Follow

Blade

Character » Blade appears in 745 issues.

A human-vampire hybrid with all the strengths but none of the weaknesses of a traditional vampire, Blade has dedicated his life to destroying the occult world of vampires and all who associate with them.

blade?

darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By darkcloakx

i know he is a vampire hybrid  so i wanna know how old is he ? and how much does he age since he's half human?  

No Caption Provided
    azmoday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By azmoday

I always thought he aged like a human? not sure though
    DeathinFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DeathinFire

You know, I have no idea.  Has there ever been an origin story in print?  I know the first movie touched on it a little.
    Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Trackz

he's stated he's over 100 years old and that he's immortal twice     

DFChewie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DFChewie

He's not 100. He was born on October 28 1929. And he is immortal. The movie Blade, however, does age like a human.

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Trackz

@DFChewie said:

He's not 100. He was born on October 28 1929. And he is immortal. The movie Blade, however, does age like a human.

that date is from the max series and hasn't been referenced since. Blade most recently stated he's over one hundred years old.

DFChewie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DFChewie

It wasn't referenced in Marc Guggenheim's Blade run? I absolutely thought it was; I'm gonna have to go check that. Anyway, the MAX series was referenced in the OHotMU section on Blade. That's canon, at least until it's contradicted somewhere else. And no one has ever said he wasn't born on October 29, 1929. What reference to being over a hundred are you remembering, and where can I find it? Might it be a generalization or over-exaggeration?

RScottH08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RScottH08

wow, ive always wondered this too, glad someone finally asked

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Trackz

@DFChewie said:

It wasn't referenced in Marc Guggenheim's Blade run? I absolutely thought it was; I'm gonna have to go check that. Anyway, the MAX series was referenced in the OHotMU section on Blade. That's canon, at least until it's contradicted somewhere else. And no one has ever said he wasn't born on October 29, 1929. What reference to being over a hundred are you remembering, and where can I find it? Might it be a generalization or over-exaggeration?

most characters dont have a birthdate, or have one that is always moving. Blade stated he's been alive for 100 years in Marvel Presents. In Guggenheim's series we see that a full grown Blade is fighting in World War 2 which alone make his birthday 10-20 years earlier than 1929. It is canon that Blade was born in the early 1900's though.

Blade has also stated that he's immortal a couple of times.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.