Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23774 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Could Batman ACTUALLY beat Spiderman?

• 83 results
    BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

For the love of life, please read this?! I see comments and questions that have all been answered in this fight. If you don't read this, you will most likely say something that has already been countered in this scenario.

Again, PLEASE read this.

Ok, now spiderman's got the physical advantage, webs considered. Batman's got the tech/Strategy/tactics and skill advantage. Let me explain Spidey Sense before you all go to ridiculous conclusions about it.

Spidey-Sense:

Spidey Sense is what it says -- a sense, not a tracker in Peter's head pin-pointing the EXACT location of danger.. think of it as an alarm that just screams "DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!". That's all it does, it's up to Spiderman to find that danger and counter it or dodge it before it's too late. Get it? If not, here's an example:(A true example) In Marvel's "Road to Civil War" comic book, there was a sniper following Tony and Peter, peter was in the window, the sniper was aiming at peter and peter's spidey sense went off, when it did he just looked confused and said "It must be this coffee"(Or something along those lines). Not to mention, he had Tony's new upgraded spider-suit and everything.

Glue Grenade: Spray on grenade/explosion

Glue Bomb: Very sticky, similar to spiderman's webs but just aren't as strong.

The actual Fight:

Here's a scenario: (I warn, batman will come out on top because I want you guys' honest opinion on whether this stuff will/could happen)

Pt. 1

Batman and spiderman are fighting in a warehouse on the third floor. Batman realizes spiderman's speed and reaction time and says "It's like you know what I'll do before I do it." Spiderman would say "Haha! Yeah, good old spidey sense!" Batman'd try and deceive his spidey sense by throwing multiple baterangs at once at him, spiderman blocks them easily and yells IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT?! Batman drops smoke pallets then starts "Field testing", he goes to the second floor puts down some glue grenade on the wooden floor and ceiling, batman then quickly goes to the third floor window and tries to attack spiderman from behind but spiderman threw him across the room so batman threw more baterangs, while spiderman handled the baterang and disappears. Spiderman says "Oh! You're one of those ninja guys! Right?! Tell me I'm right!" Spiderman decides to go "Ninja Style" also. He doesn't know batman has x-ray, thermal, and night vision installed into his suit.

Pt. 2

Spiderman thinks he's perfectly hidden, while he is, he webs down the floor so batman'll stick to it when he comes back. Spiderman's spidey sense tingle, he senses danger but where is it coming from? Spiderman quickly jumps off the roof corner and batman comes bursting through from behind and landing right into his webs. Spiderman goes in for a killer-stomp on batman's chest, but batman detonates the glue under him, spiderman webs the walls and looks down into the dust, batman's gone. Within mere seconds he's behind spiderman (this is possible: http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Agility-Speed/Speed/batwomanannual1-batvsgrenades2.jpg.html) but spiderman senses him, elbows him in the stomach, tries t punch batman but batman blocks it and they go into a fist-fight. Spiderman's going on the offensive with punches and kicks, one after another. Batman's barely able to dodge and block his attacks, batman decides to go on the offensive also. Batman's aware of his senses so he starts to use illusions, but he had to act fast.

Pt. 3

Batman threw a punch, spiderman ducked, but he ducked into batman's knee. With batman's strength and armor, that knee to his jaw hurt. Spiderman rushed back in, instead, he just webs batman's hands to the floor and attempts to drop-kick batman while he's strapped in, spiderman yells "BOOYA!" batman doesn't fight his webs, he simply just drops with them and spiderman misses, batman's gotten out and has used the grapple hook while spiderman's back was turned, spiderman barely got away. It's gotten his foot when he jumped. Batman yanks spiderman down and goes in for an upper-cut. He misses and spiderman's already on batman's left side and kicks batman into the wall, fracturing his ribs and webs him to it. Spiderman starts to talk about how batman has surprisingly lasted longer than he thought, but in the middle of the lecture, batman has dropped smoke and when the smoke faded, he was gone. RIGHT after that moment, spiderman's spidey sense tangled and spiderman instantly looked behind him, but nope. Batman came from under and pulled him by his legs and hung him to the ceiling. Spiderman laughs and said "You had a HUGE advantage but you used it to let me sit here like this twig is gonna hold me?" Batman said "No" and right then was when his grapple let out an electric shock going all the way through spiderman's body and batman threw explosive baterangs at spiderman, spiderman used his speed and the very little strength he had left being that his body was still tingling from the electricution and dodged it. Spiderman catapults himself from the ceiling DIRECTLY into batman and got electrified again, except with 1500lbs of muscle to it -- batman activated his shock gloves and upper-cutted spiderman with super human-like speed. Spiderman was still smiling because he had webbed batman's feet to a wall behind him and batman got pulled in and slammed right into the wall.

Pt. 4

Spiderman -- feeling dizzy still -- webs chairs and launches them at batman on the wall, but batman has again gotten out of his webs, dodged the chairs and threw sonic reactors on the floors of the warehouse, spiderman's brain goes crazy and he goes to each of the reactors and smashes them. Batman fights spiderman while his speed is a bit reduced and his senses messed up a bit. They they were having an equal fight, and spiderman was trying not to use full-force strength on batman, but batman ended up kneeing spiderman in the nuts, head-butted him, gutted spiderman in the stomach, while spiderman was facing forward, batman had also slammed his face into the wall then attempted to break his arm. Spiderman gets pissed and throws batman with that arm into the building, and starts laying bod-shots after body shots onto batman till batman's armor eventually broke, webs batman's face into a wall and is ready to punch it in when he senses more danger, spiderman is upset to he just breaks batman's ribs instead, spiderman turns around and there's a SWARM of bats flying through. they were scratching and biting spiderman but Spiderman couldn't handle them all so he got out of there, batman, also pissed off, grapples to spiderman's location and tackles him onto the floor. Batman can't move, spiderman punched a termporarily paralyze pressure point, he comes from under batman and just launches batman into a building, batman's back is now hurting. Batman isn't in any condition to fight but spiderman is still in "ok" shape.

Pt. 5

Batman throws a baterang, spiderman dodges with ease but it explodes RIGHT behind spiderman, spiderman flies forward but he uses his webs to stop himself from flying into batman's "punch". When in reality, batman's batmobile fired an explosive shot at spiderman, spiderman -- in a weird and akward position -- tries his hardest to dodge but is still nipped in the foot and the explosion from the shot exploded under spiderman making him fly up, batman grapples him down into the floor where his glue grenade was at and spiderman ducks out. Batman launches smoke pallets at spiderman, spiderman throws those back at batman. Batman disappears. Smoke pallets all over the warehouse starts going off, spiderman's spidey sense is tangling ridiculously, but he can't see! Spiderman ducks and luckily has dodged a baterang, but that wasn't the REAL danger. The real danger was batman coming from behind spiderman with a leadpipe, and swings it in the back of spiderman's head. Spiderman's head is RINGING now. But spiderman retaliates and very swiftly grabs batman, breaks his shoulder blade (while in the process of grabbing him) and slams him to the floor of the warehouse. Spiderman destroy's all the pillars to the ware-house and the building collapses. Batman tried to escape but spiderman webbed him back inside of the warehouse. Spiderman's spidey sense is tingling, it wasn't batman, he was in an abandoned building, it wasn't his batmobile, that wasn't currently operating, it was just a bad moment for his spidey sense to do the "random" ringing. The warehouse has collapsed, spiderman becomes extremely irritated by this "human".

Pt. 6

He finds batman standing on top of the debris through smoke, spiderman rushes to batman, but it was just a stick of wood with a cape. Spidey Sense. But batman still ended up side-kicking spiderman. They were at a stand off, face to face, they both were running at each other ready for a fight, spiderman's spidey sense -- but he can see the clear threat in front of him until batman jumps OVER spiderman and the batmobile smacks spiderman in the back, and running him into the river. Spiderman leaps out of the ocean and webs batman in the chest, batman equips his ice- grenade and sticks it to the web, the ice froze all the way up to spiderman's wrist, freezing the blood inside of his wrist and the webs in that wrist. Spiderman is pissed and is ready to go full force on batman. Spiderman wouldn't risk grabbing with another web, so he just shoots one at batman, batman uses the ice grenade on it and breaks out just BARELY missing spiderman's fist in his face as spiderman punched through a brick wall. Spiderman, very annoyed says "You're just a box of surprizes aren't you?". Spiderman, using lots of his webs to hold batman down for at least a few seconds, sprays at batman but batman dodged it and says "I'm tired of those things". Spiderman replies "Oh really..?" then starts SPRAYING batman with webs, it's too many for batman to dodge until his webs are thick enough to hold him while spiderman goes to demolish batman's batmobile. But he can't, batman's material is stronger than military grade equipment, so he just sprays the barrel down with webs. Turns around, batman's out of his webs. Spidey Sense! Spiderman sees a Ice grenade heading his way, but from past experience, he knows it's just a trick. Spiderman simply moves his head and the bomb whizzes past spiderman and right onto batman. Spiderman then punches the iceberg batman's in straight into the river. Spiderman, very relieved and grinning, shouts "And stay down!".

