XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xxgin said:

@kidman560 said:

@xxgin: right do you know anything about Thanos? like at all if he gets his basic tech he stomps!, Firestorm is the fire elemental, like swampthing is the nature elemental.

Swamp Thing > Thanos

Firestorm gets screwed by Namor and Aquaman

right firestorm Matter manipulates Aquaman and Namor out of existence lol hes a matter manipulator(has almost nothing to do with fire but even if he did in his elemental form he is equal to swamp thing Namor and Aquaman have no chance ever.) and CC Thanos, or IG thanos, or Thanos HOU stomp this thread ha!

So Thanos with HOTU and IG has Scarlet witch reality warping?

Also before Firestorm can do anything Namor and Aquaman drowns him.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@xxgin: listen Firestorm is equal to Swamp thing what part of that is hard to understand. he has almost nothing to do with fire at all! and HOTU Thanos was equal to the Presence

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@nick31898 said:

@xxgin said:

@kidman560 said:

@xxgin: Sentry boom

No Caption Provided

Can't beat Swamp Thing and I doubt he stomps Groot.

@nick31898 said:
No Caption Provided

THIS GUY.

The dude who was tagged multiple times by beings like Spidy?..

No the guy who can travel at speed of light, shoot cosmic energy, and is basically indestructible. The one who could solo Justice league. The one who could take on galactus. PS. SS has NEVER been tagged by spidey. I love spidey, but, he just isn't powerful enough.

LOL! SS can't take Galactus no matter how hard he tries!

Also what do you call this? http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/1226/555867-1292741-screenshot286_super.jpg

t seems to me you underestimate SS. He did it in the comics.

Also that Comic strip probably was in a Spidey Comic book, and it was a lucky hit. Silver Surfer could demolish Spidey, if he wanted to, and he knows it.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: listen Firestorm is equal to Swamp thing what part of that is hard to understand. he has almost nothing to do with fire at all! and HOTU Thanos was equal to the Presence

Yes which shows that you have broken the rules with Thanos.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By XxGin

@xxgin said:

@nick31898 said:

@xxgin said:

@kidman560 said:

No Caption Provided

@nick31898 said:
No Caption Provided

THIS GUY.

No the guy who can travel at speed of light, shoot cosmic energy, and is basically indestructible. The one who could solo Justice league. The one who could take on galactus. PS. SS has NEVER been tagged by spidey. I love spidey, but, he just isn't powerful enough.

Also what do you call this? http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/1226/555867-1292741-screenshot286_super.jpg

Also that Comic strip probably was in a Spidey Comic book, and it was a lucky hit. Silver Surfer could demolish Spidey, if he wanted to, and he knows it.

LOL! Galactus easily>Surfer. Please show scans.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: totally missing the Firestorm part but thats ok. this thread is a joke Swamp thing is higher than than the restrictions you have put on us. in case you havent noticed but no one is commenting but like 3 people. has Dondave commented?no, ThunderGodsWrath? no (are you catching my point) i for one am done with it i am going to let it die off and i hope everyone else does the same because tbh its an eye sore

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@nick31898 said:

@xxgin said:

@nick31898 said:

@xxgin said:

@kidman560 said:

No Caption Provided

@nick31898 said:
No Caption Provided

THIS GUY.

LOL! Galactus easily>Surfer. Please show scans.

I don't have any. Just look up his charactar on the comic vine wiki.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: look at me let this joke of a thread die. dont comment on it, dont bring it up do nothing, this is a troll thread and it needs to die