Follow

Zatanna

Character » Zatanna appears in 1684 issues.

A good stage magician and daughter of magician Giovanni John Zatara, Zatanna, the Mistress of Magic, after her father vanished, kidnapped by an old foe she delved into his library and learned about her ancestors, Zatanna taught herself how to get access to her power by speaking her spells backwards, and became one of most powerful magic-users in the DC Universe.

Is Zatanna's activity in comics decreasing?

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

There haven't been many comics with zatanna in it lately and I just wanted to know if i was the only one who thought DC should increase her activity.

lowerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

She's all but disappeared it seems. Which is kind of odd since she really had become the focus of JLD before it was canceled. But it's gone and Dark Universe seems to be dead. I don't think she's even appeared in the new Constantine book.

I'd love for her to get her own series again, but that's probably a pipe dream.

storm-is-life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm hoping she returns with a Bang!!

MyNameIsChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Doctor Fate stole her thunder. I'm not sure how many magic user comics DC has room for, but I would buy it for sure.

lowerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than the DC Bombshells, it looks like she's not appearing in anything in December either. :-(

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She recently appeared on Detective Comics #959-961. Change things up a little bit but brought back Bat/Zee relationship & their past. But now they aren't childhood friends like before but met each other while they were teenagers.

lowerwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLD is coming back with Zee!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.