Pt. 7

Batman swims back up and says "You cracked the ice... idiot.." Spiderman, wishing he was a killer, says "Right... maybe I should have thought that out?". Batman -- in terrible condition -- secretly tells alfred to drop in an air drop. Batman thinks I just have to hold him off for 30 seconds... Spiderman says, why did you stand there like I hadn't thought something up? Batman looks down and sees a web going past his body and onto the boat behind, spiderman pulls it but batman quickly drops prone on the floor and dodges it. Spiderman is RIGHT above batman with astonishing speed and says "You miss me?", punches batman in the face a few times and picks him up by the throat, looks at batman and batman's all bruised up, shakes his head and right before spiderman tosses him into the river, batman wraps his legs around spiderman's neck and flips him forward. When spiderman gets up he sees batman with his cape back. Spiderman knows he has that cape for a reason after all -- he is an analyst too. Batman's air-drop is in, spiderman doesn't want him to have it so he quickly webs it out of batmans hand and launches it to the other side of Gotham. Batman's still smiling because he already got a dose and says to spiderman "You could have used that second dose for yourself.." Spiderman knew he needed it, after all, his face, head, and balls weren't feeling too great.

Pt. 8

Spiderman's swings up in the air, high above batman and on his way down he creates this huge spider-boulder and swings it down atop batman. But batman jumps out of the way, spiderman swings that thing over and over to make batman lose balance, then lets go of the boulder and grabs batman's leg and squeezes it and says "Give up now! You've lost!" batman, tired, says "Not yet!" and sticks a freeze grenade onto spiderman's chest, then INSTANTLY activates his shock gloves, grabs the ice-berg, freezing and electrucuting spiderman inside, lets go to remove his cape and spiderman breaks free, RIGHT after he breaks free batman tossed the cape over spiderman's face and spiderman quickly removed the cape and batman's Shock-Fist with glue grenade tainted on top to add an extra "boom" is an inch away from spiderman's jaw. Batman hits spiderman in the jaw and explodes the glue grenade at the same time, knocking spiderman 17 feet back and knocking spiderman out.

All this COULD happen -- right?

Note: Batman has used his EVERY DAY normal tools to beat Spiderman. Without prep. Yes, while batman IS a master strategist, he is also a Master Tactician. Meaning he could in-fact beat Spiderman in a random encounter using these tactics.I admit spiderman held back, which is one of the reasons why he'd lose. The other reason is because spiderman tends to under-estimate his foes, especially someone dressed up like a bat without powers. Not to mention, Spiderman isn't like batman. Batman goes all out on anyone and everyone who's a threat, no matter if it's penguin unarmed and begging, he doesn't hesitate to go all out on them. Spiderman on the other hand, likes to play and toy around. And while he's toying, batman's serious and will be hurting and beating spiderman since spiderman's playing around, spiderman would get pissed and go a bit harder, making batman pissed if not, angry. And Angry batman is more of a "I will damn near kill you" batman.

Spiderman may be stronger faster and more durable, but he isn't as merciless, brutal, as good a fighter, and isn't as smart as batman.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It COULD happen. It's a fight. Anything can happen in a fight and it honestly depends on how they perform that day. I think the odds are still with Spider-Man but I agree that spidey sense doesn't mean he never gets hit because he does. If you did any fight no matter how lopsided enough times you would get different outcomes(withing reasonable limits.... Not darkseid vs robin etc.). That being said spider sense doesn't mean he can't get hit but let's not forget if it does see what's coming he has the reflexes to dodge bullets let alone strikes. I for sure like the idea of batman using sonics, smoke, exploding batarangs, explosive gel and all that good stuff it's just going to be very hard. I still give spidey the advantage because a lot of what you said relys on Spider-Man messing around with him and not finishing him quickly because he certainly has the speed and the strength to do so. Especially if the two don't know each other batman would initially be un aware of how fast or strong spidey is until they met in combat, which at that point might be too late for the dark knight depending on how strong spidey lays it on. There are a lot of variables with every fight. With no prep, batman could be overwhelmed from the start for reasons I just stated... For as good a fighter he is I think spidey is too fast and too strong. Bruce's best chance I believe is to use his gadgets as you were describing he should. The trick is not to get finished right away. Think about it. If he didn't know you had that kind of speed, power, agility and reflexes(enough to dodge gunfire) he is most likely going to try to fight hand to hand. That's what he does. I think unfortunately that plays right into spideys hand and if he is aggressive enough could end it there. After all, bats is still human. But if spidey is methodical about taking his opponents out(which he is known to be) then I can see batman surviving the initial clash. It's rare that we see Spider-Man go completely off on someone and even then he needs them to push him to the very edge. Which is why I think since it would be in character that batman has more of a chance than he should here. I suppose he has his gadgets but it would be very difficult. I do think it's possible, but probably more times than not he wouldn't be able to handle the wall crawler. He better make every trick up his sleeve count because spidey packs a punch. Batman would have to play super dirty... Which could also cause Pete to go off.... Ugh I love this match up

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@comic_bruh777: idk dude. Batman isn't the kind of person to just jump to conclusions like that. A guy dressed as a spider? I'm sure Batman's first guess was the webs and crawling. After all, most of his enemies have powers. So even if Batman didn't know, he wouldn't have taken the chance in a fist fight. He probably would have done what I said and have tested his hypothesis. I think this fight should be put into a movie or something. Its soo cool. Also, think about it -- how would spiderman feel having his ass handed to him by a regular human? I mean, hell I'd be pissed if I was spiderman too!

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sure if you give him alot of prep (which means he can use a power suit). But as much as I love Bats (and that is a lot) but without prep (and some good prep) Spidey would beat him.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anything CAN happen, but Spiderman takes a majority he's just to much for Batman.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@lxlgiftedlxl said:

Sure if you give him alot of prep (which means he can use a power suit). But as much as I love Bats (and that is a lot) but without prep (and some good prep) Spidey would beat him.

Please read my OP (At the bottom) I added foot-notes to answer your questions.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Thanks for the heads up. But I still stand by what I said. Spidey is too fast, strong and has the all mighty Spider Sense.

In a random fight Spidey wins a majority of the time, Bats needs prep to beat Spidey.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@lxlgiftedlxl: I thought I already explained -- many many times -- how his spidey sense is flawed. Did you even read the scenario?

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TO EVERYONE HERE: I AM UPDATING MY SCENARIO TO SOMETHING THAT COULD PROBABLY DOMINATE SPIDERMAN

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I speed read it. I got what your going for, but again Spidey's spider sense is not something that flawed. Yes there are times which Spidey gets hit (obviously for plot purposes) because Spidey would never ever get hit in his fights.

Spider-mans sense would warn him where Batman is at all times during the fight. That coupled with Spideys speed (far above a bullet timer), strength (easily lifts 10 tons), agility (one of the most agile characters in comics), and the fact that he has the way of the spider (a fighting style no one can copy if they don't have spider powers and it works very well with his spider sense) Batman really stands no chance in a random fight with Spidey unless he (Spidey) is not trying at all.

Not to discredit Bats (love the character, he is my favorite character ever) he is the better fighter, has the better tactical mind, has the better gadgetry, and overall better training but Spidey is just too much physically for him and the Spider Sense just puts Spidey over the top of Batman and honestly any street lever hero.

Spidey takes the random fight (even if they aren't trying to kill each other) the only way Batman wins is through some well thoughout prep.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@lxlgiftedlxl: -_- Dude, his spidey sense can be deceived. It's not perfect. He will get hit one way or another. Did you read the definition of spiderman's spidey sense? If so, then you'd know it's something that could be taken advantage of. Spiderman's speed is not faster than bullets, who told you this? Yes, he's fast but he is not a mini-flash! Batman dodges bullets too, that doesn't mean he's faster than bullets.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I know his spider sense can be deceived/overloaded and yes I have read what his spider sense does (Spideys my second favorit hero of all time how could I no read about it).

But Im still going to stand by what I said Spidey takes the random fight. Even if his sense fails (it won't) he doesn't need it he is still way to fast and strong.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@lxlgiftedlxl: Spiderman isn't like beyond human-eye fast though. I'm not denying he is fast but is isn't as fast as you turn him out to be. His strength? Yeah, he picks up buses (at max). But his speed? Not all that you say it is. Oh, and if you read what I wrote, you would have seen this:

http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Agility-Speed/Speed/batwomanannual1-batvsgrenades2.jpg.html

Something showing you that batman's speed is also practically super-human. Also batman's peak reaction speed and time is also practically super-human. That's why he was able to keep up with spiderman maybe barely, but he still did. Look at these stats if you don't believe.

