Follow

Aquaman

Character » Aquaman appears in 4628 issues.

The son of an Atlantean queen and a lighthouse keeper from the town of Amnesty Bay, Arthur Curry would grow up to become the superhero Aquaman, and later take on his birthright as the King of Atlantis. He is a founding member of the Justice League and is among DC Comics' most recognized heroes.

create your own aquaman villain

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
    asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By asgardianweapon

exactly what the title say, let your creativity flow, people

Edit: well maybe not exactly as the title says lol

If you think another vilain would be a cool addition to aquaman's rogues or it would be cool to fight them 1x1 it's also a valid answer

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for namelessmonster
    NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Triton - The Sea-God of Waves and Herald of Poseidon

He has been introduce before with almost no depth and anything relevant in the way I want.

Triton and Tritonides (sea-nymphs) daughters of him, the heir and herald of Poseidon would be an anti-villain and cruel person (like most greek gods) and his daughters would be his army were they operate in the Surface as Triton warriors (they go undercover as shapeshifters), their plan is to disrupt the world-surface as a kind of revenge because the way the surface top-government threats the oceans and everything, and only Aquaman can stop them, and Triton would be kind of final boss that Aquaman would fight to protect the surface because he can't stand/doesn't believe the way Triton want this to be done.

Avatar image for namelessmonster
    NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@namelessmonster: I’d definitely like to see more Greco-Roman gods in Aquaman again. An actual backstory to Triton would be cool as well. He seemed pretty hollow Post-Crisis and it made him seem really annoying as a villain. Be cool if it put Arthur and Diana in league to fight him as well. Referencing their first meeting in Post-Crisis as teenagers.

This could work as well

asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not at all, it was a great addition!

Probably not what you wanted but instead of creating villains I’d probably bring back old ones and just reimagine them. Like.

asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: How about an alien? A race of aquatic air-breathing organisms that sent machines into the ocean to test possible colonization. Some of these automatons are capable of vaporizing mountain ranges, and the strongest (whom Aquaman alone fights) can punch harder than the chicxulub impact.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Whathappened
    Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: Peter Allen David I believe is his full name. He wrote Aquaman in the 90s and probably has the longest run as a writer on the character.

What was the origin story if you don't mind me asking? Hunter-gathering in the sea sounds difficult unless you count seaweed and sea grapes as "gathering", it's easier to do the hunting part i'd think.

BTW, I based the aliens from the answer to this question here: https://worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/questions/1452/could-underwater-living-organism-create-technology/2474#2474

Basically, a bunch of octupi/squid like creatures that, due to their size and strength difference, can't really fight 1v1 with superpowered people especially Atlantians who'd turn them into delicious sushi. So they use tech controlled from afar (destroying the machines KOs the aliens a galaxy away since they're connected to their minds).

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be cool if they brought back admiral storm form the PAD run & give him some weather/temperature based powers kinda like weather wizard but on a bigger scale

It would be a really cool "man vs nature" story (if done right)

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: yeah I really like the runs that just take old school Aquaman stuff & update/reuse it since he has a lot of neat ideas that were never properly used

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.