Follow

Cyclops

Character » Cyclops appears in 11232 issues.

The first X-Man, Scott Summers possesses the mutant ability to fire powerful concussive blasts through his eyes that act as a portal to another dimension full of the force that makes up his optic blast. He is visually distinctive for the ruby quartz visor he wears to control his devastating power. A born leader, Cyclops succeeded his mentor Professor X to command the X-Men.

OMG LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO UTOPIA.... (SPOILERS)

• 98 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5791595859013
    deactivated-5791595859013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Marvel writers have a drinking game where they take a fan favorite and make them look as bad as possible, then they read the forums and do a shot every time someone loses their mind over it.

I'll save you the trouble of discussing the validity of Utopia, why spend time arguing over a terrible storyline that a child can see the holes in

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

@Dernman said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@Dernman: Utopia is a real nation. The MU isn't the real world and shouldn't be treated at such. Also, I still haven't seen anyone post evidence of Scott's dictator-like habits. Also, when the X-Men go to over countries they aren't attacking that country of that country's govt.

Utopia is in U.S. territory nor them calling them themselves a nation doesn't make them one and saying it's a comic doesn't change that. Not true they not only attacked that country with the sentinels but that African nation in the latest Legacy. probably more in their past if I looked. Going after Irans nuclear program. I'm sure we will see other countries in the future. Not to mention they don't even have the right to operate in the first place in these nations in the first place. Don't forget they also will attack Wakanda to get at the Avengers. Also altering peoples minds without their permission is wrong on so many levels.

Utopia is it's own nation. Tony Stark said they couldn't charge them with anything under international law, implying that Utopia is it's own nation. S.W.O.R.D. considers Utopia a nation. Atlantis is considered it's own nation, and Utopia exist right above it. Heck, Asgard was once considered it's own nation when it existed above the US. Fact is, this is a comic and this is a different universe than our own. You can't use rules from reality in a world of fiction. Also, when I said Scott never attacked another country, I'm referring to pre-phoenix takeover.@TheAnnihilator said:

@JoseDRiveraTCR7 said:

@Dernman: Utopia is a real nation. The MU isn't the real world and shouldn't be treated at such. Also, I still haven't seen anyone post evidence of Scott's dictator-like habits. Also, when the X-Men go to over countries they aren't attacking that country of that country's govt.

They declared themselves a sovereign nation inside of U.S. territory, they aren't a real nation.

Do you read X-Men comics? We don't need to give you proof, it's on practically every page.

In the MU they are not inside US territory. This is a different universe, not reality, and in this universe they are in Altanean territory.

And just because I disagree with your opinion does not mean I do not read X-Men comics. This may be difficult for you, but please try not to be immature.

@Vortex13 said:

Technically he is a dictator. He has his own country, it doesn't really seem to be a democracy nobody voted for him. He took control, not aggressively but he still leads a country solo. If you argue that he listens to others, which lately he hasn't been, well so do dictators. They're called advisers, and unlike with a democracy or a country like the U.S. where you have checks and balances to prevent one person from taking complete control, a dictator can just give them the finger and basically tell them to go f##k themselves. Of course you can still say something like that if you're the seventh president of the United States of America Andrew Jackson who said to the Supreme Court when they said he couldn't invade... I don't remember which territory or which Native American tribe he was booting/slaughtering out of it, but the Supreme Court said no and he said "where's your army?". So that proves, at least early in the country's history, you can still be a dictator in a democracy lol.

He's a defacto leader, but not a dictator. He has shown that if anyone doesn't want him to be leader he's willing to have a vote. Since there hasn't been an election it's safe to say that the people of Utopia want him as their leader. We don't know much as the day to day life or the government aspect of Utopia, but when the story did focused on this Scott's didn't have much if any influence on the personal lives of the citizen, and it's been shown that the citizen partake in decisions ala Magik punishment after AoX. Scott has mostly only shown complete control when it came to the military/X-Men part of the story and that's because he's the general.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By dernman

Utopia is it's own nation. Tony Stark said they couldn't charge them with anything under international law, implying that Utopia is it's own nation.  

They don't have to worry about International Law only US law because they are on US territory and not a nation. So like a lot of AvX it's bad writing.

S.W.O.R.D. considers Utopia a nation. 

S.W.O.R.D. doesn't get to decide things like that especially when she could have been just going along with it to avoid a pointless argument.

Atlantis is considered it's own nation, and Utopia exist right above it.  

Atlantis lays "claim" over all the oceans something I'm sure those countries where the borders overlap prove otherwise ot to mention the other tribes that don't follow his lead.