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Batman#Powers_and_Abilities

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, this is an any given day thing, and I'd call it 5/5. The main thing is how quickly/or not that Batman can figure out that Spider Man has the "sixth sense"/"spider sense" power. If he does, there are ways to limit, or negate it, that Batman has on hand. Throw a hand full of batarangs with one of them being a tracker, while Spiderman is dodging all the others, the tracker turns back and hits him, or, during all THAT, Bats bat lines him, darts him..any number of complicated strategies. Problem, of course, is he's have to use about half his weapons to hit him once, AND close the distance for that to help. Once he has his hands on Spidey, shock gloves, all sorts of things IF Spiderman doesn't accidentally punch Batman's head off because he's so disoriented. Like I said 5/5. Experience and Trechory will always defeat Youth and Skill. Except when you're Spider Man ;)

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@batmanplusjay: Spider-man does have speed showings where he is faster than the human eye, consistently dodges bullets after there fired, dodged speed demon (iircc). Spider-man is way faster than Batman. Im not making Spider-man out to be ultra fast but for street level heroes (in this case Batman)

Spider man easily lifts 10 tons he can lift more maybe to the 15 ton range. Which puts him well above batman in the department of strength and he can use that strength to easily restrain Batman.

Spidey takes the fight.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Spidey also has plenty of showings in terms of speed and strength that put him over Batman.

As well as other feats to put him over Batman in a random fight.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@lxlgiftedlxl: Batman dodges darkseid's lazer-beam. You know, the one that follows a target till it's hit? In fact, he was the first ever to dodge it. But no, again, spiderman does not go matrix and doge bullets like that. He jumps up, webs away and uses his flips and agility to dodge them. JUST like batman. And Restrain batman? Yeah, because batman's gonna hand him his wrist while spiderman holds him right? If you think spiderman holding batman down is effective, then you seriously do not know batman. He is not the scared mother of a 2 year old child.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, this is an any given day thing, and I'd call it 5/5. The main thing is how quickly/or not that Batman can figure out that Spider Man has the "sixth sense"/"spider sense" power. If he does, there are ways to limit, or negate it, that Batman has on hand. Throw a hand full of batarangs with one of them being a tracker, while Spiderman is dodging all the others, the tracker turns back and hits him, or, during all THAT, Bats bat lines him, darts him..any number of complicated strategies. Problem, of course, is he's have to use about half his weapons to hit him once, AND close the distance for that to help. Once he has his hands on Spidey, shock gloves, all sorts of things IF Spiderman doesn't accidentally punch Batman's head off because he's so disoriented. Like I said 5/5. Experience and Trechory will always defeat Youth and Skill. Except when you're Spider Man ;)

Lol, what do you mean 5/5? 5/5 this story? Or 5/5 chance that spiderman will win? o-o

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl
    @batmanplusjay said:

@lxlgiftedlxl: Batman dodges darkseid's lazer-beam. You know, the one that follows a target till it's hit? In fact, he was the first ever to dodge it. But no, again, spiderman does not go matrix and doge bullets like that. He jumps up, webs away and uses his flips and agility to dodge them. JUST like batman.

Re guarding the Omega Beams:

1) Batman dodging the Omega Beams is pis. Flash can barely dodges them, what gives you the idea Batman can when the Omega Beams go faster than light.

2) Batman in the comics never dodged the OB (if i recall correctly). In Final Crisis Batman gets hit my the Omega Sanction and is sent back in time (he out moved Darkseids draw to fire the OS, but again that's pis). In the non canon cartoon Bats dodged the Omega Beams, but again thats non canon and Bats aint as fast as the other powered JL Members.

Re guarding Bullets:

1) While Batman can dodge bullets he is not consistent doing this. Batman like 99% of street level aim dodge which means their dodging the shooters arm.

2) Your lowballing Spidey's speed

Here is him dodging things:

Lasers: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12397/727094-feat2speed2wp3.jpg_copy.jpeg

Easily dodges bullets mere inches from his face: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111241030/4855238-198715-676350_bullets_super.jpg_super.jpeg

More bullet dodging: http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3542838

Out maneuvers: Dare Devil (he has enhanced senses: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/52246/1544554-daredevil_spiderman_04.jpg

Tagging to Quick Silver: http://i.imgur.com/XnL86dg.jpg (not saying spiderman beats QS, he just reacted to)

Tagging to Speed Demon: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113406/3147789-3029138-feat3speedce0.jpg (not saying spiderman can beat SD, just reacted to)

Faster than human eye:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3923872

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3923867

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3923848

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3923847

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3923842

States he moves 40x faster than a normal human: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11/113883/2461239-40xspeed.jpg

Spidey also has tons more examples.

Spider-man is consistently faster than Batman and Stronger and has a spider sense (and there are more times of his spider sense working for him than being unreliable).

Spider-man takes this random fight.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: 5/5 Chances that either Batman or Spider Man will win. The scenario I just posted was just one way it COULD happen if Batman figured out that Spider Man had the spider sense early on. If he doesn't figure out about the spider sense, I figure Spider Man will win pretty much any time, which I figure will happen about half the time. That's just a SWAG though.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: Batmanll figure it out. He's faced waay too many people like spiderman to not know something is off

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@batmanplusjay: And I actually know Batman quite well.

Spideys 10-15 tons of strength with his spider sense (which your disregarding) can easily restrain Batman (ok not easily). But if Spidey wanted to restrain him he could do so.

He also has speed and webbing as well to restrain Bats.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@batmanplusjay: And I do know Batman quite well.

Spideys 10-15 tons of strength with his spider sense (which your disregarding) can easily restrain Batman, if he wanted to.

He also has speed and webbing as well to restrain Bats.

ikr

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_waffle: Yep =P.

Dont get me wrong I love Batman (he is my favorite hero ever) but Spidey is just too much in a random.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Waffle

Batman may be smarter, he's a better fighter, but Spider-Man is (a lot) stronger, faster and more durable.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Waffle

@lxlgiftedlxl: Exactly, some fans won't admit that though. I like Batman and I'm not undermining him or anything, but Spider-Man's my favourite hero and there's plenty of characters that could beat him in a random encounter which I accept.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He really can't. Spider Man is faster, stronger and counters perfectly stealth with his spider sense.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
    MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless he has prep, then no.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@01100110: I explained spidey sense.. Ugh.. it doesnt pin-point the location of danger. Did you read anything I wrote?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I skimmed through it, but while the spider sense can be deceived it does give an indicative direction for the danger. IIRC he used it to track an invisible opponent or something similiar.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I agree. And I think it's possible just very unlikely. He hasn't dealt with anyone one on one as versatile as spidey without prep to my knowledge although I could be wrong. They could both beat eachother spidey would just have an insanely higher percentage of wins

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I could see it happening, but the odds have to be heavily tipped in Batman's favor.

Batman would need a lot of preparation time, while Spider-Man would have to be completely unaware of the incoming fight. However, if it is a straight up, random encounter, 9 to 10 times out of 10 Spider-Man would win.

Basically, what @lxlgiftedlxl said. Unless Batman has loads of preparation time, he's not taking a majority of the random encounters.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is not how his Spider-Sense works. In some cases yes, it doesn't pinpoint anything but it doesn't just scream danger and leave the rest to Pete. If that were the case then Spider-Man is so fast it isn't funny since he doesn't know where to move but just knows he is supposed to which makes it absurd that he'll be able to dodge bullets after he sees them. He uses Spider-Sense to web-sling (without it, it was shown that he sometimes tried to swing from weak points so it works precisely) , to pull of acrobatic stuff, dodge bullets from ANY direction, actually track stuff with his tracers and so on.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@01100110: I explained spidey sense.. Ugh.. it doesnt pin-point the location of danger. Did you read anything I wrote?

said:

you are wrong. it does pin point the direction of the danger. other wise it would be useless. there is no way bats is beating current spidey.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@christianrapper: Could you show me evidence? Because I saw multiple times where spiderman's spidey sense goes off, and he doesn't react or get a clear direction. Here's an example (Of a real book. And I could not find any online links):

In Marvel's "Road to Civil War" comic book, there was a sniper following Tony and Peter, peter was in the window, the sniper was aiming at peter and peter's spidey sense went off, when it did he just looked confused and said "It must be this coffee"(Or something along those lines).

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay said:

@lxlgiftedlxl: Batman dodges darkseid's lazer-beam. You know, the one that follows a target till it's hit? In fact, he was the first ever to dodge it. But no, again, spiderman does not go matrix and doge bullets like that. He jumps up, webs away and uses his flips and agility to dodge them. JUST like batman.

