Follow

Youngblood

Team » Youngblood appears in 219 issues.

Youngblood is a team of superheroes formed by the United States government to be the next generation of heroes.

Is the current ongoing any good?

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mutant X

I'm kinda getting tired of all the major crossovers and all that with Marvel and DC, and I'm trying to save money. That said, I'm planning on dropping some of my Marvel/DC titles for a company that I've just recently been getting really into, Image. I've been getting Haunt, and Image United, and I'm planning on getting the Spawn comics whenever they get back on schedule [I'm a huge McFarlane fan], but I'm curious --- is the current Youngblood series any good? I figured this would be the perfect place to ask. I'm either going to start picking up Youngblood or Invincible. Any one care to give me some insight? It'd be much appreciated. :]

.... also, can anyone recommend any other good Image titles?

Demonturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Demonturtle

The current series is ok.  The older series were definitly better.  But not too bad. 

By the way, does anyone know if the new series is still going or did it dry up already?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.