Heck, Asgard was once considered it's own nation when it existed above the US. 

And they were wrong then also. They bought the land but it was in American air space.  It would be like me bringing a home I built to another country and claiming that as my own.

Fact is, this is a comic and this is a different universe than our own.   You can't use rules from reality in a world of fiction.

Not all the time but there is nothing that suggest this is one of those times. 

Also, when I said Scott never attacked another country, I'm referring to pre-phoenix takeover

And I gave you an example of such a case. He had Storm go into that country with the Sentinals.  

In the MU they are not inside US territory. This is a different universe, not reality, and in this universe they are in Altanean territory.

And just because I disagree with your opinion does not mean I do not read X-Men comics. This may be difficult for you, but please try not to be immature. 

Being in the Marvel U doesn't change anything about US being US territory. And the Atlantis thing at best best  just means it's disputed or hasn't been addressed. Something IIRC the borders have been in dispute between the two nation and never officially settled. He made a reasonable judgment based on the info given that was no reflection on you as a person. That's not immaturity but making saying someone is behaving immaturely on what he said was. 

He's a defacto leader, but not a dictator. He has shown that if anyone doesn't want him to be leader he's willing to have a vote. Since there hasn't been an election it's   safe to say that the people of Utopia want him as their leader. We don't know much as the day to day life or the government aspect of Utopia, but when the story did focused on this Scott's didn't have much if any influence on the personal lives of the citizen, and it's been shown that the citizen partake in decisions ala Magik punishment after AoX. Scott has mostly only shown complete control when it came to the military/X-Men part of the story and that's because he's the general. 

Scott is slipping more and more down the slop of being a dictator. I don't know if I would call him a full blown one yet but it's not looking good. Especially when there isn't a body that balances him out. At best he as advisers. 

In the end Utopia isn't a Nation and Cyclops (like even the writers have admitted) is slipping closer and closer to the edge.
    oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By oraclefyre

This is why only redheads should be Phoenix. Because it just doesn't make sense on anyone else.

Oh, and yeah, the X-Men are looking like the bad guys. Typically. Make all the bad sh*t fall onto the heads on a dying race.

KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By KRYPTON

Cyclops has gone mad with power, or more power as it is.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#56  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Dernman

Utopia is it's own nation. Tony Stark said they couldn't charge them with anything under international law, implying that Utopia is it's own nation.  

They don't have to worry about International Law only US law because they are on US territory and not a nation. So like a lot of AvX it's bad writing.

S.W.O.R.D. considers Utopia a nation. 

S.W.O.R.D. doesn't get to decide things like that especially when she could have been just going along with it to avoid a pointless argument.

Atlantis is considered it's own nation, and Utopia exist right above it.  

Atlantis lays "claim" over all the oceans something I'm sure those countries where the borders overlap prove otherwise ot to mention the other tribes that don't follow his lead.

Heck, Asgard was once considered it's own nation when it existed above the US. 

And they were wrong then also. They bought the land but it was in American air space.  It would be like me bringing a home I built to another country and claiming that as my own.

Fact is, this is a comic and this is a different universe than our own.   You can't use rules from reality in a world of fiction.

Not all the time but there is nothing that suggest this is one of those times. 

Also, when I said Scott never attacked another country, I'm referring to pre-phoenix takeover

And I gave you an example of such a case. He had Storm go into that country with the Sentinals.  

Being in the Marvel U doesn't change anything about US being US territory. And the Atlantis thing at best best  just means it's disputed or hasn't been addressed. Something IIRC the borders have been in dispute between the two nation and never officially settled. He made a reasonable judgment based on the info given that was no reflection on you as a person. That's not immaturity but making saying someone is behaving immaturely on what he said was. 

He's a defacto leader, but not a dictator. He has shown that if anyone doesn't want him to be leader he's willing to have a vote. Since there hasn't been an election it's   safe to say that the people of Utopia want him as their leader. We don't know much as the day to day life or the government aspect of Utopia, but when the story did focused on this Scott's didn't have much if any influence on the personal lives of the citizen, and it's been shown that the citizen partake in decisions ala Magik punishment after AoX. Scott has mostly only shown complete control when it came to the military/X-Men part of the story and that's because he's the general. 

Scott is slipping more and more down the slop of being a dictator. I don't know if I would call him a full blown one yet but it's not looking good. Especially when there isn't a body that balances him out. At best he as advisers. 