1) Batman dodging the Omega Beams is pis. Flash can barely dodges them, what gives you the idea Batman can when the Omega Beams go faster than light.

2) Batman in the comics never dodged the OB (if i recall correctly). In Final Crisis Batman gets hit my the Omega Sanction and is sent back in time (he out moved Darkseids draw to fire the OS, but again that's pis). In the non canon cartoon Bats dodged the Omega Beams, but again thats non canon and Bats aint as fast as the other powered JL Members.

Re guarding Bullets:

1) While Batman can dodge bullets he is not consistent doing this. Batman like 99% of street level aim dodge which means their dodging the shooters arm.

Lasers: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12397/727094-feat2speed2wp3.jpg_copy.jpeg

Easily dodges bullets mere inches from his face: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111241030/4855238-198715-676350_bullets_super.jpg_super.jpeg

Out maneuvers: Dare Devil (he has enhanced senses: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/52246/1544554-daredevil_spiderman_04.jpg

Tagging to Quick Silver: http://i.imgur.com/XnL86dg.jpg (not saying spiderman beats QS, he just reacted to)

Tagging to Speed Demon: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113406/3147789-3029138-feat3speedce0.jpg (not saying spiderman can beat SD, just reacted to)

Faster than human eye:

States he moves 40x faster than a normal human: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11/113883/2461239-40xspeed.jpg

Spider-man is consistently faster than Batman and Stronger and has a spider sense (and there are more times of his spider sense working for him than being unreliable).

well, look at batman's speed and agility.

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.com/p/agilityspeed.html

Flipped down a whirling fan -- http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/batfan.jpg.html Those fans are faster than the human's eye too.

Dodged beams at CLOSE range -- http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Strategy-Tactics/Solo%20Battles/supermanbatman43-fortressbattle4.jpg.html

Moves super humanly fast by using Aquaman as a human shield against Green Lantern's blast AFTER its fired at him despite his back being turned to begin with plus his attention being on Aquaman and Martian Manhunter at the time. Afterwords, he takes down Green Lantern using a cable line before he could do anything else -- (PART 1) http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential4.jpg.html -------- (PART 2) http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential5.jpg.html

But he can't squash a bug? I refuse to believe he could take down Gods but he can't squash someone who can't even touch their levels.

Much better than you though, look at his strength.

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.com/p/powerstrength.html

Punches a META human with healing powers through a brick wall despite already being badly hurt and the punch finishes off the meta-human -- http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Power-Strength/Power/batman6-batpunchtalon.jpg.html

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay said:

Re guarding Bullets:

Faster than human eye:

well, look at batman's speed and agility.

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.com/p/agilityspeed.html

Let me stop you right there. You don't need to show me what Batman is capable of.

I know what he is capable of and the stuff your trying to show doesn't put him above Spider-man.

As I have already shown Spider-man is 40 times faster than a normal human, go ahead and judge that as you will since Batman isn't a normal human like other street level heroes. No matter what you try to show Spider-man will always be significantly faster than Batman that is just a fact.

Here is the scan again:http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11/113883/2461239-40xspeed.jpg

Flipped down a whirling fan -- http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/batfan.jpg.html Those fans are faster than the human's eye too.

Congrats he still not faster than Spider-man.

Spider-man is still faster than the human eye evidant by the scans I posted

Dodged beams at CLOSE range -- http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Strategy-Tactics/Solo%20Battles/supermanbatman43-fortressbattle4.jpg.html

1)That isn't close range

2) Those are rays that move at the speed of light (iircc)

3)Batman is not consisntly dodging that on a regular basis.

I already showed Spidey at close range:http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12397/727094-feat2speed2wp3.jpg_copy.jpeg

More spidey dodging examples

Sniper rife shot close range : http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/61327/1435294-1425643_tasm_637017__1_.jpg

Multiple rifles shot at him: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/142301/2874503-feat1speedli3.jpg

Lasers all directions: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/7572/198718-dodging_lasers__dodging_bullets._super.jpeg

More close range shots: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/61327/1340972-asmdodgebulfrompointbl.jpg

Close range again: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/61327/1340976-aspdafterthebwasfired.jpg

Iron mans repulsors: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112612/3201094-8097264150-12460.jpg

Modr lasers from mult directions: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2238392-feat3ssspeed1wr8.jpg

Catches a bullet: http://imgur.com/dYcj0N6 and http://imgur.com/ouCteMf

Spider-man is always going to be faster than Batman no matter what unless Pis or and upgrade for Batman is involved

Moves super humanly fast by using Aquaman as a human shield against Green Lantern's blast AFTER its fired at him despite his back being turned to begin with plus his attention being on Aquaman and Martian Manhunter at the time. Afterwords, he takes down Green Lantern using a cable line before he could do anything else -- (PART 1) http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential4.jpg.html -------- (PART 2) http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/bat%20pics%202/batvsjla-confidential5.jpg.html

Oh look PIS (Plot induced Stupidity): You do realize that both Aquaman, Green Lantern and Martian ManHunter all are faster than Batman, are all stronger than Batman, and more durable Than Batman. Most of what Batman is doing to them would not phase them normally.

Batman is a human being and extraordinary one, but he isn't doing that especially when he has to use experimental suits on them and that is not even enough.

But he can't squash a bug? I refuse to believe he could take down Gods but he can't squash someone who can't even touch their levels.

Much better than you though, look at his strength.

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.com/p/powerstrength.html

Again you keep assuming I don't know Batman. Everyone and there mom knows about that batman capability site. It has great feats for Batman but it is also has a ton of PIS feats. The feats your using to justify Batman beating Spiderman such as him taking down Aquaman, GL and MMH are pis, just as the scan of Batman in confidential taking own the JL with limited gadgets is Pis.

The strength feats ae good but Batman is consistantlt a person who lifts 600- 1000 (this is his max) upper body and 2500 lower body again his Max.

All things Spider-man is well over and I don't need to post scans of Spidey catching cars. He is a 10-15 tonner.

Punches a META human with healing powers through a brick wall despite already being badly hurt and the punch finishes off the meta-human -- http://s289.photobucket.com/user/darknight2k/media/Power-Strength/Power/batman6-batpunchtalon.jpg.html

Impressive, but the Talon got stomped by a Batman that had both feet in the grave and the other Talons arent even the level of Spider-man. This doesn't help your case for Batman.

Spidey has all that and a spider-sense on top of that

Spider-man takes the random fight no matter what unless the Batman has prep.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@lxlgiftedlxl: Lol, you think my argument is about putting batman above spiderman? Well, you've completely missed my point. My point was that batman could actually win, whether if it's 30% or 70%. His feats, his mind, everything about him makes him equal to his opponents. Maybe not physically equal, but he's more than hell mentally equal. He fights god-like creatures as if they're his intellectual equal. Hell, he could wipe the floor with DS (Yes, I know he almost never has before, but prime time batman kills DS I made a forum post about it, just got o my profile). And DS has the physical prowess and the mind both equal or better than batman, and yet, he's having trouble fighting batman. If you honestly think batman needs prep for every super-human he comes across simply because they're physically better, then you really, honestly don't know batman. I'm not much a strategist (Ok, I KIND OF am..) but the things I came up in this story are things batman can do PLUS something a bit more dangerous.

I'm not trying to say batman's physically better than spidey, I'm just saying, with his stats, he could actually knock the fuck out of spiderman if he hits him in the jaw.

Oh look PIS (Plot induced Stupidity): You do realize that both Aquaman, Green Lantern and Martian ManHunter all are faster than Batman, are all stronger than Batman, and more durable Than Batman. Most of what Batman is doing to them would not phase them normally.

Batman is a human being and extraordinary one, but he isn't doing that especially when he has to use experimental suits on them and that is not even enough.

-_- If you're saying Aquaman is faster and more durable on land. Please -- just don't. Plus green lantern isn't even stronger! He's a regular human with a damn ring, hell, one that batman has stolen on multiple accounts almost on a daily basis. Green lantern isn't an issue. Aquaman? He has a fucking staff and he is on land. Batman's physically better than him in every way EXCEPT strength. Batman also stomps him. Martian ManHunter? Yes, faster and stronger, but not more durable. Batman's smarter, more durable, more skilled AND has the tech to wipe him too.

Do you think EVERYONE who's "super" means they are faster stronger and more durable? Hell they could only have healing factor or some other weird power! It doesn't always boost their physical abilities. No no, it ISN'T PIS. It's actually believable. If batman's fighting one guy, green lantern can't just go all out, he might hit the other person. He couldn't do much but watch and wait, thats'w hy batman's focus wasn't on him. The other two, batman could literally stick aquaman's staff up his ass and martion manhunter could be taken on 1v1. You give the word "Super" Waay too much respect it deserves.

