Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rustyroy said:

@deathpoolthet1000: I was actually suggesting it for a sequel of the JL movie(if we're lucky enough to a JL movie in the first place). It will make sense if he uses durable armors if he fights with/against alien gods. Also I'd like it if the suit makes him stronger and faster(also lightweight), kind of like the insider suit, that way it will be different from Iron-Man. Though for a solo Batman movie, a lesser armored suit will be fine.

He would feel not too human.

Also he such only use a costume like that to fight Superman.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: He fights stronger enemies than Superman in JL so if he uses a power suit he can help the other leaguers better.

mpierce2690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By mpierce2690

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

At the risk of contradicting my original comment,I want something that looks nice and light. I want to see the new Batman be more about his detective skills and his deflection in combat, being able to dodge and avoid gunfire or blows so that he can find the right moment to zero in on weakness. I want his fights to look more like how Downey looks during his Sherlock fights.

He's so smart that time should almost slow down to him, giving him the chance to pick enemies apart and find their weaknesses.

I want Worlds Greatest Detective, not Inspector Gadget with kung-fu.

Sherlock fight scenes looks awful, also he has to go toe to toe with Deathstroke, he has no time to think every move and if he does the other guys can know what he is going to do an counter all his moves.

Sherlock was an awful figther, Bruce Lee always said your moves have to be natural reaction, the mind and the body should be one, this is the mind acts first and then the body follows the moves.

Also, Batman should use his gadgets, i mean there is no such thing like a sport code of honor in real fights.

That mean, Batman should kick some one in the b@lls.

The natural reaction stuff is fine and dandy when you're facing a thug or something, but when he's going toe-to-toe with someone like Superman or Killer Croc or Bane, his ability to out-think his opponents is all he has to give himself a chance.

He doesn't stop and think, he does it all on the fly. That's what makes him Batman. He's obviously extremely skilled, easily one of the most skilled fighters in the DCU. But he's also just a human being. He has to be able to move and dodge and think to fight the enhanced or powered opponents. I'm not against him using his gadgets, in fact, I think he'll need them quite a bit. But I don't want to see him only use his gadgets either. He's the World's Greatest Detective for a reason. I want to see him use his brain, which is his super-power, and makes him worthy to be a part of the Justice League.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mpierce2690 said:

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

At the risk of contradicting my original comment,I want something that looks nice and light. I want to see the new Batman be more about his detective skills and his deflection in combat, being able to dodge and avoid gunfire or blows so that he can find the right moment to zero in on weakness. I want his fights to look more like how Downey looks during his Sherlock fights.

He's so smart that time should almost slow down to him, giving him the chance to pick enemies apart and find their weaknesses.

I want Worlds Greatest Detective, not Inspector Gadget with kung-fu.

Sherlock fight scenes looks awful, also he has to go toe to toe with Deathstroke, he has no time to think every move and if he does the other guys can know what he is going to do an counter all his moves.

Sherlock was an awful figther, Bruce Lee always said your moves have to be natural reaction, the mind and the body should be one, this is the mind acts first and then the body follows the moves.

Also, Batman should use his gadgets, i mean there is no such thing like a sport code of honor in real fights.

That mean, Batman should kick some one in the b@lls.

The natural reaction stuff is fine and dandy when you're facing a thug or something, but when he's going toe-to-toe with someone like Superman or Killer Croc or Bane, his ability to out-think his opponents is all he has to give himself a chance.

He doesn't stop and think, he does it all on the fly. That's what makes him Batman. He's obviously extremely skilled, easily one of the most skilled fighters in the DCU. But he's also just a human being. He has to be able to move and dodge and think to fight the enhanced or powered opponents. I'm not against him using his gadgets, in fact, I think he'll need them quite a bit. But I don't want to see him only use his gadgets either. He's the World's Greatest Detective for a reason. I want to see him use his brain, which is his super-power, and makes him worthy to be a part of the Justice League.

Bruce Lee uses his brain in his movies and you dont need lame slow mo and dumb voice over to do this.

mpierce2690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Lee uses his brain in his movies and you dont need lame slow mo and dumb voice over.

