Batman Beyond (DCAU) vs Captain America (EMH)

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman Beyond:

No Caption Provided

VS

Captain America:

No Caption Provided

When Batman Beyond takes on Captain America, who will win?

Batman from DCAU, Cap from Avengers EMH

Fight takes place in the streets of New York. Time is twilight. Starting distance is 50 feet

Terry can get advice from Bruce

Both are in character. Victory by ko

Who wins?

Miss_America_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was DCAU Bruce it would be a close fight but since its Terry the EMH Cap stomps him like a scrub.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was DCAU Bruce it would be a close fight but since its Terry the EMH Cap stomps him like a scrub.

Not sure you're giving Terry enough credit. Yeah he doesn't have Bruce's skill, but he's still a very solid fighter, and the suit helps him quite a bit too

Miss_America_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: But he got killed by 1700's British Soldiers equipped with muskets...that discredits everything he has done because its so stupid.

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: But he got killed by 1700's British Soldiers equipped with muskets...that discredits everything he has done because its so stupid.

Ummmm...no he didn't

He got shot by them cause they appeared out of nowhere (time travel stuff) and instead of dodging he pushed Chronos's wife out of the way

Then Dee Dees killed him with future tech stuff

Miss_America_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Same thing he was dying from the bullet wounds to the point some women he usually reks could over power and finish him off in melee.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EMH had a lot more toon force than Batman Beyond. For example, Cap launched WS into the air and then WS spun like a blender and shot out like 100 laser canons with perfect accuracy.

I think EMH has quite a bit more toon force to it to take it seriously in a battle. TAS Batman cartoons were less toon force and more geared towards an older audience.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Same thing he was dying from the bullet wounds to the point some women he usually reks could over power and finish him off in melee.

He wasn't dying

The DeeDees has special future tech weapons, all the Jokerz did, hence why they were a threat to the Leaguers. That's what they used to beat Terry. They never had those weapons all the other times Terry beat them

@slimj87d said:

EMH had a lot more toon force than Batman Beyond. For example, Cap launched WS into the air and then WS spun like a blender and shot out like 100 laser canons with perfect accuracy.

I think EMH has quite a bit more toon force to it to take it seriously in a battle. TAS Batman cartoons were less toon force and more geared towards an older audience.

I don't think that's really toon force, just good feats

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Arcus1
modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cap would beat him a close fight. Like Bruce, he's more experienced and skilled.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 anthp2000  Moderator

@arcus1: Any feats for this version of Cap?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With bruces help he should have a fair shot at winning. His suit plus his natural talent will help and bruces advice will give him an edge. If he can get caps shield away feom him. His chances go higher.

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Cap has way better durability and he is strong enough to one shot Terry.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By modernww2fare

@corvin123 said:

@arcus1: Cap has way better durability and he is strong enough to one shot Terry.

I wouldn't go that far. Terry's taken a punch from Big Barda(who's on Wonder Woman's level) and wasn't even KO'd

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One-shot? Nah, Cap's not one-shotting Terry by any means

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Arcus1
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 anthp2000  Moderator

@arcus1: Hm, an enclosed area would favor Cap heavily, but this is a lot mire balanced out and IMO helps Terry. Isn't he used to fighting in cities and stuff? Its been sometime but I think BB is better than what people think here. Sure he has his low showings, but who doesn't?

Basically 50 ft. also favor Steve a lot. From the gifs you showed, his skill with the shield is pretty great. I don't remember what gear Terry has. Does he have a grappling hook or some other stuff to help him win? Cap definetely seems physically superior in everything but agility in which Ill ask you for feats to compare to Terry.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zaied

I think it's worth noting that Bruce rarely ever assisted Terry in fights. 99% of his plans or tactics he came up with on his own, so Bruce won't be much of a deciding factor here. Anyway, I'll go with Terry in a close fight. He has overall superior combat utility, better gear, and the strength to take Cap down. He's arguably faster since he dodged electricity attacks from Static (who defeated the Justice League), held his own against Lord Superman, and has defeated bullet-timers like Stalker, Curare, and League assassins. And Cap isn't one-shotting Terry at all if characters far stronger than him can't one-shot Terry such as Superman, Micron, Magma, Barda, Inque, and Mad Stan.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never watched EMH, but from the little I've seen, I'd say Cap wins.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 anthp2000  Moderator

@zaied: Oh yeah! I remember most of those!

Ahhh, childhood...

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terry stomps

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

I'll go with Terry in a close fight. He has overall superior combat utility, better gear, and the strength to take Cap down. He's arguably faster since he dodged electricity attacks from Static (who defeated the Justice League), held his own against Lord Superman, and has defeated bullet-timers like Stalker, Curare, and League assassins. And Cap isn't one-shotting Terry at all if characters far stronger than him can't one-shot Terry such as Superman, Micron, Magma, Barda, Inque, and Mad Stan.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Terry is much more durable and has enough speed to take Cap down.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Arcus1

@arcus1: Terry is much more durable and has enough speed to take Cap down.

What makes him so much more durable? I could see him having a durability edge, but Cap's shield offers an incredibly solid defense

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, any more thoughts?