In the end Utopia isn't a Nation and Cyclops (like even the writers have admitted) is slipping closer and closer to the edge.
    Utopia is its own nation, thats the reason they wernt affected by Civil War and why HAMMER never invaded until the end of Dark Reign its also the reason they have a seat on the UN
    HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#57  Edited By HolySerpent

Damn cyclops! you so scary.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
    Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

where is xavier exactly?

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Osian2

Utopia is it's own nation. Cyclops declared it so at the end of dark reign and that it was out of America jurisdiction hence why America haven't done anything to utopia since dark reign. If America disputed it we would have seen some sort of conflict which never happened so it's safe to assume that they agreed. Just because it was established within US territory doesn't mean anything the US could have redrawn the border line. As spiderbat87 said they have their seat on the UN further evidence of their independence and it has been said that Utopia is under protection of Atlantis. The fact that S.W.O.R.D. recognised Utopia as a nation shows this to be true otherwise they would have recognised it as an island of the U.S. and not it's own nation. Also the x-men have never invaded other countries. If captain America went to Latveria and destroyed a killer robot you wouldn't call him a dictator. Being a militaristic leader is not the same as being a dictator. Scott has shown that he is willing to have an election for leadership. Mutants are allowed to come and go hence why Wolverine and co were able to leave and the New Mutants. Most importantly he has never forced anyone to do anything. There's no punishment for disagreeing with him. Even the whole "Schism" arguement didn't make sense Scott didn't force the kids to fight hell he didn't even ask them to, they volunteered.

No Caption Provided
    dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By dernman
    @spiderbat87:  

Utopia is its own nation, thats the reason they wernt affected by Civil War and why HAMMER never invaded until the end of Dark Reign its also the reason they have a seat on the UN

Civil War was before Utopia, and Norman Osborn did invade Utopia at it's creation but lost. Then he flipped it and made it look like he segregated them there to the media.
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Dernman said:
    @spiderbat87:  

Civil War was before Utopia, and Norman Osborn did invade Utopia at it's creation but lost. Then he flipped it and made it look like he segregated them there to the media.
    My bad, but the rest is still valid. It is a sovereign state 
    dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By dernman
    @spiderbat87 said:
    @Dernman said:
    @spiderbat87:  

I don't agree that it is.
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Gambit1024

Looks like Asgard.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Dernman said:
    @spiderbat87 said:
    @Dernman said:
    @spiderbat87:  

I don't agree that it is.
    Mutants say it is, the US government (HAMMER) said it was,US laws don't apply to them, they have a seat on the UN, nobody has contested it. I don't see why it wouldn't be.
    dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By dernman
    @spiderbat87:   

Mutants say it is,  

Doesn't matter 

the US government (HAMMER) said it was 

Hammer did and said a lot of things they didn't have the authority to do.

US laws don't apply to them,  

Yes it does because it's in US territory

they have a seat on the UN, 

Has that been proven? Showing up at the UN doesn't mean they have a seat. 

nobody has contested it. 

They didn't feel the need. Most of them were US citizens in US territory plus they had all the mutants together away from the humans solving a lot of problems for them. 
    So they decided let it go until and issue came up.

I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Because they are in US soil and you getting a group of people together and claiming you are a nation on US soil doesn't make it so.
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Dernman said:
    @spiderbat87:   

Mutants say it is,  

Doesn't matter 

US laws don't apply to them,  

nobody has contested it. 

They didn't feel the need. Most of them were US citizens in US territory plus they had all the mutants together away from the humans solving a lot of problems for them. 

Because they are in US soil and you getting a group of people together and claiming you are a nation on US soil doesn't make it so.
    Why is this so hard to believe? Why would the writers try so hard to make it look like it's a sovereign nation if it's not? When they were at the UN they said they were speaking on behalf of Utopia, if it wasn't sovereign then they would have said Mutants of America or something like that. Also it's not on "US soil" it's a foreign object in US water that HAMMER obviously got the authority to annex 
    dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By dernman

Why is this so hard to believe? Why would the writers try so hard to make it look like it's a sovereign nation if it's not? 

Because it's not true and I don't think they actually are. All I see is a bunch of Mutants saying it. I have also seen things contradictory that.

When they were at the UN they said they were speaking on behalf of Utopia, if it wasn't sovereign then they would have said Mutants of America or something like that. 

Not really because they were not representing America they were representing people on Utopia some of which are not even Americans.