I'm not saying he needs slow-mo or a voice-over. It's the concept of the fighting style I'm referring to. We should see Batman noticing things, and then see him attack with a strategic fight plan. He can't take on powered-opponents head-to-head without one.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

I was thinking something like these. Padded armor stitched together.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I love how in the last one they use an armored crotchplate to justify the classic "super hero underwear"

sj_esposito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By sj_esposito

@sesposito7 said:

It'll never happen, but I'd like to see a new series not be so tech-heavy or get all futuristic in terms of costume. Basically, I want Batman to look like this:

No Caption Provided

This costume looks great for a Fan Film and for what it was, a Fan Film made too look like a comic book where Batman battles against Predator.

But it was not made to be a movie costume and work in a movie.

Batman is not from Kripton, so this dont work with him, also Adam West made this and peole make fun of him and hate him, even when he is Batman in real life.

I disagree. Admittedly, this is not a suit for a Batman film where he'd fighting some of his more fantastical enemies, but it's perfect for a film featuring a Batman who is a force in the night for regular criminals and gangsters, a detective and a sort of urban legend. That's the kind of Batman comics I love and it's the kind of Batman film I'd like to see. There's no reason this costume wouldn't work in a more street-level, down-to-earth adaptation.

And, regarding Adam West, he wasn't in good shape and made that suit look incredible stupid. Clark Bartram looked mean and intimidating. Also, the 60s show was designed to be campy. It's a totally different version of the character--there's no comparison.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@sesposito7 said:

It'll never happen, but I'd like to see a new series not be so tech-heavy or get all futuristic in terms of costume. Basically, I want Batman to look like this:

No Caption Provided

This costume looks great for a Fan Film and for what it was, a Fan Film made too look like a comic book where Batman battles against Predator.

Batman is not from Kripton, so this dont work with him, also Adam West made this and peole make fun of him and hate him, even when he is Batman in real life.

I disagree. Admittedly, this is not a suit for a Batman film where he'd fighting some of his more fantastical enemies, but it's perfect for a film featuring a Batman who is a force in the night for regular criminals and gangsters, a detective and a sort of urban legend. That's the kind of Batman comics I love and it's the kind of Batman film I'd like to see. There's no reason this costume wouldn't work in a more street-level, down-to-earth adaptation.

And, regarding Adam West, he wasn't in good shape and made that suit look incredible stupid. Clark Bartram looked mean and intimidating. Also, the 60s show was designed to be campy. It's a totally different version of the character--there's no comparison.

Is not a Batman comic, its a movie, Spiderman use Spandex because he has teh spider sense that means is really really hard to hit him with a bullet.

Superman uses spandes because he is an alien that bullets do nothing to him.

The Captain America only uses spandex for one mission, then they change his suit, even when the guy has powers, because they knew a bullet can kill him.

Batman is a normal and regular human, he has the money to buy protection, even in the comics he was using a body armour under his spandex costume, now he is using a new costume that is not spandex, Nolan make Batman as reallistic as he could, does he made Batman a spandex user?, no, he give him an armour because in the real world bullets can kill a normal human without a problem, even with a heavy armour he get so hurt he needs help to walk, see Kick Ass, Big Daddy is Batman and he is not using spandex.

sj_esposito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@sesposito7 said:
@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@sesposito7 said:

No Caption Provided

Is not a Batman comic, its a movie, Spiderman use Spandex because he has teh spider sense that means is really really hard to hit him with a bullet.

The Captain America only uses spandex for one mission, then they change his suit, even when the guy has powers, because they knew a bullet can kill him.

Batman is a normal and regular human, he has the money to buy protection, even in the comics he was using a body armour under his spandex costume, now he is using a new costume that is not spandex, Nolan make Batman as reallistic as he could, does he made Batman a spandex user?, no, he give him an armour because in the real world bullets can kill a normal human without a problem, even with a heavy armour he get so hurt he needs help to walk, see Kick Ass, Big Daddy is Batman and he is not using spandex.

You're totally missing the point of what I'm trying to say.