For for crying out loud, just cause they're SUPER doesn't mean they also have super SKIN (Like superman). They can all feel batman's attacks. PLEASE do some research and don't assume what kind of "super" a superhero is!

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@batmanplusjay said:

@lxlgiftedlxl: Lol, you think my argument is about putting batman above spiderman? Well, you've completely missed my point. My point was that batman could actually win, whether if it's 30% or 70%.

No, I didn't miss your point infact I addressed in my earlier posts.

I know your argument isn't about trying to put Batman over Spider-Man Physically. Your point is trying to say Batman could possibly win against Spidey in a random fight. I disagree with that. My reasoning why Batman isn't going to beat Spider-man in a random, is that Spider-Man due to his physical stats and spider sense will always win against Batman without prep (even in the scenario you have provided).

His feats, his mind, everything about him makes him equal to his opponents. Maybe not physically equal, but he's more than hell mentally equal. He fights god-like creatures as if they're his intellectual equal.

Nothing here proves Batman would beat Spider-man. And tons of Strret level hero fight "god-like" creatures.

Hell, he could wipe the floor with DS (Yes, I know he almost never has before, but prime time batman kills DS I made a forum post about it, just got o my profile).

Nope, and you can't claim prime time Batman kills DS until Batman actually beats him in a fight (which he has never done). Also this is not helping your case for why Batman could beat Spider-man. Spidey is superior to both Batman and Slade and could beat both of them at once.

And DS has the physical prowess and the mind both equal or better than batman, and yet, he's having trouble fighting batman.

So, what exactly does this prove. Spider-man is above Slade in stats and abilities (excluding tactics). Batman giving Slade trouble doesn't mean Spidey will have trouble on him considering that Spider-man has a Spider-sense is faster and is stronger than Slade.

If you honestly think batman needs prep for every super-human he comes across simply because they're physically better, then you really, honestly don't know batman.

First let me say this: Stop saying I dont know Batman I know him very very well, he is my favorite hero of all time. So stop, I know him very well, especially when Im the one that knows his limitations and what he is capable of and your the one who is uses PIS to justify him winning which in this fight he does not and downplaying everyone else. If you know Batman you would know his limitations and what he is capable of. Your clearly not showing you do know his character.

Just because I know the difference between what Batman is capable of and his pis doesn't mean I dont know him. I know Batman alot.

Second: I dont think Batman needs prep fighting every powered person (never implied that). It honestly depends on the opponent.

In this case against Spider-man Batman needs prep.

I'm not much a strategist (Ok, I KIND OF am..) but the things I came up in this story are things batman can do PLUS something a bit more dangerous.

Spider-Sense counters everything Batman could throw at him. Batman has no way of dealing with that in a random fight.

Batman also has to account for the physical stats of Spider-man which he again has no way of knowing.

Batman has to account for the gadgets (webbing and few gadgets) he has which again Batman has no way of knowing in a random fight.

There are to many variables that Bats has to account for where Spidey spider sense just allows him to easily evade Batman and his speed and strength allows Spider-man to put considerable amount of damage on Batman. Spidey can also do plenty to Batman.

I'm not trying to say batman's physically better than spidey, I'm just saying, with his stats, he could actually knock the fuck out of spiderman if he hits him in the jaw.

I know your not arguing that, Im still saying Spidey due to his stats and Spider sense beats Batman in any random encounter.

Still no. Spidey's durability is still to great. And ontop of that the Spider-Sense would assist Spidey (stop throwing out like its nothing).

-_- If you're saying Aquaman is faster and more durable on land.Please -- just don't.

Let me first say this this entire section has zero to do with Spider-man and doesnt help you case for why Batman would win against Spidey (possibly).

Now Aquaman powers on land vary depending on how hydrated he is. If he if fresh out the water then yeah Batman is getting beat as he is superior to Batman in strength, speed and durability. The longer he has been out the weaker he gets thats it. If Batman is at his best and Aquaman is at his worst thats not a good showing for Batman, Nor is it a good showing for how a fight between the two would play out. (Hint: Aquaman wins under normal circumstances, Batman does win with Prep tho).

Plus green lantern isn't even stronger! He's a regular human with a damn ring, hell, one that batman has stolen on multiple accounts almost on a daily basis.Green lantern isn't an issue.

As long as GL has that ring he is stronger, faster and more durable than Batman and from what was shown in that PIS filled scan Batman didn't take the ring away from him. Soooo yeah. GL beats Batman And GL is an issue but like Spider-mans abilities your going to disregard them.

And one thing to note is that when Batman steals GL ring GL is usually distracted, if GL is aware Batman ain't getting that ring.

Aquaman? He has a fucking staff and he is on land. Batman's physically better than him in every way EXCEPT strength.Batman also stomps him.

He isn't as useless as your making him out to be. Depending on how hydrated he is Batman would be stronger. Plus if you just stated he is stronger (he is) than he would have overpowered Batman in the scan you provided, but you know it being a pis scan and all.

Batman most certainty doesn't stomp him unless he is severely dehydrated, which means Aquaman wouldn't be at his best and Batman would and again that doesn't suggest Batman would truly beat Aquaman. And this point doesn't suggest Batman coud beat Spider-man.

Martian ManHunter? Yes, faster and stronger, but not more durable. Batman's smarter, more durable, more skilled AND has the tech to wipe him too.

Dude stop. MMH is stronger faster and way way more durable than Batman. Now your just being biased.

Batman isn't more durable. Batman can be smarter (he's not as MMH can literally learn everything he knows by a simple mind read) and more skilled than MMH but his abilities such as TP, Phasing, Shape Shifting etc cancels everything of Batman unless he has a gadget that assist him. But even then MMH could react faster than Batman and stop him.

Stop down playing these characters, its not helping your case for Batman.

Do you think EVERYONE who's "super" means they are faster stronger and more durable?

Nope, but the Character Im arguing for Spider-man is. MMH is, GL is, Aquaman is, etc. Strength speed and durability is a defined thing when it comes to super powers but I assure you they are stronger, faster and more durable than Batman. All these stats are dependent on the hero.

Hell they could only have healing factor or some other weird power! It doesn't always boost their physical abilities.

This has nothing to do with anything.

No no, it ISN'T PIS. It's actually believable.

Explain how MMH a being superior to Superman, Green Lantern a man with "the strongest weapon in the univrse" and Aquaman someone who is physically superior to Batman didn't beat him right away. Mind you there MMH and GL abilities allow them to subdue Batman from afar and Aquaman on land is still to strong for Batman to effectivly hurt. And MMH and GL could alwayd blitz Batman instantly.

It is not believable, Its PIS and will always be pis No matter how you look at it. But you believe what you want.

If batman's fighting one guy, green lantern can't just go all out, he might hit the other person.

There is no need for GL to go all out. He can the ring can easily separate the two and can stop the two from fighting (well Batman at least)

He couldn't do much but watch and wait, thats'w hy batman's focus wasn't on him.

It pis GL could have easily seperated the two the writer just needed to make Batman look cool. MMH could have blitzed him as well from the start but you know PIS and all.

Those members of the JL were written down in order to make Batman look good. Also this isn't helping your case to why Batman could possibly beat Spider-man.

The other two, batman could literally stick aquaman's staff up his ass

What? Batman isn't doing that I assure you, but you can continue to believe this if you want. You'd be wrong but go ahead.

and martion manhunter could be taken on 1v1.

Nope, but you will disreguard his power and abilities to give Batman the win just like your doing to everone else.

Serisouly dude go and actually read up on GL, Aquaman and MMH or atleast look at their History as a character. They are not as weak as your making them out to be.

You give the word "Super" Waay too much respect it deserves.

Im looking at the characters abilities and what they have performed thats it. Thats how you judge who wins.

And the same can easily be said that your giving Batman way to much credit considering the fact the only thing you have been saying id smarter and skill. That's not enough when you facing beings with powers and abilities that out weigh that.

For for crying out loud, just cause they're SUPER doesn't mean they also have super SKIN (Like superman).

Some do some don't. I never said they all do. Your making up stuff I never said.

In regards to Spider-man (the character this is about), his durability means he can easiy tank everything Batman throws at him and thats if Batman's attacks actually hits him considering the fact that Spidey has a Spider-sense.

They can all feel batman's attacks.

Nope, not all of them can. Spidey can but he will tank it and KO Bats.

As or Members of the JL good luck trying to get them to feel a punch from Batman especially when Batman will break his hand on their faces.

Good luck trying to make anyone with continent level durability to feel Batman's punch.

PLEASE do some research and don't assume what kind of "super" a superhero is!

The irony in this part.

