Goku faced yet, those being > Jiren. Also his feat with Gogeta seems to be better than anything Jiren did. But it's way too early to have a proper debate about it.

I wonder if that can be applied to Beerus. Summary says that Goku said he "might be" stronger and well...we've never seen Beerus fight full power and neither has Goku.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I heard about the movie Jiren seems more powerful.

It’s hard to compar because apparently a Full Power Broly was getting stomped by SSB Gogeta, and a Full Power Jiren was more or less equal to MUI Goku.

By feats, Jiren, before going all out, is more powerful than SSJ Broly. Jiren was beating SSB kaioken Goku, SSBE Vegeta and 17, while SSJ Broly was only beating SSB Goku and Vegeta.

We don’t know the power multiplier each one got when going all out but Jiren seemed overall more impressive.

My opinion might change once I see the movie.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Wait, Broly has feats from Super already? From what? Movie trailers?

We're still talking about the spoiler summary.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
@gaoron said:

I wonder if that can be applied to Beerus. Summary says that Goku said he "might be" stronger and well...we've never seen Beerus fight full power and neither has Goku.

Well it definitely does to whatever percentage of power Beerus used when fighting Goku in BoG but like you said we have yet to see Beerus fighting at full power so I don't think we should apply this statement to him, Jiren on the other hand already shown his full power (and even his "limit breaking" one).

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart:

Broly apparently didn’t start to loose until gogeta went Super Saiyan Blue.

And he is well above featless. He was shattering Ulternate realities in his fight with Gogeta

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

broly since he is confirmed stronger than beerus

No, Goku makes the statement that he might be stronger than Beerus. But also Jiren>Beerus, so the fact that Broly only "might" be stronger than Beerus is actually evidence that Broly<Jiren.

It was state that Broly is the mightest foe Goku ever face.

Movie Took after ToP arc.

Statements aren't always accurate or supposed to be taken literally. It may well have just been hyperbole to hype up the film.

OT: Too early to say for sure, sounds like he's at about Beerus' level, which would place him below LB Jiren, but we'll have to see.

Shouvik89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though it's best to judge after watching the movie, but based on what's known so far, I think it's Jiren by a landslide.

IMO, to correctly guage the power difference between Broly and Jiren, UI has to be involved. Personally I feel that UI (not mastered) is beyond SSB Vegito or Gogeta cause UI is depicted as a state which is extremely difficult for even the Gods to attain. And normal UI Goku was outclassed by Jiren every single time.

As for Mastered Ultra Instinct, I personally think it's Whis level and is way beyond Beerus. Why I think that is the fact that Beerus was asking Whis after Goku achieved the form, to verify whether it is indeed the mastered version of UI or not. Now I think this is a big deal cause when Goku tapped into UI, Beerus could tell that all by himself. This kinda implies that Beerus is obviously experienced with normal UI but the fact that he couldn't conclude by himself and needed Whis to answer when Goku reached MUI infers that it's beyond his experience which can only mean one thing--MUI is beyond Beerus' league. For me, I don't know of any other way to interpret that moment.

And Jiren did keep up with MUI as well and even managed to beat Goku to the ground for a time. Only after Goku got enraged did he completely destroyed Jiren, but other than that, it can be implied that the power gap between MUI and Jiren is not very large.

So this kinda implies that Jiren is leagues beyond Broly who is probably around or slightly below God level.

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LoveEveryone

Seems like to me Broly doesn’t really know how to fight and was only getting stronger because Goku and Vegeta drag out the fight. Jiren probably would go full force from the start, and not allow Broly the chance to power up.

As with Broly he gradually grows stronger overtime while Jiren is already a beast to two super saiyan blue. But then again Jiren is cocky and would underestimate Broly, who’s full power is most likely above Beerus and Jiren.

And PS I thought Broly’s name was pronounced like ( Braw-Leeey ) not ( Broooow - Leeey )

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Broly ending up stronger than Jiren is a very safe prediction.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: I don't remember Jiren been stronger than Beerus.

Also DBS always follow mostly The Same rules Next villains are stronger than previous villains.

Even Before Movie A Guidebook of DBS movie Broly state that Broly's Destructive Power is greater than a GoD

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jiren has better feats then any form of Broly, and any form other then LSSJ is definitely not above Jiren, but LSSJ could be if the guidebook statement is taken into account.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano:

and a Full Power Jiren was more or less equal to MUI Goku.

That wasn't just his full power, that was his Limit Breaking power.

No Caption Provided

He used his full power back in Episode 129.

No Caption Provided

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_hart:

Broly apparently didn’t start to loose until gogeta went Super Saiyan Blue.

And he is well above featless. He was shattering Ulternate realities in his fight with Gogeta

Broly and Gogeta went LSSJ and SSB (respectively) at the same time. And I really don't put much stock in the destroying dimensions feat.