There's no reason why the same degree of suspension of disbelief that we put in play when reading the comics couldn't be used while watching a movie. Yes, Batman is a human being and can be easily harmed compared to other heroes. But that doesn't matter if we get a Batman movie wherein he acts differently than he has been portrayed in the recent movies. If we got a Batman that stayed in the shadows, used stealth and fear and surprise, and was a little more brutal in his fighting style, there's no reason why a spandex-looking suit wouldn't be believable. Also, just because it looks like spandex doesn't mean that the viewer cannot be led to believe that it's some kind of thin kevlar weave.

I just don't think a Batman movie needs a high-tech, clunky suit to be successful.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@sesposito7 said:
@deathpoolthet1000 said:

@sesposito7 said:

No Caption Provided

You're totally missing the point of what I'm trying to say.

There's no reason why the same degree of suspension of disbelief that we put in play when reading the comics couldn't be used while watching a movie. Yes, Batman is a human being and can be easily harmed compared to other heroes. But that doesn't matter if we get a Batman movie wherein he acts differently than he has been portrayed in the recent movies. If we got a Batman that stayed in the shadows, used stealth and fear and surprise, and was a little more brutal in his fighting style, there's no reason why a spandex-looking suit wouldn't be believable. Also, just because it looks like spandex doesn't mean that the viewer cannot be led to believe that it's some kind of thin kevlar weave.

I just don't think a Batman movie needs a high-tech, clunky suit to be successful.

There is one, is not the same medium, what work for one thing would never work for the other, because is not the same, dont follow the same rules and the same logic, Star Wars is the best example, the Expanded Universe is horribly unreallistic when you compare it with the movies, but it never feels out of place because of the medium, that why you have to change the character so they could be a movie version of them.

No one would ever fear a person in spandex, people know its spandex, knows is a suit, know there is a man under the costume and that they can kill him with one single bullet.

Sure he can use the Solid Snake costume, light armour, but you need to show this protecction so people know he is human, not kriptonian.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RustyRoy

@deathpoolthet1000: Those Resurgence and Resurrection pics are great. Where are those from?

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sesposito7 said:

No Caption Provided

Nobody hates Adam West. People have gotten over their distaste for the show and accept it for what it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the suit should look like:

No Caption Provided

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: I have seen that costume in action and dont look that good when it has a person inside and he is moving, also there is a bunch of peope here that trash talk about Adam West annd clearly hate him.

@rustyroy: I find them in Deviant if i remember well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: I have seen that costume in action and dont look that good when it has a person inside and he is moving

Where have you seen that suit in action before?

It looks great in the Arkham games and can easily be translated to the big screen.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: You notice that is a video game and they make it react like they want, not like it would react in real life, it moves weirdly in real life, many belive it react like spandex but it doesnt, i knew a guy that owned one of this and dont look that great when you move with the damn thing, in the video game reacts like spandex, in real life reacts like plastic type costume, it never stay on the body of the person and it make some air bubbles all over the place.

It dont react like Henry Cavill Superman costume, that it looks most of people actually belive it reacts like.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This costume is actually superior by far.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reeve looks far better than Cavil in that suit. Man he really was the Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: You notice that is a video game and they make it react like they want, not like it would react in real life, it moves weirdly in real life, many belive it react like spandex but it doesnt, i knew a guy that owned one of this and dont look that great when you move with the damn thing, in the video game reacts like spandex, in real life reacts like plastic type costume, it never stay on the body of the person and it make some air bubbles all over the place.

It dont react like Henry Cavill Superman costume, that it looks most of people actually belive it reacts like.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This costume is actually superior by far.

But what if they use a similar fabric to the costume in MOS?

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy: That could actually work.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@rustyroy said:

Reeve looks far better than Cavil in that suit. Man he really was the Superman.

Dude i used to have a picture of him in the Keaton Batman costume, he looked so great it made you belive he could even play Wonder Woman and John Stewart.

Crash_Recovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might be the only one here, but I'd like something...sleek.

The Nolan costumes were appealing in their realism. They fit in the universe he created.

It will be unlikely that future Batman films will follow his same tone. I'd expect something more along the lines of a Star Trek reboot. Slicker, younger, flashier.

