User Lists: 0

Vader takes it.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Let's get a consistent consensus of Vader even beating Kun in a 1v1 before we put him against the three greatest prodigies of an era at once lol

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@cheth: Vader has better feats

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cheth
@supreme101 said:

@cheth: Vader has better feats

We have decades of discussions on that topic, so it clearly isn't that one-sided

But I have no desire to defend kun lol

Avatar image for redsithdisciple
RedSithDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MinhCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader certainly beats any of them one-on-one, and could even have good odds in certain 2v1s here - but the three together is too much for Vader to seal a majority over.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@minhcake said:

Vader certainly beats any of them one-on-one, and could even have good odds in certain 2v1s here - but the three together is too much for Vader to seal a majority over.

@cheth said:

Let's get a consistent consensus of Vader even beating Kun in a 1v1 before we put him against the three greatest prodigies of an era at once lol

You guys seem to be minority here lol. Vader is sweeping from the regulars. Like saying he stomps. Damn.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SeventhMoon
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@minhcake said:

@cheth said:

You guys seem to be minority here lol. Vader is sweeping from the regulars. Like saying he stomps. Damn.

Doesn't mean they're wrong though. Majority opinion is irrelevant.

With that being said, I do side with the majority here, though Idk if it's a stomp. Ik Kun is capped below RoTS Sidious due to him being the strongest Sith, but combined with his amulets, which isn't his natural power, Idk. I'm under the impression that Exar is a greater duelist, since he wasn't that worried or amazed by Post-DE Luke's saber skills if memory serves, so I think it's possible he's above Vader there.

However, in terms of power, even with his amulets, assuming that'd make him RoTS Sidious level is pushing it, let alone RoTJ Vader level, so Vader should win due to a big advantage in that field. The others assisting Kun I think may prevent it from being a stomp though.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seventhmoon: I never said they are wrong, just that damn they are clearly out match. I find it interesting a older Jedi of that era with older Sith lord possessing her (Celeste Morne) manage to do well vs Darth Vader with Stormtrooper backup, and Vong Infected Darth Krayt.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But these three are getting "stomped". Kinda blows my mind.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minhcake said:

@cheth said:

Technicaly as you said this we had three people backing the trio and only one backing vader. And even now we have 3 for the trio and two for vader

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_wspanialy  Online

Millennia later, Kun's spirit was freed by Kyp Durron, a Jedi student of Luke Skywalker. It would take the power of a group of Jedi students and Skywalker himself to defeat Kun and banish his spirit.

Galaxy Magazine 8

Ben, he thought, would have had something to say, something healing...Yoda would have known how to deal with the wretched ruin of a friend's heart and life. The mightiest Jedi in the universe, he reflected bitterly - that he knew of, anyway - come the destroyer of the Sun Crusher, the slayer of evil, who'd defeated the recloned Emperor and the Sith Lord Exar Kun...

Children of the Jedi

There in front of him, starkly visible against the blackness of space, he could see the faint images of Emperor Palpatine and Exar Kun, two of the greatest focal points of the dark side he’d ever had to face. They were standing there before him, gazing back at him. And laughing.

Specter of the Past

Kun solostomps.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@minhcake said:

@cheth said:

Technicaly as you said this we had three people backing the trio and only one backing vader. And even now we have 3 for the trio and two for vader

Really? i thought it was 4 to 2 for Vader. I read all that wrong lol.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@minhcake said:

@cheth said:

Really? i thought it was 4 to 2 for Vader. I read all that wrong lol.

Oh I skimmed RSD saying he's backing vader lol. So it's 3v3, now 4v3 with Wsp on the trio side. Technically four people did say they're backing vader, but since eredin is one of those people, I count that as a point for kun

On a real note, the issue here is that while i'm sure some sort of case will be made about how vader is stomp-gaps above DE Sidious and GM Luke and the one above all, realistically any case made for vader vs just kun will already face heavy opposition and counter-evidence, especially since Sidious, Vader's vast superior, already has had multiple debates regarding him vs Kun. I hate kun so i don't care to make case for him in a 1v1. But it's just silly to back Vader against just Kun and either teammate of his when someone would be hard-pressed to argue vader beats just Kun.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
ExiledUhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trio wrecks him.

Avatar image for poedameronsbutt
Poedameronsbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Poedameronsbutt

Lol People were just saying Kun would Stomp Starkiller in a thread, Now he can’t even fight Vader with the help of a team. Comicvine logic 101.