Also it's not on "US soil" it's a foreign object in US water

I never said US soil I said US territory but for the record it was an asteroid became US Soil once it landed in the US. Like any other asteroid or rock that lands in a territory it lands in.

that HAMMER obviously got the authority to annex     

You are getting things wrong again.  I don't know where you are getting this Annex bit.
    1 HAMMER didn't have to annex anything. It was already US territory.
    2 If they did annex it then it would be US territory. 
    3 HAMMER can't annex anything it's just an organization and only enforce it.
    4 Doesn't mean they had the authority to give it back 

Which is irrelevant because you are claiming something that didn't happen like the civil war and invading thing.
    KidKhaos21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By KidKhaos21

@royale_with_cheese said:

Makes me wonder why this teaser was a year early.
    Makes me wonder why this teaser was a year early.

Yeah. I believe marvel was setting this up since the Messiah CompleX. Scott will do anything to protect the mutant race. Even Erik looking at Cyclops as his own past reflection.

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hareil0079

@Dernman said:

@spiderbat87:

Mutants say it is,

Doesn't matter

US laws don't apply to them,

nobody has contested it.

Remember Schism? Though things didn't turn out well Cyclops did show up at the UN in the beginning being the leader of mutants and leader/representative of Utopia

They have a seat, and at that point in time he's trying to ease everyone's fears.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By dernman
    @Hareil0079: He showed up as a representative of his people.
    x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#71  Edited By x_29

Team X-men still.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Osian2

@x_29 said:

Team X-men still.

This makes me side with the X-men even more. All Hail Cyclops The First!!!

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Osian2 said:

@x_29 said:

Team X-men still.

This makes me side with the X-men even more. All Hail Cyclops The First!!!

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeoAndroid said:

I do hope Jean comes back, since really in essence she is the only one that can control the full phoenix power in my opinion. And shes been gone for so long its time for her return. One of the first people i read about in comics was Jean. I do like how UTOPIA looks in that image, but i'm sure even Emma will be worrying about Scott with the Phoenix Force not just Prof X.

a major fight between cyclops and emma frost.......did emma frost go dark phoenix?????does she have to be destroyed??? what ever happened to hope summers becoming the phoenix???i hope the scarlett witch helps hope to become a good phoenix...hint this is from avx #11

No Caption Provided
    NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75  Edited By NeoAndroid

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: I actually think its Scott that gets taken over by the Phoenix and becomes evil. Since a similar preview had blood on his hands already. I do hope the Scarlet Witch has a massive battle and i don't know about Hope becoming a good phoenix shes fine the way she is, and to be honest i still believe that she has something to do with Jean Grey.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Crimsonlord53

Well from what I've read it seem's marvel is trying to divorce jean from the phoenix so I'm looking to see what happens with the phoenix after this event. I really hope this attempt is a bunch of BS because I doubt there well be a phoenix event next year for the X-men's 50 anniversary.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#77  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Jean will comeback and convince the phoenix five to change and become normal again especially Cyclops and everything goes back to normal

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#78  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Crimsonlord53 said:

As much as I love X-Men, I hope there are no more events for awhile. Even if it is their 50 year mark. Just make some good stories and let the characters be happy after this crappy event. Let Cyke and Emma go on a date and have a night out when they get the PF out of their systems. Get Colossus back to painting. Get the bombs off Magik. Let Hope be a teen. Let Storm tend to her garden. Hell I'll buy just a straight arc of the X guys just doing nothing at this point.

Well from what I've read it seem's marvel is trying to divorce jean from the phoenix so I'm looking to see what happens with the phoenix after this event. I really hope this attempt is a bunch of BS because I doubt there well be a phoenix event next year for the X-men's 50 anniversary.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Osian2 said:

All Hail Cyclops The First!!!

At the risk of sounding like the equivalent of a Storm fan I quote this for truth

Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Hareil0079

Well this Event can in fact signify a relaunch for both Avengers and X-men

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#81  Edited By DATNIGGA

@god_spawn: i see what you mean but the only superhero's i see taking vacations is x factor.. & then again they might be taking to many lol but the chances of the x men just chillin is very unlikely.. there too big in marvel u. if its not the x men its the avengers if not them its spiderman, thor, or wolverine doing something by themselves..

also marvel never rests with there events there already talking about the next one after Avx... i don't mind marvels events at all but i think they should be spaced out more it just doesn't make sense to have all these earth shattering large scale wars every 6 months lol

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@DATNIGGA: Is the next one something about the Ultron War or whatever? I remember hearing Axel saying they are toning down events for awhile.