I actually know what kind of "super" Spiderman is as well as the other ones I discussed. You apparently don't know what kind of "super" the superheroes your talking about are (Spidey, GL, AM, MMH), with you disreguarding their abilitites inorder to prove your flawed point. You also needs to do a lot of research on everyone including Batman (which apparently you don't know all that well) in order to fully understand what each hero is capable of. All you have done is down play every other hero while overrating everything Batman has done without taking into consideration that the Other heroes are just stronger faster and more durable or have abilities that allow them to Beat Batman (and vice versa if Batman has the means to beat his opponent). You also need to look what Pis and why it isn't valid, because a majority of your points your posting are full of PIS.

Nothing you posted suggests Batman can beat Spider-man, unless Spidey is getting downplayed or your using pis (which doesn't justify Batman winning). Spiderman 9 times out of 10 wins due to his strength (10-15 toner, speed (actually a bullet timer, moves 40x faster than normal humans do, and is consistantly faster than the human eye), durability (he regularly fights and takes blows for his enemies that are 10-75 toners), agility (he is one of the most agil people in the MU) and of course spider sense (pre-cognition). You can keep disregarding Spideys advantages if you want. But doesn't change the fact that Spidey wins the random encounter.

oopsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://youtu.be/94BWhoSimgs

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@lxlgiftedlxl:

I can also see you can't read in between lines so I'll spell it out for you as I go.

No, I didn't miss your point infact I addressed in my earlier posts.

I know your argument isn't about trying to put Batman over Spider-Man Physically. Your point is trying to say Batman could possibly win against Spidey in a random fight. I disagree with that. My reasoning why Batman isn't going to beat Spider-man in a random, is that Spider-Man due to his physical stats and spider sense will always win against Batman without prep (even in the scenario you have provided).

Yes.. he would have, in fact, in your earlier posts you said Yes there are times which Spidey gets hit (obviously for plot purposes) because Spidey would never ever get hit in his fights.

When he honestly would. I don't give a shit if his spidey sense pin-points what danger it is, how strong, where its coming from, how long before it hits him or whatever. You make spiderman out as a god. Like he's perfect and he will with 100% certainty dodge each and every single thing thrown at him. When you're wrong. Spiderman isn't perfect, and I don't care how fast he is, he will with most certainty, get hit. If you've read Road to Civil War, if his spidey sense points out danger, why didn't he sense the sniper on the roof aiming at him when his spidey sense went off? Instead he just sat there looking ass backwards confused AND he had iron man's upgraded spidey suit. He had absolutely NO reason not to find him if his senses worked as good as you say. Not to mention, that same guy tackled spiderman. :/ Spiderman saw him, spiderman sensed him, why didn't he jump? Because HE ISNT PERFECT. There will be times -- lots of times actually when spiderman wont move. Regardless if the danger is pointed out or not, it's still all up to spiderman to get out of the way. Get it now?

Nothing here proves Batman would beat Spider-man. And tons of Strret level hero fight "god-like" creatures.

Oh, so now you're saying lots of street level heroes fight god-like creatures? I'm talking superman and wonderwoman kind of creatures, not the crap you're even imagining. But, if so, tell me how many people have actually taken down superman MULTIPLE times like batman did? Batman even fought wonderwoman, he just took away her rope. And yes, this does simply because of the fact I'm saying batman's faced people above spiderman's level and has won, why is a kid with powers any different, if anything batman could make that kid angry and make him reckless.

Nope, and you can't claim prime time Batman kills DS until Batman actually beats him in a fight (which he has never done). Also this is not helping your case for why Batman could beat Spider-man. Spidey is superior to both Batman and Slade and could beat both of them at once.

Says the one who has claimed spiderman could never get hit even though it's never happened. It's never happened because of what you said, Plot. No human can beat batman, hell, they need SOMEONE that isn't too powerful or too easy to fight batman with a challenge. Like DS. Even though it won't make sense like DS beating him while off guard on top of that he was fucking nerfed? Pff, now THAT'S TRUE PIS.

Let me first say this this entire section has zero to do with Spider-man and doesnt help you case for why Batman would win against Spidey (possibly).

Now Aquaman powers on land vary depending on how hydrated he is. If he if fresh out the water then yeah Batman is getting beat as he is superior to Batman in strength, speed and durability. The longer he has been out the weaker he gets thats it. If Batman is at his best and Aquaman is at his worst thats not a good showing for Batman, Nor is it a good showing for how a fight between the two would play out. (Hint: Aquaman wins under normal circumstances, Batman does win with Prep tho).

So... batman taking on 3 extremely dangerous creatures at once... doesn't prove how he won't be able to squash ONE bug? Mk.

Depending on how hydrated? Uuuuugh, ok, Regardless if he's 1100% hydrated or not, he won't win. You MUST REALIZE. MUST! PHYSICAL CONDITION DOESN'T STOMP EVERYTHING!! He would STILL LOSE since he lacks skills AND tactical knowledge. Good lord, do you think physical condition is EVERYTHING?! You seriously don't know batman dude. Do you think batman's gadgets, skills and tactical knowledge HELPS HIM 0% ON A RANDOM ENCOUNTER?! Batman's not your favorite character. You give any and every other hero waay too much respect than they deserve.

Spider-Sense counters everything Batman could throw at him. Batman has no way of dealing with that in a random fight.

Batman also has to account for the physical stats of Spider-man which he again has no way of knowing.

Batman has to account for the gadgets (webbing and few gadgets) he has which again Batman has no way of knowing in a random fight.

There are to many variables that Bats has to account for where Spidey spider sense just allows him to easily evade Batman and his speed and strength allows Spider-man to put considerable amount of damage on Batman. Spidey can also do plenty to Batman.

For fuck's sake. SPIDEY SENSE DOESNT DO JACK SHIT!! IT'S UP TO SPIDERMAN TO IDENTIFY THE THREAT AND MOVE!

And no way in knowing? You think batman's gonna look at a guy dressed as a spider and not think he's as agile, strong and has webs like a spider? You think batman's gonna go with that shit-gut feeling saying "Or MAAAYYYBEEE He's human like me and I won't test my hypothesis by keeping a distance and trying to get him off guard to analyze his skills? :3"??

"This has nothing to do with anything."

It doesn't? Cause I could have swore you kept on talking about how since he's "Super" his physical abilities are boosted and thats an automatic win. Right?

Nope, but the Character Im arguing for Spider-man is. MMH is, GL is, Aquaman is, etc. Strength speed and durability is a defined thing when it comes to super powers but I assure you they are stronger, faster and more durable than Batman. All these stats are dependent on the hero

GL isn't.. he has flying, if batman was to arm wrestle with GL, he'd lose. That's why he has the ring doing all the laboring for him. He only has fly and a ring, not to mention, a ring batman made of his own called "White lantern ring". GL is fucking weak. Aquaman, like I said, he has very little skill compared to batman, he'll swing that damn staff and batman'll dodge it and fucking kick him in the damn face and drop combos on him or something. :/ And no, I assure you, they all have in common are only stronger. THAT IS IT.

As long as GL has that ring he is stronger, faster and more durable than Batman and from what was shown in that PIS filled scan Batman didn't take the ring away from him. Soooo yeah. GL beats Batman And GL is an issue but like Spider-mans abilities your going to disregard them.

And one thing to note is that when Batman steals GL ring GL is usually distracted, if GL is aware Batman ain't getting that ring.

Do you REALLY not know batman? Forgot his stealth skills? Green lantern'll turn that thing into a wrecking ball, swing it at batman, miss, hit something and cause some debris and dust, batman'll be gone, and a few seconds later green lantern turns normal again and turns around and see batman with his ring. You don't know batman, I don't care how much you claim you do. You honestly don't.

Nope, not all of them can. Spidey can but he will tank it and KO Bats.

As or Members of the JL good luck trying to get them to feel a punch from Batman especially when Batman will break his hand on their faces.

Good luck trying to make anyone with continent level durability to feel Batman's punch.

Well, is everyone in the JLA indestructible like superman? Nope. Therefore they can feel 1500 lbs of force into their damn teeth. Their skin isn't harder, they are not indestructible, if wonderwoman can tank 1500 lbs of force why does she need to block bullets with her gauntlets? Because they'll rip through her right? Meaning she in fact CAN feel punches. And wonderwomans one of the strongest in the JLA. No one in the JLA is indestructible like superman, only superman can tank and stop any punch from batman. Everyone else will feel his attacks. You're so fucking naive I swear.

Some do some don't. I never said they all do. Your making up stuff I never said.

In regards to Spider-man (the character this is about), his durability means he can easiy tank everything Batman throws at him and thats if Batman's attacks actually hits him considering the fact that Spidey has a Spider-sense

You never said they all do? "As or Members of the JL good luck trying to get them to feel a punch from Batman especially when Batman will break his hand on their faces." Why're you lying?

I already went over spidey sense but you're being waaay too subborn to see that spidey sense isn't anything but an alarm, and it's up to PETER to move. Which he is not perfect, meaning he won't move.

