Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Was Cell bluffing when he stated that he could destroy the Solar System?

• 55 results
    debatablenerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Was Cell bluffing when he stated that he could destroy the Solar System? (56 votes)

Yes 20%
    No 88%
    No Caption Provided

Discuss.

Note: You are allowed to vote both yes and no if you are not sure. Also you are not allowed to use information outside of Dragon Ball manga due to contradiction statements.

• 
    ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingdrago101: funny how you call me a fanboy because you really dont have any arguements to begin with. Last time I checked, vegeta's final flash didnt do anything and even call him a fool then proceeded to knock the living daylights out of vegeta.

You are the only one that's butthurt here lmao.

Kingdrago101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Kingdrago101

@chaosreigns: hm I think im gonna make you look stupid just simply by not posting the images also because I don't know how to post images but the people know

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ChaosReigns

@kingdrago101: Amazing, your ignorance has no limits because not only did you not know what happened during the cell arc, but you dont even know how to post images.

Maybe you do, and you are just playing dumb or you simply are making excuses because you know I'm right. Either way, you waste both my time, and your breath and the former has value.

Kingdrago101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosreigns: You know exactly what I'm talking about and he was missing an arm which should have been his whole body really but we will go with arm due to plot but his arm most Defintely got taken off and my phone must not support images because I don't see want but.

The only reason he survive is because regeneration

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ChaosReigns

@kingdrago101: I don't know where you getting at, even without regeneration he still survived that shows that vegeta's most powerful attack could only rip his arm apart like Cell was still standing regardless. Again, what's your point here? Like you are turning this argument into cell's durability when its about can cell solar system bust.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@kingdrago101: warning for insults. Don't use the word DBTard or any variation of the word retard as an insult.

comicvinerguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been years but...

- Why would he lie? What's the point? Literally every character there could sense energy. So he ain't bluffing.

- Why specifically solar system tho? Why not the entire galaxy? Why not the entire universe? If he said universe than it's fine to assume he is bluffing. But solar system? It's Accurate and consistent.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.