While the really heavily tech-influenced costumes appeal to that Nolanverse realism, it'd be great to see something really streamlined and modern, built for movement, not a piece of battlefield hardware.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

While the game Injustice's Batman doesn't look all that hot, I have to give it up to the Batman from the Injustice comics.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might be the only one here, but I'd like something...sleek.

The Nolan costumes were appealing in their realism. They fit in the universe he created.

It will be unlikely that future Batman films will follow his same tone. I'd expect something more along the lines of a Star Trek reboot. Slicker, younger, flashier.

While the really heavily tech-influenced costumes appeal to that Nolanverse realism, it'd be great to see something really streamlined and modern, built for movement, not a piece of battlefield hardware.

I'd like that too.

Btw the Arkham Origins costume can work pretty well in a movie.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: I like Origins costume more that City and Asylum.

I Would Mix this two, MOS Based and Solid Snake Batman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: I like the Origins one more too, and that MoS suit looks good as Batsuit.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

LOL. I have no idea why, but every-so-often, I always seem to come across @deathpoolthet1000's photo-sets of the Batman costumes in one thread or another.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: As long is not spandex, they could put a light armor on it on the organs so it looks less like Superman.

Origins armour type costume at least looks more like if it protects the City one.

LOL. I have no idea why, but every-so-often, I always seem to come across @deathpoolthet1000's photo-sets of the Batman costumes in one thread or another.

Is could be you are always watching the same thread.

I mean i post this video way more often that any of this pictures.

Loading Video...

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: Yeah its needs to be more armor-ish and btw do you still have that Reeve Batman pic? I googled it but found nothing.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: I lost the damn thing, i used to have the damn image during all the past decade.

But i have one of Alfred kissing Superman.

No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: That's okay, I can imagine him in Batsuit and yeah he looks awesome. And you didn't have to post that picture you know.

dcdyno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sesposito7: I agree entirely. I'd much rather a simpler costume. Maybe not this costume exactly, and maybe not spandex, but not cluttered in pointless detail that doesn't read well on film, unless we get a close-up of Batman's chest and abs.

@deathpoolthet1000: I don't understand why it would not work for a film, I'm sure there is a creative team out there that could make a simpler costume work. Is it a problem with the spandex, because that I can understand. I just don't see how adding a bunch of pointless, busy, detail to Batman's costume and armour makes it any more believable. Besides, there is already a pretty big suspension of disbelief happening when you go see a movie about a guy who dresses as bat to fight crime.

dcdyno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By dcdyno

maybe like batman tas

SuperEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's some how I think it should look like. The first one needs some boots and his spiked armguards otherwise looks pretty good

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any costume that has armor ala the Nolan films is a fail.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I'd do an elseworld!

... or BM Beyond!

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breadspread: Because is a movie, comic books work in other rules, besides people often ignores he is using a body armour under the spandex and this being show in several comics, another thing Superman stop using Spandex and so far only Spiderman is using Spandex, the guy has the Spider sense, so there is no way a bullet is going to hurt him.

Superman costume is not spandex at all and they explain it, even when it make sense he uses spandex, but is because the costume has to show the nature of the character, Green Lantern in the movie even if it scuked it show his alien powers nature, Captain America show him being a soldier, TDK Batman was using an armour because he was called Knight, Knight use armours, Arkham Batman costume is made of plastic and it looks like an armour to me, Burton and Schumacher did the same, the only that used Spandex was West Batman but he had the antibullet shield, that means they notice he was human and even the most overpowered Batman was a normal human.

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Breadspread

@deathpoolthet1000: I agree with almost everything you're saying except that movies have to follow different rules when it comes to costumes and art direction. I agree, I do not want to see a film with Batman in spandex, but there is no "rule" saying this can't happen.

I agree, I would much rather see body armour of some kind. I just don't like when Batman's armour becomes too busy with needless detail.

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 200

It would be great if they followed the concept behind the costume in the first place...and you know, how it's shown in the comics, pre-flashpoint.

