User Lists: 0

#53 takenstew22  Moderator
Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@ffs91: Mordo has better magic, but I guess I'd back Doom for a majority.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would back Doom since I don’t know any impressive feats from Mordo.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom magic is on par and he will out think mordo and he is smarter and has a stronger will plus if this goes h2h for even a second and Doom kills him.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In overall stats Doom is better. I'd back him.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there really a need to bump an eleven year old thread?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By WastelandMan

Current Mordo should stomp badly, he's powerful enough to stomp an entity that was dimensional level. In general I'd actually give the edge to Mordo by scaling off Strange. Though he's always been a step behind Strange even when amped, he's put up better fights than I see Doom replicating.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Mordo should stomp badly, he's powerful enough to stomp an entity that was dimensional level. In general I'd actually give the edge to Mordo by scaling off Strange. Though he's always been a step behind Strange even when amped, he's put up better fights than I see Doom replicating.

Doom has held his own against DR strange and morgan i don't see how mordo would be any different and he has defeated galactus and aron the rogue watcher Doom will win this.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 takenstew22  Moderator

@wastelandman said:

Doom has held his own against DR strange and morgan i don't see how mordo would be any different and he has defeated galactus and aron the rogue watcher Doom will win this.

When has Doom beat Galactus without prep or some sort of artifact/device?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:
@wastelandman said:

When has Doom beat Galactus without prep or some sort of artifact/device?

it was prep at the time but he has added it his armour atleast for a little while he had either way he don't need that level of stuff to win he has every advantage over mordo except maybe the magic end and it is so close that there is no way mordo can win before Doom beats him with one of his other advantages

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 cergic  Online

Doom could probably squeeze a majority win

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mordo should stomp although he often gets clowned in hilarious ways

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a
deactivated-5ef9c7d93643a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On one hand, I want to say Mordo because he's a Strange villain, and should consistently be able to pose a threat to him, but at the same time I think Doom would be prepared for fighting a superior sorcerer. I imagine that Victor would have something prepared, an esoteric trinket up his sleeve, that would find just the chink in an enemies armor, even one who is the better magic user.

So I'll say Doom is the better fighter but Mordo is the more powerful. If it comes down to a straight fight, Mordo wins, but if Doom gets to use his more random stuff then he should find a way to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Magic only battle = Mordo wins

Magic + tech = Doom wins

Prep battle = Doom wins

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mordo would be able to defeat Doom in a magic battle with some difficulty, but in an All out fight and with preparation Doom gets the majority.