The irony in this part.

I actually know what kind of "super" Spiderman is as well as the other ones I discussed. You apparently don't know what kind of "super" the superheroes your talking about are (Spidey, GL, AM, MMH), with you disreguarding their abilitites inorder to prove your flawed point. You also needs to do a lot of research on everyone including Batman (which apparently you don't know all that well) in order to fully understand what each hero is capable of. All you have done is down play every other hero while overrating everything Batman has done without taking into consideration that the Other heroes are just stronger faster and more durable or have abilities that allow them to Beat Batman (and vice versa if Batman has the means to beat his opponent). You also need to look what Pis and why it isn't valid, because a majority of your points your posting are full of PIS.

Nothing you posted suggests Batman can beat Spider-man, unless Spidey is getting downplayed or your using pis (which doesn't justify Batman winning). Spiderman 9 times out of 10 wins due to his strength (10-15 toner, speed (actually a bullet timer, moves 40x faster than normal humans do, and is consistantly faster than the human eye), durability (he regularly fights and takes blows for his enemies that are 10-75 toners), agility (he is one of the most agil people in the MU) and of course spider sense (pre-cognition). You can keep disregarding Spideys advantages if you want. But doesn't change the fact that Spidey wins the random encounter.

Well, I guess I covered most of this.

I'm not making batman PIS though. You just don't know him. :/ You don't know any of his skills or anything about him if you really think he's just in the JLA as a damn janitor. You think they chose batman cause he takes on criminals in the street? Like level .2 criminals? Or because he fought a psychopath? Neither. He's shown he can handle himself against Super heros JUST LIKE the ones in the JLA. He isn't just there for show.

You can keep disregarding batman and plusing any and everyone else who has powers but it does drop the fact that batman would kick spidey's ass and anyone in the JLA's ass any day (Except maybe wonderwoman, and superman.)

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@batmanplusjay:

I can also see you can't read in between lines so I'll spell it out for you as I go.

SMH

Yes.. he would have, in fact, in your earlier posts you saidYes there are times which Spidey gets hit (obviously for plot purposes) because Spidey would never ever get hit in his fights.

And….

If you didn’t catch me implying that Spider-man gets hit due to plot/pis (take your pick) then that part went over your head.

Spider-man gets hit by people in his speed range or greater….other than that its pis or plot.

When he honestly would.

Sure if the plot demands it otherwise nope.

I don't give a shit if his spidey sense pin-points what danger it is, how strong, where its coming from, how long before it hits him or whatever.

Well you should because it’s a huge factor in this fight.

You make spiderman out as a god.

Nope I am literally just looking at what the character has and what he does. Same as with Batman. You’re the only one here making Batman out to be a god.

Like he's perfect and he will with 100% certainty dodge each and every single thing thrown at him.

Never said he was perfect but he most certainly will dodge Batman.

When you're wrong.

Nah, but believe what you want its honestly pointless discussing this with you.

Spiderman isn't perfect,

Never said he was. Hes good enough to beat Batman though.

and I don't care how fast he is, he will with most certainty, get hit.

You should because again it’s a huge factor in this fight. And by now your literally disregarding Spidey’s speed and spider-sense. They are huge factors in the fight.

If you've read Road to Civil War, if his spidey sense points out danger, why didn't he sense the sniper on the roof aiming at him when his spidey sense went off? Instead he just sat there looking ass backwards confused AND he had iron man's upgraded spidey suit.

Plot as we clearly know from past showings Peter has sensed more dangerous in the past. And even in the future he has sensed worse

He had absolutely NO reason not to find him if his senses worked as good as you say.

Spidey’s sense will find Batman easily. And help him evade him.

Not to mention, that same guy tackled spiderman. :/ Spiderman saw him, spiderman sensed him, why didn't he jump? Because HE ISNT PERFECT.

Neither is Batman….ohh and look more plot examples to suggest Batman would win and Sidey would lose.

There will be times -- lots of times actually when spiderman wont move. Regardless if the danger is pointed out or now, it's still all up to spiderman to get out of the way. Get it now?

More plot. And there are tons of times where Spider-man actually moves out the way, but you know your going to keep lowballing

Spider-man and Overrating Batman.

Oh, so now you're saying lots of street level heroes fight god-like creatures? I'm talking superman and wonderwoman kind of creatures, not the crap you're even imagining.

Being an Avenger or JL member which street level heroes are members of they face threats like that.

So yeah…Not proving Batman beats Spidey.

But, if so, tell me how many people have actually taken down superman MULTIPLE times like batman did?

Thing is Batman never truely beat Superman in canon:

Pre-52

You have Hush where Batman was prepared to fight Superman. It was noted that Superman was holding back while fighting Batman and towards the end of the fight Batman admits Supes could squash him like a bug. Also Batman had help from Catwoman who went to go get Lois to break Superman out of Poison Ivy’s mind control.

In Lex Luthor Man of Steel a prepped Batman got easily beat by superman

In Superman Sacrifice Superman put Batman in critical condition under mind control.

New 52:

In Batman The Dark Knight Superman beat him

He did it through plot in endgame and superman was weaken due to the joker toxin and red solar gauntlets and Superman still almost killed Batman if it wasn’t for plot. Batman also had prep

Non Canon:

TDKR: Batman had help from Green Arrow. Batman also had to fake a heart attack to end the fight. And again he had prep

Red Son: He prep by using Red Solar Radiation

So this point doesn’t help you case.

Batman even fought wonderwoman,

I knew you were going to run to Wonder Woman I knew it.

Batman fighting Wonder Woman is straight pis in its finest. She literally can take blows from Superman so she is a heck of a lot more durable than Batman. She is leagues faster than Batman in terms of travel, combat/refelex and running speed. And is stronget. Batman is more skilled than ger but no she has so many advantages over him. He isn’t beating her.

he just took away her rope.

So….

These points don’t help your case

And yes, this does simply because of the fact I'm saying batman's faced people above spiderman's level and has won, why is a kid with powers any different, if anything batman could make that kid angry and make him reckless.

This is what I was talking about previously your using PiS to justify Batman winning and taking that for what he is truly capable of. He can’t beat these guys without prep (even Batman knows this).

Is Batman smart, a tactician, a strategist, master martial artist, a lot of things but they aren’t enough to suggest him beating a powerful opponent w/o some kind of aid.

Says the one who has claimed spiderman could never get hit even though it's never happened.

Still can’t claim Batman beats Slade. And Against Batman the chances of Spidey getting hit is very slim.

It's never happened because of what you said, Plot.

Nah, Slade is just physically superior and Batman isn’t going to use his deadlier moves on him that’s the character of Batman he isn’t going to kill. And if you write Batman out of character and allow him to use his deadlier moves He would stalemate with Slade due to the fact Slade is superhuman and he a brain that process information very fast (90% on the superhuman scale).

No human can beat batman, hell, they need SOMEONE that isn't too powerful or too easy to fight batman with a challenge.

Bronze Tiger did later he stellated. Batman only stalemated Shiva and Richard Dragon. They are just martial artists (Top of the line Martial Artist).

There are those that challenge Batman and those that don’t.

Like DS. Even though it won't make sense like DS beating him while off guard on top of that he was fucking nerfed? Pff, now THAT'S TRUE PIS.

DS was nerfed, but he still retained his skill, strength and speed. He was processing information slower on top of that. And was using it to his advantage much like Batman did in the new 52 where he was poisoned mortally wounded and still stomped Talon. They retained their skill and used it to their advantage.

So... batman taking on 3 extremely dangerous creatures at once... doesn't prove how he won't be able to squash ONE bug? Mk.

If that was his actual capability then yes, but he is not not. Aquaman, GL and MMH are all superior to Batman and it was clear in the comic they weren’t using their abilities to stop Batman. In other words they were written down to make Batman look good.

Depending on how hydrated? Uuuuugh, ok,

Its true.

Regardless if he's 1100% hydrated or not, he won't win.

Yeah he would, but you going to downplay him.

You MUST REALIZE. MUST! PHYSICAL CONDITION DOESN'T STOMP EVERYTHING!! He would STILL LOSE since he lacks skills AND tactical knowledge.

Aquaman isn’t dumb and does have tactical knowledge. His physical stats play a huge role in the fight against Batman. Batman would lose.

Good lord, do you think physical condition is EVERYTHING?!

Nope, but I have the understanding that it plays a huge role in a fight. MMH GL and Aquaman have more to them than just physical strength. They aren’t just bricks their just as effective on the battle field as Batman is. They have more to their character than just physical superiority. Your simply disregarding this for Batman.

Due to them being physically superior in allows them to deal with opponents who aren’t on their level with ease. But they still got many things about their character that benefit them in a fight not just physical superiority.