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000: Jiren was stated to be a mortal a God of Destruction can't defeat and that was before he went LB

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Thoromdil

@limitlesssigil: dude ofc MUI Goku can put Beerus to sleep. Goku was not doing so bad vs Beerus waaay back when he was just SSJ god. Then he achieved a lot more powerful Blue, then Kaioken which multiplies Blue by up to 20, then UI omen which was a lot stronger then that, and finally MUI which was again MUCH more stronger then omen. Dude be serious. Goku reached and surpassed Beerus level long ago.

It seems obvious that MUI Goku is angel tier. He casually beat Jiren who is a "mortal GoD cant defeat" LB Jiren in turn beat pre amped MUI Goku so yeah, he is definitely high angel tier/angel+ tier.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil:

Goku was not doing so bad vs Beerus waaay back when he was just SSJ god.

Beerus was holding back.

Goku reached and surpassed Beerus level long ago.

Long ago? Unlikely given statements such as this.

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1025905720556810240

Goku also clearly did not surpass God Toppo back in the U6 Arc, who Beerus should be comparable to.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thoromdil: The gap between GoD tier and Angel tier is laughable, like comparing a newborn to a peak athlete.

MUI Goku has a time-limit and it pretty much KO's him once it's run out, Angels can access UI so easily they might aswell just be breathing in air.

At best you can put MUI Goku/LB Jiren slightly above Beerus, but there's no way that Goku or Jiren are going to neck chop Beerus like Whis has.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

At best you can put MUI Goku/LB Jiren slightly above Beerus

Beerus doesn't really have anything to quantify his strength at all. One can put him as comparable to Full Power Jiren/UIO Goku, but noticeably weaker than Limit Breaker Jiren. I do agree they won't be able to one chop him like Whis though, and would get stomped by him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beerus never went all out against Goku and Whis even said that Beerus was holding back more than he claimed. Whis also states that Beerus hasn't mastered UI yet, which means it's an ability Beerus has yet to reveal and use. To say MUI Goku can beat Beerus is a stretch. In fact, pretty sure he can't.

The suggestion that Jiren is stronger than GoD-tier is a fabrication. Jiren is only stated as being stronger than Belmod, not that he's stronger than any and all GoD's. Broly, however, is stated as being the strongest adversary Goku has faced. Which suggests that Broly is stronger than both Jiren and Beerus. The latter may not be true or confirmed until the series continues.

Base Broly was beating SSG Vegeta and RSSJ Broly was slamming SSB Goku and Vegeta. SSJ Broly is then beating them using their upgraded states. When they fuse into Vegetto and use SSB is the only time Broly becomes completely serious and powers up to his Legendary state.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

To say MUI Goku can beat Beerus is a stretch.

Beerus has nothing to quantify his power at all. MUI Goku is far superior to FP Jiren though, who surpassed Belmod, and UIO Goku, who was said to possibly surpass Beerus. What feats or statements does Beerus have that put him above MUI Goku?

Jiren is only stated as being stronger than Belmod, not that he's stronger than any and all GoD's

Before breaking his limits.

Broly, however, is stated as being the strongest adversary Goku has faced. Which suggests that Broly is stronger than both Jiren and Beerus.

This statement was also made about Jiren before Broly was created. So using this logic, Jiren is also stronger than Beerus.

TheFightersDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Jiren. But Broly might be stronger.

a_marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By a_marques

Broly wins easily. Goku and Vegeta are a lot stronger now than they were back in the tournament of power. It was stated that Goku is reaching God level with Vegeta being very close to him in power. Broly was stomping them and held his own against Gogeta and was even slowly catching up to SSB Gogeta as they fought, which is why Gogeta decided to finish him off quickly. I don't see Jiren doing the same.

Broly would just keep getting stronger until he's in a whole different level than Jiren.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus:

Beerus has nothing to quantify his power at all.

Except the fact that, once again, never seen at full strength and the Z-crew still cowtows to him. Not even Whis has made any suggestion about them being stronger than Beerus.

and UIO Goku, who was said to possibly surpass Beerus.

"possibly" and "maybe" mean nothing if it's not shown to be true. And the only way for that to happen is for them to actually beat Beerus in battle. And once again, Beerus has not used UI in any encounter thus far.

Before breaking his limits.

Which doesn't mean squat.

This statement was also made about Jiren before Broly was created. So using this logic, Jiren is also stronger than Beerus.

No, it was only suggested that Jiren is the strongest Mortal in the ToP. They made that very specific distinction. And, once gain, they only said that Jiren was stronger than Belmod. Not that Jiren is stronger than all GoD's. And never any mention of how much stronger he is than Belmod.

B3rnkastel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way too early to tell. Wait till it's publicly out and we can all judge for ourselves.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by the spoilers, Broly was tanking dimension busitng and shit.

Not to mention, Broly's power level is M A X I M U M

Torro6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too early for this shit

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Emanresu_20

@jack_hart:

Before that they were about on equal footing. When they were both Ssj. If I recall that’s when they started shattering dimensions.

Shattering alternate planes of reality is a pretty ridiculous feat considering the only known celestial body capable of that is a black hole.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aka_aka_aka_ak: And It was state By Goku Himself Broly is The Mightest foe He ever face.