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#83  Edited By DATNIGGA

@god_spawn: I dont know i think age of ultron i think is just a side arc or something.. but i read after Avx theirs something called ReEvolution alot of people thought it was a reboot of marvel U until they cleared it up & said no its just gonna change alot of stuff. http://www.newsarama.com/comics/marvel-reevolution-next-big-thing.html there they talk more about it.

to me it sounds like the mutants are coming back.. but one can only hope

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@DATNIGGA: Possible. I just think this ReEvolution thing kinda sounds like the next age really. Heroic Age, Silver,Golden blah blah now we get the ReEvolution era.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By samuel_larson_10

The avengers kind of screwed it up in issue #6 [this is a spoiler if you haven't read Avx #6], but the avengers went in there and tried to take Hope from the x men's home. Not a smart move. Basically all it did was just made things worse and angered a near omnipotent cyclops. I don't care what the reason is, that's stupid and pointless. Now cyclops has become deluded by his own imagination, and is losing his humanity. He will start an all out war with the avengers, and basically crush them. The world will probably get torn apart (utopia might get damaged) and the phoenix will go out of control and we will have another 'apocalypse situation'. I'm seeing Jean grey coming in soon (and not just as moon dust). Hope might learn to control the phoenix as well or the scarlet witch might just fix everything too.. It might not be hard for her just to go "no more phoenix". Or she'll do something completely different fixing everything magically, and bye bye new utopia. I dunno I'm probably wrong but the only solution I can't guess is how the Avengers and x men will forgive each other. I mean the world will just hate mutants even more after all this, and I'm getting sick of the whole 'mutant hate theme' I wish the x men could get some peace and deal with some other issue, but that's not looking likely.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I really don't know why people keep thinking Jean is going to come back in this event.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#87  Edited By ReVamp

@god_spawn said:

I really don't know why people keep thinking Jean is going to come back in this event.

Because of the Phoenix playing a part in it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ReVamp said:

@god_spawn said:

I think that is a weak reason.

P.S. If the PF has left Jean, I'm still waiting for the Silver Surfer to fly into her corpse in space.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ReVamp

@god_spawn said:

@ReVamp said:

@god_spawn said:

I think that is a weak reason.

P.S. If the PF has left Jean, I'm still waiting for the Silver Surfer to fly into her corpse in space.

I personally don't.

I don't think she's coming back, but I understand why people think it.

And lets not forget that people think she's coming back in every event...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ReVamp: I do. While the synonymy with Jean and PF is great I think their would be more of a build up. Just me personally though. I know everyone has their theories and stuff but sometimes I rack my brain trying to figure out how they come to some conclusions.

Also true. I remember everyone going on and on about Jean coming back in Schism and guess what? Nothing happened.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ReVamp

@god_spawn said:

@ReVamp: I do. While the synonymy with Jean and PF is great I think their would be more of a build up. Just me personally though. I know everyone has their theories and stuff but sometimes I rack my brain trying to figure out how they come to some conclusions.

Also true. I remember everyone going on and on about Jean coming back in Schism and guess what? Nothing happened.

I don't think its theories. Just like you said, the synonymy.

And Second Coming. And Messiah. Hell, some people still theorizing Hope IS Jean.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ReVamp:

Second Coming

ZOMG!! SECON COMING UV DA FEENICKS.

Messiah

ZOMG!! JEANZ DA MESSIAH.

Hope IS Jean.

ZOMG!! SHE HAZ DA RED HAIR LIKES JEAN.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ReVamp

@god_spawn said:

@ReVamp:

Second Coming

ZOMG!! SECON COMING UV DA FEENICKS.

Messiah

ZOMG!! JEANZ DA MESSIAH.

Hope IS Jean.

ZOMG!! SHE HAZ DA RED HAIR LIKES JEAN.

Ain't that the truth.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ReVamp: I do wonder what happened to her though since she was in the White Hot Room collecting fragments. I thought her and Phoenix were basically one and the same now?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ReVamp

@god_spawn said:

@ReVamp: I do wonder what happened to her though since she was in the White Hot Room collecting fragments. I thought her and Phoenix were basically one and the same now?

They are, thus the Theory.

Eet Mor Puppee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#96  Edited By Eet Mor Puppee

@Brazen_Intellect said:

Marvel writers have a drinking game where they take a fan favorite and make them look as bad as possible, then they read the forums and do a shot every time someone loses their mind over it.

I'll save you the trouble of discussing the validity of Utopia, why spend time arguing over a terrible storyline that a child can see the holes in

Yes. This.

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Best part of avx and comic history "No more Avengers" music to my ears. Mutant pride!

Madame_Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Madame_Mist

@Imperius_Rex said:

Best part of avx and comic history "No more Avengers" music to my ears. Mutant pride!

Yes, but somehow the X-Men will look like the bad guys unfortunately. Though, heck yeah, Mutant Pride!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.