You seriously don't know batman dude.

Know him better than you do since you keep using pis/plot/and context to justify him winning.

You don’t even realize his limitations even though he clearly admits opponents like Superman would kill him and other members of the league such as Wonder Woman point out that he is just human. And you continue to ignore his limitations even though Batman himself acknowledges them. That’s why he makes it a point to always prepare.

Do you think batman's gadgets, skills and tactical knowledge HELPS HIM 0% ON A RANDOM ENCOUNTER?!

Not really but I did give the benefit of the doubt by saying Spider-man would win 9 times out of 10.

Batman's not your favorite character. You give any and every other hero waay too much respect than they deserve.

Lol I knew you were going to accuse me of this. No fanboy, Batman is very much my favorite hero of all time. I just know what he is capable of just as I know what others are capable of. Your just an overzealous fanboy who can’t accept that Batman loses sometimes (Spidey is one of those times). You use pis and plot to justify him beating powerful opponents him doing everything and then down play everyone else (which you have been doing). You are overrating Batman while underrating everyone Batman has faced or is facing. Don’t accuse someone of not being a fan because they don’t agree with your fanboy ways.

For fuck's sake. SPIDEY SENSE DOESNT DO JACK SHIT!! IT'S UP TO SPIDERMAN TO IDENTIFY THE THREAT AND MOVE!

It does more than your giving it credit for. And Spidey has the reflex to get out of the way of Batman.

And no way in knowing? You think batman's gonna look at a guy dressed as a spider and not think he's as agile, strong and has webs like a spider?

He isn’t going to know the level of Spidey’s physical stats or what he brings to the fight. That’s all Im saying.

You think batman's gonna go with that shit-gut feeling saying "Or MAAAYYYBEEE He's human like me and I won't test my hypothesis by keeping a distance and trying to get him off guard to analyze his skills? :3"??

Nope, I know Batman is always thinking and will piece things together as the fight goes on. But unfortunately for him Spidey is way to much for him and will beat him.

It doesn't? Cause I could have swore you kept on talking about how since he's "Super" his physical abilities are boosted and

What? Oh I see what happened here I broke you comment up in two places it was this:

Do you think EVERYONE who's "super" means they are faster stronger and more durable? Hell they could only have healing factor or some other weird power! It doesn't always boost their physical abilities.

I will responded to it properly now. No being ”Super” your abilities vary. In the case of the heroes we are discussing MMH is faster, stronger and more durable so is Aquaman. GL is due to his ring. Spider-man due is very durable for his powerset and he is considerably fast and strong.

thats an automatic win. Right?

And for the second time it depends on the opponent and what they’re bringing to the fight.

GL isn't.. he has flying, if batman was to arm wrestle with GL, he'd lose.

Not the point, the point is in the fight with Batman he had the ring and with the ring he is faster, stronger and more durable due to the ring assisting him. Hal Jordan v Bruce Wayne Bruce would win every single time.

That's why he has the ring doing all the laboring for him.

I already said in my previous post as long as GL has the ring he stronger faster more durable.

He only has fly and a ring, not to mention, a ring batman made of his own called "White lantern ring". GL is fucking weak.

Downplaying, GL again. GL with the ring lifts more than Batman, move faster (flight speed), etc with the ring. Batman didn’t make his own White Lantern Ring it was given to him (just like the Sinestro ring was given to him).

And GL aint weak.

Aquaman, like I said, he has very little skill compared to batman, he'll swing that damn staff and batman'll dodge it and fucking kick him in the damn face and drop combos on him or something. :/ And no, I assure you, they all have in common are only stronger. THAT IS IT.

Aquaman has considerable amounts of speed on land, he does have tactical knowledge, durability and strength on his side as well but again you keep downplaying him

Do you REALLY not know batman? Forgot his stealth skills? Green lantern'll turn that thing into a wrecking ball, swing it at batman, miss, hit something and cause some debris and dust, batman'll be gone, and a few seconds later green lantern turns normal again and turns around and see batman with his ring. You don't know batman, I don't care how much you claim you do. You honestly don't.

Again I know him better than you do but at this point talking with you I can care less what a fanboy thinks I know.

I haven’t forgotten Batman stealth feats, but an Opponent like GL who’s ring can and will scan the area and have the ring alert him where Batman is. The rings do that and a Green Lantern isn’t losing to Batman (unless pis/plot is involved).

Well, is everyone in the JLA indestructible like superman? Nope.

Did I say they were. I specifically said Nope, not all of them can. Implying Some can and some cant. Read and comprehend what I have said.

Therefore they can feel 1500 lbs of force into their damn teeth.

Again it depends on the hero but me saying not all of them can flew over your head. I even said Spier-man would feel it but he would tank it.

Their skin isn't harder, they are not indestructible,

Wow completely disregarding the fact that I said not all of them can.

if wonderwoman can tank 1500 lbs of force why does she need to block bullets with her gauntlets? Because they'll rip through her right? Meaning she in fact CAN feel punches.

Probably because she has a weakness to piercing objects and bullets would pierce her skin.

Yeah she can feel Superman’s punches, she can feel people who are in her class range but not Batman’s (unless its pis/plot)

And wonderwomans one of the strongest in the JLA.

So Superman has a weakness to kryptonite wonder woman has a weakness to piercing objects.

No one in the JLA is indestructible like superman, only superman can tank and stop any punch from batman. Everyone else will feel his attacks. You're so fucking naive I swear.

No your naïve. Shazham, Martian Manhunter, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman are far to durable. Cyborg if Batman hits him on his human half it will hurt. And Flash if he doesn’t steal his kinetic energy then sure it will hurt him.

The human ones feel his punches but when you start getting higher up in the tiers Batman’s punches don’t even phase them.

You never said they all do? "As or Members of the JL good luck trying to get them to feel a punch from Batman especially when Batman will break his hand on their faces." Why're you lying?

Ignoring the fact I said some do and some don’t (reguarding their durability) and that not all of them would feel Batmans punches. When I said that I was referring to Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, etc. I even went on to say that Good luck trying to make anyone with continent level durability to feel Batman's punch. Implying that Members/characters with continent level durability aren’t going to feel his punches. That’s it.

I already went over spidey sense but you're being waaay too subborn to see that spidey sense isn't anything but an alarm, and it's up to PETER to move. Which he is not perfect, meaning he won't move.

An alarm Peter will react to, but your going to bring up pis moments and plots to justify the sense as useless.

Well, I guess I covered most of this.

Not really.

I'm not making batman PIS though.

Yeah you are because everything you using to justify him beating Spiderman is Him fighting 3 memebers of the JL or Superman or Wonder Woman. All pis. Or your down playing everyone in order to justify Batman’s pis feats.

You just don't know him.

Better than you do. Try not using pis.

:/ You don't know any of his skills or anything about him if you really think he's just in the JLA as a damn janitor.

I know his skills and abilities better than you do.

And I don’t think no such thing of Batman.

You think they chose batman cause he takes on criminals in the street? Like level .2 criminals? Or because he fought a psychopath? Neither. He's shown he can handle himself against Super heros JUST LIKE the ones in the JLA. He isn't just there for show.

Hes a founding member he didn’t need to be chosen. And I know why they chose him. And I know that he was chosen because he is someone who wants to help better the world not because he can fight Super powered people.

You can keep disregarding batman

Funny thing is Im not. I have given him credit where it was due, I'm just not agree that his pis is what he is capable of.

and plusing any and everyone else who has powers but it does drop the fact that batman would kick spidey's ass and anyone in the JLA's ass any day (Except maybe wonderwoman, and superman.)

Fanboy response. Batman wouldn’t kick Spidey butt or anyone in the Justice League (it depends on who and what the circumstances are). But as always a fanboy like yourself will disregard everything the other characters have in favor for Batman.

Spidey still beats Batman in the random fight.

This discussion is starting to go around in circle. Physical stats don't mean everything but they play a huge role in a fight same why intelligence tactical awareness, stategy, skill play a huge role in a fight.

Regarding the fight with Spider-man v Batman in a random Batman possess the tactical/strategic, fighting and gadget advantage Spider-man on the other hand possess the physical advantage (which includes strength, speed, agility, etc) and he has a precognitive sense. Weighing all of these in the fight Spider-man comes out on top in this fight 9 times out of 10.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there is no way that bats is beating current spidey. batman doesn't even have the gadget advantage anymore. spidey would beat him pretty easily now.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lxlgiftedlxl: I'm fucking finished. I quit when you said Well you should because it’s a huge factor in this fight. That just proved you make him out as a God because his senses doesn't do any of the shit I said except sense and you said its a huge factor? That's just being plain stubborn. You make him out to be something he isn't. But, I'm not trying to write another 150 lined essay for you so, I quit. I'm tired of this bullshit spiderman fanboy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.