Batman's suit is supposed to not hinder his movement unless it's absolutely necessary. It's supposed to invoke fear. All the armor is supposed to be under the top part. This is because it's stupid to show you have armor on when confronted with someone who'd going to shoot you... If they know you have armor, they'll shoot where they see you have none...namely your head. Also the hiding the armor gives the illusion that you just took a bullet without armor and are unaffected by it which should scare the shooter. Not to mention since those would be ceramic plates, they'd shatter and need replacing and be visible where the plates aren't giving shooter information on where to shoot you.

dcdyno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@durakken said:

It would be great if they followed the concept behind the costume in the first place...and you know, how it's shown in the comics, pre-flashpoint.

Batman's suit is supposed to not hinder his movement unless it's absolutely necessary. It's supposed to invoke fear. All the armor is supposed to be under the top part. This is because it's stupid to show you have armor on when confronted with someone who'd going to shoot you... If they know you have armor, they'll shoot where they see you have none...namely your head. Also the hiding the armor gives the illusion that you just took a bullet without armor and are unaffected by it which should scare the shooter. Not to mention since those would be ceramic plates, they'd shatter and need replacing and be visible where the plates aren't giving shooter information on where to shoot you.

People on spandex dont involve fear in real life, also they will known there is an armour in real life spandex let you see thing like that.

Also Batman always let part of his face with no cover, so far no one has shot him there even when it make more sense that keep trying to shot him in the body.

People would never belive they hit him with a bullet and he keep walking they would belive they failed or in fear they will keep attacking him.

Ceramic plates under a costume means they should be very close to the skin, that means if the armour gets shot, the damn thing will hurt Batman.

I mean even the Arkham games with their logic, refused to use the spandex comic book logic and made him with some type of fabric and not spandex, still it looks more like a body armour that spandex.

This looks by far better that the fan films that have used spandex
This looks by far better that the fan films that have used spandex
Spandex looking Batman just dont work in movies
Spandex looking Batman just dont work in movies

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman doesn't wear spandex v.v

Durakken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wears Nomex and Kevlar that has a few layers. A thermal Insulation layer. A very light lead layer, A nomex and kevlar layer and an electrical layer which sends a charge through the suit. The gloves and boots are various leather and/or metal and/or nomex/kevlar material.

The Cape is nomex/kevlar and is attached to a steel gorget. There is a ton of tech in the cowl... Under the suit itself is whatever the latest in bulletproof tech... ceramic plates and kevlar. under that is a cardiac sensor and shock thingy... above the suit is the ceramic symbol chest piece.

There should be little armor other than around the chest. Minor armor around the gut... If it hinder his movement too much it's out.

I can see that maybe there would be ceramics or kevlar on his legs, but sewn into the kevlar/nomex pants.

The suit should be sleek, darker colors, dark grey and black save for the symbol. The point of the bat symbol is to direct bullets there. The belt being yellow is to break up the costume but also keeps shooters from thinking that the bat symbol is a trick.

in the end it would look more like the MoS altered pic than the fan costume, but it wouldn't quite look like the MoS alteration version.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@durakken: So far my theory is that it should look like Solid Snake new costume

No Caption Provided
Just lighter
Just lighter
Again lighter
Again lighter
Little lighter.
Little lighter.

Like a friend say once, a mix betwen Nolan, MOS and Arkham.

No Caption Provided

Just change the color and put the face.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Snyder's going for this design

No Caption Provided

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

No Caption Provided

That's a nice suit.

What ever they do w/ the next suit they need to include:

• A cape that fully cloaks his body. There's a reason Batman allows the cape to cover his chest and front torso... to mask and hide what he's doing behind the cape while standing before an opponent.
  • White eyes on the cowl to give it that classic menacing look.
  • The way the mouth area is cut in the above pic is almost exactly what needs to be done.

Speaking of the voice, I think they should study the voice work of Kevin Conroy and Bruce Greenwood. They gave a naturally deep, intimidating, intelligent, and menacing gravitas to their Batman. To the actor playing Batman, it can be done with patience and professionalism.

Seems nice but in my opinion it looks more like a Michael Keaton kind of suit if you know what I mean.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow...lots of sick designs here

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers